Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,621 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Maria: The Sequel - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Maria: The Sequel (81579 Views)

Black Maria 4 (Nemesis) / Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun / A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maria: The Sequel by 3phase(m): 7:22am On Nov 13, 2018
pweetygiftofGod:
shocked
pls i gat a request 4 u.
Re: Maria: The Sequel by pweetygiftofGod(f): 8:29am On Nov 13, 2018
What is it, if I may ask
Re: Maria: The Sequel by sammychimex(m): 6:10pm On Nov 13, 2018
Here we go again. Thumbs up to you Larry
Re: Maria: The Sequel by Xandre: 10:14am On Nov 14, 2018
LarrySun:
Next update comes up next week Friday. Contact me privately for subsequent updates at N50 each.
Please Sir,how do I contact you?
Re: Maria: The Sequel by 3phase(m): 6:03pm On Nov 14, 2018
pweetygiftofGod:
What is it, if I may ask
lets b frnds
Re: Maria: The Sequel by pweetygiftofGod(f): 10:29pm On Nov 14, 2018
3phase:
lets b frnds

Okay
Re: Maria: The Sequel by 3phase(m): 10:31pm On Nov 14, 2018
pweetygiftofGod:

Okay
z there any way we cn b communicatn?
Re: Maria: The Sequel by oilenbs: 4:10pm On Nov 15, 2018
When are we expecting the next update?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maria: The Sequel by Carzolah(m): 1:03pm On Nov 17, 2018
Today is Saturday sir

1 Like

Re: Maria: The Sequel by eyezik3(m): 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2018
My Oga Larrysun, anticiwaiting for your update Sir!
Re: Maria: The Sequel by LarrySun(m): 6:05pm On Nov 18, 2018
II

(Update 3)

The 3rd Passion

Within a decade of her birth, Maria had grown into a very beautiful young woman. Even at ten years old, signs of womanhood were already exhibiting themselves. Her body was slowly growing voluptuous. Her breasts were beginning to form roundly, and her hips getting more obvious as they bounced with every step she took. The most obvious part of her body, however, was her rich fair skin. Anyone who saw her would believe she was, in the least, a half-cast, for her skin was so fair that people might confuse her for a white woman. Both in intelligence and appearance, Maria stood out prominently in the orphanage. Her tattered dresses were the only things that marred her perfect appearance; and, of course, her weak health, too. But Maria had made a lot of effort to diminish her ailment; and she had tremendously succeeded in suppressing her illness. She didn’t fall sick as often as before anymore. Whenever she did, often rarely, her ailment was usually life-threatening.

Maria gained admission into a public secondary school for girls only. She was eleven years old at the time. She had been overjoyed when she received the admission letter. She had been dancing happily for hours before Matron Nene dashed her expectations. She had thought she would attend a boarding school and finally leave the orphanage for good, as older girls who had gained admission before her had done. If others had attended boarding schools, then why was hers different? But Matron Nene had informed her that Catholic Girls High School was not a boarding school. Maria had been choked by disappointment. She knew what that meant; she would have to be going to CGHS from the orphanage and back home every week between Mondays and Fridays. The Matron had told her that CGHS was a school for extremely brilliant girls and she had been chosen because she was brilliant. She should consider herself lucky because Catholic Girls High School was the dream school of many students. But Maria knew that all that the woman was saying were hogwash; she didn’t believe her one bit. She knew Matron Nene had sabotaged her freedom due to her own selfish interest. Maria wasn’t wrong; indeed, the older woman had secretly manipulated the admission process because she didn’t want Maria away from her; she couldn’t bear to lose her.

“Why me?” Maria had demanded sadly. She wanted a better reason for the Matron’s action.

“I told you,” explained the woman, “You are a very special child.”

“What makes me special?”

“You are different from other children.”

“Is that not what being special means?”

“Yes, that’s what it means,” answered Matron Nene.

She looked at the woman as if she was the elderly person speaking to a particularly dull child. “What makes me different from other children?” she made her inquisition easier for her guardian to understand.

“I told you. You are different because you are extremely brilliant.”

“There are other brilliant students who have attended boarding schools,” she said, her tiny voice still registering disappointment.

“But yours is extreme.”

Maria cast such a suspicious face up and stared at the woman who was making a great effort to match the child’s gaze. Looking away from her would show weakness, and it would be an indication that she had been lying about her reasons. And she knew Maria was smart enough to read the signs.

“I’m waiting for an answer.”

“Oh, what was your question again, my child?”

“Is being brilliant the only reason I’m special?”

“Of course not.”

“Then what is?”

The woman knew she had been caught in a corner. She shouldn’t have given any reason at all. Not to Maria, of all children. She had to think of a proper reply now or she might lose face with the little child. And she mustn’t just give any answer that came to her mind; Maria was too smart for that – Matron Nene must give a convincing answer. And she had to think fast, too. Taking too much time would mean she was cooking up a lie. Truly, Maria was special to her. She would have shut the little girl up and sent away if she had been any of the other children in the orphanage. But Maria was her favourite, and she would not want the child to lose respect for her. She thought deeply – and it came to her!
“It’s your name!” she replied excitedly. It had come to her like divine inspiration.

Maria frowmed, “My name?”

“Yes, can’t you see it?”

“What’s so special about my name? a lot of people bear Maria.”

“No, not that.”

Maria was beginning to doubt her guardian’s state of mind.

“Your name is unique. You are just Maria. No middle name. No surname. Nothing. That makes you very special. You have no surname.”

“Am I the only person like that in the world?”

Matron paused, “Well, except for Madonna, you’re practically the only person in the world I know.”

“But Madonna has a surname.”

“She does?” Matron Nene was gobsmacked. Even she didn’t know that.

“Her surname is Ciccone.”

The Matron was highly impressed.

“You can see why I said you are special? You are the only person in the world without a surname. That is precisely why CGHS gave you admission; they knew there was something unique about you. You will love the school, trust me.”

“I hope so,” replied Maria before she joined the other girls playing in the compound.

And that was how Matron Nene was able to escape the child’s innocent suspicion. She breathed a sigh of relief and went to cook dinner.

Maria did very well in her new school, and it was no surprise that she topped the class at the end of the first academic term. Everyone loved her. She was a combination of beauty and brain. Her teachers were proud of her and her classmates wanted to be like her. Her likeable personality was a source of motivation for others. She was the total package; she excelled tremendously in Science, Arithmetic and Grammar. She knew almost as much as some of her teachers, and even students from senior classes usually begged her to teach them some topics they never knew. She enjoyed teaching immensely. She liked educating people about what they didn’t know, and nothing brought her more joy than seeing the result of the she had imparted. She decided that she was going to be a teacher when she grew up. She knew her calling; her job was to build leaders of tomorrow, and she was willing to contribute her absolute best to the development of humanity.

She was returning home from school one afternoon of the second term when she was accosted by a stranger. The person was a thin fair woman of about forty years old. She was too thin and her bones were pronounced under her thinning pale flesh. Her black hair was showing a few strands of grey and her eyes looked tired from the deep hollow of her sockets. One look at her suggested that she was a very sick person who might not have much time left in the world; and Maria was momentarily sorry for her. The young girl hated seeing people suffer. She wished she had a superpower; she would heal all the sick people in the world if she could. At first, she had thought about becoming a doctor and saving lives, but she hated the sight of blood; and she couldn’t cope with seeing another person die. About two years earlier, she had witnessed the death of an abandoned child brought to the orphanage. The baby had been exposed to too much cold before she was discovered. By the time she was brought to Matron Nene, the child had had pneumonia. The woman had done everything she could to save the child. Maria had helped fetch hot water, balm and embrocation. Matron Nene had put her finger in the child’s mouth when she was seizing. Maria had proceeded in rubbing the baby’s chest with the balm. The woman had left the baby with Maria and had gone to the backyard to get more hot water from the boiling one on the local stove. Of all the girls in the compound, Matron Nene had chosen Maria to assist her in taking care of the baby because she knew Maria was the smartest. She didn’t know that the child’s death would upset Maria so much. The baby died in Maria’s arms before Matron Nene returned with the water. The baby had died with its mouth and eyes wide open. The dead eyes had looked up at Maria pleadingly, as if she had been begging Maria to not let her die. Maria cried for days. She had nightmares each time she slept; the baby’s dead eyes tormented her in her sleep. It was not long before she, too, fell ill and nearly died.

Even though Maria didn’t know the stranger, she greeted the older woman pleasantly. The woman looked ill but Maria knew she must have been very beautiful when she was healthy. She wondered what kind of sickness had turned the woman into this haggard-looking person. Such sickness must be very terrible.

“Good afternoon, ma’am,” greeted Maria, “How may I help you?”

The woman gave a brief smile. She remembered how smart she had been when she was very young, too. She had a very bright future ahead of her; but somehow along the way everything changed, and she changed with it. Peer pressure, insatiability and greed had ruined her life. Somewhere along the journey of life, the road takes a sharp bend and we get run over by trucks of tragedy and uncertainty that we never see coming.

“How are you, my child?”

“I’m fine, ma’am. How are you?”

The woman spread her arms sadly. “As you can see, I don’t look good.”

“I wish you quick recovery. Don’t worry, everything will be fine. Just have faith and stay positive.”

Deep words from a child. The woman was impressed. The afternoon sun shone on them as they stood at the roadside, but neither of them acknowledged the heat. The magnetization between them was striking; Maria felt somehow attached to the woman, as if she had known the stranger all her life.

“What’s your name, my daughter?”

Maria stared at her with that suspicious gaze again. “Why do you want to know my name?”

“I need to know.”

“I was told to never speak to strangers, let alone giving them my name.”

“But I thought we were now friends,” she looked genuinely sad.

“Yes, we are.”

“Then why are you refusing to tell me your name?”

“I don’t know you and you don’t know me.”

“That’s why friends need to know each other better. Don’t you think so?”

Maria thought about this and said, “You are right.”

“Knowing your name is part of knowing you more. It’s the first step in getting to know you.”

“My name is Maria.”

The woman gasped. She was taken aback by the bluntness of the child’s reply. She had been steeling herself ready for the revelation, but the sudden reply threw her off-guard psychologically. She had promised herself not to cry but she couldn’t help it as tears ran down her cheeks.

“Why are you crying?”

She wiped her tears. “Don’t worry about that, my daughter. Where are your parents, Maria?”

“I don’t know them. I am an orphan.”

“Where do you live, my child?”

Maria told her. She knew it was dangerous to reveal her residential location to someone she barely knew, but the woman looked harmless.

“What’s your name, ma’am?”

“My name is Charity.”

“Nice meeting you, Ms Charity.”

“It’s a pleasure to meet you, my child.”

“You are crying again. Did anyone hurt you?”

“I’m fine, Maria, I’m fine. Go home, Matron Nene would be waiting for you.”

Maria turned to go home. She had barely taken three steps when she turned back.

“How did you know Matron Nene? I didn’t tell you anything about her.”

“I know a lot more about you than you think.”

“When will I see you again?”

“Soon, my child, soon.”

The girl frowned again and asked, “Why do you keep calling me your child?”

Charity bent her head down and cried again, but she quickly wiped her tears and said, “It’s because –”

Then a speeding car suddenly appeared and it was heading towards Maria. Charity saw it too late and she did the only thing she could. She pushed the child out of the way at the last second. It was too late for her to save herself. The car hit her hard, sending her flying and she landed head-first against a concrete culvert at the other side of the road. Blood rushed out of her mouth and nose. Her eyeballs rolled into her sockets and only the white showed. The speeding car was held to rest only by an empty wooden shop it crashed into. Nobody went to check on the driver; he was most probably fine in the car whose brakes had malfunctioned. Instead, they rushed to attend to the thin lady who saved an innocent schoolgirl.

At first Maria had thought the woman was attacking her when she was suddenly pushed. She had lost her balance and had landed on her buttocks. Then she saw the horror that happened next, and she realized she wasn’t attacked but instead being saved. She rose up quickly and went to her dying friend. The woman was jerking vigorously, and it seemed like she was trying to say something, but she couldn’t get her words out before the jerking ceased and her soul departed this world.

Maria walked home crying. She narrated what she witnessed to Matron Nene. Her guardian comforted her, and they both prayed that the soul of the heroic stranger find peace.

As they prayed, Matron Nene suspected that the stranger was most probably Maria’s biological mother.

23 Likes

Re: Maria: The Sequel by Ann2012(f): 6:23pm On Nov 18, 2018
Too bad Charity had to die while saving her daughter

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Maria: The Sequel by Fazemood(m): 7:14pm On Nov 18, 2018
Atleast she did something for her child before she passed on. Thanks Larry.

Maria is lucky

If not for my unflinching admiration for Ebony beauties, I'd have asked you to give me Marialavina 's number grin
Re: Maria: The Sequel by Kaycee9242(m): 9:13pm On Nov 18, 2018
Wat a pity, thanks larry
Re: Maria: The Sequel by TheBlessedMAN: 8:06am On Nov 19, 2018
This is why i hate reading Mr Larrysun's work in public.

Imagine, i always get too emotional when doing so and boom, water don start to dey roll down.

Weldon boss.

2 Likes

Re: Maria: The Sequel by queenitee(f): 11:36am On Nov 19, 2018
Ah, so sad. She didn't even know they woman was her mother

1 Like

Re: Maria: The Sequel by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 19, 2018
Fazemood:
Atleast she did something for her child before she passed on. Thanks Larry.

Maria is lucky

If not for my unflinching admiration for Ebony beauties, I'd have asked you to give me Maria Lavina 's number grin
grin grin grin

Thanks for the mention, let me read up. smiley

1 Like

Re: Maria: The Sequel by Fazemood(m): 9:39pm On Nov 19, 2018
MariaLavina:
grin grin grin

Thanks for the mention, let me read up. smiley

Your Welcome Buuuuh... Can still get the number though wink cool
Re: Maria: The Sequel by skubido(m): 9:51pm On Nov 19, 2018
Hmmmm, Mother will always be Mother, No matter what.

OP tanks a lot for the update
Re: Maria: The Sequel by kidco: 7:30am On Nov 20, 2018
jacob loves books. His mom knows this because when she sits down to read to him every night, he waves his arms excitedly.

His favorite page of "Goodnight Moon" shows a cow jumping over the moon. He squeals and reaches for the book every time he sees it. When she is done reading, his mom usually lets him hold the sturdy board book, which he promptly sticks into his mouth.

jacob is only 6 months old, but he is already well on his way to becoming a reader.

You may wonder about the benefits of reading to your baby. An infant won't understand everything you're doing or why. But you wouldn't wait until your child could understand what you were saying before you started speaking to him or her, right? Nor would you bypass lullabies until your baby could carry a tune or wait until he or she could shake a rattle before you offered any toys.

Reading aloud to your baby is a wonderful shared activity you can continue for years to come — and it's an important form of stimulation.

Reading aloud:

teaches a baby about communicationintroduces concepts such as numbers, letters, colors, and shapes in a fun waybuilds listening, memory, and vocabulary skillsgives babies information about the world around them

Believe it or not, by the time babies reach their first birthday they will have learned all the sounds needed to speak their native language. The more stories you read aloud, the more words your child will be exposed to and the better he or she will be able to talk.

Hearing words helps to build a rich network of words in a baby's brain. Kids whose parents frequently talk/read to them know more words by age 2 than children who have not been read to. And kids who are read to during their early years are more likely to learn to read at the right time.

When you read, your child hears you using many different emotions and expressive sounds, which fosters social and emotional development. Reading also invites your baby to look, point, touch, and answer questions — all of which promote social development and thinking skills. And your baby improves language skills by imitating sounds, recognizing pictures, and learning words.

But perhaps the most important reason to read aloud is that it makes a connection between the things your baby loves the most — your voice and closeness to you — and books. Spending time reading to your baby shows that reading is a skill worth learning. And, if infants and children are read to often with joy, excitement, and closeness, they begin to associate books with happiness — and budding readers are created.

Different Ages, Different Stages

Young babies may not know what the pictures in a book mean, but they can focus on them, especially faces, bright colors, and contrasting patterns. When you read or sing lullabies and nursery rhymes, you can entertain and soothe your infant.

Between 4 and 6 months, your baby may begin to show more interest in books. He or she will grab and hold books, but will mouth, chew, and drop them as well. Choose sturdy vinyl or cloth books with bright colors and repetitive or rhyming text.

Between 6 and 12 months, your child is beginning to understand that pictures represent objects, and most likely will develop preferences for certain pictures, pages, or even entire stories. Your baby will respond while you read, grabbing for the book and making sounds, and by 12 months will turn pages (with some help from you), pat or start to point to objects on a page, and repeat your sounds.

When and How to Read

Here's a great thing about reading aloud: It doesn't take special skills or equipment, just you, your baby, and some books. Read aloud for a few minutes at a time, but do it often. Don't worry about finishing entire books — focus on pages that you and your baby enjoy.

Try to set aside time to read every day — perhaps before naptime and bedtime. In addition to the pleasure that cuddling your baby before bed gives both of you, you'll also be making life easier by establishing a routine. This will help to calm your baby and set expectations about when it's time to sleep.

It's also good to read at other points in the day. Choose times when your baby is dry, fed, and alert. books also come in handy when you're stuck waiting, so have some in the diaper bag to fill time sitting at the doctor's office or standing in line at the grocery store.

Here are some additional reading tips:

Cuddling while you read helps your baby feel safe, warm, and connected to you.Read with expression, pitching your voice higher or lower where it's appropriate or using different voices for different characters.Don't worry about following the text exactly. Stop once in a while and ask questions or make comments on the pictures or text. ("Where's the kitty? There he is! What a cute black kitty."wink Your child might not be able to respond yet, but this lays the groundwork for doing so later on.Sing nursery rhymes, make funny animal sounds, or bounce your baby on your knee — anything that shows that reading is fun.Babies love — and learn from — repetition, so don't be afraid of reading the same books over and over. When you do so, repeat the same emphasis each time as you would with a familiar song.As your baby gets older, encourage him or her to touch the book or hold sturdier vinyl, cloth, or board books. You don't want to encourage chewing on books, but by putting them in his or her mouth, your baby is learning about them, finding out how books feel and taste — and discovering that they're not edible!

What to Read

books for babies should have simple, repetitive text and clear pictures. During the first few months of life, your child just likes to hear your voice, so you can read almost anything, especially books with a sing-song or rhyming text. As your baby gets more interested in looking at things, choose books with simple pictures against solid backgrounds.

Once your baby begins to grab, you can read vinyl or cloth books that have faces, bright colors, and shapes. When your baby begins to respond to what's inside of books, add board books with pictures of babies or familiar objects like toys. When your child begins to do things like sit up in the bathtub or eat finger foods, find simple stories about daily routines like bedtime or bathtime. When your child starts talking, choose books that invite babies to repeat simple words or phrases.

books with mirrors and different textures (crinkly, soft, scratchy) are also great for this age group, as are fold-out books that can be propped up, or books with flaps that open for a surprise. Board books make page turning easier for infants and vinyl or cloth books can go everywhere — even the tub. Babies of any age like photo albums with pictures of people they know and love. And every baby should have a collection of nursery rhymes!

One of the best ways you can ensure that your little one grows up to be a reader is to have books around your house. When your baby is old enough to crawl over to a basket of toys and pick one out, make sure some books are included in the mix.

In addition to the books you own, take advantage of those you can borrow from the library. Many libraries have storytime just for babies, too. Don't forget to pick up a book for yourself while you're there. Reading for pleasure is another way you can be your baby's reading role model

I sell children books
And they are as cheap at a hundred naira a unit
Disney books and marvel comics are available

Thanks
Donyou want children books?
Call 09032730510, 08052130879.

2 Likes

Re: Maria: The Sequel by Adinije(f): 6:32pm On Nov 21, 2018
kidco:
at .
Are you for real?

U came to someone's threads to paste this epistle? Who comes to a thread to read comments longer than the original post?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria: The Sequel by AryEmber(f): 10:54am On Nov 22, 2018
Adinije:
Are you for real?

U came to someone's threads to paste this epistle? Who comes to a thread to read comments longer than the original post?
I tire oh! He could have made it short atleast

1 Like

Re: Maria: The Sequel by oilenbs: 12:12pm On Nov 30, 2018
pls when are we expecting the next update?
Re: Maria: The Sequel by ClassicOG: 9:36am On Dec 22, 2018
Nice piece of work u av got here larrysun
pls update us as soon as possible.
Re: Maria: The Sequel by shigo20(m): 7:47pm On Jan 15, 2019
Pls Larry sun i urge to to pls find time out of ur tight schedule and continue this story...
Re: Maria: The Sequel by LarrySun(m): 1:45pm On Feb 19, 2019
I'M BACK!
Re: Maria: The Sequel by LarrySun(m): 1:45pm On Feb 19, 2019
The book you have all been waiting for is now available!

Let The Guns Speak

As he turned to leave, he spotted a roughly-dressed man perched behind a table at a corner. The man seemed not to be aware of Tobi's presence but Tobi himself knew he was only pretending. The man was using a spoon to sip peppery sauce from a ceramic bowl, and dangling from his left hand was a pistol. There was no one else dining. Tobi knew it was time for action. The dining man oozed confidence; he seemed like someone sure of his relationship with triggers. He seemed to have an itchy finger behind a trigger.

Tobi sighed. He quietly placed the food on the table and gently reached for a pistol behind him. The man slowly raised his head and stared directly at Tobi. He gave a short smile and sprang up. He aimed his pistol at Tobi and squeezed three quick shots.

Tobi quickly ducked behind the table bearing the food he had dropped. The bullet flew past his left ear, the second shattered the plate that contained his food, sending pieces of rice grains and shards of the ceramic flying in the air. The third bullet caught the poor waiter in the eye.

Damn! This bastard is fast!

He knew what he had to do; he had to lure him out of the restaurant to the open. Irele might come here and catch bullets in her flat stomach. He was not going to allow that. If Irele had the sense God gave a mosquito, she would find her way far away from here.

Download the full story from here:

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/let_the_guns_speak/25950

Kindly rebroadcast.

1 Share

Re: Maria: The Sequel by rapmike(m): 5:09pm On Feb 19, 2019
LarrySun:
The book you have all been waiting for is now available!

Let The Guns Speak

As he turned to leave, he spotted a roughly-dressed man perched behind a table at a corner. The man seemed not to be aware of Tobi's presence but Tobi himself knew he was only pretending. The man was using a spoon to sip peppery sauce from a ceramic bowl, and dangling from his left hand was a pistol. There was no one else dining. Tobi knew it was time for action. The dining man oozed confidence; he seemed like someone sure of his relationship with triggers. He seemed to have an itchy finger behind a trigger.

Tobi sighed. He quietly placed the food on the table and gently reached for a pistol behind him. The man slowly raised his head and stared directly at Tobi. He gave a short smile and sprang up. He aimed his pistol at Tobi and squeezed three quick shots.

Tobi quickly ducked behind the table bearing the food he had dropped. The bullet flew past his left ear, the second shattered the plate that contained his food, sending pieces of rice grains and shards of the ceramic flying in the air. The third bullet caught the poor waiter in the eye.

Damn! This bastard is fast!

He knew what he had to do; he had to lure him out of the restaurant to the open. Irele might come here and catch bullets in her flat stomach. He was not going to allow that. If Irele had the sense God gave a mosquito, she would find her way far away from here.

Download the full story from here:

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/let_the_guns_speak/25950

Kindly rebroadcast.
Mr Larrysun! I have been trying to get your contact for a while. I hope all is well. Can I private chat you on NL?
Re: Maria: The Sequel by OlufemiWhit(m): 5:39pm On Feb 19, 2019
LarrySun:
I'M BACK!
Good to know....... you suck tho

4 Likes

Re: Maria: The Sequel by Jellymusty(f): 7:05pm On Feb 19, 2019
Please the waiting is too much and its beginning to frustrate some body o jare
Re: Maria: The Sequel by LarrySun(m): 7:08pm On Feb 19, 2019
rapmike:

Mr Larrysun! I have been trying to get your contact for a while. I hope all is well. Can I private chat you on NL?
Contact me via WhatsApp. 09061754873
Re: Maria: The Sequel by LarrySun(m): 7:09pm On Feb 19, 2019
OlufemiWhit:
Good to know....... you suck tho
Lol! I understand your frustration. You will be fine.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

African Literature - PDF Download / Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) / The Marked: In The Spectral Existence (A Stand-alone Fantasy Fiction Novella)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.