Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

'Dozens Killed' As Boko Haram Attacks Villages, IDP Camp In Maiduguri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Dozens Killed' As Boko Haram Attacks Villages, IDP Camp In Maiduguri (21891 Views)

Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed / Soldiers Lobby Against North-east Postings As Boko Haram Attacks Escalate / Six Soldiers Killed As Boko Haram Attacks Military Formation In Yobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Dozens Killed' As Boko Haram Attacks Villages, IDP Camp In Maiduguri by igwefivestar(m): 7:56pm On Nov 01, 2018
Omooba77:
BREAKING: 'Dozens Killed' As Boko Haram Attacks Villages, IDP Camp In Maiduguri

According to a source, who spoke to SaharaReporters, several villagers lost their lives during the attack which occurred on Wednesday night.

Boko Haram terrorists have attacked four villages and a camp for Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) in Maiduguri, the Borno State capital.

According to a source, who spoke to SaharaReporters, several villagers lost their lives during the attack which occurred on Wednesday night.

Many people were killed in Kofa, Mallumti, Ngomari, Gozari, just as many villagers fled to the Dalori IDP camp for safety.

A statement by the Nigerian Army confirmed the attack, but noted that Kofa Village and the Dalori IDP camp were affected. The Army also claimed that one civilian was "found dead".

According to the statement, the terrorists gained access to the area through a bush path behind the village and came in four vehicles and some motorcycles.

The statement read: "Troops of 251 Task Force Battalion successfully foiled a BHT attempted Attack on Kofa Village and Dalori IDP camp in Maiduguri on 31 Oct 18 at about 10pm. The terrorists gained access through a bush path behind the village in 4 vehicles and some motorcycles. They ransacked the market in front of the IDP camp.

"On sighting own troops that were mobilized to the area, they set some houses and the market ablaze and fled along Maiduguri-Bama Road. However, one civilian was found dead.

"Own troops are presently assisting the villagers who ran into the bush back to their homes while the Borno State Fire Service have contained the inferno."

http://saharareporters.com/2018/11/01/breaking-dozens-killed-boko-haram-attacks-villages-idp-camp-maiduguri
they want to remind lie Muhammad and APC that they are not yet technically defeated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Dozens Killed' As Boko Haram Attacks Villages, IDP Camp In Maiduguri by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:56pm On Nov 01, 2018
Lols.... So pathetic,.... Who should I pity?... Is it the lifeless president in Ass Villa or is incompetent
or the gullible northerners that will rather vote for Satan than vote for anybody apart from their people................ Tell me who do I pity?

2 Likes

Re: 'Dozens Killed' As Boko Haram Attacks Villages, IDP Camp In Maiduguri by Mankosi: 7:56pm On Nov 01, 2018
...and our military said they found only one civilian dead...
Hmm it's pathetic how our military lie

1 Like

Re: 'Dozens Killed' As Boko Haram Attacks Villages, IDP Camp In Maiduguri by Abfinest007(m): 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2018
Xisnin:
It doesn't matter. Sai Baba
bcus they are not related to u eir blood mean nothing to u.people like u have a very special in hell

1 Like

Re: 'Dozens Killed' As Boko Haram Attacks Villages, IDP Camp In Maiduguri by lapo(m): 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2018
What's all this talk about conquering Boko haram about? Dozens are still being killed. The presidency should craft new lies.
Re: 'Dozens Killed' As Boko Haram Attacks Villages, IDP Camp In Maiduguri by jericco1(m): 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2018
imagine terrorists that were technically defeated. buhari and buratai have failed
Re: 'Dozens Killed' As Boko Haram Attacks Villages, IDP Camp In Maiduguri by zuto4u(m): 7:58pm On Nov 01, 2018
Where is that stupid and moronic inspector general of police that said that he and his men are ready for Nnamdi Kanu and his hell? Why don't the idiot and idiotic government of Buhari use all those strength and power they think they have to crush these boko boys once and for all. Honestly, I am so devastated with the way things are going in that country called Nigeria. I don't know whether to join Nnamdi Kanu in calling it a zoo. Bad news everyday, yet we have a government. Dead and lifeless government indeed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Dozens Killed' As Boko Haram Attacks Villages, IDP Camp In Maiduguri by kaymandak(m): 7:59pm On Nov 01, 2018
I know God will revenge e innocent blood from all our heartless political men
Re: 'Dozens Killed' As Boko Haram Attacks Villages, IDP Camp In Maiduguri by Rubbiish(m): 8:02pm On Nov 01, 2018
lilfreezy:
Na THUNDER go dey fire lord lugard generation dey go undecided
Your signature though...lol
Re: 'Dozens Killed' As Boko Haram Attacks Villages, IDP Camp In Maiduguri by Vince77(m): 8:03pm On Nov 01, 2018
SarkinYarki:
It's shocking to hear that there are those who still want Buhari to come back ...is it not madness?

More than madness
Re: 'Dozens Killed' As Boko Haram Attacks Villages, IDP Camp In Maiduguri by AngelicBeing: 8:07pm On Nov 01, 2018
Racoon:
What have this country turned to for God's sake? cry cry
Things will continue like this until there is a paradigm shift, it is not about prayers but having a sincere and responsible leadership from the top to the bottom, lots of people are profiting from the bokoharam menace, even amongst the military, we have moles that gives out information to bokoharam, the whole insurgency in the North East will not end soon if the current status quo remains, I have said it several times but I am accused of been unpatriotic, Nigeria as a nation is beyond redemption, it is a failed state after the order of Afghanistan, Yemen and South Sudan sad

3 Likes

Re: 'Dozens Killed' As Boko Haram Attacks Villages, IDP Camp In Maiduguri by Originalsly: 8:12pm On Nov 01, 2018
bennybaba:

"On sighting own troops that were mobilized to the area, they set some houses and the market ablaze and fled along Maiduguri-Bama Road. However, one civilian was found dead.......This doesn't make any sense.

Why not?....if you set out to steal a bag left in a car...but while breaking in you see the 2, 3 and 4 year old kids of the owner approaching. ..would you then run away ?...or first complete the mission?

@ topic...I'm still not understanding why these BH are killing innocent people. Even animals kill for a reason...most times for food....protection...I can't even think of an animal that just kill for the heck of it. Black jaguar?
Re: 'Dozens Killed' As Boko Haram Attacks Villages, IDP Camp In Maiduguri by Jabioro: 8:15pm On Nov 01, 2018
We have no active President,leaders, and the services chief lack security cohensions...

1 Like

Re: 'Dozens Killed' As Boko Haram Attacks Villages, IDP Camp In Maiduguri by Vince77(m): 8:15pm On Nov 01, 2018
AngelicBeing:
Things will continue like this until there is a paradigm shift, it is not about prayers but having a sincere and responsible leadership from the top to the bottom, lots of people are profiting from the bokoharam menace, even amongst the military, we have moles that gives out information to bokoharam, the whole insurgency in the North East will not end soon if the current status quo remains, I have said it several times but I am accused of being unpatriotic, Nigeria as a nation is beyond redemption, it is a failed state after the order of Afghanistan, Yemen and South Sudan sad

Hmm

1 Like

Re: 'Dozens Killed' As Boko Haram Attacks Villages, IDP Camp In Maiduguri by Patrioticman007(m): 8:18pm On Nov 01, 2018
Y
Re: 'Dozens Killed' As Boko Haram Attacks Villages, IDP Camp In Maiduguri by hormeiza(m): 8:19pm On Nov 01, 2018
globalresource:
Say No to bad leadership. Buhari is incapable to lead Nigeria
Before you begin to abuse your leaders have you ever sat down and think about what you could have done differently
Re: 'Dozens Killed' As Boko Haram Attacks Villages, IDP Camp In Maiduguri by gratiaeo(m): 8:23pm On Nov 01, 2018
Which boko haram? Lai Muhammed have technically defeated boko haram
Re: 'Dozens Killed' As Boko Haram Attacks Villages, IDP Camp In Maiduguri by AlphaStyles(m): 8:24pm On Nov 01, 2018
If na me be the commander eeh i go collabrate with airforce and naval chiefs make dem donate some soldiers dem go train them i go tell every village deep in maiduguri to vacate and when they do its OPERATION WIPEOUT i go send airforce to check the sky tell chad and cameroon to board every secret route that leads to their country while ground troops surround and trap them anything we see ITS WIPING OUT TIME OPERATION KILL ON SIGHT give out secret codes to airforce that bokoharam cant know once jets and helicopters sight them wipe them out if the code isnt given out NO MERCY
Re: 'Dozens Killed' As Boko Haram Attacks Villages, IDP Camp In Maiduguri by israelmao(m): 8:25pm On Nov 01, 2018
Boko Haram?Already degraded and decimated.
Re: 'Dozens Killed' As Boko Haram Attacks Villages, IDP Camp In Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 01, 2018
another name for naija na... e don happen
Re: 'Dozens Killed' As Boko Haram Attacks Villages, IDP Camp In Maiduguri by Kennedy94(m): 8:30pm On Nov 01, 2018
Who is the Messiah among this people we call leader,always there for personal interest,they don't care about the populace.

God send a messiah down here
Re: 'Dozens Killed' As Boko Haram Attacks Villages, IDP Camp In Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 01, 2018
basilo101:
Buhari is a disastrous failure
He will lead the fight from the front

1 Like

Re: 'Dozens Killed' As Boko Haram Attacks Villages, IDP Camp In Maiduguri by Princedapace(m): 8:34pm On Nov 01, 2018
Lol

Northern Nigeria shaaa.. Who una offend o? Only una carry all the bad news for this world..

Poverty, illiteracy, hunger, highest number of children out of school, Boko haram, fulani herdsmen, cattle roasters, illegal miners, diseases,

Oh boy, that region na war o. I cant even imagine one day in any part no matter how peaceful that state is in the north..

Chaii, and they carry One Nigeria for head. North would have benefited from the separation of Nigeria since but they are ready to die for one Nigeria..

Make una enjoy one nigeria.. In 50 years to come, nigerians would still be singing same songs.. Listen to Fela songs, I wasn't born when he was singing fire.. But I listened to his song and I can hear same things he sang, are still with us..

Nigerians make una no go fight una leaders for them to break this country into six regions.. Make una follow them dey talk nonsense until everyone die finish except them.
I wish these Boko boys do attach politicians..

Any ways, if u are interested in learning how to earn money online, kindly check out my profile and read my thread on how I make money online.

Freelancing is growing all over the world. It remains one of the best ways to earn side or full time income. To do well as a freelancer, u must learn competitive skill, learn to brand your self, package your brand and send out compelling proposals..
Well, I can teach u all these if u are interested.. Check my profile and read my thread on freelancing..
Re: 'Dozens Killed' As Boko Haram Attacks Villages, IDP Camp In Maiduguri by gamaliel9: 8:34pm On Nov 01, 2018
Boko Hara is only acting ....not real Boko Haram
Re: 'Dozens Killed' As Boko Haram Attacks Villages, IDP Camp In Maiduguri by Yeeyo: 8:35pm On Nov 01, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
And the military are in Abuja fighting Shiites protesters. Let them continue.
what do xpect when a cow is the leader
Re: 'Dozens Killed' As Boko Haram Attacks Villages, IDP Camp In Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 01, 2018
bennybaba:

"On sighting own troops that were mobilized to the area, they set some houses and the market ablaze and fled along Maiduguri-Bama Road. However, one civilian was found dead.......This doesn't make any sense.
Haha
Re: 'Dozens Killed' As Boko Haram Attacks Villages, IDP Camp In Maiduguri by bendike: 8:38pm On Nov 01, 2018
Shebi apc and zombies including my very own blood brother cried fowl when Jonathan administration hired mercenaries to crush boko haram just before the elections. The newly acquired t72 tanks and other military equipments had just started arriving. They were being crushed! I saw a video where whites flew our mi 35 helicopters leading the charge against boko haram.
Buhari said it was a disgrace for foreigners to lead our armed forces and canceled the contracts. Fools said buhari was a general and will lead the troops. He will direct his generals to move to bornu to lead the fight. I laugh.
Remember the 10m usd in the aircraft heading to south africa to acquire arms and pay civilian military contractors? They said NSA was stealing money.
Now we are back to square one.
There is no way our troops will defeat boko haram because of vested interests.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/nigeria/11596210/South-African-mercenaries-secret-war-on-Boko-Haram.html

http://saharareporters.com/2017/10/14/‘how-we-fought-boko-haram-ukranian-mercenaries-posing-instructors’-retired-airforce-chief

https://www.icirnigeria.org/how-nigeria-engaged-south-african-mercenaries-to-fight-boko-haram/

2 Likes

Re: 'Dozens Killed' As Boko Haram Attacks Villages, IDP Camp In Maiduguri by bennybaba(m): 8:49pm On Nov 01, 2018
Originalsly:

Why not?....if you set out to steal a bag left in a car...but while breaking in you see the 2, 3 and 4 year old kids of the owner approaching. ..would you then run away ?...or first complete the mission?

@ topic...I'm still not understanding why these BH are killing innocent people. Even animals kill for a reason...most times for food....protection...I can't even think of an animal that just kill for the heck of it. Black jaguar?

Nice illustration but don't forget in this case own troops are probably coming with RPGS, ATGMs and various Munitions superior to the those of the terrorists. Still wondering what right thinking person will take his or her time to set houses on fire when death is knocking at his door

2 Likes

Re: 'Dozens Killed' As Boko Haram Attacks Villages, IDP Camp In Maiduguri by Originalsly: 9:00pm On Nov 01, 2018
bennybaba:

Nice illustration but don't forget in this case own troops are probably coming with RPGS, ATGMs and various Munitions superior to the those of the terrorists. Still wondering what right thinking person will take his or her time to set houses on fire when death is knocking at his door

True...they knew they were coming to face off with BH and will come heavily armed...none killed?..no gunfight?...hmmmm.....it must be BH and the military are one and the same.

2 Likes

Re: 'Dozens Killed' As Boko Haram Attacks Villages, IDP Camp In Maiduguri by Ttipsy(f): 9:06pm On Nov 01, 2018
the military should focus on Bornu, they should leave other states that seems peaceful..

what a mess
even at IDP camp.. nawa oo
Re: 'Dozens Killed' As Boko Haram Attacks Villages, IDP Camp In Maiduguri by Ttipsy(f): 9:08pm On Nov 01, 2018
hormeiza:

Before you begin to abuse your leaders have you ever sat down and think about what you could have done differently
shotup and conderm evil... thats y notherners has regressive thinking
Re: 'Dozens Killed' As Boko Haram Attacks Villages, IDP Camp In Maiduguri by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 01, 2018
Is a lie. We have defeated boko haram and reduced them technically. Laughing in LAI MOHHAMMEDS VOICE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP: Buhari, APC Jittery Over Atiku’s Acceptance In S/east, Other Zones / Appeal Court Freezes Fayose’s Account / I Am Not Afraid Of Death – Olusegun Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.