Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,602 members, 7,770,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:51 AM

Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. (30952 Views)

Best Stories I Have Read On Nairaland. / Best Stories In Nairaland / The Best Stories On Nairaland Forum. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by Meklex(m): 9:30am On Nov 01, 2018
In no particular order;

Royver (Jeez. I was held spellbound by his story)

Red Mosquito ( tufiakwa. He is just the best. His fusion of African Gods and humor is just (add any fancy adjective here)

Larrysun ( This one is just too intelligent for this world)

The writer of An Evening With Eva (Dude was just giving us mad action movie with words that will reel you in and leave you gasping for more).

Mazi Omenuko (this guy is all shade of awesome)

Crazy days back then. I learned lots from you guys.

2 Likes

Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 01, 2018
Confession of a rough and rugged *****
By
Money soldier

So many stories can't remember d names buh the authors

Flow
Centino
Larrysun
Ishilove
Soluho
Mazi

Hope I got d names correctly

Then one mosquito guy DAT stopped halfway

2 Likes

Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by quinSonia(f): 9:32am On Nov 01, 2018
Lyoncrescent:
The devil who loved me by davidflo

The players curse by davidflo

Emanuella a novella by standd

I is for Infidelity,R is for Repercussion by fantasyisland

My husband by flakkydagirl

The day the world ended by royver is absolutely breathtaking and highly imaginative. Hollywood standard

United in betrayal by pamelab

My man, that players curse by davidflo sha... So sad he didn't finish it
Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 01, 2018
see below
Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:46am On Nov 01, 2018
dondemex:
Books that gave me sleepless nights
Devil that wears okrika
Man wey Dey reason
Number 225 katakata street
Ibo wey like Yoruba
Countless
Tarasha
There and back on time
Man wey dey reason.... Mehn...my addiction to that story no be small that year! It was written by Flow
Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by bidak(m): 9:48am On Nov 01, 2018
I have read almost all the aforementioned books cool, don’t even know the best sef.. But I know we have got amazing writers here and you guys are life saver, literature be saving me from boredom since 1600BC

3 Likes

Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:48am On Nov 01, 2018
shezzy93:
Op you haven't read Number 225 katakata street.....you're really missing out
Link please...
Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by Olaitan3784(f): 9:51am On Nov 01, 2018
unfulfilled promises by Andrey timms

2 Likes

Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by faheez(m): 9:54am On Nov 01, 2018
guess you've not watched ONIHAXY's movies?. I called it movie coz the guy is good and the whole story will appear to you as if you are watching a movie.
some guys actually stole his script to act a movie, I remembered notifying him when I saw the movie on YouTube.
Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by mhizv(f): 9:57am On Nov 01, 2018
Burned by gianaaaaa
Colors of the heart(still on) by gianaaaaa
The devil wears okrika
Lethal matrimony
Number 225 katakata street
My husband
Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by mercydaniel: 10:09am On Nov 01, 2018
Pheezie:
Hi Everyone.
I just registered on nairaland this year and i must confess that there are lots of talented writers here.
I want to share the titles of some stories i've read here so you guys can try it out too.
1. Bloodline(an action novel)
2. All In A Circle(action)
3. Tarasha(action)
4. The Complete Assasin
5. We Are Able(please try and read this)
6. Memoirs Of Blood And Steel by Apollux(magic,adventure)
7. Marvel Chronicles(best sci-fi novels ever)
8. Black Maria by Larrysun.
9. Delayed Diagnosis.
10. There And Back On Time.
11. Accidental Victim.
12. The Guadians.
And many other more.
Please comment and mention some good and best novels you've read here so others can benefit from it.
who is d author of we are able?
Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by roughneck: 10:11am On Nov 01, 2018
All the supernatural themed stories by Red mosquito, his Hades parodies are madly hilarious.. Man Wey Dey Reason was a hit back then, can’t remember the dudes name
Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by JimMumin(m): 10:17am On Nov 01, 2018
225 Katakata Street .

The series I can't afford to miss.

It deals with love, family, spirituals, actions. Centino is able to relate issues that made headlines every week to the story.

Educative and entertaining

5 Likes

Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by fausty40(f): 10:29am On Nov 01, 2018
Beneath my hearth, kings, we are able, Etc
Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by 0Supremo: 10:32am On Nov 01, 2018
mercydaniel:
Sammyhoe
Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by Younghacka(m): 10:53am On Nov 01, 2018
There Are So Many Awesome Writers On NL. . . But These Are Some Exceptional Ones I've Come Across.
The Devil Who Loved Me-Davidflo
The Writer Called Royver Is From Planet Neptune Cos His Stories Are Out Of This World Like:
The Day The World Ended-Royver
I See Things Others Do Not See-Royver
Another Story That Will Hold You Spell Bound Is
Tenth Generation-Frank317
The Lost Key-Frank317 (Good Family Suspense, Great Moral Lessons).
Forever And For Always-Repogirl (Its Not Completed OnThis Thread Tho).
There Are Many More I Am Yet To Read Tho. . . Thanks To Nairaland I Never Get Bored.

1 Like

Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by Younghacka(m): 10:58am On Nov 01, 2018
If You Want To Get Any Story From Nairaland And You Cant Go Through The Long Process Of Searching For It In The Literature Section. . .
Just. . .
Search The Title On Google And Add Nairaland And The Link Will Come Up Then You Click. . .
. . . And Boom. . . You're Good To Go. . .
Happy Reading Nairalanders. . . smiley

4 Likes

Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 01, 2018
bookishme:
Thorns in my boots. I spent the whole night reading it and can remember the storyline after a long time of reading
a very matured writer Domawoleye is... I love his stories

2 Likes

Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by HelenBee(f): 11:02am On Nov 01, 2018
Memoirs of a yoruba demon by sheikshegetto

The Hole In The Wall by souloho19

No 225 katakata street by centino

The devil wears okirika by souloho19

forever and for always by repogirl

Delay Diagnosis by Souloho19

Silent seduction by fiyah

Letting go by Audreytimms

Unfulfilled promises by Audreytimms

The devil who loved me by davidflo

And others that I can't remember right now.

10 Likes

Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 01, 2018
Viking007:
Royver is a legend. He's in a class of his own. You know a story is good when after 4yrs+ you still remember the author.
chai ..u no lie, can't forget stories d tail, d claw and d tiger or something like dat, d day d word ended... and one story about one Chukwudi.. royver is the bomb...davidflo too is really dope

1 Like

Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by LadySarah: 11:28am On Nov 01, 2018
For those wet sabi.Funny enough I read them while holding the down buttons of my old Nokia x2 ,my fingers would hurt but no relenting but now I use a touchbscreen,I haven't even clicked literature section for over 3 yrs now.

Stories by
Larrysun,maziomenuko,centino,humbledbygrace,repogirl, flow1795(udeme),sebonzakura(sic)et all.

Then when they collaborated,it was heaven!

1 Like

Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by adamsbadoo(m): 11:29am On Nov 01, 2018
best writers have seen so far THeblessedman / souloho . And larrysun
Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by Toeyean1507(f): 11:53am On Nov 01, 2018
mercydaniel:
Royver.
Check out The day the world ended too
Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by Oluwadabira1111: 11:54am On Nov 01, 2018
All Audreytimms stories are far the best story on nairaland, She is a living legend.

2 Likes

Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by ADAMXMAR: 12:21pm On Nov 01, 2018
ARTIKULATED

1 Like

Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by emperorblog(m): 12:25pm On Nov 01, 2018
if youve nevee read

MY PERSONAL TASTE
ONCE UPON A CORPER
AMAKA THE LESBIAN U ARE STILL ON A LONG THING
SEE D LINK IN MY SIGGY

1 Like

Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by orangeberry2: 12:25pm On Nov 01, 2018
Look here if you don’t add ‘*diary of a broke playboy by chipapii*’ then you have not started listing at all

2 Likes

Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by Eberechi24(f): 12:43pm On Nov 01, 2018
hspda:
The Guardian by mynd44

That story is da bomb
Gimme link pls
Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by bosunjohns(m): 1:21pm On Nov 01, 2018
Pheezie:
Hi Everyone.
I just registered on nairaland this year and i must confess that there are lots of talented writers here.
I want to share the titles of some stories i've read here so you guys can try it out too.
1. Bloodline(an action novel)
2. All In A Circle(action)
3. Tarasha(action)
4. The Complete Assasin
5. We Are Able(please try and read this)
6. Memoirs Of Blood And Steel by Apollux(magic,adventure)
7. Marvel Chronicles(best sci-fi novels ever)
8. Black Maria by Larrysun.
9. Delayed Diagnosis.
10. There And Back On Time.
11. Accidental Victim.
12. The Guadians.
And many other more.
Please comment and mention some good and best novels you've read here so others can benefit from it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by sacx: 1:28pm On Nov 01, 2018
All stories by souloho19 are a hit back to back

2 Likes

Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by Jemi7: 1:29pm On Nov 01, 2018
Demogorgon:
Link please?

I will advice you read this story with a bowl of popcorn by your side, cause it is just like going to the cinema to watch a blockbuster

https://www.nairaland.com/3893393/number-225-katakata-street/107#72589187

2 Likes

Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by Enny2013(f): 1:29pm On Nov 01, 2018
The Enemy within ... by Madera

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Behold The Jewel Of My Heart / Horror In Two Sentences.. / Abubakar Adam Ibrahim Wins The 2016 Nigeria Prize For Literature.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.