Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,588 members, 7,958,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:17 AM

Massively Curvy Lady With Huge Backside Twerking. See Reactions - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Massively Curvy Lady With Huge Backside Twerking. See Reactions (97741 Views)

Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) / Reactions As Massively Curvy Pantless Lady Seduces Men, Bares Her Vagina / Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massively Curvy Lady With Huge Backside Twerking. See Reactions by JoseVanMoyes: 8:43pm On Nov 01, 2018
lefulefu:

see my spec cheesy

Damn brooo... I love that A$$

1 Like

Re: Massively Curvy Lady With Huge Backside Twerking. See Reactions by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 01, 2018
dessz:
nope, this is the specs of the three both of us grin
grin grin grin
Re: Massively Curvy Lady With Huge Backside Twerking. See Reactions by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 01, 2018
JoseVanMoyes:

Damn brooo... I love that A$$
me love it too grin grin grin
thats how a woman"s backside ought to be cheesy

1 Like

Re: Massively Curvy Lady With Huge Backside Twerking. See Reactions by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 01, 2018
Earthbound:

Spec of life
the SPEC of all specs cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Massively Curvy Lady With Huge Backside Twerking. See Reactions by JoseVanMoyes: 8:50pm On Nov 01, 2018
lefulefu:

me love it too grin grin grin
thats how a woman"s backside ought to be cheesy

Kai....
And some people will call this vanity upon vanity..
Abeg make the vanity kill me jooor
Re: Massively Curvy Lady With Huge Backside Twerking. See Reactions by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 01, 2018
JoseVanMoyes:

Kai....
And some people will call this vanity upon vanity..
Abeg make the vanity kill me jooor
na dhier wahala be dat cheesy
this type of vanity brings a dead man back to life cheesy
Re: Massively Curvy Lady With Huge Backside Twerking. See Reactions by stchinedu: 8:58pm On Nov 01, 2018
lefulefu:

see my spec cheesy

Your head is there ma guy...confirmed and certified.

1 Like

Re: Massively Curvy Lady With Huge Backside Twerking. See Reactions by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 01, 2018
stchinedu:

Your head is there ma guy...confirmed and certified.

1 Like

Re: Massively Curvy Lady With Huge Backside Twerking. See Reactions by Tonimordred(m): 9:14pm On Nov 01, 2018
Is dis nt d pot my guy use 4 his child dedication
Re: Massively Curvy Lady With Huge Backside Twerking. See Reactions by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 01, 2018
hazardneymar:
seriously u masturbate wit dis all nyt

Re: Massively Curvy Lady With Huge Backside Twerking. See Reactions by wayodude(m): 9:25pm On Nov 01, 2018
Ha wetin be this again?
Re: Massively Curvy Lady With Huge Backside Twerking. See Reactions by gladisa7: 9:28pm On Nov 01, 2018
una wey dey carry this kind woman how una dey take see where d hoe dey?
Re: Massively Curvy Lady With Huge Backside Twerking. See Reactions by gudofuck231: 10:17pm On Nov 01, 2018
lefulefu:

see my spec cheesy

stop eating people's innocent lambs and goats go to the jungle like dele and kill antelopes.
Re: Massively Curvy Lady With Huge Backside Twerking. See Reactions by piagetskinner(m): 11:22pm On Nov 01, 2018
no wonder davido referred to him as his boy....

an old man behaving like a teen..spits...

but wait o...his lady cant sit in a car o
shed have to sit in a pickup truck
Re: Massively Curvy Lady With Huge Backside Twerking. See Reactions by godwon01(m): 1:21am On Nov 02, 2018
Termite food at the end of the day.
Re: Massively Curvy Lady With Huge Backside Twerking. See Reactions by Nobody: 2:17am On Nov 02, 2018
Famousbabe:
Massively Curvy Lady With Huge Backside Twerking: Video Shared By Dele Momodu. See Reactions

Ovation publisher, Dele Momodu, shared this fun video of a voluptuous lady dancing and twerking to a Ghanaian song.

But his instagram followers are divided about it. Some condemned Dele Momodu for sharing the video while others hailed him.

Watch video HERE and state on whose side you are.

See reactions below

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/11/massively-curvy-lady-with-huge-backside.html?m=1

Fat tub of lard.
Obesity is a killer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massively Curvy Lady With Huge Backside Twerking. See Reactions by Burgerlomo: 3:36am On Nov 02, 2018
Mr DM the grand patron of Vaseline crew members cool

Re: Massively Curvy Lady With Huge Backside Twerking. See Reactions by liyahwillie(f): 8:28am On Nov 02, 2018
lefulefu:
this one na overload abeg grin grin
Name overload but u like am
Re: Massively Curvy Lady With Huge Backside Twerking. See Reactions by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 02, 2018
liyahwillie:

Name overload but u like am
i no like am abegcheesy. That one na mama iya basirah yanshcheesy.
Re: Massively Curvy Lady With Huge Backside Twerking. See Reactions by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 08, 2020
Seeking an honest mature, open minded, kind hearted, understanding, independent and sexually adventurous woman to talk to, play with, emotionally care for.
Victor from Ogun State
Hi WhatsApp: 09017224883
Re: Massively Curvy Lady With Huge Backside Twerking. See Reactions by QueenDianaSch: 11:30am On Apr 08, 2020
Join one of the Hottest Love WhatsApp Group called ❤The Love Zone ❤
Click the link to join �
https:///DY7QPuwdfoGKCMJ4gKM61e

note: add "chat dot whatsapp dot com" after the two slash //

Or send a WhatsApp message to 08150292167 with the caption "Add me to the love zone group"
Re: Massively Curvy Lady With Huge Backside Twerking. See Reactions by james1(m): 8:42am On Apr 11, 2020
Hmmn.
Re: Massively Curvy Lady With Huge Backside Twerking. See Reactions by james1(m): 8:44am On Apr 11, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“He Finishes In Seconds” - Lady Brags About Sleeping With A Guy. He Reacts / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... / What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.