Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

PDP are Bunch Thieves. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP are Bunch Thieves. (3059 Views)

Recent Supreme Court Rulings: Farooq Kperogi Shares Bunch Of Plantain Photo / You All Are Bunch Of Coconut Heads -airforce Official Scolds Nigerian Police Men / APC And PDP Are Fielding A Single Candidate Called Butiku, Says Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP are Bunch Thieves. by OfficialAPCNig: 5:07pm On Oct 31, 2018
joepepsy:
Europe sir
Europe kee ya dia

1 Like

Re: PDP are Bunch Thieves. by joepepsy(m): 5:10pm On Oct 31, 2018
See this low life, cos me and you dey online dey chat? If I dey naija na my car you go dey wash or errand boy.
OfficialAPCNig:

Europe kee ya dia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP are Bunch Thieves. by quickberry(m): 5:10pm On Oct 31, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Look at ediat giving me instruction. I am more qualified than your lord and personal saviour in aso rock.

You are mAdddddd

Stark Illiterate

Prove that you are learnered

Ogun kee u there
Re: PDP are Bunch Thieves. by deomelo: 5:15pm On Oct 31, 2018
joepepsy:
For good 16years no healthcare, no roads ,no security, no future and you want to rule naija again ? God forbid! , for all of you articulating, you are the problem of nigeria , APC will rule for 16 years after then maybe we will consider kowa or sowore but PDP God forbid!

16 years + $900 billion = Looting and stealing = Nothing for Nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP are Bunch Thieves. by OfficialAPCNig: 5:16pm On Oct 31, 2018
quickberry:

You are mAdddddd
Stark Illiterate
Prove that you are learnered
I have nothing to prove to a yoruba moslem

2 Likes

Re: PDP are Bunch Thieves. by quickberry(m): 5:19pm On Oct 31, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

I have nothing to prove to a yoruba moslem

Ode

I'm a yoruba christian

I'm not a bigot like you
Re: PDP are Bunch Thieves. by SarkinYarki: 5:21pm On Oct 31, 2018
joepepsy:
This is the problem of naija, cos am supporting buhari am on his payroll, bros I lived in Switzerland for more than 11years, my child's future and mine are settled already, I dont need to paid to speak the truth, na una I dey pity.

So living in Switzerland is now an achievement? No wonder he called you an illiterate..I really wonder what value you are adding to the Swiss economy

2 Likes

Re: PDP are Bunch Thieves. by OfficialAPCNig: 5:21pm On Oct 31, 2018
quickberry:

Ode

I'm a yoruba christian

I'm not a bigot like you
Yoruba christians I know don't support the killing of Christians except their Redeem members. You are either a Redeem or yoruba moslem

1 Like

Re: PDP are Bunch Thieves. by OfficialAPCNig: 5:22pm On Oct 31, 2018
SarkinYarki:

So living in Switzerland is now an achievement? No wonder he called you an illiterate..I really wonder what value you are adding to the Swiss economy
That dude is under one brown roof in Oshogbo

2 Likes

Re: PDP are Bunch Thieves. by quickberry(m): 5:22pm On Oct 31, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Yoruba christians I know don't support the killing of Christians except their Redeem members. You are either a Redeem or yoruba moslem

Olodo

I was born into Christ Apostolic Church

Are you telling me christians were not killed during PDP's regime?
Re: PDP are Bunch Thieves. by patani(m): 5:22pm On Oct 31, 2018
quickberry:

Just google Agatu/farmer's clashes

Mind you, bokoharam started under PDP's administration

What is happening in Kaduna was worse under PDP's regime

During Jonathan's regime, bokoharam attacked Kano, Gombe, Abuja, they almost attacked Aso Rock, they even threatened to attack third mainland bridge in Lagos.....but now they have been pushed back to Yobe, Adamawa and Borno states

As in God bless you. I remembered when The news of Boko Haram attack on Third mainland bridge came, I was driving to work early in the morning. I didn’t even know if it was head or hand I used to exit the bridge eventually. Just that people forget easily.PDP? God forbid
Re: PDP are Bunch Thieves. by quickberry(m): 5:24pm On Oct 31, 2018
patani:

As in God bless you. I remembered when The news of Boko Haram attack on Third mainland bridge came, I was driving to work early in the morning. I didn’t even know if it was head or hand I used to exit the bridge eventually. Just that people forget easily.PDP? God forbid

Only kids and hypocrites would forget easily
Re: PDP are Bunch Thieves. by joepepsy(m): 5:24pm On Oct 31, 2018
Am actually well known all over europe sir and am adding value to swiss economy, are you adding any value to Nigeria economy?
SarkinYarki:

Re: PDP are Bunch Thieves. by OfficialAPCNig: 5:24pm On Oct 31, 2018
deomelo:

16 years + $900 billion = Looting and stealing = Nothing for Nigerians.
So Lai don pull out another stat from his azz for zombies to start running with
Re: PDP are Bunch Thieves. by patani(m): 5:25pm On Oct 31, 2018
joepepsy:
For good 16years no healthcare, no roads ,no security, no future and you want to rule naija again ? God forbid! , for all of you articulating, you are the problem of nigeria , APC will rule for 16 years after then maybe we will consider kowa or sowore but PDP God forbid!

Please ignore these idiots quoting you. They are suffering from selective amnesia. How will they forget so easily how Boko Haram plagued the whole country under PDP nose? They are just pained that thier free corrupt money is not readily available again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP are Bunch Thieves. by OfficialAPCNig: 5:25pm On Oct 31, 2018
joepepsy:
Am actually well known all over europe sir and am adding value to swiss economy, are you adding any value to Nigeria economy?
This osogbo moslem is funny.

1 Like

Re: PDP are Bunch Thieves. by SarkinYarki: 5:27pm On Oct 31, 2018
joepepsy:

With the low frequency IQ you are emitting you cant be known anywhere other than a floor cleaner in Migros

1 Like

Re: PDP are Bunch Thieves. by OfficialAPCNig: 5:27pm On Oct 31, 2018
patani:

Please ignore these idiots quoting you. They are suffering from selective amnesia. How will they forget so easily how Boko Haram plagued the whole country under PDP nose? They are just pained that thier free corrupt money is not readily available again.
You mean BH that were founded and funded by the North? Is Gandollar a PDP governor?

2 Likes

Re: PDP are Bunch Thieves. by OfficialAPCNig: 5:29pm On Oct 31, 2018
quickberry:

Olodo
I was born into Christ Apostolic Church
Are you telling me christians were not killed during PDP's regime?
You behave like a yoruba moslem. By BH not by Jonathan

1 Like

Re: PDP are Bunch Thieves. by joepepsy(m): 5:29pm On Oct 31, 2018
Social media sha! All this pikin wey never chop go dey house dey insult their elders..na wa oo
OfficialAPCNig:

This osogbo moslem is funny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP are Bunch Thieves. by 247Dior(m): 5:30pm On Oct 31, 2018
joepepsy:
it's not about party rather it's about the individual. .you can be in APC and perform and you can also be in PDP and perform...Buhari has failed just like Jonathan
Re: PDP are Bunch Thieves. by OfficialAPCNig: 5:31pm On Oct 31, 2018
joepepsy:
Social media sha! All this pikin wey never chop go dey house dey insult their elders..na wa oo
If you no press piano you no go chop. You hungry pass me yoruba moslem

1 Like

Re: PDP are Bunch Thieves. by quickberry(m): 5:31pm On Oct 31, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

You behave like a yoruba moslem. By BH not by Jonathan

Ode

Show me one person killed by Buhari

If you want to see my baptism card I will snap and upload it here
Re: PDP are Bunch Thieves. by patani(m): 5:32pm On Oct 31, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

You mean BH that were founded and funded by the North? Is Gandollar a PDP governor?

Get your fact right Oga impersonator, BH is a religion ideology founded upon strict Islamic doctrine. It was never founded by political motivation(so don’t twist its origin, unless you want to say you are more informed than United Nation and other international bodies that have defined thier motives)The whole evil being parpetrated by BH is fully supported by quoran. Please get the fact straight and let’s stop playing politics with people’s life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP are Bunch Thieves. by OfficialAPCNig: 5:34pm On Oct 31, 2018
quickberry:

Ode

Show me one person killed by Buhari

If you want to see my baptism card I will snap and upload it here
You are indicting your president. I didn't call names. You can borrow one from your neighbour. From the way you behave and support the killings of christians, you are a yoruba moslem. Thick one self.

1 Like

Re: PDP are Bunch Thieves. by joepepsy(m): 5:34pm On Oct 31, 2018
Why the insult? My boys wont work in migros or coop.
SarkinYarki:

With the low frequency IQ you are emitting you cant be known anywhere other than a floor cleaner in Migros

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP are Bunch Thieves. by quickberry(m): 5:36pm On Oct 31, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

You are indicting your president. I didn't call names. You can borrow one from your neighbour. From the way you behave and support the killings of christians, you are a yoruba moslem. Thick one self.

See as you are contradicting yourself

Supporting PMB is now supporting killing of christians?

You need thorough evaluation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP are Bunch Thieves. by joepepsy(m): 5:37pm On Oct 31, 2018
Disappear na..lol I be your uncle? I can't be your uncle, you are too dull.
OfficialAPCNig:

If you no press piano you no go chop. You hungry pass me yoruba moslem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP are Bunch Thieves. by OfficialAPCNig: 5:37pm On Oct 31, 2018
patani:

Get your fact right Oga impersonator, BH is a religion ideology founded upon strict Islamic doctrine. It was never founded by political motivation(so don’t twist its origin, unless you want to say you are more informed than United Nation and other international bodies that have defined thier motives)The whole evil being parpetrated by BH is fully supported by quoran. Please get the fact straight and let’s stop playing politics with people’s life
You forgot that Islam is not just a religion, but also a political ideology. Both of these ideologies were driving BH

1 Like

Re: PDP are Bunch Thieves. by OfficialAPCNig: 5:38pm On Oct 31, 2018
joepepsy:
Disappear na..lol I be your uncle? I can't be your uncle, you are too dull.
Says a yoruba moslem living under a brown roof in Osogbo
Re: PDP are Bunch Thieves. by patani(m): 5:40pm On Oct 31, 2018
quickberry:

See as you are contradicting yourself

Supporting PMB is now supporting killing of christians?

You need thorough evaluation

Leave the boy make I tackle am for you... they heap up sentiments to push thier ‘thiefing’ agenda. Children of hate!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP are Bunch Thieves. by joepepsy(m): 5:40pm On Oct 31, 2018
Excuse me what if am a muslim am a christian though, yoruba muslim Bleep your woman?
OfficialAPCNig:

Says a yoruba moslem living under a brown roof in Osogbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Zamfara You Never See On Media #zamfaraisbleeding / Bustted! Edo Apc Primary Election Result Surface Online / Northerners, Emotional Blackmailing Is No Longer Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.