Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. (31092 Views)

Best Stories I Have Read On Nairaland. / Best Stories In Nairaland / The Best Stories On Nairaland Forum. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by yavahoxeze: 8:47am On Nov 01, 2018
great stories ,this section has been one of the best in producing frontpage content
Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by BrainEya(m): 8:48am On Nov 01, 2018
Hello friends, I fancy horror story please
someone should link me up..

I once read one here whilst I was a guest;

A guy who live with his friend later pack to live on his own being direct by an Agent, the guy arrived the said house late, the occupant where roaming ghost seeking soul for their freedom. One I could remember was a female nysc, one woman offer the guy food, when the escape to his parents house the next morning found himself in the new rented apartment..... Someone help me with this link.. .

Another was chuks, when he return his room was messed up, His late friend turn his room into a football pitch, He bang his fellow tenant who was a nurse, his nephew was about to visit, the nephew was neutralize by his girlfriend who thought he knew about the nurse dead, his girlfriend was later killed, a sister to the guy girlfriend came checking suspiciously, was killed by th guy, the more the guy clean his blood filled wall the more it escalate... Something like that, please the link..
Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 01, 2018
You people should help us share links to some of the stories biko.

Don't be selfish.

1 Like

Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by Naijawebmaster: 8:49am On Nov 01, 2018
deri4luv1:
Where will i read the stories from?

Literature section.
Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by deco22(m): 8:49am On Nov 01, 2018
The all time greats are still;
Man wey dy reason by Flow1759
N.Y.S.C by mazi omenuko

8 Likes

Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by Ezigboune: 8:49am On Nov 01, 2018
The links should be added please, so that others could read

1 Like

Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by wijubiloc: 8:50am On Nov 01, 2018
real nice stories this one.
Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by dominique(f): 8:51am On Nov 01, 2018
Aww you guys are making me miss my literatureland days cry. Not chanced like before also the incomplete stories drove me away.

3 Likes

Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by phemocheee(m): 8:52am On Nov 01, 2018
The devil that loved me...That story ehn

1 Like

Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by Eberechi24(f): 8:52am On Nov 01, 2018
Chance to love by darkcrisp

No 225 katakata street by centino

Countless by blessedman

devil wears okirika by souloho9

Black maria by larry sun

forever and always by repogirl

Delay Diagnosis by Souloho9

Tarasha by Oyinprince

Kings by silver1996

my husband by flakky

stories by chumpzy

and host of others

2 Likes

Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by Anigreat: 8:53am On Nov 01, 2018
shocked

BLACK MARIA BY LARRYSUN
THE DEVIL WEARS OKRIKA BY SOULOHO19

1 Like

Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by Chicent(m): 8:53am On Nov 01, 2018
@zubby77 @maziomenuko
best of the best.... #reapect

3 Likes

Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:55am On Nov 01, 2018
dannybomb:
Forever and for always still my best. Repogirl come complete this your story oh

I keep going to her page waiting to see if the story's completed... But it's still at the same place I stopped several months ago. cry
Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by nerd51(f): 8:55am On Nov 01, 2018
All the stories by repogurl and mariennada are the bomb...I love them
Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by shezzy93(f): 8:56am On Nov 01, 2018
Op you haven't read Number 225 katakata street.....you're really missing out

5 Likes

Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by Peaceyw(m): 8:57am On Nov 01, 2018
The marked:white sight by ObehiD. That story dope die
Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by rofecum: 8:58am On Nov 01, 2018
blackmaria wink wink wink
Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by DonEvarest(m): 8:58am On Nov 01, 2018
I so much love all in a circle by D9ty7.. have read it twice currently reading it for the third time... also check out Letting Go by Audrey Timms... it's a bomb

1 Like

Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by Adiwana: 9:01am On Nov 01, 2018
Sexuality section has one of the best stories i have read on this platform

2 Likes

Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by dominique(f): 9:02am On Nov 01, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

I keep going to her page waiting to see if the story's completed... But it's still at the same place I stopped several months ago. cry

Why not just download it from okadabooks? All her complete works are there and they don't cost much
Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by Viking007(m): 9:05am On Nov 01, 2018
Leontolstoy:
one story like that by royver
Royver is a legend. He's in a class of his own. You know a story is good when after 4yrs+ you still remember the author.

6 Likes

Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by Toeyean1507(f): 9:06am On Nov 01, 2018
Lies from pretty lips- inkpapervodka

All Audley timms' books

An evening with Eva- kayemjay

Chocolate and sushi- Glowingscenes

Brand of cain- Larrysun

The day the world ended- Royver( I miss dat man)

We are able-Royver

The devil wears okrika- Souloho
And

All Sokodobo's books

1 Like

Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by uthlaw: 9:07am On Nov 01, 2018
Adebimpe the Facebook girl and sex na food.

1 Like

Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by dannybomb(m): 9:08am On Nov 01, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

She dropped few episodes early last month and ran away again Lol
Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by Leontolstoy: 9:09am On Nov 01, 2018
Viking007:
Royver is a legend. He's in a class of his own. You know a story is good when after 4yrs+ you still remember the author.
yeah. the story was about some supernatural stuff.. it's the only story on nl that took my attention n I read to d end.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by locox: 9:11am On Nov 01, 2018
welcome to nairaland more intresting stories coming
Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by habymi: 9:11am On Nov 01, 2018
No 225 katakata street by centino

9 Likes

Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by bugidon(m): 9:12am On Nov 01, 2018
Sex and the city

2 Likes

Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by dannybomb(m): 9:16am On Nov 01, 2018
Ezigboune:
The links should be added please, so that others could read
Just Google the name and put nairaland at the end that should help
Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by Cypher99(m): 9:25am On Nov 01, 2018
There and back on time
Number 225 katakata Street
Devil that wears okrika
Black Maria
Countless
These stories got me glued to my phone

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abubakar Adam Ibrahim Wins The 2016 Nigeria Prize For Literature. / Chimamanda Adichie: "Men Holding The Door For Women Troubles Me" (Video) / Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.