Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

How I Used S*x As A Weapon To Stop Men From Leaving Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Used S*x As A Weapon To Stop Men From Leaving Me (659 Views)

A Law Banning Poor Men From Polygamy. / Feeling Downcast. My Baby Girl Is Leaving Me / My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Used S*x As A Weapon To Stop Men From Leaving Me by Beke2020: 11:13am On Oct 31, 2018
Hello Jzhane,

On Saturday,you posted a screenshot on the whatsapp group about a lady who was having s*x issues with her husband. Her husband was calling her a cheat because she is quickly wet when the have intercourse.

I read with interest what everyone said concerning the woman and I feel like they were all talking about me. I learnt quite a lot but my case is slightly difference and I would like you to share my story so that people can learn that this situation in women can be caused by a lot of conditions which the woman has no control over.

In my case,when I got married,my husband was shocked. He was shocked at my level of s*xual appetite. I have a very high s*xual appetite. I was always Hot and he could hardly satisfy me. He became alarmed and thought something was wrong. Of course,his first reaction was,this girl was a slut. She is too experienced in this matter and she must have had countless s*x partners before me.

I was not happy. My husband began to suspect me,that I would cheat if he was not there. I would pounce on him once he got back from work. I would want to go on several rounds and the poor man couldn’t keep up. He was ashamed to also tell anyone because he did not want people to think he was not ‘man’ enough to satisfy his wife. His ego was badly bruised.

Before I knew it.....see more

https://livelystones.com.ng/how-i-used-sx-as-a-weapon-to-stop-men-from-leaving-me/

Re: How I Used S*x As A Weapon To Stop Men From Leaving Me by Beke2020: 7:17pm On Oct 31, 2018
Wish you all the best
Re: How I Used S*x As A Weapon To Stop Men From Leaving Me by Beke2020: 10:29pm On Oct 31, 2018
The above story is from a NLander who joined our Whatsapp group yesterday

(1) (Reply)

Help Out A Fellow / Governor Of California's Inauguration Speech Invaded By Sleepy Son(Funny Video) / Using The Camera During Charity.. Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.