Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Maria: The Sequel - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Maria: The Sequel (81518 Views)

Black Maria 4 (Nemesis) / Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun / A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maria: The Sequel by LarrySun(m): 10:32am On Apr 18, 2019
A seventeenth update (The 17th Fortune) is also available for N50 only.

Re: Maria: The Sequel by Taniaa(f): 10:46am On Apr 18, 2019
danielck22:

Ahn Ahn!!! Madam, do you have to quote the whole thing 2 GOOD TIMES just to type "following", SMH Nairalanders can be funny .

Treasure17 post=77621674:
The person behind Taniaa moniker go stubborn outside nairaland. Thanks for the update.
Nice one Larry
sorry bloke..
Re: Maria: The Sequel by LarrySun(m): 12:40am On Apr 21, 2019
An eighteenth update (The 18th Speculation) is also available for N50 only.

Re: Maria: The Sequel by LarrySun(m): 9:13am On Apr 21, 2019
Update 12

The 12th Entity

The door was opened before she knocked, and Madam Comfort stepped out to meet her; a broad smile plastered on her face.

“It’s such a pleasant surprised to see you once again,” said Comfort. She held the guest in the shoulders and hugged her. “How long has it been? Three years?”

“Five,” said Matron Nene grimly.

“How time flies!” giggled Madam Comfort. “I heard about the news of your success. You’re such a lucky woman. I’m happy for you.”

“Thank you,” Matron Nene replied grimly again. There was a short moment of awkward silence between them afterwards, as if they had both exhausted everything they had to say to each other. The two women were opposites of each other character-wise, and there was no chance that both of them would become friends. They knew that they saw things in different perspectives; there was no use hiding the fact that they were incompatible.

“Oh, do please come in,” Madam Comfort finally said. “It’s been a long journey, you must be very tired.”

Matron Nene followed the woman into the same room that used to be hers five years previously. On seeing the room, the first impression Matron Nene had of the woman was that she was lazy. Everything lay obliquely in the room. There were unwashed dishes of the meal she had in the morning, the carpet in the room was peeling off and the bed seemed to have suffered some significant compression. She sat in the only armchair in the room while Madam Comfort sat on the bed. The silence descended again. Then the host stood up again, went to the small fridge in the corner of the room and poured her guest a glass of cold water. Matron Nene collected the drinks and thanked her guest for the hospitality. She drank the water thirstily.

“The children over there are so lucky to have you,” Comfort said, trying to strike a conversation.

“I’m sure the kids here too enjoy your stay with them.”
Madam Comfort gave a short nervous laugh and said: “I’m only trying my best. I have been providing for them. They have never lacked anything under my care.”

Somehow, Matron Nene did not believe what the woman was saying. She wanted to ask her how she had been taking care of the children since there was no more visible farmland around anymore but she kept her peace. The most important thing was that the children were doing fine. Maybe the woman was getting donations from the government after all and they didn’t need to farm anymore. Matron Nene had tried to keep the excitement of seeing Maria off her mind for the moment; she didn’t want to give the woman the impression that she had only come because of Maria alone; the other kids might not like that if they found out.

“Where are the children?” she pleasantly asked.

“Oh, they’re in their rooms,” said Madam Comfort.

“Can I see them?”

“Of course, of course,” she said quickly, “Wait here, let me inform them of your presence.” She stood up and went out of the room, leaving Matron Nene in her lonesome.

After about two minutes, Matron Nene started hearing the shuffling of feet. It seemed like a group of people were walking towards the main door. A few minutes later, Madam Comfort returned to the room and informed her that the children were waiting for her outside. Matron Nene stood up excitedly and followed the woman out of the building.

The children were standing in a row and smiling warmly at her. She found this strange. Although the expression on the faces of the children was of glee, but it was obvious that they were keeping their excitements in check. She needed no sage to inform her that the children were scared of Madam Comfort. Naturally, she had expected that the children would jump on her as soon as they sight her; instead, she found herself shaking their hands. She was impressed by how much they had all grown; the little girls she had left behind five years ago were now young and mature women. She could hardly remember their names anymore. However, after greeting the girls round, she frowned.

“Where is Maria?” she asked the presiding matron. “I can’t seem to see her here. Did you send her on an errand?”

She noticed that some of the girls cast their faces downward as soon as she asked the question. She knew that something was definitely wrong.

“What has happened to her,” she asked worriedly when the woman did not reply her the first time. She was beginning to take the lady’s silence for terrible news. No, nothing bad must happen to Maria.

Then Madam Comfort broke into a broad smile; her eyes registered reassurance as she spoke. “Oh, Maria is fine!”

“Really? Then where is she?”

“Girls,” called Madam Comfort, “Tell Madam Nene about Maria.”

“She has been adopted,” about five or seven girls said in unison.

But Nene was not satisfied with reply. She cast some suspicious looks at the woman. It was obvious that she had coached the girls to make that statement.

“Is that true?”

Madam Comfort nodded vigorously. “She was adopted three months ago. A rich couple had visited the orphanage and had decided to take Maria with them because of her intelligence. They loved her the first time they set their eyes on her. We still haven’t gotten over the fact that Maria is no longer with us. She was the light of this home. I miss her, I miss her so much.” She was stifling back tears.

As much as she was happy that Maria had found new parents, she was sad that she had come too late to pick her. But things hadn’t gone so bad after all; from the way the woman was talking about Maria, it appeared that the girl was adopted by a good family. And she assumed that she could visit Maria in her new home; however, though, she didn’t think that might be a good idea. Maria might see her and decide to desert her new family; and she didn’t trust herself to leave Lagos without Maria if she set her eyes on the girl. The best thing for her to do at the moment was just to leave the girl to live her life. She took comfort in the fact that the girl had found a happier life. No, she was not going to seek her out; doing that would be unfair to the new family. She was sure that Maria’s new parents would love her deeply. Who wouldn’t love Maria anyway? Matron Nene doubted that there was anyone in the world capable of bearing resentment towards that delightful and adorable girl.

But still, there was a certain strangeness in the air, she could feel it, and it perturbed her. Was it possible that the woman was lying about Maria?? But what reason would she have to lie? But still, the air was weirdly thick. It appeared that Madam Comfort was the only person showing so much excitement about Maria’s departure from the home. The other children didn’t seem to be happy that Maria was not around. Their grimness, Matron Nene observed, was not borne of jealousy or plain envy; no, it was more than that. They were clearly not happy that Maria had been taken away but their unhappiness portrayed a certain kind of foreboding – it was obvious that the girls were afraid for Maria. The girls didn’t talk but in their eyes Matron Nene could read all the words of the world; they eyes were telling sad tales.

Slowly, she turned to face Madam Comfort and said, “Can I have the address?”

“What address?”

“The address of the place Maria is now living?”

“Wha-wha-what do you need it for?” Comfort stammered.

Matron Nene shrugged, “I just want to visit her before I return to Calabar tomorrow.”

Madam Comfort shook her heads. “Unfortunately, you can’t.”

Nene spread her hands. “Why not?”

“You know the rules. We are not allowed to reveal the location of adopted children to strangers.”

“But I’m not a stranger,” disagreed Nene, “I took care of these children from cradle before you came. I’m like a mother to them. I’m surprised that you are considering me a stranger.”

Madam Comfort crossed her arms over her chest and she assumed a resolute posture as she spoke: “Well, rules are rules. I am not allowed to break the rules. I’m sorry, I can’t tell you. But if she comes visiting, I’ll let her know you asked after her. That’s the best I can do, I’m sincerely sorry.”

Matron Nene stared at the woman’s eyes, then she looked at the children. All their expressions spoke one language, one word: Lies! Even Madam Comfort herself saw the expressions on the girls’ faces and she swore within herself to deal with them. But their punishment would not come now; she would have to get rid of this annoying woman first. She wanted her to leave the premises as soon as possible. Very soon, men would be driving in to take the girls. Comfort knew Nene must not witness that or she would be done for.

“Please tell me where you kept my daughter,” Matron Nene found herself begging. “I just want to see her.”

“I told you she had been adopted. Why don’t you just accept that fact and move on? she is happy where she is. Why do you want to cause another havoc by showing yourself to her? You know the implication of what you are asking me to do. We all know Maria is like a daughter to you, but she already has another family and she is happy where she is. You don’t have to ruin things for yourself and for her by searching for her.”

Suddenly, Matron Nene went on her knees. She knew all what the woman had been telling her were hogwash.
“Please…as a fellow colleague, just give me an address. I promise I’m not going to reveal myself to her. I just want to see that she is doing fine. Please, I’m begging you. Do me this one favour, my sister.”

Madam Comfort was beginning to get upset. The woman kneeling before her seemed like one who was unwilling to give up easily. She had never seen anyone love a child who was not hers as Matron Nene was. Even if Maria had come from her womb, she couldn’t have loved her more. And so, at this juncture, Madam Comfort knew that she would have to spin another yarn to get the woman away from the home. Time was running out.

“Okay, okay,” replied Comfort. ‘I refused to give you the address simply because I don’t know you.”

“What!”

“Yes, I really don’t have it.”

“How is that possible?” Matron Nene was frowning deeply. “Were you not supposed to have this information before releasing the child to total strangers? What if they are pimps, or rapists, or ritualists, or drug pushers, or robbers? What were you thinking about?” Matron Nene was appalled at the woman’s obvious crass stupidity.
But to her amazement, the woman was smiling warmly. She wondered what the silly lady found amusing in her outburst. She wished she could stick the woman’s head in a bucket of water and watch her drown.

“You’re getting it all wrong,” Madam Comfort said calmly, “I took all the necessary information, of course. I’m not so daft.”

“Then what are you telling me?”

“I don’t know the address because the family has moved out of the address they registered here.”

Matron Nene could not believe what she was hearing. The nightmare was indeed becoming true.

“You don’t honestly expect me to believe that, do you?” She was giving the woman a suspicious gaze.

“But it’s the truth,” insisted Comfort, “The family has moved out of the country, and Maria has been taken with them.”

“Out of the country?” she thought about it; it was probable, of course, but the revelation still didn’t sit well in her. The woman could be hiding something, and she was bent on getting to the bottom of it.

“Yes,” replied the host, “They moved to United Kingdom not long ago.”

The girls had been quiet all along but one of them, Naomi, could not stomach the lies the matron had been spewing anymore. She was not in control of her speech when she said, “What a lie!” She had probably meant to speak the words inaudibly but everyone heard her. The girls stared at her as if she had lost her mind; their eyes were wondering whether she had a death-wish. Madam Comfort moped so angrily at the girl that the other kids thought she would burst into flame.

Matron Nene heard the girl’s speech and walked towards her. “What do you know about Maria? What happened to her? Where was she taken? Who took her?” About a thousand questions poured out of her mouth, and before the girl could answer one of them, Madam Comfort had stepped between them. She addressed the girls directly: “”Now girls, it’s time to return to your rooms. Greet Mummy Nene goodbye, will you? Naomi, kindly wait for me in my room.”

As the girls bade Matron Nene goodbye and filed into their rooms, they knew Naomi was done for. The unlucky girl would curse the day she was born after Madam Comfort was done with her. There was no telling the extent the woman could go to whenever she meted out punishments. She could decide to cut off the girl’s tongue so that she would have nothing to wag the next time.

“You’re obviously hiding something,” Nene accused as soon as all the girls had disappeared.

Madam Comfort spun around so suddenly that Matron Nene was taken aback by this swift action. The smile on the face of the woman had disappeared and she was now glaring at the guest as if she was ready to fight.

“How dare you come into my compound to accuse me? Who the hell do you think you are?” Her words were as sharp as a harpist’s plectrum. For a moment, Matron Nene felt threatened by this outburst. She was seeing another version of the woman, and she did not like what she was seeing at all. She naturally started fearing for the girls in the home. She could imagine how this woman would be maltreating them; no wonder they looked so scared in her presence.

“What are you talking about,” Nene fired back, “I built this place! My husband and I laboured night and day to erect this place. I decided to turn this place to an orphanage for humanity’s sake. So, don’t you dare treat me like a guest in my own home.”

Madam Comfort carried a smirk on her face. “Obviously, the house is not yours anymore. From what I heard, the government had paid you off. That’s why you could easily be transferred. You have sold your birthright for a plate of porridge.”

Matron Nene did not know when she lost control of herself. It was only when she heard the sound that she realised what she had done – she had slapped the woman. Her eyes were opened in shock. She didn’t believe she was the one who did this. She had always prided herself on her calmness, but this woman had cut her in the raw with her sharp tongue. And, of course, what Madam Comfort said was the truth. She had allowed the government to acquire the house and she had been paid off. She had believed the transaction was hush-hush. How the new matron got to know about it baffled her. She had made a grave mistake selling off her husband’s single property. She had been manipulated by the government and made to sign what she was not supposed to. She regretted her decision every day of her life; the regret had always eaten her inside-out. She couldn’t just stand another person rubbing it in her face.

For about ten seconds, both women stared at each other. Comfort’s eyes were burning with anger, and Nene’s were gravely apologetic. The former spoke first:

“Get out of here and never come back!” she seethed. “If I see your face again, I will have you arrested.”

Somehow, the threat gave Matron Nene her lost confidence. She said, “Not if I get you arrested first. I will return here tomorrow morning with policemen. I hope to God you would provide Maria by that time or you will be sorry.” She turned to leave; then she suddenly paused and turned back to face her adversary, “Lest I forget, the kids are not complete. Where is Titi?”

Madam Comfort remained speechless. For the first time in a very long time, her face registered absolute fear. This was everything she needed to confirm her conviction. It was evident that Madam Comfort was guilty of something. Nene prayed that nothing bad had happened to Maria. All the tales about adoption were balderdash, she was sure now. No one adopted Maria, and the girl was – sure as hell – not out of the country. The woman had better produce the girl tomorrow or she would face some serious trouble. Matron Nene was ready to devote all her resources to making sure that this evil woman paid dearly for whatever she might have done. If Maria was not produced, she would use her connections to destroy the woman. If anything bad had happened to Maria – or Titi, as the case might be –, at least she would be saving the rest of the girls from their oppressor.

As she walked to her car, she heard the woman speak behind her.

“She ran away two days ago. I swear to God. I don’t know her whereabouts. She just ran off and has never returned since then.” There was tremor in her voice.

Matron Nene didn’t bother turning around. “Maria or Titi?”

“Maria.”

“What about Titi?”

Comfort had nothing to say. She knew that Titi’s head was most probably sitting in one calabash by now. But Maria could still be saved.

She unlocked her door and sat behind the wheel.

“For your sake you better produce the two girls tomorrow or you will be sorry.” She pushed the gears into reverse and slowly backed out of the compound.

8 Likes

Re: Maria: The Sequel by LarrySun(m): 9:15am On Apr 21, 2019
The next update (The 13th Enemy) shall be posted next week Sunday. But if you can't wait till then, the PDF and other subsequent updates are available for sale at N50 only.

Contact me via WhatsApp or call to know how you can make payment. Thank you and God bless you.

LSD
larrysundynasty@gmail.com

Happy Easter, guys.
Re: Maria: The Sequel by Ann2012(f): 10:43am On Apr 21, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: Maria: The Sequel by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 21, 2019
LarrySun:
The next update (The 13th Enemy) shall be posted next week Sunday. But if you can't wait till then, the PDF and other subsequent updates are available for sale at N50 only.

Contact me via WhatsApp or call to know how you can make payment. Thank you and God bless you.

LSD

Happy Easter, guys.
Nice kiss kiss

Bro, it's fuckster.

Re: Maria: The Sequel by izaray(f): 4:01pm On Apr 21, 2019
You're too much boss mi
Re: Maria: The Sequel by Kaycee9242(m): 4:21pm On Apr 21, 2019
dis comfort own dun too much oooooo. Larry thanks for the update
Re: Maria: The Sequel by Nickymezor(f): 4:53pm On Apr 21, 2019
Thanks for the update L.S
Re: Maria: The Sequel by queenitee(f): 11:52pm On Apr 21, 2019
Madam comfort is not okay. She better provide the girls, or else she's dead
Re: Maria: The Sequel by Celsony: 10:25am On Apr 22, 2019
Wow, what a story. Nice one bro Larrysun God bless your work...
Re: Maria: The Sequel by Kaycee9242(m): 10:38am On Apr 22, 2019
Celsony:

Wow, what a story. Nice one bro Larrysun God bless your work...
is dt y u quoted the whole update?
Re: Maria: The Sequel by Celsony: 8:37pm On Apr 22, 2019
Kaycee9242:

is dt y u quoted the whole update?

Ogbeni ask Google
Re: Maria: The Sequel by LarrySun(m): 5:47pm On Apr 24, 2019
A nineteenth update (The 19th Style) is also available for N50 only.

Re: Maria: The Sequel by YeSJacky(m): 11:55pm On Apr 26, 2019
HUMAN TRAFFICKING/ABUSE OF OFFICE/SLAVERY/DEFILEMENT: Today being 26-04-2019 at about 1956hrs, one Matron Nene of Orphanage home Calabar came to the charge room and reported that, on Monday at about 1500hrs she went to the Orphanage home at Lagos state where she worked before she was transferred to Calabar and found out that the Matron that succeeded her, one miss Comfort 'f' surname unknown has been giving the girls in the home out to men for canal knowledge, sold off one Titi 'f' and one Maria 'f' for reasons best known to her, enslaved the unfortunate girls, and refused to guard, guide and protect the girls as she has promised when she joined the force.
She further stated that the said Comfort has refused to tell the whereabout of the kids and why she hurt the gurls so badly. Hence her report. ACTION: Case recorded and referred to CIID for further investigation. Entry made by Inspr. YesJacky CNC president Buhari
Re: Maria: The Sequel by LarrySun(m): 3:36pm On Apr 27, 2019
YeSJacky:
HUMAN TRAFFICKING/ABUSE OF OFFICE/SLAVERY/DEFILEMENT: Today being 26-04-2019 at about 1956hrs, one Matron Nene of Orphanage home Calabar came to the charge room and reported that, on Monday at about 1500hrs she went to the Orphanage home at Lagos state where she worked before she was transferred to Calabar and found out that the Matron that succeeded her, one miss Comfort 'f' surname unknown has been giving the girls in the home out to men for canal knowledge, sold off one Titi 'f' and one Maria 'f' for reasons best known to her, enslaved the unfortunate girls, and refused to guard, guide and protect the girls as she has promised when she joined the force.
She further stated that the said Comfort has refused to tell the whereabout of the kids and why she hurt the gurls so badly. Hence her report. ACTION: Case recorded and referred to CIID for further investigation. Entry made by Inspr. YesJacky CNC president Buhari
LMAO! This is awesome! I can't stop laughing!
Re: Maria: The Sequel by iheanyi40(m): 4:13pm On Apr 27, 2019
LarrySun:
as I c ya moniker I think say u Don change ya mind drop update sef embarassed
Re: Maria: The Sequel by YeSJacky(m): 7:18pm On Apr 27, 2019
LarrySun:
Police is your friend

1 Like

Re: Maria: The Sequel by LarrySun(m): 6:47pm On Apr 28, 2019
Update 13

The 13th Enemy

The chief had barely driven out of the orphanage when his fingers began to work themselves up Maria’s skirt; his left hand grabbed the steering-wheel and his right kept itself busy with the helpless girl’s thigh, like it was an extension of his armrest, if vehicles had armrests. While he rubbed his hand across the girl’s upper leg, Maria squirmed uncomfortably. She tried to move her legs away from the man’s reach but the fingers kept coming for her.

“Please stop this,” Maria begged sincerely, “I don’t like what you are doing.”

The man stared at her in shock, as if the girl had just slapped him across the face.

“How dare you talk to me in that manner? Who do you think you are?”

Maria turned her face and looked the man in the eyes. “What you are doing is wrong, sir.”

She had expected that the man would react with violence, and that was what the man did, except that she didn’t know that the attack would hurt so much. The man slapped her in the face three times.

“I’m old enough to be your grandfather, you bastard,” seethed the man, “It’s obvious that you lack home training.” He rewarded her with a fourth slap.

But Maria didn’t keep mute; she continued speaking even while she was being attacked. “Would you abuse your granddaughter this way?”

She had thought the man would flew into a bout of rage and beat her harder, but to her surprise the man smiled ruefully.

“If I had a grandchild as beautiful as you are, I wouldn’t be able to stop myself.”

Maria stared at the man in shock. All her life, she had never heard anything uglier, more disgusting. Here was a monster; and she was immediately afraid for herself; she was scared of what the man was going to do to her as soon as they reached wherever she was being taken.

All through the rest of the journey, Maria could not say anything dissenting anymore as the man continued to work on her exposed thigh, but she continued to squirm away from the abuser. Thankfully, the man’s hands didn’t go beyond her left thigh for now. Maria knew she would burst into tears if the man’s hand reached her crotch; but he was only biding his time; there would be more time to take things to the next stage. The girl was going nowhere; she belonged to him. He was free to do unto her as he pleased. All his life, the man had always fantasized about defiling a teenager virgin. Now his dream was going to come true. He had paid a huge sum of money for this one. He felt like he had won the lottery; he didn’t only get a teenage virgin, he had gotten the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. Her fair and smooth skin seemed to glow, and it appeared like she had a kind of halo around her. Even without confirmation, the man knew that this one was indeed untouched. He smiled proudly to himself.

After about forty-five minutes of driving, he drove into the parking lot of Concorde Hotel. The hotel was one of the biggest in the city of Lagos. Politicians, foreigners and celebrities alike had chosen Concorde as their favourite relaxation spot. Apart from lodging and accommodation services the hotel offered, there were also other benefits attached; high-class call girls were always at the beck and call of the rich customers. Beautiful women all over the country were always carefully selected and trained to give clients the best of pleasures.

However, the chief had the intention of showing Maria off in the hotel. None of the beautiful girls in the hotel stood a chance in comparison with Maria. And he knew how he could use the girl to fetch himself some huge but easy cash. But first things first: he would have a taste of the sweet potato before anyone else did. He had some very crazy plans for the girl. As he looked beside him and stared at the girl, he smiled to himself; the beautiful bastard had no idea about what was coming to her.

He held Maria by the hand as he walked to the reception of the hotel. He was afraid that if he left her to be the girl might escape; he was not ready to give her that chance, not in a decade.

The pretty receptionist appeared to know the man very well, for she gave him the key to one of the rooms even before he demanded for it. They didn’t say a single word to each other. It was like chief bringing a lady to the hotel was a common happenstance, and there was only one thing that meant. There, of course, was an established understanding between the lady and the elderly man.

Having collected the ticket to his paradise, the man grabbed Maria by the arm and led her into a dimly-lit room he opened with the key. The room was neat. Maria had never seen any room more beautiful; and right there, the girl swore that she, too, would be rich enough to afford this kind of lifetsyle, no matter what it took her. She would never be anyone’s slave when she became rich. She would be in total control of her own life.

The man drew Maria into the room and locked the door behind them, then he extracted the key and put it in his pocket. The girl watched him as he perform this drama.

“You can have your seat,” he told her.

Maria looked around the room. The only place she could sit was on the bed. She shook her head and said, “I’d rather remain standing.”

The man stared at her for a moment; he was sizing her up from the crown of her head to the sole of her feet. Finally, he shrugged and said, “Your funeral” as he went to the corner of the room and opened the fridge. He reached for a bottle of cold beer and returned to the bed. He continued watching the girl standing before him as he drank. In quick gulp, he downed the bottle and placed it beside another empty bottle already sitting on a small table beside the bed.

Then he stood up and opened another door that led to the bathroom, leaving her alone. The first thing Maria did as soon as the bathroom door was shut was try opening the door, but she couldn’t get it unlocked. The man had kept the key in his pocket. Except she had the key, there was no way she could escape. At first, she had thought the man had only gone to relieve himself and would be back in less than five minutes. It was when she heard the rushing of water that she realised that the man was having a shower. She was mildly surprised; the man had gone into the convenience fully-clothed; he didn’t give the indication that he was going to shower. The sound of the shower and the whistling of the man from the bathroom gave Maria a shiver. She knew what this meant; as soon as the man came out of the bathroom, he was going to pounce on her, and there was nothing she would be able to do about it; she was too powerless to fight the man off. Besides, she had been educated by Titi that rapists usually developed superhuman strengths, and there was nothing a woman could to stop a determined rapist.

The man had not left the bathroom when she began to cry. She knew it was over for her; she was going to be robbed of her pride, she had no one to help her out. How could life be so cruel? She could imagine nothing more terrifying that the fate she was soon to suffer. Titi had told her that she had been raped the first time, too, and she had felt useless afterward. She had hated herself and had considered committing suicide. The rape, the loss of her womanly pride, had made her feel unworthy of life. It had only taken a form of divine intervention for her to not kill herself; but she had never been the same person afterward. She was psychologically affected, but nobody knew. The darkness lived within her until her ultimate end of days.

By the time the man reappeared he was wearing nothing except for the small towel wrapped round his waist. Maria had to cover her mouth to keep herself from screaming; something told her that screaming would not help her at all. It might infuriate the man and cause him to do even worse to her. If she could collect herself and try to reason with the man, she might get away unscathed. It was a thousand chances to one, but she was willing to take it. She quickly wiped her tears and tried to keep her eyes away from the man’s crotch that seemed to be bulging massively.

As her captor walked towards her, Maria went down on her knees and spoke:

“I know what you are about to do is what you believe you have the right to do, considering the circumstances, and I completely understand. But I am a little girl. I am helpless. I have no one. This thing you are about to do will destroy me. I know that deep down you are a very kind man and you really don’t want to hurt me. Please sir, I am using everything you hold dear in this world to beg you, please just let me go. Do me this one favour and I will be forever indebted to you. I will give every day of my life to pray for you; I will pray you find mercy wherever you turn, I will pray that your generations know no lack. Please sir, I am begging you. I have no way of refunding the money you paid to have me, but I will owe my life to you, if you would spare me. I promise you that I will never return to where you picked me. Will you show kindness to a helpless girl? My life has not begun, sir. Please don’t destroy it before it begins. Just let me go and the good Lord will perform miracle in your life.”

The man quietly listened to the girl. His facial expression registered concern, like he was deeply touched by the girl’s words. He was quiet; he didn’t interrupt the girl. He allowed her to pour out all her emotions. His expression deepened when the girl looked up and he saw tears in her eyes.

Then suddenly, he loosened the towel he wore and exposed his unclothedness to her. His manhood bobbed up and down like a yoyo. It was long and hard, slightly curved to the right at the tip. Maria had never seen anything more frightening.

“Take it in your mouth,” the elderly man urged, pushing himself forward to her mouth.

Maria had no choice but to scream. The man was laughing as he tried to force himself into the girl’s mouth. He eventually succeeded and pushed himself deep into her throat, choking the poor girl. He was moaning as he pushed in and out of the girl’s mouth. By this time, Maria had falling on her back, pushed by the pressure of the manhood, and he was on top, naked and wet, groaning loudly as he brushed the girl’s teeth with his scrotum and scraped her tongue, towards her throat, with his huge member. At a time, Maria could not breathe, she wanted to vomit but she tried her best to hold it in. She might gag herself in her own vomit, which might cost her her life, and the man wouldn’t give a care in the world. She squirmed and tried to turn away from the man’s trap but the person on her was a grizzly bear. There was nothing she could do except the man released his hold on her, and that was nothing he was willing to do anytime soon, for it seemed like he was on cloud nine with the pleasure the MouthAction was giving him. Occasionally, he would squeeze the girl’s throat with his strong hands and jerk away, then he would release his hold when she started to lose consciousness. He continued punishing the girl this way for over ten minutes before he finally stopped.

When he eventually stopped, Maria was too powerless to rise. The man had done a terrible number on her. Then he bent down and lifted her up as if she were a schoolbag; he deposited her on the bed and began to relieve her of her clothes. He pulled up her dress first and saw the most beautiful pair of round breasts he had ever set his eyes upon; the girl was not wearing bra. Maria had no money of her own to afford a bra, and Madam Comfort didn’t care about her let alone buying her things like bra and pants. Luckily for her, the few panties she had were bought for her by Titi. Once Titi had bought her a bra but it was too small for her and she had given it out to another girl. She was more comfortable wearing no bra than wearing one that was too tight. The man stared goggle-eyed at the breasts and handle them roughly. He started moaning again. He was indeed finding himself in paradise. It was true, he realised, this girl was the whole package. He had never been with anyone as beautiful, not even remotely. He wanted to suck the dark n*pples that stood like two islands in the middle of an ocean but he restrained himself. He had all the time in the world to do that. He was going to take his time well. He liked biding his time; he was not very fond of rushing things, he had made an exception, of course, with this girl because he could not stop himself. Those smooth thighs, the beautiful lips, the lovely breasts – no man could resist reaching for them.

He moved down to her crotch and pulled down her skirt. She was wearing a pair of blue pants. He brought his nose close to it and smelt the sweet fragrance. He had never smelled anything nicer. It was as if he was getting high with pleasure; he closed his eyes and soaked in the aroma of the girl’s nether-kingdom. Very slowly, he pulled off the pants. Maria was breathing shallowly all the while the man was doing all these. She was weeping bitterly and continued begging the man to stop. As usual, her pleas fell on deaf ears.

When both of them were finally totally naked, the man climbed on top of the girl and tried to guide himself into her. He parted her legs with his knees to allow himself easy entry. He knew exactly what he was going to do; as soon as the tip touched the lip of the vulva, he would push himself in roughly, with all the strength he possessed. He knew what he should do but he refused to do it. He knew he was supposed to lubricate the organs before driving home but he intentionally wanted to hurt the girl. He wanted to let her know that he owned her and he could do to her anything whatsoever.

The next thing that occurred happened so fast that he had no time to react. The girl he had thought was too weak to fight for her freedom suddenly reached for one of the beer bottles on the small table by the bed. She was too fast; he was still wondering where she had gotten the strength and agility when she crashed the bottle on his head. The glass exploded and tore open his head, blood gushed out like a burst pipeline. Some of the shards of the glass cut Maria in the stomach but she didn’t mind. The most important thing for her right now was save herself from this villain. The bloody man held his bleeding head and fell to the other side of the bed. Maria scrambled to get off the bed but the man held her at the ankle.

“Let go of me!” she screamed in fear. She looked behind and saw that the man’s eyes were burning with rage. The blood that flowed to his eyelids made him more hideous.

“You are going nowhere, you bastard!” bleated the man, “You’re a dead meat!”

Maria continued screaming as the man drew her closer. He had the strength of a beast. Maria realised that he was still bent on having his way with her even though he was losing a lot of blood. The white bedsheet was getting soaked with blood, but he didn’t mind. However, his determination to sleep with the girl by all means made him stupid. He didn’t know when Maria picked up another bottle. This one was a lot thicker than the previous. She brought it up and struck with her might.

Surprisingly, the bottle did not break, but the grizzly bear went down like rain, rendered totally unconscious. He had been hit in the exact spot he was struck the first time; the pain was too much for him to endure this time around.

Maria did not bother finding out if the man was still alive. She scrambled out of the bed and reached for the door. She was at the point of losing her equilibrium to panic. It was when the door refused to open that she remembered that the man had kept the key in his pocket; it was also then that she realised she was still naked.

She quickly grabbed her clothes and went to the bathroom. Time was very essential here; the evil man might wake up anytime soon. If he did, Maria knew she would not get a third chance. She quickly washed the blood off herself before wearing her clothes. Then she proceeded to search for the key. She saw the pair of trousers hanging from a hook and she quickly grabbed it. The first pocket she searched presented her with a wad of money. Maria didn’t waste time in keeping the money to herself. Then she reached her hand into the second pocket and extracted the key. She left the bathroom immediately and returned to the living room where the bloody man still laid unconscious on the bloody bed. She quickly wore her pair of shoes and unlocked the door. She walked briskly down the corridor, looking behind her. She was scared the man might suddenly dash out of the room and give a pursuit.

It was only when she stepped out of the hotel that Maria pulled off her shoes and ran like she had never done before. She would go anywhere, anywhere far away from the man.

As she ran, she thought about Madam Comfort and everything she had suffered under the woman – she shook her head.

No! She would never return to the orphanage – not ever!

11 Likes

Re: Maria: The Sequel by LarrySun(m): 6:53pm On Apr 28, 2019
The next update (The 14th Terror) shall be posted next week Sunday. But if you can't wait till then, the PDF and other subsequent updates are available for sale at N50 only.

LSD

1 Like

Re: Maria: The Sequel by Ann2012(f): 7:21pm On Apr 28, 2019
Thank God she escaped

Thanks for the update
Re: Maria: The Sequel by LarrySun(m): 7:27pm On Apr 28, 2019
Ann2012:
Thank God she escaped

Thanks for the update
Thanks for following.

1 Like

Re: Maria: The Sequel by Vulcanheph(m): 8:04pm On Apr 28, 2019
As much as I'm enjoying this book two... I really wanna know what happened to the little boy called black in book one.... Can you share the link for the story.
Re: Maria: The Sequel by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 28, 2019
Vulcanheph:
As much as I'm enjoying this book two... I really wanna know what happened to the little boy called black in book one.... Can you share the link for the story.
You're in for a long thing bro shocked shocked

165 pages shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/2185410/black-maria
Re: Maria: The Sequel by Kaycee9242(m): 9:48pm On Apr 28, 2019
nawaoooo this man na Ned Nwoko Larry well done

1 Like

Re: Maria: The Sequel by maxxy26: 10:08pm On Apr 28, 2019
This Is Awes0me

1 Like

Re: Maria: The Sequel by danielck22(m): 11:00pm On Apr 28, 2019
LarrySun:
Update 13

The 13th Enemy

She was psychologically affected, but nobody knew. The darkness lived within her until her ultimate end of days.

So "TITI" my girlfriend is dead cry cry cry
OP, diaris God oh cry This innocent blood u are sharing cry
Pls Officer YeSJacky pls help find the kwriminals dat did this.
Re: Maria: The Sequel by Evold: 5:53am On Apr 29, 2019
I can't stand a rape scene. I was scrolling as fast as a maniac until I saw her running that I went back to see how it went.

3 Likes

Re: Maria: The Sequel by toyhin123(f): 7:30am On Apr 29, 2019
Thank God she finally escape from that evil man
Thanks for the update
Re: Maria: The Sequel by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 29, 2019
I'm loving this kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

African Literature - PDF Download / The Marked: In The Spectral Existence (A Stand-alone Fantasy Fiction Novella) / Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.