Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

What If Islam Is Not A Religion Of Peace ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If Islam Is Not A Religion Of Peace ? (374 Views)

What If Islam/arab Culture Had Spread Throughout Africa? / If Islam Was Truly For Peace... / What Would Have Happened If Islam, Christianity Or Any Religion Never Existed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Islam Is Not A Religion Of Peace ? by cleanvessel(m): 7:21am On Nov 01, 2018
Muslims shout Islam is a religion of peace, even when nobody asks them whether it is or not.

The only war the world fights today is islamic war. Billion of dollars is being spent to subdue jihad.

One wonders what would have happened if islam is not a religion of peace.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2018/10/15/islamic-state-fighters-are-back-and-this-time-theyre-taking-up-arms-with-shiite-militias/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

1 Like

Re: What If Islam Is Not A Religion Of Peace ? by Buharisef(m): 7:24am On Nov 01, 2018
Religion Of Peace Abi Religion Of Piss

1 Like

Re: What If Islam Is Not A Religion Of Peace ? by cleanvessel(m): 7:27am On Nov 01, 2018
Buharisef:
J

Na was ooo !
Re: What If Islam Is Not A Religion Of Peace ? by Buharisef(m): 7:30am On Nov 01, 2018
cleanvessel:

Na was ooo !
U 4 Wait See Wetin I Wan Type Nah. grin
Re: What If Islam Is Not A Religion Of Peace ? by mykelswa(m): 7:37am On Nov 01, 2018
who can guess the religion of violence,suicide,killings and animailitic brain washing. you win a trip

1 Like

Re: What If Islam Is Not A Religion Of Peace ? by EmekaBlue(m): 7:39am On Nov 01, 2018
Its not na....

Their leader fought and killed to spread d religion. When he saw he was losing d war,he deceived his follows to fight and kill,convert unbelievers and even die in d course because if u die u will make heaven and meet so many sweet virgins awaiting u to burst their balloon

1 Like

Re: What If Islam Is Not A Religion Of Peace ? by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:14am On Nov 01, 2018
If I was born a Muslim, the rebellion spirit in me would have revolted my way out to Christianity.

God is Love in all ways. Not a blood sucking one.

UN would have 98% of its current workload off its neck if Islam didn't exist...!

1 Like

Re: What If Islam Is Not A Religion Of Peace ? by cleanvessel(m): 10:33am On Nov 01, 2018
ZKOSOSO:
If I was born a Muslim, the rebellion spirit in me would have revolted my way out to Christianity.

God is Love in all ways. Not a blood sucking one.

UN would have 98% of its current workload off its neck if Islam didn't exist...!

True talk
Re: What If Islam Is Not A Religion Of Peace ? by cleanvessel(m): 10:44am On Nov 01, 2018
Are these the characteristics of a religion of peace?

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief)and religion is all for Allah"

Is this not religious compulsion? How is this peaceful?

Quran (8:65) - "O Prophet, exhort the believers to fight..."

How is fighting peaceful?

Quran (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you.

How is fighting your neighbour a peaceful act?

(1) (Reply)

Scorners; Remember Papa Abraham's Revelation's To"The Rich Guy / Jesus' Face' Uncovered At Ancient Church In The Israeli Desert / Q&A: What About Gambling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.