Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

2011: Ibb To Flag Off Campaign In Ibadan July 29 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2011: Ibb To Flag Off Campaign In Ibadan July 29 (867 Views)

Achebe And Soyinka At Dodan Barracks In 1986 To Beg IBB To Spare Vatsa / I Built Aso Rock, Who Is The Landlord You Pay Rent To?-IBB To Buhari / Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2011: Ibb To Flag Off Campaign In Ibadan July 29 by TMemos: 8:07am On Jul 20, 2010
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/07/19/2011-ibb-to-flag-off-campaign-in-ibadan-july-29/comment-page-1/#comments

Ahead of 2011 presidential race which he has vowed to contest despite zoning controversy, former military president, Gen
Ibrahim Babangida has taken over the political machinery of late political godfather, Alhaji Lamidi Adedibu to actualise his ambition.
Members of Adedibu political family are set to flag-off South West for IBB campaign July 29 in Ibadan at a ceremony which Babangida is expected to attend.

It was reliably gathered that Babangida had been funding the Adedibu political machinery since he declared his presidential ambition as part of his strategy to win South -West support in the Peoples Democrtic Party, PDP, presidential primary.
A prominent member of the group and one time Oyo State deputy governor, Alhaji Hazeem Gbolarumi confirmed the development in a chart with Vanguard yesterday. Gbolarumi who was one of late Adedibu political disciples told Vanguard that since
Babangida was the first person to approach the group for support, they had no choice but to make the structure available to him.
According to him, the flag-off for the South West campaign comes up July 29 in Ibadan. IBB is a Nigerian and a member of the PDP and we cannot work for any party outside the PDP as we are all members of the same political family. IBB is the only one that has consulted us and asked for our support.
Re: 2011: Ibb To Flag Off Campaign In Ibadan July 29 by Nigerd(m): 8:51am On Jul 20, 2010
TMemos:

Members of Adedibu political family are set to flag-off South West for IBB campaign July 29 in Ibadan at a ceremony which Babangida is expected to attend.

Gbolarumi who was one of  late Adedibu political disciples told Vanguard that since
Babangida was the first person to approach the group for support, they had no choice but to make the structure available to him.
According to him, the flag-off for the South West campaign comes up July 29 in Ibadan. IBB is a Nigerian and a member of the PDP and we cannot work for any party outside the PDP as we are all members of the same political family. IBB is the only one that has consulted us and asked for our support.

Before now i thought the Yoruba Nation has somethings in their head, but with the above captions,  dead are their brain since the exit of likes of Fela, Gani and Pa Awo,  i wonder!!!
Re: 2011: Ibb To Flag Off Campaign In Ibadan July 29 by asha80(m): 9:02am On Jul 20, 2010
Ilugunboy what do have to say?
Re: 2011: Ibb To Flag Off Campaign In Ibadan July 29 by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 20, 2010
If babangida could have undying loyalists when he ruled for 8 years of terror and deaths,why can't he also have them losers around him now ? The bottomline is that majority of nigerians don't want him,so let him go on in his futile mission.fckk those losers supporting him.
Re: 2011: Ibb To Flag Off Campaign In Ibadan July 29 by snowdrops(m): 9:25am On Jul 20, 2010
i thought they said he has already stepped down
Re: 2011: Ibb To Flag Off Campaign In Ibadan July 29 by ayo84(m): 9:28am On Jul 20, 2010
this IBB dude , still feels he can make a comeback,mscheeeeeeew
Re: 2011: Ibb To Flag Off Campaign In Ibadan July 29 by olaogunb(m): 10:29am On Jul 20, 2010
i feel they just want to suck some funds he stole,
Re: 2011: Ibb To Flag Off Campaign In Ibadan July 29 by redsun(m): 10:35am On Jul 20, 2010
A country where this is happening is complaining of kidnappers,where a prolific rogue and a mass murderer have the guts to contest for presidency with his track records,b-astards.
Re: 2011: Ibb To Flag Off Campaign In Ibadan July 29 by yemmight(m): 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2010
The flag off campaign will only take place in Molete.
Re: 2011: Ibb To Flag Off Campaign In Ibadan July 29 by sjeezy8: 4:21pm On Jul 20, 2010
Niger_d:

Before now i thought the Yoruba Nation has somethings in their head, but with the above captions, dead are their brain since the exit of likes of Fela, Gani and Pa Awo, i wonder!!!

so is this one a new story- in everything their will be fiive different yorubas in it.

Yorubaman- supporting Jonathan,
Yorubaman supporing IBB,
Yorubaman supprting Dele momodu,
Yorubaman supporting himself,
Yorubaman whos just looking to get paid,
They have been like that since the oduduwa- the reason why Alaafin of Oyo hates Ooni of ife- we can never make up our minds.
Re: 2011: Ibb To Flag Off Campaign In Ibadan July 29 by BigB11(m): 4:33pm On Jul 20, 2010
A politician must do what he or she has to do to make things happen. Niger Delta connection is next.

One Nigeria
One Nation
One United People

IBB for president (2011)!
Re: 2011: Ibb To Flag Off Campaign In Ibadan July 29 by TewMuch: 4:35pm On Jul 20, 2010
This is irritating. Just to rub it in, he chose Oyo state. Very strategic of him, but still it will be a failure. I wouldnt mind jumping on the band wagon to make him spend all that stolen Nigerian money. I hope he gets kidnapped when he goes to the east. These kidnappers should please do a big meeting and steal IBB. This would be the story for generations to come. And just think of the billions of dollars that could be made!!!
Re: 2011: Ibb To Flag Off Campaign In Ibadan July 29 by BigB11(m): 4:45pm On Jul 20, 2010
First, wake up quickly, IBB is not spending kobo from his pocket for his 2011 presidential campaign.
Second, it is obvious that you have never experienced the presence of IBB, FYI: IBB rolls in style. You don't want to know how many real northern godogodo men that roll with IBB. You will have to first kidnap Obama before you will be able to kidnap IBB, trust me.
Finally, where exactly do you expect IBB to flag off his campaign? Shaki or Ile Ife?

The man is not a fool, Ibadan/ Adedibu's boys are known to favor northerners for the past 30 years. In fact, OBJ during his campaign was able to capture Ibadan only because of the heavy support he got from the North (Thanks to IBB).
Therefore, if there is any spot to hit, Ibadan remains the best spot to target the support from the Yoruba folks.
Re: 2011: Ibb To Flag Off Campaign In Ibadan July 29 by sjeezy8: 4:51pm On Jul 20, 2010
Big B1:

First, wake up quickly, IBB is not spending kobo from his pocket for his 2011 presidential campaign.
Second, it is obvious that you have never experienced the presence of IBB, FYI: IBB rolls in style. You don't want to know how many real northern godogodo men that roll with IBB. You will have to first kidnap Obama before you will be able to kidnap IBB, trust me.
Finally, where exactly do you expect IBB to flag off his campaign? Shaki or Ile Ife?

The man is not a fool, Ibadan/ Adedibu's boys are known to favor northerner for the past 30 years. In fact, OBJ during his campaign was able to capture Ibadan only because of the heavy support he got from the North (Thanks to IBB).
Therefore, if there is any spot to hit, Ibadan remains the best spot to target the support from the Yoruba folks.

dumbest shiot I ever heard.
Re: 2011: Ibb To Flag Off Campaign In Ibadan July 29 by TewMuch: 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2010
Big B1:

The man is not a fool, Ibadan/ Adedibu's boys are known to favor northerners for the past 30 years. In fact, OBJ during his campaign was able to capture Ibadan only because of the heavy support he got from the North (Thanks to IBB).

Sorry but your employer can go to Ibadan, even abeokuta ( where he knows he may be assasinated) and campaign. That does not mean Yoruba's will ever support him. They are just allowing him to make a fool of himself. Of course he will have to spend a lot of money to be able to speak in Ibadan. Do you know how many people he would have bribed to avert a riot and keep him safe? i wish him luck. psst, how do i make some money from this campaign by the way?
Re: 2011: Ibb To Flag Off Campaign In Ibadan July 29 by BigB11(m): 4:55pm On Jul 20, 2010
Speculation:
IBB will get 97% votes of the northerners, 60% of Yorubas and 38% of the Igbos and others

Goodluck will get 3% votes of the northerners, 40% of Yorubas and 62% of the Igbos and others
You do the maths
Re: 2011: Ibb To Flag Off Campaign In Ibadan July 29 by EzeUche(m): 4:57pm On Jul 20, 2010
grin

Chei! Yorubas. . .
Re: 2011: Ibb To Flag Off Campaign In Ibadan July 29 by BigB11(m): 4:57pm On Jul 20, 2010
dumbest shiot I ever heard
My friend, nothing personal; you will return to apologize soon.
Re: 2011: Ibb To Flag Off Campaign In Ibadan July 29 by BigB11(m): 5:00pm On Jul 20, 2010
It only takes 10 cows and 1000 pounds of Amala powder per day for the next 6 to 8 months to completely lock down Ibadan.
Re: 2011: Ibb To Flag Off Campaign In Ibadan July 29 by TewMuch: 5:01pm On Jul 20, 2010
Big B1:

Speculation:
IBB will get 97% votes of the northerners, 60% of Yorubas and 38% of the Igbos and others

Goodluck will get 3% votes of the northerners, 40% of Yorubas and 62% of the Igbos and others
You do the maths

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kai, some people have been taking advantage of IBB and making big money. Please release the names of the Yoruba's that did this poll for you people? Kai, Yoruba's are always in the backgroung making money and keeping quiet. I bet it is the oba of ajegunle, promising heaven and the whole earth. Please, i want to join your campaign. If you want a sycophant, i will do it to keep increasing your ego and pushing you to spend that endless oil money. cool
Re: 2011: Ibb To Flag Off Campaign In Ibadan July 29 by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 20, 2010
Big B1:

Speculation:

You do the maths
Is pdp featuring two presidential flagbearers or what ? You are getting me twisted in your fantansy.
Re: 2011: Ibb To Flag Off Campaign In Ibadan July 29 by TewMuch: 5:04pm On Jul 20, 2010
Big B1:

It only takes 10 cows and 1000 pounds of Amala powder per day for the next 6 to 8 months to completely lock down Ibadan.

Lol, IBB is now trying to feed the hungry. Good for him, he will spend die. grin. What you dont realise is that once you spite Yoruba people, they never forget. See how Igbo's are still complaining of being betrayed? They may make you feel all is well, but when the surprise comes, you will have no where to hide.
Re: 2011: Ibb To Flag Off Campaign In Ibadan July 29 by BigB11(m): 5:05pm On Jul 20, 2010
Is pdp featuring two presidential flagbearers or what ? You are getting me twisted in your fantansy

Helloooooo! where have you been?
IBB doesn't mind to move to another party if Goodluck wants to rub shoulders.
Re: 2011: Ibb To Flag Off Campaign In Ibadan July 29 by BigB11(m): 5:12pm On Jul 20, 2010
Lol, IBB is now trying to feed the hungry. Good for him, he will spend die. . What you dont realise is that once you spite Yoruba people, they never forget. See how Igbo's are still complaining of being betrayed? They may make you feel all is well, but when the surprise comes, you will have no where to hide.
You're right.
Oga, do you want to teach me something new about Yoruba folks?

I wonder why they rejected Awo and travelled all the way to Sokoto to give the crown to Shagari.
Brother, don't teach me nonsense; first get familiar to your people and their characteristics.

Just supply constant Amala powder and these folks are ready to dance behind you till the moon shines.
Re: 2011: Ibb To Flag Off Campaign In Ibadan July 29 by TewMuch: 5:16pm On Jul 20, 2010
Big B1:

You're right.
A beg do you want to teach me something new about Yoruba folks?

I wonder why they rejected Awo and travelled all the way to Sokoto to give the crown to Shagari.
Brother, don't teach me nonsense; first get familiar to your people and their characteristics.

Just supply constant Amala powder and these folks are ready to dance behind you till the moon shines.

Abi o, i dey behind you 100%. And Hausa should make sure they count their cows and supply all the almajiri's donkwa too. Gave the crown to shagari? hahahahhaha. You are in for a big surprise. I hope your username will still be valid after the election. I will like to see if you are still alive and IBB has not killed you for deceiving him and making him spend all his money on Amala. You might get chocked with Amala powder. grin grin grin
Re: 2011: Ibb To Flag Off Campaign In Ibadan July 29 by BigB11(m): 5:18pm On Jul 20, 2010
I can assure you with confidence that more than 90% of all the kings in Yoruba land are pulling for IBB. Of course, these folks won't show you their cards at the moment, but pretty soon you will realize that most of them share the same card.
Re: 2011: Ibb To Flag Off Campaign In Ibadan July 29 by TewMuch: 5:20pm On Jul 20, 2010
Big B1:

I can assure you with confidence that more than 90% of all the kings in Yoruba land are pulling for IBB. Of course, these folks won't show you their cards at the moment, but pretty soon you will realize that most of them share the same card.

O.k i support you now oh. IBB all the way. This is going to be the biggest campaign that helped in improving the social welfare of Nigerians, through repatriation of stolen wealth/ redistribution of stolen wealth through decisions by IBB to contest, hahahahaha. This is great. Please where can i sign up? Since all you have to do is just say you believe in his ability. lipsrsealed
Re: 2011: Ibb To Flag Off Campaign In Ibadan July 29 by BigB11(m): 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2010
Mark it down: The VP that IBB selects will be the key.
Re: 2011: Ibb To Flag Off Campaign In Ibadan July 29 by TewMuch: 5:23pm On Jul 20, 2010
Big B1:

Mark it down: The VP that IBB selects will be the key.

o.k grin wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: 2011: Ibb To Flag Off Campaign In Ibadan July 29 by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 20, 2010
Big B1:

Helloooooo! where have you been?
IBB doesn't mind to move to another party if Goodluck wants to rub shoulders.
which party is he moving to ?
Re: 2011: Ibb To Flag Off Campaign In Ibadan July 29 by BigB11(m): 5:26pm On Jul 20, 2010
Action speaks louder than mere word.
Time will tell.
Re: 2011: Ibb To Flag Off Campaign In Ibadan July 29 by Fhemmmy: 5:27pm On Jul 20, 2010
I will just like to see the timetable of the coming election

(1) (Reply)

Is Jonathan Squandering His Good Will (or Good Luck)? / Boundary Adjustment To Form Part Of State Creation / The Main Reason For The Annulment (from a reliable source)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.