Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,476 members, 7,954,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:59 AM

"His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' - Religion (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' (79332 Views)

Praying In Name Of ‘lucifer’ More Potent Than In Name Of Jesus - Daddy Freeze / Daddy Freeze Condemns The Pastor Who Rejected Game Of Thrones For Christians / Can Somebody Explain To Me How We Arrived At The Name "Jesus"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by Martin0(m): 10:56pm On Nov 03, 2018
khiaa:

I'm going to get you cool.

keep dreaminggrin wait wait oo na now this thin just enter my mind, who teach you pidgin? how manage you dey hear my pidgin coz i know some sweeties don't speak or hear, omo your own make me dey wonder oo
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by khiaa(f): 8:55am On Nov 04, 2018
Martin0:

keep dreaminggrin wait wait oo na now this thin just enter my mind, who teach you pidgin? how manage you dey hear my pidgin coz i know some sweeties don't speak or hear, omo your own make me dey wonder oo

Like I said before, I have been here since 2011, so I have learned a little bit. wink
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by Martin0(m): 9:03am On Nov 04, 2018
khiaa:

Like I said before, I have been here since 2011, so I have learned a little bit. wink

eheh chai dem don teach you things oo, babe everywhere stew for ur side today naugrin

fresh woman for fresh men, clean men too, I'm not among any you knowgrin
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by phabulux: 2:14pm On Nov 04, 2018
chisco82:
and so what aphabet is there, maybe we should remove the "j" and put "y" so you don't kill yourself over the God that you never believe that exist. Rubish.

Clap for 'yaself';>
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 04, 2018
phabulux:

Clap for 'yaself';>
I comand you to do that for me.
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 05, 2018
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by DeOTR: 1:58pm On Nov 05, 2018
thorpido:
You want to compare Satan with God?He's the awesome One,the One of many parts.
Satan remains Satan,the defeated one.
Therefore, he doesn't deserve a recognition as little as knowing His true name?
How are we even supposed to serve a God we don't know His real name?
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by DeOTR: 2:19pm On Nov 05, 2018
1Sharon:

'Lord' is not a name, it's a title. Satan was not always called Satan too
Lord is a title which ordinary mortals also bear.
I prefer people calling me my name instead of addressing me just by a title they gave me.
Romans 10:13 is one of the most familiar verses in the Bible: “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”
How are we supposed to call on His name for our salvation if a title we gave Him and a corruption of His name are all we know?
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by thorpido(m): 4:26pm On Nov 05, 2018
DeOTR:

Therefore, he doesn't deserve a recognition as little as knowing His true name?
How are we even supposed to serve a God we don't know His real name?
His real name is revealed. Only those who do not seek him do not know His name.He said,
'I appeared unto Abraham,Isaac and Jacob as the God Almighty but by My Name Jehovah was I not know unto them'.Exodus 6:3

See He has a true name.
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by DeOTR: 5:30pm On Nov 05, 2018
thorpido:
His real name is revealed. Only those who do not seek him do not know His name.He said,
'I appeared unto Abraham,Isaac and Jacob as the God Almighty but by My Name Jehovah was I not know unto them'.Exodus 6:3

See He has a true name.
It's Yahweh, not Jehovah.
You seem not to get it, letter J is nonexistent in Hebrew.
Jehovah is a corruption of the name "Yahweh".
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by thorpido(m): 5:57pm On Nov 05, 2018
DeOTR:

It's Yahweh, not Jehovah.
You seem not to get it, letter J is nonexistent in Hebrew.
Jehovah is a corruption of the name "Yahweh".
Not corruption but transliteration.
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by WetinConsignMe: 8:57pm On Nov 05, 2018
thorpido:

I wonder how Yahweh possibly transliterates into Jehovah
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by WetinConsignMe: 8:59pm On Nov 05, 2018
thorpido:

I wonder how Yahweh possibly transliterates into Jehovah.
The second language has a Y. So why replace Y with J? Why not leave it as Y ??!!!

trans·lit·er·ate

/transˈlitəˌrāt,tranzˈlidəˌrāt/

verb

write or print (a letter or word) using the closest corresponding letters of a different alphabet or language.

"names from one language are often transliterated into another"
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by DeOTR: 8:46am On Nov 06, 2018
thorpido:
I call it corruption.
Why transliterate the name of God in the first place when we all know the name is crucial to our salvation?
"Whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved"(Romans 10:13).
Transliteration is synonymous to corruption. Jehovah is even harder to pronounce than Yahweh for anyone, so I don't get the idea of transliterating if not to deliberately misinform believers.
Knowing that the transliteration was done few hundred years ago calls for concern. There are many versions that renders the name as it is and heaven did not fall
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by warriorofHaShem: 4:08pm On Dec 09, 2018
The creator's name is not God the god word is applied to other gods and the creator's name was removed from the scriptures by scribes and if we study Flavius Josephus (not his birth name) he mentioned that Priests wore the creator's name on there headbands (crowns) and it is 4 Vowels not consonants and our creator's name in Ancient Hebrew begins with the letter i and his son's name also begins with the letter i in Ancient Hebrew but since scribes got a hold of scriptures they seem the creator's name and his son's name this can be researched

also if we read Acts 17:18 the original Greek says Daemons (demons) but scribes removed the word Daemons (Demons) and replaced it with gods therefore since demons are called gods than why call the creator the god word ? Also Satan is called God in 2 Corinthians 4:4

Here's my research about the god word

All that we know for certain is that the word God is a relatively new European invention, which was never used in any of the ancient Judaeo-Christian scripture manuscripts which were written in Hebrew, Aramaic, Greek or Latin.

Amusingly, none of the prophets, sages and disciples who wrote down the various books of the Bible would recognize or understand this recently invented word God. Yet people fight over it.

The name “God” is one of many names of the Divine Creator. The word “God” does not appear in the original Hebrew or Greek manuscripts of the Bible, as this particular name came into being much later in human history. “God” is an old English word which developed from an Indo-European word, meaning “that which is invoked”—which is also the predecessor of the German word Gott and the Danish “Gud,” both meaning “God.” As such, the word is not an authentic name of our Creator.

All Christians profess belief in the Bible, it is as they claim "The Word of God". Curious however, the word "God" never appears in any of the original languages of the Bible. In the Hebrew (Ibriy) language which makes up the entirety of what many Christians refer to as the "Old Testament", the words El el, Elohiym elohiym, and Eloah eloah are used, and in the Greek and Aramaic text, what many Christians call the "New Testament", the words Ho Theos, or Ho Kurios are used.
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by Amujale(m): 11:25pm On Apr 06, 2020
Jesus is a fictitious character.

1 Like

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by Amujale(m): 11:27pm On Apr 06, 2020
The Jesus story is fake.

1 Like

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by Image123(m): 12:38am On Apr 07, 2020
Amujale:
Jesus is a fictitious character.

That wonderful name, Jesus. No other name like it.
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by OtemAtum: 1:00am On Apr 07, 2020
Image123:

That wonderful name, Jesus. No other name like it.
Jesus Navas or Gabriel Jesus grin
Las Las, Africans will be delivered from mental slavery grin
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by Image123(m): 1:14am On Apr 07, 2020
OtemAtum:
Jesus Navas or Gabriel Jesus grin
Las Las, Africans will be delivered from mental slavery grin

The One that was crucified 2020 years ago, who died for me and you. Jesus the Christ.
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by OtemAtum: 1:22am On Apr 07, 2020
Image123:

The One that was crucified 2020 years ago, who died for me and you. Jesus the Christ.
Oh, you mean audio Jesus grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by Image123(m): 1:44am On Apr 07, 2020
OtemAtum:

Oh, you mean audio Jesus grin

Keep revelling in the atmosphere of self delusion.
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by OtemAtum: 1:51am On Apr 07, 2020
Image123:

Keep revelling in the atmosphere of self delusion.
Self delsuion is when you make a fictitious character your saviour. grin

1 Like

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by Image123(m): 1:53am On Apr 07, 2020
OtemAtum:
Self delsuion is when you make a fictitious character your saviour. grin

Self delusion is what makes one think he imprisoned fictional characters for centuries.
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by OtemAtum: 1:55am On Apr 07, 2020
Image123:

Self delusion is what makes one think he imprisoned fictional characters for centuries.
This doesn't make sense. Jehovah is not a fictitious character and he is currently in a spiritual cage. The fictitious character is Jesus, do you get me?
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by glowingflame7: 2:06am On Apr 07, 2020
OtemAtum:
This doesn't make sense. Jehovah is not a fictitious character and he is currently in a spiritual cage. The fictitious character is Jesus, do you get me?

Okay, Jehovah is real, Jesus is fictitious. You put Jehovah in a cage for centuries. You need rest. Don't quote me again, i'm not interested in the comedy.
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by Image123(m): 12:14pm On Apr 07, 2020
OtemAtum:

No i don't get you. How is Jehovah not a fictitious character but Jesus is?
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by OtemAtum: 2:13pm On Apr 07, 2020
Image123:

No i don't get you. How is Jehovah not a fictitious character but Jesus is?
Jehovah was Moses aka Mosheh, a scribe who made himself god among his followers. His story is well recorded in the Book of Universal History. Then came the Roman called Paul, trying to change the god of the people, then he chose the name Jesus as the name of the god and it has become a god to its worshippers.
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by Image123(m): 10:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
OtemAtum:
Jehovah was Moses aka Mosheh, a scribe who made himself god among his followers. His story is well recorded in the Book of Universal History. Then came the Roman called Paul, trying to change the god of the people, then he chose the name Jesus as the name of the god and it has become a god to its worshippers.

Hmmmm. Super story.
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by OtemAtum: 10:10pm On Apr 07, 2020
Image123:

Hmmmm. Super story.

True life story. Even Jehovah your god cannot deny it.
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by Image123(m): 10:13pm On Apr 07, 2020
OtemAtum:

True life story. Even Jehovah your god cannot deny it.

That's Moses right? You locked him up for how many years again?
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by OtemAtum: 10:21pm On Apr 07, 2020
Image123:

That's Moses right? You locked him up for how many years again?
Jehovah your god shall be in his spiritual cage for 996 more years. You can always follow the countdown of his lockdown here:

https://www.nairaland.com/5778025/how-long-jehovah-remain-spiritual

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church / Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.