Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. (31164 Views)

Best Stories I Have Read On Nairaland. / Best Stories In Nairaland / The Best Stories On Nairaland Forum. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by Silver1996(m): 11:04am On Nov 02, 2018
Indomie001:
I dare you to go and read There and back on time by Sire Zubby77 hummm.

I was hospitalised because of non adequate sleep just for this wonderful story, within 6 months of my non stop reading , I know many things and many places in Europe just from the comfort of my room .

Countless by the TheBlessedMan Alaye nla Mr Darousmart .

Tarasha by Sire Oyinprince.

I don't know if this men are actually human being or Angel, their wisdom is overwhelming, may God bless them all wherever they are .

btw ..... My birthday is here again , show me love small nairalanders , don't even know if I sud drop ma 10 digit sef sad

Happy birthday man

2 Likes

Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 12:23pm On Nov 02, 2018
As a writer myself, I can't help but acknowledge the impact some of the great writers of this forum has made in regards to eliminating boredom and stress from my life with their great and very brilliant works.

To mention but a few,

COUNTLESS by Darous Emmanuel, a.k.a Theblessedman, definitely tops this list. For a first timer to have come up with such a great story as COUNTLESS is what makes him tops this list. His choice of words, comical relief and the unrivalled ability to attach recent trendings to his story coupled with his excellent sense of humor are what makes his works out of this world.
He's also got that cunning ability to keep readers in suspense with each update from 1 to over 145 episodes of COUNTLESS.

The records he has broken in this section and still breaking and hopefully will continue to break is what makes the bar he's setting so high. Enof said about this genius. Chop kiss dear, I heart yhu.

2nd on the list is,

Black Maria by Larrysun. Talk of an eloquent writer, talk of a Complete writer, and I will present yhu Larrysun. He's damn good.

Alone by PamelB, my wonderful friend. Her story is forking awesome. Too good not to make my list.

Anike by Rachealfst. Aunty Taiwo. She's damn good mhen.

An Evening with Eva by Kayemjay. That story is super dope.

Letting Go by AudreyTimms, oh my! That story is furking awesome. The first story I read here and virtually made me join Nairaland.

The devil wears Okirika by Souloho19 is among the best series I ever read here, even though I don't use to comment. But silently, am always acknowledging his brilliant works.

Repogirl's stories are also a top notch.

This are the few I can remember.

Parenting has been the main reason for my absence on this section. Hope to be back soon. Keep it rolling guys, yhu guys are awesome.

5 Likes

Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by demsid(m): 1:08pm On Nov 02, 2018
To be honest. Writers dey for this nairaland. I can't mention all the names as guys have mentioned them all up there. I'm inspired by these guys. Just that I gat no time like before, literature section is still d best
Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by rachealfst(f): 8:23pm On Nov 02, 2018
pFolar:
Absolutely on POINT. Tbm is the baddest writer here.

What makes it more interesting is the fact that, that story is his first ever story. The guy is arguably the best.

Anike by rachealfst is also very interesting. Tradition by Chumzypinky is also among the best.
Thanks for the mention.
Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by rachealfst(f): 8:23pm On Nov 02, 2018
SmartestPopQUEEN:
As a writer myself, I can't help but acknowledge the impact some of the great writers of this forum has made in regards to eliminating boredom and stress from my life with their great and very brilliant works.

To mention but a few,

COUNTLESS by Darous Emmanuel, a.k.a Theblessedman, definitely tops this list. For a first timer to have come up with such a great story as COUNTLESS is what makes him tops this list. His choice of words, comical relief and the unrivalled ability to attach recent trendings to his story coupled with his excellent sense of humor are what makes his works out of this world.
He's also got that cunning ability to keep readers in suspense with each update from 1 to over 145 episodes of COUNTLESS.

The records he has broken in this section and still breaking and hopefully will continue to break is what makes the bar he's setting so high. Enof said about this genius. Chop kiss dear, I heart yhu.

2nd on the list is,

Black Maria by Larrysun. Talk of an eloquent writer, talk of a Complete writer, and I will present yhu Larrysun. He's damn good.

Alone by PamelB, my wonderful friend. Her story is forking awesome. Too good not to make my list.

Anike by Rachealfst. Aunty Taiwo. She's damn good mhen.

An Evening with Eva by Kayemjay. That story is super dope.

Letting Go by AudreyTimms, oh my! That story is furking awesome. The first story I read here and virtually made me join Nairaland.

The devil wears Okirika by Souloho19 is among the best series I ever read here, even though I don't use to comment. But silently, am always acknowledging his brilliant works.

Repogirl's stories are also a top notch.

This are the few I can remember.

Parenting has been the main reason for my absence on this section. Hope to be back soon. Keep it rolling guys, yhu guys are awesome.
Thanks for the mention.

1 Like

Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by rachealfst(f): 8:24pm On Nov 02, 2018
TemiGURL:
Need a story that will get you rollin on the floor from effects of unendin laufta?

Need a stori tha will ceaze your breath with unendin suspense?

Desire a story to fill ur head with unending ungrammatical slangs and many more?

Then COUNTLESS by Darous Emmanuel a.k.a THEBLESSDMAN is the best choice. Thank me lerra.

Black maria by uncle Larrysun is also a great story. Anike by Rachealfst, Tradition by Mama Ejima, Chumzypinky. Alone by Pamelb, e.t.c.
Thanks for the mention.
Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 02, 2018
I know say black Maria go dey dere kiss
Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by Nexumdem: 1:50am On Nov 03, 2018
try out Deadly Missions by silverspoon, u wil knw nollywood writers b learners. stl d best story on nairaland so far, pass nollywood standard
Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by Pheezie(m): 6:46am On Nov 03, 2018
Hi Everyone. I'll try and be sharing links to the stories one after the other so stay tuned.
Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by Pheezie(m): 6:58am On Nov 03, 2018
[url=https://www.nairaland.com/2268155/bloodline.......part-one-family ] Try and read this one everyone..It's action novel and i can promise you that you won't regret it.It's my number novel here on nairaland.it has part one and two but this is the link to pary one[/url]
Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by Pheezie(m): 7:02am On Nov 03, 2018
mercydaniel:
who is d author of we are able?
I can't remember but i can share the links for you if you want.
Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by Pheezie(m): 7:05am On Nov 03, 2018
stephenmorris:
diary of a sex addict by biafranbushboy
I haven't try that but i will now.
Can you share the link please.
Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 8:08am On Nov 03, 2018
mercydaniel:
who is d author of we are able?
SammyHOE or so.

1 Like

Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by Risingstar2020(f): 8:33am On Nov 03, 2018
My best story still remain kings by silver1996
Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by chizko4me(m): 1:12pm On Nov 03, 2018
NUMBER 225 KATAKATA STREET by Centino is the reason why my self and many others come to literature forum.
Then you try SEX NA FOOD by Youngzubi.[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by mercydaniel: 2:28pm On Nov 03, 2018
Pheezie:

I can't remember but i can share the links for you if you want.
wow thanks dear, will really appreciate.
Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by carloz685(m): 3:11pm On Nov 03, 2018
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
SammyHOE or so.
His name is itshaxee
Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by Pheezie(m): 4:55pm On Nov 03, 2018
[url=https://www.nairaland.com/1840622/able-touching-story ]here is it. mercydaniel[/url]
Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by Pheezie(m): 5:04pm On Nov 03, 2018
Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 03, 2018
Lyoncrescent:
The devil who loved me by davidflo

The players curse by davidflo

Emanuella a novella by standd

I is for Infidelity,R is for Repercussion by fantasyisland

My husband by flakkydagirl

The day the world ended by royver is absolutely breathtaking and highly imaginative. Hollywood standard

United in betrayal by pamelab

i miss fantasyisland....... I introduced my elder sister to most of the stories here then when literature section was hawt with the likes of fantasyisland, repogirl, flow and so on.... Now she doesn't come here again cos it isn't like before anymore.. ...thumbs up to the writers here.. It ain't easy

1 Like

Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by mercydaniel: 6:54pm On Nov 03, 2018
Pheezie:
[url=https://www.nairaland.com/1840622/able-touching-story ]here is it. mercydaniel[/url]
thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by tsharp(m): 10:22pm On Nov 03, 2018
Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino
Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by Indomie001: 10:56pm On Nov 03, 2018
Silver1996:

Happy birthday man
Thank you bro
Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by Indomie001: 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2018
Thank you so much bros
Silver1996:

Happy birthday man
Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by Nelson2014(m): 8:10am On Nov 07, 2018
countless by TBM
Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by Dackrapper(m): 11:55pm On Nov 07, 2018
Meklex:
In no particular order;

Royver (Jeez. I was held spellbound by his story)

Red Mosquito ( tufiakwa. He is just the best. His fusion of African Gods and humor is just (add any fancy adjective here)

Larrysun ( This one is just too intelligent for this world)

The writer of An Evening With Eva (Dude was just giving us mad action movie with words that will reel you in and leave you gasping for more).

Mazi Omenuko (this guy is all shade of awesome)

Crazy days back then. I learned lots from you guys.
I swear Larrysun is out of this world
Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by povicky1(m): 1:53pm On Nov 08, 2018
Tarasha used to be my best until today wen I read

The Enemy within by Madera001
Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by Bishops10(m): 8:24pm On Nov 08, 2018
DonEvarest:
I so much love all in a circle by D9ty7.. have read it twice currently reading it for the third time... also check out Letting Go by Audrey Timms... it's a bomb
I
Letting Go was a bomb
Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by Madera001(m): 1:31pm On Nov 10, 2018
Wow! I'm honored. Thanks
povicky1:

Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by HULSH(m): 6:59pm On Dec 12, 2018
povicky1:

please give a link to this story.
Re: Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. by Madera001(m): 4:45pm On Dec 15, 2018
HULSH:
here ---------->

https://www.nairaland.com/4524672/enemy-within-tale-love-lust

please give a link to this story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie: "Men Holding The Door For Women Troubles Me" (Video) / New Story: 'anini Reloaded' By Ayis Eliboy / Most Popular Nigerian Authors On Amazon Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.