Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Taste It - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Taste It (769 Views)

When Ajebo Decides 2 Taste Oshogbo Weed. / Guys Is This True? Do They Taste The Same? Pics. / The Taste Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Taste It by femionasan(m): 10:13am On Apr 10, 2007
A customer in a restaurant orders a bowl of soup. However, the customer notices that something is wrong, so he calls the waiter over.

"Can you please taste the soup?"

"What's wrong with the soup?"

"Just taste it."

"Why?"

"Just taste it."

"Sir, I, "

"Just taste it."

"Fine, I'll taste the soup. Where's the spoon?"

"Exactly! Bring me a goddamn spoon!"
Re: Taste It by robby1(m): 10:55am On Apr 10, 2007
You got this joke from "Coming to america". It was the last and dryest joke ever told in the whole movie by that white dude at the barber shop if you can still remember wink
Re: Taste It by femionasan(m): 11:17am On Apr 10, 2007
Oh!!! yeah i remember it from coming to America.

(1) (Reply)

Cowboy Boots / Gotta Love Google- How To Get From New York To London. / I Need Rhymes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.