Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,911 members, 7,852,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:14 PM

Nigeria Needs More Leaders Like Udom Emmanuel – Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Needs More Leaders Like Udom Emmanuel – Obasanjo (197 Views)

Nigerian Leaders Like Men In ‘Drunken Stupor’ – Kukah / We Need Leaders Like Obasanjo - Oyegun / Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Needs More Leaders Like Udom Emmanuel – Obasanjo by lonjo9: 12:40pm On Nov 01, 2018
Nigerian former President, Olusegun Obasanjo, has said that Nigeria needs more leaders in the mould of Governor Udom Emmanuel, who, according to him, is focused and committed to the welfare of his people. Speaking to Government House correspondents during a visit to the State Governor, Obasanjo said that he was able to make independent enquiries before his arrival to confirm the record achievements of Mr. Emmanuel.

Olusegun Obasanjo said; “I listened to people, I made enquiries before I came here and then of course, I came here and I saw things on the ground and I’ve encouraged the Governor to do more” Speaking on the need for Akwa Ibom people to remain in support of Mr. Emmanuel, Chief Obasanjo said, “I also think you don’t change a good thing you cherish, you hold it, you use it. I think one thing that we must understand in this country is leaders don’t flock and when we see a good leader, let us get the best out of it.”

He described Mr Emmanuel as a great leader, and charged for support to get the best out of him. “I thank you all and I’ve assured the Governor and the people of this state that I will come back for greater celebrations,” Obasanjo said.

Earlier, while worshiping with his host at Qua Iboe Church, 112, Ikot Ekpene Road,Uyo, the former President told the congregation that Governor Udom Emmanuel has performed well and deserves to be re-elected to continue to do more.

He labelled Governor Emmanuel as a good product, asserting that, “this is a good product, let’s have him for continuity.” According to him, “Children of God, I can assure you, the Governor has no fear, he will stand still, please stand with him and he will take you to the Promised Land.”
Re: Nigeria Needs More Leaders Like Udom Emmanuel – Obasanjo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:42pm On Nov 01, 2018
Below is how Buhari will welcome the new President in 2019

(1) (Reply)

Buhari And The Rule Of Law By Sharon F. Cham / Africa: The Coming Revolution! / Obaseki Cuts Barriers To Trade As MADE II Proposes £10m Investment Inflow In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.