Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,960 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

How True Is This Argument - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How True Is This Argument (2956 Views)

Weed, Alcohol Or The Music? Lady Dancing In 'crazy' Manner Sparks Argument (pix) / Whenever I Get Into My Car With My Girlfriend We Always Have This Argument / The Way A Guy Stylishly Touched This Lady In Public Has Caused Online Argument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How True Is This Argument by willyo(m): 10:52pm On Nov 11, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I feel it is.

Ok lipsrsealed
Re: How True Is This Argument by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 30, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Men who did not have an active sex experience during their teen years are more likely to have small joysticks while the sexually active ones have it big
I actually overheard this argument and thought it funny but come to think of it, I don't think I've seen a virgin boy packing big.

For those who gat it small, is this true? Cos I actually thought size has to do with one's genetic makeup.

How most likely, cause the masculine ego, is usually tied to the size of his cock, human are not the only animals with that habit, apes too have that instinct.
The virgin boy yhu mention how about his other attributes, their is a reason his locked in his head enough to be a virgin in this day and age.
Considering I know friends who pack a way bigger bunch than myself, but they can't have sex with lights on or take of their shirt while doing it.

Size may or may not have anything to do with genetic makeup, buh the male ego does, most times.
And a low ego as a male would get yhu less laid.
Re: How True Is This Argument by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 30, 2018
Admin401:
Women who did not have an active sex experience during their teen years are more likely to have tight vagina while the sexually active ones have it big
I actually overheard this argument and thought it funny but come to think of it, I don't think I've seen a virgin girl packing big vagina.

For those who gat it tight, is this true? Cos I actually thought size has to do with one's genetic makeup.

Sorry, it only applies to women
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: How True Is This Argument by kunleweb: 9:05pm On Jan 21, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Men who did not have an active sex experience during their teen years are more likely to have small joysticks while the sexually active ones have it big
I actually overheard this argument and thought it funny but come to think of it, I don't think I've seen a virgin boy packing big.

For those who gat it small, is this true? Cos I actually thought size has to do with one's genetic makeup.

I know.see.why you want virgin.males to keep away from.you. grin cheesy
Re: How True Is This Argument by XhosaNostra(f): 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2019
I don't know about that, all I know is, guys with little ones are the most vocal about what they are going to do to you etc & the most "active". It's almost like they they derive their pleasure from disappointing women grin

1 Like

Re: How True Is This Argument by Jaqenhghar: 9:48pm On Jan 21, 2019
XhosaNostra:
I don't know about that, all I know is, guys with little ones are the most vocal about what they are going to do to you etc & the most "active". It's almost like they they derive their pleasure from disappointing women grin
LMAO. Like they say the little dogs bark the loudest

1 Like

Re: How True Is This Argument by XhosaNostra(f): 9:56pm On Jan 21, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

LMAO. Like they say the little dogs bark the loudest

Indeed! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Girl Friend, Am A Keke Driver / Dopamine And Its Effect On Masturbation / For Females Living In Idimu Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.