Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,613 members, 7,770,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:12 PM

Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? (73426 Views)

The New Berger Bus-stop, Lagos Is Fast Degrading (PHOTOS) / A Fallen Container At Berger Bus-stop Caused This Long Traffic Holdup Today / The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Berger Bus Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? by goslowgoslow(m): 1:16pm On Nov 01, 2018
Naija building toilet is now a legacy.
Re: Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? by Oreofepeters: 1:18pm On Nov 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Building it is not the problem.
Maintaining it is.

Nigerians lack the capability to maintain things because of the curse from Chukwu Okike Abiama.

If you doubt me, ask yourself if you can personally name 4 people you knew from the 90s who are still using their old Peugeot 504.

you are right on this bro, I always tell people, America is what it is today because it's occupied by sane humans who know how to maintain things....

If America could be transferred to Nigeria I betcha within 3 years they will ruin its beauty....

something is really wrong with Nigerians#

1 Like

Re: Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? by GenFunction: 1:18pm On Nov 01, 2018
check back 2morrow e go don cast...no be lagos?
Re: Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? by toprealman: 1:24pm On Nov 01, 2018
MetroBaba1:

The Next 15months Will Showcase Our God-given Talent
15 months ke?
Re: Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? by alexola20(m): 1:26pm On Nov 01, 2018
Re: Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? by nayolight(m): 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2018
Look for something good to do with your God given time.

1 Like

Re: Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? by helpishere(m): 1:34pm On Nov 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Maintaining it is.

Nigerians lack the capability to maintain things because of the curse from Chukwu Okike Abiama.

If you doubt me, ask yourself if you can personally name 4 people you knew from the 90s who are still using their old Peugeot 504.

That's not a yardstick for maintenance in Nigeria. The system connives to destroy our cars. No good engine oil, no good fuel, so how will these cars last longer. Even 2005 Vw Passats and Boras have all gone. Go to Mm2 and Kano domestic airport and you will wonder if it is the same terminal that has an international airport. Anything government will not last because money is being made if it goes bad
Re: Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? by ajebuter(f): 1:39pm On Nov 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Maintaining it is.

Peugeot 504

I swear you no well...... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? by AerialMapper: 1:39pm On Nov 01, 2018
These are really ultra-modern toilets. My worry is that poor maintenance will render them useless in no time. Ideally, they are coin-operated and the door slides open. You do your business inside and flush. They are self-cleaning so you do not need cleaners there but what happens when they require routine maintenance? They become monuments showcasing our failure to maintain things.
Re: Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? by loomer: 1:49pm On Nov 01, 2018
na how much them take dey shit for there because e no be like say people dey use am
Re: Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? by itsmolep(m): 1:50pm On Nov 01, 2018
Login remotely onto your Computer using your android phone
https://www.nairaland.com/4821495/how-login-onto-computer-remotely
Re: Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? by bantudra: 1:54pm On Nov 01, 2018
NairaIand:
beautiful

beautiful ko...abegi,carry ya black nyansh go the nearest bush...

kiiiikikikiki....

sorry.am just jokin....

Re: Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? by PrincessB1(f): 1:56pm On Nov 01, 2018
Maintenance is one big problem in Naija simply because it's for public use.
Re: Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? by emperorblog(m): 2:03pm On Nov 01, 2018
after 2 years it will lpok awful
Re: Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? by moufan: 2:06pm On Nov 01, 2018
all this people shouting maintenance, maintenance.why can't you for once in your lives appreciate good things.

1 Like

Re: Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? by AreaFada2: 2:10pm On Nov 01, 2018
Nice.
Re: Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? by Benzy001: 2:10pm On Nov 01, 2018
It very sophisticated, I use it two weeks ago, the toilet communicate both in English, Hausa n Yoruba language, like.. It a good dev.
Re: Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? by siryinky: 2:16pm On Nov 01, 2018
K9blunt:

Two years abi , two weeks after commision and its open to the public?

they don open am to public use oo.. I still use am last week for berger
Re: Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? by Esejojo: 2:19pm On Nov 01, 2018
autojosh:
See More Photos HERE
Re: Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? by Mizwisdom(f): 2:20pm On Nov 01, 2018
ipobarethieves:
..Nah pay as u drop.If not,,trust Niagran to ruin the toilet. Sum go even tanda there they sale rice,beans etc unperturbed

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? by aspabay(m): 2:22pm On Nov 01, 2018
autojosh:

Interestingly. these public toilets have been installed for quite some time now. Strangely, it is yet to be commissioned for public use.

Yes not commissioned but it's open for public use.
Re: Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? by sleekdre: 2:33pm On Nov 01, 2018
Who the toilet help?
Re: Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? by Jaqenhghar: 2:46pm On Nov 01, 2018
It is not in use. Thats why it looks so clean.
Re: Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? by SoNature(m): 2:46pm On Nov 01, 2018
Chosen1984:
Autojosh can we see the Inside of the Sophisticated toilet?

Maybe the guys doesn't want to spend money because you must pay before using it

But the toilet is very fine
Re: Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? by Seila(m): 2:48pm On Nov 01, 2018
autojosh this post get as e be oooo. Maybe it has not been "commissioned" but it is well available for public use. And yes, it is the most sophisticated public toilet I have ever seen. You don't have to flush or clean up the place, once a user leaves, the doors go shut for an automated cleaning and disinfection before giving access to the next user.
The only public toilet I have ever used in Lagos as it doesn't smell.
So its not just lying there...its opened for use...who needs to commission a public toilet anyway?

Note: I think the thing is built to "self-maintain"...so long as people go in, do their stuff and leave. The attendants will even tell you not to press any button while you're in there.
Re: Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? by pawsofdikeje(m): 3:02pm On Nov 01, 2018
If you like, they wait commissioning. Toilet wey me don download inside wella.

Clean and convenience.
Re: Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? by K9blunt(f): 3:05pm On Nov 01, 2018
siryinky:

they don open am to public use oo.. I still use am last week for berger
ah OK
Two months grace then
Re: Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? by Chiccly(f): 3:46pm On Nov 01, 2018
All na to shit.
Re: Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 01, 2018
It will be stoned with SHITT by the Afonjas
Re: Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? by MiddleDimension: 4:04pm On Nov 01, 2018
autojosh:
One of the legacies of the Governor Akinwunmi Ambode administration is the remodeling and construction of the Ojodu-Berger stop. This very important bus stop is located at the fringes of the state.

The reconstructed bus stop features a very expansive layby.

However, a very conspicuous feature of the bus stop is a strategically located public convenience (toilet).

This ultra-modern public toilet is indeed a visually-pleasing sight to behold.

Apart from other features, the public toilet facility is designed to make it easy for physically challenged Lagosians to use.

Interestingly. these public toilets have been installed for quite some time now. Strangely, it is yet to be commissioned for public use.

This has now left frequent commuters at the Berger Bus stop wondering if these particular public toilet toilets were situated there to offer relief to commuters, or they were simply placed there to offer aesthetic value to the remodeled Berger bus terminal.

All that notwithstanding, isn’t this the most resplendent public convenience you have seen in Nigeria?

https://autojosh.com/is-this-the-most-sophisticated-public-toilet-in-nigeria-see-photos/

actually, it is open for use. I have used it before.
Re: Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? by Ejebleje: 4:29pm On Nov 01, 2018
Shit business is serious business.

Otunba Ghadaffi,1909.
Re: Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? by topyhanky(m): 4:49pm On Nov 01, 2018
Have used the toilet once the one at iyano oworo it's very nice and it's free

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) / Canada Looks Like Isolation Camp - Nigerian Man Who Relocated To Canada Laments / MC Oyeniyi Shogo: How Airline Official Recognized Me From Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.