Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,829 members, 7,851,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:32 AM

I Never Nominated Peter Obi – Governor Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Nominated Peter Obi – Governor Wike (249 Views)

My Family Conspired Against Me To Vote For Peter Obi – Governor Umahi / Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers / I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Never Nominated Peter Obi – Governor Wike by oluwafemme129(m): 9:27am On Nov 01, 2018
Tweet
Rivers State Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has denied nominating Mr Peter Obi as the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) vice-presidential candidate.

Wike said the visit of four South South governors to President Muhammadu Buhari had no political connotation, noting that the governors were in the Presidential Villa to discuss the development of Niger Delta.

He spoke in an interview with Channels Television Roadmap 2019.

“I never nominated Peter Obi. But the mere fact that the Vice Presidential Candidate is coming from the South-East does not give the zone the sole right to nominate a person , since the entire country will benefit.

“When the South-East said they were not consulted before Peter Obi was nominated, where did we meet as a party to agree that the Vice Presidential Candidate must come from the South-East. But we said if the Presidential Candidate believes he has somebody to work with, we said so be it “.

Re: I Never Nominated Peter Obi – Governor Wike by Mynd44: 10:05am On Nov 01, 2018

(1)

Which Way Nigeria? Our Nation At A Crossroad. / Court Order And TUC Not To Embark On Strike / New Minimum Wage: We Are Not Aware Of Any Court Judgment, Strike Inevitable – NL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.