Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Bribery Allegation: Ganduje To Appear Before Kano Assembly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bribery Allegation: Ganduje To Appear Before Kano Assembly (14181 Views)

Ganduje: Kano Assembly Reveals Next Action On Bribery Videos / The Moment Jaafar Jaafar Left After Exposing Governor Ganduje At Kano Assembly / Ganduje Bribe Videos: Impeachment Looms As Kano Assembly Begins Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bribery Allegation: Ganduje To Appear Before Kano Assembly by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 12:29pm On Nov 01, 2018
See format..
Re: Bribery Allegation: Ganduje To Appear Before Kano Assembly by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 01, 2018
Funny set of people, you guys are still calling him "His Excellency ".. In advanced countries , he is already in detention for prosecution, anyway what do i know sef , wetin concern me concern APC..

ONLY GOD CAN STOP PRESIDENT ABUBAKAR ATIKU..
Re: Bribery Allegation: Ganduje To Appear Before Kano Assembly by Gt321(m): 12:32pm On Nov 01, 2018
This is highly commendable the committee must follow this matter to logical and transparent conclusim
Re: Bribery Allegation: Ganduje To Appear Before Kano Assembly by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 01, 2018
Umueme:
Abeg come and tell us how the videos were 'doctored'...
Meanwhile someone should help me find Dasuki...
No the VIDEOS were NURSED
Re: Bribery Allegation: Ganduje To Appear Before Kano Assembly by PedroNascimento: 12:38pm On Nov 01, 2018
Re: Bribery Allegation: Ganduje To Appear Before Kano Assembly by chosky2589(m): 12:38pm On Nov 01, 2018
OK
Re: Bribery Allegation: Ganduje To Appear Before Kano Assembly by HomeOfMe(f): 12:43pm On Nov 01, 2018
akinbode1:

The Kano State House of Assembly has invited Governor Abdullahi Ganduje for questioning over the bribery allegation against him.

The invitation was contained in a letter addressed to the governor and dated October 31, 2018.

Governor Ganduje was asked to appear before the Assembly on Friday after an online news medium, Daily Nigerian, published videos showing someone purported to be the governor allegedly collecting bundles of cash in dollars from a contractor.

The Assembly explained in the statement that the invitation extended to the governor was due to the resolution of its committee set up to investigate the allegation.

Governor Ganduje is expected to provide details on his side of the story on the contract kickbacks he allegedly collected from contractors.

The invitation comes one week after the publisher of the online news medium, Mr Jaafar Jaafar, appeared before the lawmakers.

Mr Jaafar had presented a statement, explaining the circumstances surrounding the emergence of the videos and affirmed the authenticity of the recordings.

The State House of Assembly in its resolution dated October 15, 2018, established a seven-man committee to investigate the allegations of collecting bribe from contractors by His Excellency Dr Abdullahi Umar Ganduje as alleged by the Published of an online newspaper Daily Nigeria, Mr Jaafar Jaafar trough some widely circulated video clips.

It is in that regard I on behalf of the committee respectfully write to request your response at an investigative hearing relating to the allegations to provide the committee with your perspective on the matter.

Furthermore, a written, signed and dated statement by your Excellency is required as part of the proceedings on or before the date of the hearing.

You may wish to be accompanied by your lawyers to the hearing.

Enclosed here are the video clips for your perusal.

The hearing is scheduled as follows:

Date: Friday, November 2, 2018.

Time: 10:00am

Venue: Kano State Assembly

Source: https://www.channelstv.com/2018/11/01/bribery-allegation-ganduje-to-appear-before-kano-assembly-friday/

I have not heard FALSE-TUS KEYAMOH talk on this.
Re: Bribery Allegation: Ganduje To Appear Before Kano Assembly by Umueme: 12:43pm On Nov 01, 2018
EVILFOREST:

No the VIDEOS were NURSED

Hehehe
nursed ni patient ko

1 Like

Re: Bribery Allegation: Ganduje To Appear Before Kano Assembly by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 01, 2018
It will go away. Is it not APC, Hausa/Fulani?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bribery Allegation: Ganduje To Appear Before Kano Assembly by Kennedy94(m): 12:44pm On Nov 01, 2018
gandollor go and answer your queries oo

check my siggy for your btc and chinese yuan at a cheap rate
Re: Bribery Allegation: Ganduje To Appear Before Kano Assembly by Fidelarinze9(m): 12:49pm On Nov 01, 2018
Vibesking:
Even the judge passing the indictment is guilty of bribe. In one point in his career, he definitely must have had a taste of it.

Thieves convicting thieves...

We all know how these things play out... Few months from now the story will be swept under the carpet and the same Gov. Ganduje will be offered a senatorial seat in the House of Assembly in 2023.

And just like that unscrupulous liar called Rotimi Amaechi, this same mongrel will stand before the entire nation and confidently say... "I have never accepted bribe in my life"

And the cycle goes on... Politicians making mockery of Nigerians.

And one animal will come and tell me... Sai Buhari... ATIKULate Obi... You all are demented to think that these politicians give a flip about your sorry arse!

So what exactly are you proposing?
Re: Bribery Allegation: Ganduje To Appear Before Kano Assembly by One2Atikulate10(m): 12:49pm On Nov 01, 2018
Happy new month

Re: Bribery Allegation: Ganduje To Appear Before Kano Assembly by dahmie2013: 12:49pm On Nov 01, 2018
"Enclosed here are the video clips for your perusal."

I like dat part of the letter grin grin grin

This man is already going, going............. I will fill in d gap later
Re: Bribery Allegation: Ganduje To Appear Before Kano Assembly by QuiverBox(f): 12:50pm On Nov 01, 2018
sarrki - come and see enemies of the state

@sarrki

akinbode1:

The Kano State House of Assembly has invited Governor Abdullahi Ganduje for questioning over the bribery allegation against him.

The invitation was contained in a letter addressed to the governor and dated October 31, 2018.

Governor Ganduje was asked to appear before the Assembly on Friday after an online news medium, Daily Nigerian, published videos showing someone purported to be the governor allegedly collecting bundles of cash in dollars from a contractor.

The Assembly explained in the statement that the invitation extended to the governor was due to the resolution of its committee set up to investigate the allegation.

Governor Ganduje is expected to provide details on his side of the story on the contract kickbacks he allegedly collected from contractors.

The invitation comes one week after the publisher of the online news medium, Mr Jaafar Jaafar, appeared before the lawmakers.

Mr Jaafar had presented a statement, explaining the circumstances surrounding the emergence of the videos and affirmed the authenticity of the recordings.

The State House of Assembly in its resolution dated October 15, 2018, established a seven-man committee to investigate the allegations of collecting bribe from contractors by His Excellency Dr Abdullahi Umar Ganduje as alleged by the Published of an online newspaper Daily Nigeria, Mr Jaafar Jaafar trough some widely circulated video clips.

It is in that regard I on behalf of the committee respectfully write to request your response at an investigative hearing relating to the allegations to provide the committee with your perspective on the matter.

Furthermore, a written, signed and dated statement by your Excellency is required as part of the proceedings on or before the date of the hearing.

You may wish to be accompanied by your lawyers to the hearing.

Enclosed here are the video clips for your perusal.

The hearing is scheduled as follows:

Date: Friday, November 2, 2018.

Time: 10:00am

Venue: Kano State Assembly

Source: https://www.channelstv.com/2018/11/01/bribery-allegation-ganduje-to-appear-before-kano-assembly-friday/

Re: Bribery Allegation: Ganduje To Appear Before Kano Assembly by israelmao(m): 12:52pm On Nov 01, 2018
Ganduje dragged himself to murky fight of politics but his opponents were smarter,he has been delved with deadly blows I just hope he is not down and out.
Re: Bribery Allegation: Ganduje To Appear Before Kano Assembly by collinsprince: 2:04pm On Nov 01, 2018
Realboygenius:
ftc
where is our EFFC
Re: Bribery Allegation: Ganduje To Appear Before Kano Assembly by collinsprince: 2:06pm On Nov 01, 2018
PedroNascimento:
where is our EFFC
Re: Bribery Allegation: Ganduje To Appear Before Kano Assembly by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 01, 2018
Vibesking:
Even the judge passing the indictment is guilty of bribe. In one point in his career, he definitely must have had a taste of it.

Thieves convicting thieves...

We all know how these things play out... Few months from now the story will be swept under the carpet and the same Gov. Ganduje will be offered a senatorial seat in the House of Assembly in 2023.

And just like that unscrupulous liar called Rotimi Amaechi, this same mongrel will stand before the entire nation and confidently say... "I have never accepted bribe in my life"

And the cycle goes on... Politicians making mockery of Nigerians.

And one animal will come and tell me... Sai Buhari... ATIKULate Obi... You all are demented to think that these politicians give a flip about your sorry arse!

Very true...I personally believe that the problem of Nigeria is pure Ignorance
Re: Bribery Allegation: Ganduje To Appear Before Kano Assembly by Blue3k(m): 3:51pm On Nov 01, 2018
Nice let's see what they end up doing. Kano assembly are the only oned that have power over him at the moment. The kano anti corruption board should investigate and state assembly should tackle this issue.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oba Odetola: Dapo Abiodun Vows To Arrest Killers Of Slain Ogun Monarch / May 29 Presidential Inauguration Remains Sacrosanct – IGP Warns / Declare A Public Holiday For PVC Collection –IPAC Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.