Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,408 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Ajimobi ‘Was Paid’ $10million To Drop Tegbe For Bayo Adelabu - Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi ‘Was Paid’ $10million To Drop Tegbe For Bayo Adelabu - Sahara Reporters (26978 Views)

Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections / Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan / Who Is Bayo Adelabu Penkelemesi? Biography, Age, Oyo APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi ‘Was Paid’ $10million To Drop Tegbe For Bayo Adelabu - Sahara Reporters by cr7lomo: 11:21pm On Oct 31, 2018
pacificom:

"".the state citizens will pay with their salarie"" Do they have one.

That's my point...that's y they don't receive
Re: Ajimobi ‘Was Paid’ $10million To Drop Tegbe For Bayo Adelabu - Sahara Reporters by wolesmile(m): 11:22pm On Oct 31, 2018
I respect Sahara reporter more than all these propaganda nah. Where did they get it wrong along the line?

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi ‘Was Paid’ $10million To Drop Tegbe For Bayo Adelabu - Sahara Reporters by Man2utd(m): 11:23pm On Oct 31, 2018
It's not coincidence that Ganduje is his in law...
Re: Ajimobi ‘Was Paid’ $10million To Drop Tegbe For Bayo Adelabu - Sahara Reporters by 4dor: 11:23pm On Oct 31, 2018
This is fake news. It was the Ibadan Council of Elders that preferred Adelabu and there was nothing Ajimobi could do about it.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi ‘Was Paid’ $10million To Drop Tegbe For Bayo Adelabu - Sahara Reporters by flames01: 11:24pm On Oct 31, 2018
Iamrichie:
I thought all apc members are saint grin

Never knows they also take money like pdp members or is there own money different. undecided cool

4601CE, why not coman make a fool of yourself here as you always do?
Re: Ajimobi ‘Was Paid’ $10million To Drop Tegbe For Bayo Adelabu - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 31, 2018
flames01:

4601CE, why not coman make a fool of yourself here as you always do?
My comment is number 8 on the thread .
Go back and check again .
Clown. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi ‘Was Paid’ $10million To Drop Tegbe For Bayo Adelabu - Sahara Reporters by jjthedemocrat: 11:33pm On Oct 31, 2018
dewumi77:
What a dump report and the fakest news I have ever seen, Governor Abiola ajimobi will never do such, every contestants was subjected to a free, fair and credible primary election devoid of any sort of bribery or corruption, the delegates chose whom they love.
Fake news is now the order of the day.
Re: Ajimobi ‘Was Paid’ $10million To Drop Tegbe For Bayo Adelabu - Sahara Reporters by jjthedemocrat: 11:35pm On Oct 31, 2018
dewumi77:
What a dump report and the fakest news I have ever seen, Governor Abiola ajimobi will never do such, every contestants was subjected to a free, fair and credible primary election devoid of any sort of bribery or corruption, the delegates chose whom they love.

I pity this idiot sha.
Re: Ajimobi ‘Was Paid’ $10million To Drop Tegbe For Bayo Adelabu - Sahara Reporters by mp3ree: 12:39am On Nov 01, 2018
TruthHurts1:

While this story may seem improbable, I've come to realise over the years that anything is possible in Nigerian politics, particularly where a large sum of money is involved.

As for those deluded Warri/Itsekiri and Edo people who have been sold a lie about sharing common cultural ties with Yorubas, I hope this opens your eyes.

Yorubas are a confused lot who have deceived themselves into believing that they are Arabs who came from Mecca. I actually once asked an Arab Professor of History and Antiquities whether or not in the history of Mecca there was ever a group of black Arabs called "Yorubas" and he laughed and said it was all nonsense because the only blacks in Arabia at that time would have been castrated slaves.

Igbos are a confused lot who have deceived themselves into believing that they are Jews who came from Israel. I actually once asked a Jewish Professor of History and Antiquities whether or not in the history of Israel if there was ever a group of black Jews called "Igbos" and he laughed and said it was all nonsense because the only blacks in Israel at that time would have been castrated slaves.
grin

7 Likes

Re: Ajimobi ‘Was Paid’ $10million To Drop Tegbe For Bayo Adelabu - Sahara Reporters by bluecircle470: 12:45am On Nov 01, 2018
dewumi77:

Take this..

1 Share

Re: Ajimobi ‘Was Paid’ $10million To Drop Tegbe For Bayo Adelabu - Sahara Reporters by LamidiCownu: 12:48am On Nov 01, 2018
mp3ree:

Igbos are a confused lot who have deceived themselves into believing that they are Jews who came from Israel. I actually once asked a Jewish Professor of History and Antiquities whether or not in the history of Israel if there was ever a group of black Jews called "Igbos" and he laughed and said it was all nonsense because the only blacks in Israel at that time would have been castrated slaves.
grin
Epic

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi ‘Was Paid’ $10million To Drop Tegbe For Bayo Adelabu - Sahara Reporters by ofwest47(m): 1:06am On Nov 01, 2018
www.fake news.com
Re: Ajimobi ‘Was Paid’ $10million To Drop Tegbe For Bayo Adelabu - Sahara Reporters by ddeola: 1:48am On Nov 01, 2018
Make e go contest for Delta nau if na Delta em be undecided undecided undecided

But eeeeeeeeeee, but eeeeeeeeeeeeee, Ajimobi must remember that tables turn
Re: Ajimobi ‘Was Paid’ $10million To Drop Tegbe For Bayo Adelabu - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:53am On Nov 01, 2018
dewumi77:

You are corrupt to the bone.
EVERY NIGERIAN POLITICIAN IS CORRUPT!!!
Re: Ajimobi ‘Was Paid’ $10million To Drop Tegbe For Bayo Adelabu - Sahara Reporters by israelmao(m): 1:58am On Nov 01, 2018
"He Tegbe was dropped for Adebayo because he is of Itsekiri blood"Is Nigerian not free to contest any political position even wherever he has stayed in Nigeria for the period10-15years let alone being born and brought up in a place?One Nigeria is only existing both in verbal expression and on paper but not in practice.APC should redefine corruption for us.Babariga Mobile Banking(Maidollar) is trending another dollar saga(Ajimodollar) streams in.
Re: Ajimobi ‘Was Paid’ $10million To Drop Tegbe For Bayo Adelabu - Sahara Reporters by Born2Breed(f): 2:57am On Nov 01, 2018
TruthHurts1:

While this story may seem improbable, I've come to realise over the years that anything is possible in Nigerian politics, particularly where a large sum of money is involved.

As for those deluded Warri/Itsekiri and Edo people who have been sold a lie about sharing common cultural ties with Yorubas, I hope this opens your eyes.

Yorubas are a confused lot who have deceived themselves into believing that they are Arabs who came from Mecca. I actually once asked an Arab Professor of History and Antiquities whether or not in the history of Mecca there was ever a group of black Arabs called "Yorubas" and he laughed and said it was all nonsense because the only blacks in Arabia at that time would have been castrated slaves.

You too get mouth. Edo are not from them, they are from us.

Re: Ajimobi ‘Was Paid’ $10million To Drop Tegbe For Bayo Adelabu - Sahara Reporters by flames01: 3:55am On Nov 01, 2018
4601CE:

My comment is number 8 on the thread .
Go back and check again .
Clown. cheesy

Oh, thanks for reminding me that you already made a fool of yourself. grin
Re: Ajimobi ‘Was Paid’ $10million To Drop Tegbe For Bayo Adelabu - Sahara Reporters by MropeEleniyan00(m): 4:01am On Nov 01, 2018
TruthHurts1:

. How does this one enter tribal issue instead you comment on the matter at end you are here saying tribal issues,Nigeria can never win like this ...we are talking of $10millions...You are talking of bigotry tribal...Grow up fellow Nigerian...it's money matter

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi ‘Was Paid’ $10million To Drop Tegbe For Bayo Adelabu - Sahara Reporters by dewumi77(m): 5:22am On Nov 01, 2018
gurunlocker:

It's like you are high of bubu dong...... Who told you there was any primary in Oyo? undecided

They were all told to step down for Adelabu, only one guy didn't want to step down (can't remember his name). But he later succumb to pressure.
Who fed you people with this fake news, did you even know that Adelabu was not the the preferred candidate of the governor, he succumbed to the wish of the party members and Ibadan council of elders, his preferred candidate was olasunkanmi tegbe, you people should endeavor to know the truth and always stand by it. Thank you.
Re: Ajimobi ‘Was Paid’ $10million To Drop Tegbe For Bayo Adelabu - Sahara Reporters by dewumi77(m): 5:33am On Nov 01, 2018
jjthedemocrat:

I pity this idiot sha.
I won't stoop so low to the extent of insulting you, I have a right to my opinion, so do you.
Re: Ajimobi ‘Was Paid’ $10million To Drop Tegbe For Bayo Adelabu - Sahara Reporters by dewumi77(m): 5:48am On Nov 01, 2018
ArmaniUhuru:
[s][/s]

Will you call it fake, if it was a pdp Governor that was exposed

Just asking......
I was actively involved during the primary and to the best of my knowledge, the whole story was fake, the governor did not receive any monetary gratification whatsoever, adelabu was not his preferred candidate, it was the party members that love him, and the governor succumbed to their wishes.

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi ‘Was Paid’ $10million To Drop Tegbe For Bayo Adelabu - Sahara Reporters by dewumi77(m): 5:59am On Nov 01, 2018
israelmao:
"He Tegbe was dropped for Adebayo because he is of Itsekiri blood"Is Nigerian not free to contest any political position even wherever he has stayed in Nigeria for the period10-15years let alone being born and brought up in a place?Nigeria is only one both in verbal expression and on paper but not in practice.APC should redefine corruption for us.Babariga Mobile Banking(Maidollar) is trending another dollar saga(Ajimodollar) streams in.
Continue romancing a fake news, so tegbe is now of itsekiri blood, someone that his family house is at labo in ibadan, Oyo state.
You are here rewriting his history, I salute you
Re: Ajimobi ‘Was Paid’ $10million To Drop Tegbe For Bayo Adelabu - Sahara Reporters by Pabloosas(m): 6:05am On Nov 01, 2018
Heard this same thing from someone we boarded the same vehicle yesterday...
Re: Ajimobi ‘Was Paid’ $10million To Drop Tegbe For Bayo Adelabu - Sahara Reporters by dewumi77(m): 6:15am On Nov 01, 2018
gurunlocker:

It's like you are high of bubu dong...... Who told you there was any primary in Oyo? undecided

They were all told to step down for Adelabu, only one guy didn't want to step down (can't remember his name). But he later succumb to pressure.
You have been long disconnected from the reality.
Re: Ajimobi ‘Was Paid’ $10million To Drop Tegbe For Bayo Adelabu - Sahara Reporters by Tolu95(m): 7:03am On Nov 01, 2018
Tegbe is from delta.. Big lie. He is from Ibadan but was raised in Oyo town
Re: Ajimobi ‘Was Paid’ $10million To Drop Tegbe For Bayo Adelabu - Sahara Reporters by Atom007(m): 7:11am On Nov 01, 2018
dewumi77:

So if he collects the money, he should come n tell u. Pls keep that to yourself n trust no one.
Re: Ajimobi ‘Was Paid’ $10million To Drop Tegbe For Bayo Adelabu - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 01, 2018
dewumi77:
see as this one dey trust politician
Re: Ajimobi ‘Was Paid’ $10million To Drop Tegbe For Bayo Adelabu - Sahara Reporters by Daboomb: 7:49am On Nov 01, 2018
TruthHurts1:

This one is certainly suffering from IPOB madness.
Continue to froth in the mouth like rabid dog, upon Yoruba matter.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi ‘Was Paid’ $10million To Drop Tegbe For Bayo Adelabu - Sahara Reporters by pat077: 7:50am On Nov 01, 2018
Who gave him the 10m just for a primary election?
Re: Ajimobi ‘Was Paid’ $10million To Drop Tegbe For Bayo Adelabu - Sahara Reporters by Fourwinds: 7:52am On Nov 01, 2018
TruthHurts1:

Yorubas are a confused lot who have deceived themselves into believing that they are Arabs who came from Mecca. I actually once asked an Arab Professor of History and Antiquities whether or not in the history of Mecca there was ever a group of black Arabs called "Yorubas" and [b]he laughed and said it was all nonsense because the only blacks in Arabia at that time would have been castrated slaves
.[/b]
hahahahahahaaa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NANS Shuts MTN Kaduna, Benue Offices Over Xenophobia Attack In South Africa / President Buhari Signs Executive Order 11 (Full Text & Photos) / Senators Adeola And Bamidele Presented Their National Awards To Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.