Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

PDP are Bunch Thieves. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP are Bunch Thieves. (3055 Views)

Recent Supreme Court Rulings: Farooq Kperogi Shares Bunch Of Plantain Photo / You All Are Bunch Of Coconut Heads -airforce Official Scolds Nigerian Police Men / APC And PDP Are Fielding A Single Candidate Called Butiku, Says Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP are Bunch Thieves. by joepepsy(m): 3:25pm On Oct 31, 2018
No pdp

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP are Bunch Thieves. by id911(m): 3:29pm On Oct 31, 2018
joepepsy:
For good 16years no healthcare, no roads ,no security, no future and you want to rule naija again ? God forbid! , for all of you articulating, you are the problem of nigeria , APC will rule for 16 years after then maybe we will consider kowa or sowore but PDP God forbid!

I don't understand why APC employs only illiterate as BMC Agent. It's a very terrible thing

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP are Bunch Thieves. by dedonfranco(m): 3:40pm On Oct 31, 2018
@Joepepsy, This is Nigeria, People are not thinking.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP are Bunch Thieves. by joepepsy(m): 4:14pm On Oct 31, 2018
This is the problem of naija, cos am supporting buhari am on his payroll, bros I lived in Switzerland for more than 11years, my child's future and mine are settled already, I dont need to paid to speak the truth, na una I dey pity.
id911:

I don't understand why APC employs only illiterate as BMC Agent. It's a very terrible thing

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP are Bunch Thieves. by OfficialAPCNig: 4:20pm On Oct 31, 2018
Ganduje Dollar comes to mind.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP are Bunch Thieves. by OfficialAPCNig: 4:22pm On Oct 31, 2018
joepepsy:
This is the problem of naija, cos am supporting buhari am on his payroll, bros I lived Switzerland for more than 11years, my child's future and mine are settled already, I dont need to paid to speak the truth, na una I dey pity.
So you are playing Piano in Switzerland and you forming "Already Made"? Pity kee you there yoruba moslem. We are not voting your allah. Na by force?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP are Bunch Thieves. by quickberry(m): 4:24pm On Oct 31, 2018
God bless you OP

We reject PDP

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP are Bunch Thieves. by joepepsy(m): 4:31pm On Oct 31, 2018
Am a professional pianist and entrepreneur, I play in concerts and shows no be all these local music una dey do for naija..am settled bro.
OfficialAPCNig:

So you are playing Piano in Switzerland and you forming "Already Made"? Pity kee you there yoruba moslem. We are not voting your allah. Na by force?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP are Bunch Thieves. by joepepsy(m): 4:36pm On Oct 31, 2018
You people are just too ignorant, am a muslim cos am supporting buhari? am christian, who want the best for naija.
OfficialAPCNig:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP are Bunch Thieves. by zombieTRACKER: 4:39pm On Oct 31, 2018
id911:

Since Buhari himself is an illiterate
Why will his supporters be literate

7 Likes

Re: PDP are Bunch Thieves. by OfficialAPCNig: 4:40pm On Oct 31, 2018
joepepsy:
You people are just too ignorant, am a muslim cos am supporting? am christian, who want the best for naija.
No Christian would support a murderer.

6 Likes

Re: PDP are Bunch Thieves. by id911(m): 4:41pm On Oct 31, 2018
joepepsy:
This is the problem of naija, cos am supporting buhari am on his payroll, bros I lived in Switzerland for more than 11years, my child's future and mine are settled already, I dont need to paid to speak the truth, na una I dey pity.

If you like live in the moon, it doesn't concern me. My problem is BMC's penchant for employing illiterates and unenlightened characters as its agents

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP are Bunch Thieves. by zombieTRACKER: 4:41pm On Oct 31, 2018
quickberry:
God bless you OP

We reject PDP

Only zombies reject progress and long life

You want what is happening in middle belt that has creeped into Kaduna to consume the whole country.. Abi

2 Likes

Re: PDP are Bunch Thieves. by OfficialAPCNig: 4:43pm On Oct 31, 2018
joepepsy:
Am a professional pianist and entrepreneur, I play in concerts and shows no be all these local music una dey do for naija..am settled bro.
Nobody asked you to submit your thesis. Hidden inside that voice is an obvious sign of low self-esteem and insecurity.

6 Likes

Re: PDP are Bunch Thieves. by OfficialAPCNig: 4:44pm On Oct 31, 2018
id911:

If you like live in the moon, it doesn't concern me. My problem is BMC's penchant for employing illiterates and unenlightened characters as its agents

As in eeh! All BMCs are stark illiterate. Why won't dey hire illiterates when they pay only 30k as salary. Sarrki, Yarimo, Cilicmarin, , Buhariguy all earn a meager 30k for all the efforts they put up here. Only Ngeneukwenu earns higher.

3 Likes

Re: PDP are Bunch Thieves. by Bizibi(m): 4:45pm On Oct 31, 2018
joepepsy:
For good 16years no healthcare, no roads ,no security, no future and you want to rule naija again ? God forbid! , for all of you articulating, you are the problem of nigeria , APC will rule for 16 years after then maybe we will consider kowa or sowore but PDP God forbid!
mtcheeeeew

1 Like

Re: PDP are Bunch Thieves. by Bizibi(m): 4:45pm On Oct 31, 2018
Another slowpoke sitting behind only God knows where......

2 Likes

Re: PDP are Bunch Thieves. by quickberry(m): 4:46pm On Oct 31, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

You want what is happening in middle belt that has creeped into Kaduna to consume the whole country.. Abi

Now I know that you are a teenager, go and ask the elderly around you, they would tell you how bad, the security of those places you mentioned were under PDP's regime
Re: PDP are Bunch Thieves. by quickberry(m): 4:48pm On Oct 31, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Since Buhari himself is an illiterate
Why will his supporters be literate

And your Atiku attended zombietracker university
Re: PDP are Bunch Thieves. by quickberry(m): 4:50pm On Oct 31, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Just google Agatu/farmer's clashes

Mind you, bokoharam started under PDP's administration

What is happening in Kaduna was worse under PDP's regime

During Jonathan's regime, bokoharam attacked Kano, Gombe, Abuja, they almost attacked Aso Rock, they even threatened to attack third mainland bridge in Lagos.....but now they have been pushed back to Yobe, Adamawa and Borno states

1 Like

Re: PDP are Bunch Thieves. by joepepsy(m): 4:54pm On Oct 31, 2018
I don't want to go low with you but let me tell you, I ve seen it all , I wish you the best .
OfficialAPCNig:

Nobody asked you to submit your thesis. Hidden inside that voice is an obvious sign of low self-esteem and insecurity.
Re: PDP are Bunch Thieves. by Nemesis001: 4:56pm On Oct 31, 2018
joepepsy:
Try and attend one of those adult education classes over there cos you are a stark illiterate.

1 Like

Re: PDP are Bunch Thieves. by quickberry(m): 4:57pm On Oct 31, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

As in eeh! All BMCs are stark illiterate. Why won't dey hire illiterates when they pay only 30k as salary. Sarrki, Yarimo, Cilicmarin, , Buhariguy all earn a meager 30k for all the efforts they put up here. Only Ngeneukwenu earns higher.

If I may ask, what is your academic qualification?
Re: PDP are Bunch Thieves. by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:58pm On Oct 31, 2018
joepepsy:
E be like say you don take the usual!

How many vote do you have

Over 3 years of bragging, death traps, say/deny, accusations, forgery cases and blame game

People who genuinely canvassed for APC/Buhari are asking PDP/GEJ for forgiveness!

Go to APC states, you will weep for Nigerians! Bad roads everywhere, dirts, everywhere looking tattered undecided

Don't let me talk about the killings please cause even those killed might be invoked and take it out on you!

Have you seen the report oh how poor Nigeria is Even under PDP, it was not this bad! Ordinary trademoni of N10,000, Buhari cannot deliver undecided deducting N2000 shocked shocked shocked

Take a good look at the international report on corruption and tell me if it was compiled by PDP undecided

How much has APC borrowed in 3 years Can you show me what the monies was used for

Anti-people policies everywhere leading to journalists and protesters being arrested but the PDP you are condemning approved freedom of speech undecided

This country under PDP has NEVER witness this kind of nepotism before undecided

GEJ in ALL his clulessness and CORRUPT nature as you said sold rice for N8000 and fuel - N87

while your self acclaimed righteous party is selling a 50kg of rice for N20,000-N22000 eventhough they claimed that materials are sourced locally Broad day robbery! Fuel for N145 respectively

Are you also aware that currently as we speak in this festive period, borders are closed which means the prices of food stuff are bound to be high undecided and you said Buhari love Nigerians

PDP tried to make things available to the masses as low as they can. I remember vividly the price of a cement which was sold at N1250 then but do you know the price now

PDP/GEJ brought down the registration of business from N10,000 to N4,000 but Buhari increased it to N5,000 and still call it an open window undecided SMH

Go to the street if you are in Nigeria and experience what the poor are going through undecided

I think Fayose just got bailed but can you tell me what happened to Maina, Baru, Babachir Lawal, Daura and the rest

Look I can write a book on why PDP is by far better than APC eventhough I am not a card carrying better of any party!

But one thing is certain, the worst in APC is far better than Buhari!

The truth Is starring at every truth lover in the face, the choice is yours! If you enjoy suffering vote for APC but if freedom is what you crave for, PDP is a better choice!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP are Bunch Thieves. by quickberry(m): 4:58pm On Oct 31, 2018
Nemesis001:

Try and attend one of those adult education classes over there cos you are a stark illiterate.

Pot calling kettle black
Re: PDP are Bunch Thieves. by joepepsy(m): 5:01pm On Oct 31, 2018
Mr literate, what's your financial status?
Nemesis001:

Re: PDP are Bunch Thieves. by OfficialAPCNig: 5:01pm On Oct 31, 2018
quickberry:

If I may ask, what is your academic qualification?
More qualified than the illiterate in Aso Rock.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP are Bunch Thieves. by quickberry(m): 5:03pm On Oct 31, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

More qualified than the illiterate in Aso Rock.

Be specific
Re: PDP are Bunch Thieves. by OfficialAPCNig: 5:04pm On Oct 31, 2018
joepepsy:
I don't want to go low with you but let me tell you, I ve seen it all , I wish you the best .
I don't even have time to waste responding to a zombie

1 Like

Re: PDP are Bunch Thieves. by joepepsy(m): 5:04pm On Oct 31, 2018
Europe sir
Bizibi:
Another slowpoke sitting behind only God knows where......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP are Bunch Thieves. by OfficialAPCNig: 5:06pm On Oct 31, 2018
quickberry:

Be specific
Look at ediat giving me instruction. I am more qualified than your lord and personal saviour in aso rock.

1 Like

Re: PDP are Bunch Thieves. by Nemesis001: 5:07pm On Oct 31, 2018
joepepsy:
Mr literate, what's your financial statues?
Chai! grin. grin

My financial 'statuses' is in IMO state. It's among of the statues erected by Okorohausa.

You dull pass Buhari self. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

So Far , No Candidate Met The 2/3 Majority Clause, Which is 24 States Plus FCT / Who Do You Think Deserve To Become Nigeria’s Next President Of Nigeria? / Allen Onyema And The African Slaves.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.