Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

11 Things Asari Dokubo Said About Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 11 Things Asari Dokubo Said About Igbos (1613 Views)

Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO / WOW!!!! Hear What Asari Dokubo Said About Gov Wike: Gov Wike Blows Hot (watch) / Hear What Asari Dokubo Said About The Biafra And Ijaw People This Time (watch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Things Asari Dokubo Said About Igbos by sirchikero: 12:26am On Nov 01, 2018
Peter Okwy is with Olung Amarachi and 3 others.

WHY NDIGBO MUST LEAVE LAGOS NOW AND INVEST IN EAST.. by Dokubo Asari

1.�first and foremost, Lagos is not a no man's land..Lagos belongs to the Yoruba. .

2.�the main reason why igbos are rushing to lagos is because of the belief of making there returns or profit very fast which in its own is greed for quick money..

3.�igbos always say is because there is no seaport down eastern region including rivers and calabar,while this is true,we are not the only ones affected. People living in kano and kaduna equally travel long distances to lagos to bring back there imported goods,but they shift it back to kaduna to invest in there land..nothing stops us from doing same.

https://www.naijanewsng.com/11-things-asari-dokubo-said-about-igbos/
Re: 11 Things Asari Dokubo Said About Igbos by Jubal01: 12:30am On Nov 01, 2018
TRUE TALK.

1 Like

Re: 11 Things Asari Dokubo Said About Igbos by uba1991: 1:11am On Nov 01, 2018
ipob ll run away from dis thread.

1 Like

Re: 11 Things Asari Dokubo Said About Igbos by Nobody: 1:19am On Nov 01, 2018
mimimile93:
I hate igbos.
That's is why you will never progress.

Cc lzaa eternaltruths jumpandpas velocity25 tossie101

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Things Asari Dokubo Said About Igbos by bluecircle470: 1:22am On Nov 01, 2018
mimimile93:
I hate igbos.

Just like that....?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 11 Things Asari Dokubo Said About Igbos by AyakaDunukofia: 1:40am On Nov 01, 2018
I support Asari. Think home. Lagos is not a no man's land. Seaport is not an excuse for sand filling Lagos swamps and building mini cities. Why not in the East?

In the mean time, go to Lagos clear your goods and face the east. Ethiopia has one of the best economies in Africa today despite that the nation has to import and clear their goods in Eritrea and Djibouti..

1 Like

Re: 11 Things Asari Dokubo Said About Igbos by tossie101(f): 1:41am On Nov 01, 2018
immhotep:

Who his hate help, he is a fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Things Asari Dokubo Said About Igbos by Decolonel(m): 2:08am On Nov 01, 2018
He just said beautiful nonsense
Re: 11 Things Asari Dokubo Said About Igbos by WhyMoD: 3:05am On Nov 01, 2018
mimimile93:
I hate igbos.
you're obviously an inconsequential psychopath.

1. You killed your girlfriend and hate women (according to ur post something ago)
2. You hate Igbos.

Well the Igbos don't even know you exist. So you can do us a favor and commit sucide before it's too late for you

1 Like

Re: 11 Things Asari Dokubo Said About Igbos by abmethod: 3:32am On Nov 01, 2018
Re: 11 Things Asari Dokubo Said About Igbos by velocity25(m): 6:22am On Nov 01, 2018
immhotep:

who need his love? make dey park well because #IgboAmaka

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11 Things Asari Dokubo Said About Igbos by haffaze777(m): 7:12am On Nov 01, 2018
WhyMoD:
you're obviously an inconsequential psychopath.

1. You killed your girlfriend and hate women (according to ur post something ago)
2. You hate Igbos.

Well the Igbos don't even know you exist. So you can do us a favor and commit sucide before it's too late for you

Chai see finishing,I ain't Igbo though but I don't know why someone will utter such gibberish,how on earth will sane person hate human being like him because of his/her tribe or religion is what I don't get
Re: 11 Things Asari Dokubo Said About Igbos by Lucifer66(m): 7:30am On Nov 01, 2018
We igbos are the best tribe!
Re: 11 Things Asari Dokubo Said About Igbos by mujahid777(m): 7:33am On Nov 01, 2018
Mallam dokubo, do you know how much nyammiri's hate your kind

1 Like

Re: 11 Things Asari Dokubo Said About Igbos by petsam11(m): 9:26am On Nov 01, 2018
mujahid777:
Mallam dokubo, do you know how much nyammiri's hate your kind

Sincerely speaking, nobody hates him and his "kind" in the whole east...
Except for people who love subjugation and servitude with all their life and with all they have got in life! Minus these kind of people, nobody hates him in the whole Eastern Region!
Happy New Month To You!
Sonsogo!!!
Re: 11 Things Asari Dokubo Said About Igbos by devindevin2000: 9:33am On Nov 01, 2018
Afonjas are at it this early morning to put divide between Asari Dokubo and Igbos. These people, eh, SMH. These are the same afonjas abusing Asari Dokubo just last month, are now using him to stoke divide between him and Igbos to break the Biafran bond...AFONJA, IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. Asari can never say such; never! These afonjas twisted his post few months ago on the excuse Huasa-Fulani and afonjas give why don't invest in SE. SMH

Asari Dokubo post they twisted to promote their divide
https://www.nairaland.com/4624004/asari-dokubo-respond-ahmed-gume

Afonjas abusing Asari Dokubo, now they want to pretend he is their guy, SMH
https://www.nairaland.com/4768574/asari-dokubo-dont-wish-me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Things Asari Dokubo Said About Igbos by HarryDuce(m): 9:39am On Nov 01, 2018
I don't understand why some people take the words of this man seriously. The sooner they realise he's only after his interests the better for them.

(1) (Reply)

Women Rejected APC And Happily Shouting Heavily Atikulated!!! Atikulated! / Reno Omokri Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself / Iran Says ''We Are Resuming Our Nuclear Programme''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.