Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Glenn Beck Says He May Go Blind - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Glenn Beck Says He May Go Blind (960 Views)

– Man Who Shot South African Lucky Dube Says He Thought He Was A Nigerian. / So . . . Is Glenn Beck Now A Pastor/Preacher? / Just For Laughs: John Stewart Destroys Glenn Beck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glenn Beck Says He May Go Blind by mazaje(m): 7:14am On Jul 20, 2010
SEATTLE - Conservative commentator Glenn Beck says he has been diagnosed with macular dystrophy, a progressive eye disorder that could cause him to go blind.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38315145

The crazy recovering addict is now going blind? Or is this another stunt from the recovering addict?. . . .Crazy conspiracy theorist. . .
Re: Glenn Beck Says He May Go Blind by omofat: 4:32pm On Jul 20, 2010
Amen!
Re: Glenn Beck Says He May Go Blind by preselect(m): 4:34pm On Jul 20, 2010
I hope he is joking? Bc it will be too bad for him to loose his sight. And moreover, it will be blamed on Obama.
Anyway, I pray his sight remains intact.

@omofat
don't say that. I know some of these people are evil but when you say that, there is no difference between you and them.
Re: Glenn Beck Says He May Go Blind by omofat: 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2010
Well it is claimed that he has some kind of degenrative eye disease.

And believe me when I say this, when I read the story, I really tried to summon some element of human compassion. I tried bruv, honest, I tried.

But it just didn't happen. I would be lying and would be a hypocrite if I said I wished him well cause I really don't. Now thats a dilemma I'm battling with because I know I shouldnt hate him so much. I shouldn't repay evil with evil, but it's haaardd. If he really did go blind, it would be some form of cosmic justice.

Beck, Limbaugh, Bachmann and the whole bunch of them,

Ah - one can only dream,
Re: Glenn Beck Says He May Go Blind by mazaje(m): 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2010
Did I hear anybody say Sean Hannity, Lars Lason and Rush Limbaugh will be next? grin grin. . .Just kidding though. . .
Re: Glenn Beck Says He May Go Blind by mazaje(m): 9:38pm On Jul 21, 2010
Andrew Breitbart needs to go blind too. . . .
Re: Glenn Beck Says He May Go Blind by omofat: 8:09am On Jul 22, 2010
hehehe, i see you're finally coming round to the dark side, Yup, Breitbart, hannity, coulter, bachmann, the whole load of em
Re: Glenn Beck Says He May Go Blind by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 22, 2010
all of u wishing him to go blind i really pitty u. little do u know how often those kind of wishes backfire. what on earth has glenn beck done to u personally?. is it wrong to be a political critic? the reason why nigeria is the way it is is because we dont have gutted journalists and reporters like him who would openly critisize the government. every government no matter how perfect it is would always have some flaws and it needs crtitics to keep it in check. no matter how much u like obama and the democrats u cant deny that their administration has been heavily flawed so far. calling beck a racist just because he opposes the administration of a black man is not only shallow and unethical, its also incredibly stupid. Obama himself said he had no problem with beck because he knows the mans just doing his job and its nothing personal. he even said if he ever met him in the flesh he would "give him a pat on the back and tell him to keep up the good work" so who are u to judge
Re: Glenn Beck Says He May Go Blind by omofat: 10:24am On Jul 22, 2010
^^^^ Strawman argument. No one called Beck racist "just because he opposes Obama".
Re: Glenn Beck Says He May Go Blind by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 22, 2010
^^^lets face it the only reason u guys dislike hime is because he opposes obama ur "messiah" non of u would have given a hoot if it was bush or palin
Re: Glenn Beck Says He May Go Blind by omofat: 12:24pm On Jul 22, 2010
You're right that the Obama administration has been flawed so far. Matter of fact, I'm actually quite mad with the guy - although I suspect for different reasons to why you may be mad at him.

However, I don't hate Glenn Beck because he opposes the government. I do because he is a hateful creature who constantly and consistently spews lies, fabrications and phoney tales - the more outrageous and outlandish the better.
Re: Glenn Beck Says He May Go Blind by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 22, 2010
lol i actually am a big fan of both obama and beck. personally i dont pay close attention to what beck says or take it to personall i, i only watch his show bcuz it entertaining and humorous grin he is a really eccentric character. but thats why its America, land of the free. no country on earth respects its freedom of speech law as much as the usa. and that leaves room for plenty people like beck. u might have opposing views with him and in all honesty, i understand why but from a humanitarian point of view, wishing him blindness is not just right. its a punishment that doesnt match his crime at all. even obama would tell u that.
Re: Glenn Beck Says He May Go Blind by omofat: 12:38pm On Jul 22, 2010
^^^ if you read my second post on this subject, I have tried.

walahi - i have tried to do that human compassion thing.

but something about mr beck just brings out this part of me cry

I'm actually a very nice person o - in real life grin

Ok i concede the point sha, I will try harder to be nice to Beck.

Is it ok to wish him blindness in only one eye? grin
Re: Glenn Beck Says He May Go Blind by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 22, 2010
lol ko serious grin
Re: Glenn Beck Says He May Go Blind by preselect(m): 7:17pm On Jul 22, 2010
@slyfox
I agree with you. Fully
@ omofat
I understand where you are coming from. Sometimes you just hate someone and find it hard to cry for thecperson. Bachmann and palin may be wako politicians, but beck and limbaugh feed on hatred. They sow seeds of hate. I would have found him entertaining if I wasn't afraid some listener may take him serious and act on it.
But even at that, he is a father and also Gods creation. Let him have his sight.
Re: Glenn Beck Says He May Go Blind by mazaje(m): 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2010
slyfoxxjoe:

all of u wishing him to go blind i really pitty u. little do u know how often those kind of wishes backfire. what on earth has glenn beck done to u personally?. is it wrong to be a political critic? the reason why nigeria is the way it is is because we dont have gutted journalists and reporters like him who would openly critisize the government. every government no matter how perfect it is would always have some flaws and it needs crtitics to keep it in check. no matter how much u like obama and the democrats u cant deny that their administration has been heavily flawed so far. calling beck a racist just because he opposes the administration of a black man is not only shallow and unethical, its also incredibly silly. Obama himself said he had no problem with beck because he knows the mans just doing his job and its nothing personal. he even said if he ever met him in the flesh he would "give him a pat on the back and tell him to keep up the good work" so who are u to judge

Its one thing to criticize and its another thing to be a liar, fraud, racist and a conspiracy theorist, Glenn Beck is no critic, he is just a foolish fool, I am not hoping that he goes blind though, but the guy is just a crazy lunatic. . . . Bachmann is just a crazy woman. . . . .

(1) (Reply)

Gambia Cut Ties With Iran And Order Diplomats To Leave / British Empire Should Have Colonize Europe Not Africa / News About The So Called 'manifesto Of Crazy Man Of Norway'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.