Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Ajimobi ‘Was Paid’ $10million To Drop Tegbe For Bayo Adelabu - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi ‘Was Paid’ $10million To Drop Tegbe For Bayo Adelabu - Sahara Reporters (26987 Views)

Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections / Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan / Who Is Bayo Adelabu Penkelemesi? Biography, Age, Oyo APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi ‘Was Paid’ $10million To Drop Tegbe For Bayo Adelabu - Sahara Reporters by Truthisit: 8:07am On Nov 01, 2018
YOU KNOW NOTHING! SPREADER OF HATE AND DIVISION.
TruthHurts1:

While this story may seem improbable, I've come to realise over the years that anything is possible in Nigerian politics, particularly where a large sum of money is involved.

As for those deluded Warri/Itsekiri and Edo people who have been sold a lie about sharing common cultural ties with Yorubas, I hope this opens your eyes.

Yorubas are a confused lot who have deceived themselves into believing that they are Arabs who came from Mecca. I actually once asked an Arab Professor of History and Antiquities whether or not in the history of Mecca there was ever a group of black Arabs called "Yorubas" and he laughed and said it was all nonsense because the only blacks in Arabia at that time would have been castrated slaves.
Re: Ajimobi ‘Was Paid’ $10million To Drop Tegbe For Bayo Adelabu - Sahara Reporters by ofwest47(m): 8:23am On Nov 01, 2018
Fake news by Sahara deporter who knows Tegbe or ever hard of such name in Oyo state compared to "Penkelemeesi " Adelabu Adegoke Penkele meesi in Yoruba land politics.
Re: Ajimobi ‘Was Paid’ $10million To Drop Tegbe For Bayo Adelabu - Sahara Reporters by gurunlocker: 8:57am On Nov 01, 2018
dewumi77:

Who fed you people with this fake news, did you even know that Adelabu was not the the preferred candidate of the governor, he succumbed to the wish of the party members and Ibadan council of elders, his preferred candidate was olasunkanmi tegbe, you people should endeavor to know the truth and always stand by it. Thank you.

Like you know better.... Guess you gave problem comprehending? Read what I wrote again, this time carefully.

I even made a post on it before the primaries that Tegbe was the governor choice. But Adelabu was later picked!
Re: Ajimobi ‘Was Paid’ $10million To Drop Tegbe For Bayo Adelabu - Sahara Reporters by olacollinz(m): 9:22am On Nov 01, 2018
dewumi77:
What a dump report and the fakest news I have ever seen, Governor Abiola ajimobi will never do such, every contestants was subjected to a free, fair and credible primary election devoid of any sort of bribery or corruption, the delegates chose whom they love.
Fake news is now the order of the day.
there is no primary in Oyo state
Re: Ajimobi ‘Was Paid’ $10million To Drop Tegbe For Bayo Adelabu - Sahara Reporters by omobabaonimalu(m): 9:38am On Nov 01, 2018
Oponu, ko gbe enu ofo re soun ti oba fe ki ti e ta pau bi Ibon...
dewumi77:
What a dump report and the fakest news I have ever seen, Governor Abiola ajimobi will never do such, every contestants was subjected to a free, fair and credible primary election devoid of any sort of bribery or corruption, the delegates chose whom they love.
Re: Ajimobi ‘Was Paid’ $10million To Drop Tegbe For Bayo Adelabu - Sahara Reporters by Walelavender(m): 10:21am On Nov 01, 2018
Like Ajimobi like Ganduje. Their love for dollars isn't unexpected. They are in-laws grin . They need to restore their pockets after the society wedding held for their children wink.

This has been in the news since the end of the gubernatorial primary election in Ibadan. Not even a breaking news. Obviously,money exchanged hands. Trust these politicians at your on peril
Re: Ajimobi ‘Was Paid’ $10million To Drop Tegbe For Bayo Adelabu - Sahara Reporters by dewumi77(m): 1:50pm On Nov 01, 2018
omobabaonimalu:
Oponu, ko gbe enu ofo re soun ti oba fe ki ti e ta pau bi Ibon...
Ki San fun asan, ki wo fun ewo, koni ye oooo ati wipe koni da fun e ni ibibikibi ti oba wa.
Re: Ajimobi ‘Was Paid’ $10million To Drop Tegbe For Bayo Adelabu - Sahara Reporters by Maydfourth: 4:05pm On Nov 01, 2018
Hmmmmmm....Time will tell...
Re: Ajimobi ‘Was Paid’ $10million To Drop Tegbe For Bayo Adelabu - Sahara Reporters by shukuokukobambi: 7:58pm On Nov 01, 2018
fergie001:
I honestly was shocked when T'egbe was dropped last minute....infact on the convention grounds....
I immediately knew it had to do with the money which might not be unconnected to that Technical University.....I will.not be surprised if something like this happened because the volte face from Sen. Abiola was epic sha.....
Shukuokukobambi..... show oooooo

My brother, if this news is true, it means that aye awon oselu yi ti ta!!

Even one of my egbons who was primed to pick a house ticket was pushed out at the last minute with Ajimobi telling him to understand "as the matter was beyond him". Gbogbo won ti ya werey tay tay

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi ‘Was Paid’ $10million To Drop Tegbe For Bayo Adelabu - Sahara Reporters by fergie001: 8:15pm On Nov 01, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

My brother, if this news is true, it means that aye awon oselu yi ti ta!!

Even one of my egbons who was primed to pick a house ticket was pushed out at the last minute with Ajimobi telling him to understand "as the matter was beyond him". Gbogbo won ti ya werey tay tay
Aye gbogbo wan tii ta
The way this people call money sef.......
How many zeros is million again abeg?
Re: Ajimobi ‘Was Paid’ $10million To Drop Tegbe For Bayo Adelabu - Sahara Reporters by agent491231: 10:35am On Nov 02, 2018
free, fair and credible indeed! when every other contestant was forced to step down for Adelabu

dewumi77:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun, His Wife Visits Awujale Of Ijebu Land For Blessing - Photos / INEC Deliberately Withheld Uploading Presidential Election Results On IREV – Lai / Gunman Who Killed DSS Operative Arrested While Fleeing To Cameroon. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.