Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Why Are My Beloved Yorubas Still Supporting Ganduje? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are My Beloved Yorubas Still Supporting Ganduje? (794 Views)

"I Am Here In Nigeria, My Beloved Obidients Come And Get Me" - Reno Omokri / Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim / With This Picture, Anyone Still Supporting Tinubu Is Heartless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are My Beloved Yorubas Still Supporting Ganduje? by BuddahOnyeMonk: 2:02pm On Nov 01, 2018
Surprising as it may be but shameful how majority of those supporting Ganduje on social media re mostly my yoruba kinsman. Northerners and Kano people to be precise are protesting and calling for Ganduje's resignation but my yorubas have occupied conventional and social media turning logic on its head. Why are we yorubas against Ganduje's resignation and openly supporting corruption, is it because of 2023 election so that our interest will not be put in jeopardy.

Please our yoruba brethren lets tone down this brazen support for corruption and looting of public resources by sleazy politicians because of partisan politics. This was similar thing they did during Maina recall and now more yorubas are defending the NHIS boss. Please yorubas we can still play politics without selling our souls to the devil.

Thanks
Proud and concerned Omoluabi

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are My Beloved Yorubas Still Supporting Ganduje? by madridguy(m): 2:03pm On Nov 01, 2018
IPOB

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are My Beloved Yorubas Still Supporting Ganduje? by fulaniHERDSman(m): 2:04pm On Nov 01, 2018
Serpentine traits inherited from the skyfall dude

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are My Beloved Yorubas Still Supporting Ganduje? by zombieTRACKER: 2:07pm On Nov 01, 2018
madridguy:
IPOB

You certainly ain't Yoruba
Why are you mentioning ipob on the thread

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are My Beloved Yorubas Still Supporting Ganduje? by madridguy(m): 2:10pm On Nov 01, 2018
The OP is a IPOB member claiming yoruba.

zombieTRACKER:

You certainly ain't Yoruba
Why are you mentioning ipob on the thread

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are My Beloved Yorubas Still Supporting Ganduje? by duro4chang(m): 2:11pm On Nov 01, 2018
Keep quiet! What concerns Yoruba and Ganduje.You are filled with ethnic hatred.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are My Beloved Yorubas Still Supporting Ganduje? by LuciferYaweh: 2:20pm On Nov 01, 2018
When Oduduwa fell from heaven and shattered his skull on an Ile-Ife rock, a vital part of his brain went missing.

This has carried on to every Afonja till date - they all lack a vital piece of their brains.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are My Beloved Yorubas Still Supporting Ganduje? by zombieTRACKER: 2:23pm On Nov 01, 2018
madridguy:
The OP is a IPOB member claiming yoruba.

You lie... I know the op.. He's Yoruba

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are My Beloved Yorubas Still Supporting Ganduje? by obonujoker(m): 2:27pm On Nov 01, 2018
No sane Nigerian will support Ganduje after all the glaring evidences....

1 Like

Re: Why Are My Beloved Yorubas Still Supporting Ganduje? by madridguy(m): 2:40pm On Nov 01, 2018
You know him reach house.

zombieTRACKER:

Re: Why Are My Beloved Yorubas Still Supporting Ganduje? by Bannylove13: 3:54pm On Nov 01, 2018
The believe that gandollar go give Osibanjo 20mllion votes in 2023..

They always dream big grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are My Beloved Yorubas Still Supporting Ganduje? by deboysben(m): 3:59pm On Nov 01, 2018
Supporting corruption is in their blood.
Re: Why Are My Beloved Yorubas Still Supporting Ganduje? by deboysben(m): 4:06pm On Nov 01, 2018
LuciferYaweh:
When Oduduwa fell from heaven and shattered his skull on an Ile-Ife rock, a vital part of his brain went missing.

This has carried on to every Afonja till date - they all lack a vital piece of their brains.
guy you are a kill joy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are My Beloved Yorubas Still Supporting Ganduje? by Cajal(m): 4:23pm On Nov 01, 2018
Afenifebi..is synonymous with... Atikulooters
Re: Why Are My Beloved Yorubas Still Supporting Ganduje? by Modarun(m): 4:26pm On Nov 01, 2018
Not only Ganduje The North is backing Atiku, its only the Yoruba Muslims that want to kill themseves over Buhari.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are My Beloved Yorubas Still Supporting Ganduje? by meccuno: 4:56pm On Nov 01, 2018
LuciferYaweh:

2 Likes

Re: Why Are My Beloved Yorubas Still Supporting Ganduje? by 2special(m): 5:32pm On Nov 01, 2018
some people are just confidently ignorant.... how can you just say most Yoruba's are supporting the kano state governor.
Re: Why Are My Beloved Yorubas Still Supporting Ganduje? by T9ksy(m): 5:41pm On Nov 01, 2018
Modarun:
Not only Ganduje The North is backing Atiku, its only the Yoruba Muslims that want to kill themseves over Buhari.

........whilst flatinoes are shamelessly ATIKULATING thrir customary servtitude to another gworro chewing, kunni drinking fulani overlord.

1 Like

Re: Why Are My Beloved Yorubas Still Supporting Ganduje? by simplycarro: 5:44pm On Nov 01, 2018
BuddahOnyeMonk:
Surprising as it may be but shameful how majority of those supporting Ganduje on social media re mostly my yoruba kinsman. Northerners and Kano people to be precise are protesting and calling for Ganduje's resignation but my yorubas have occupied conventional and social media turning logic on its head. Why are we yorubas against Ganduje's resignation and openly supporting corruption, is it because of 2023 election so that our interest will not be put in jeopardy.

Please our yoruba brethren lets tone down this brazen support for corruption and looting of public resources by sleazy politicians because of partisan politics. This was similar thing they did during Maina recall and now more yorubas are defending the NHIS boss. Please yorubas we can still play politics without selling our souls to the devil.

Thanks
Proud and concerned Omoluabi

The problem with people like you is that you like making noise and no sense. You obviously see yourbas in every area of your life and you can’t stop mentioning them.

Yorubas are the people of Kano and the KSHA that will do the right thing concerning the governor

You think everyone like poke nosing into issues that is not their business the way you Ipob do?

1 Like

Re: Why Are My Beloved Yorubas Still Supporting Ganduje? by simplycarro: 5:46pm On Nov 01, 2018
2special:
some people are just confidently ignorant.... how can you just say most Yoruba's are supporting the kano state governor.

His post can only be explained as that of a deranged mad person

1 Like

Re: Why Are My Beloved Yorubas Still Supporting Ganduje? by ican2020: 5:47pm On Nov 01, 2018
sorry, but your people like corruption

1 Like

Re: Why Are My Beloved Yorubas Still Supporting Ganduje? by simplycarro: 5:47pm On Nov 01, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Prove it or keep shut
Re: Why Are My Beloved Yorubas Still Supporting Ganduje? by ZombieNation: 6:12pm On Nov 01, 2018
Ilorin Syndrome aka Afonjatitis

1 Like

Re: Why Are My Beloved Yorubas Still Supporting Ganduje? by OfficialAPCNig: 6:23pm On Nov 01, 2018
Op you are lying. Only yoruba moslems are supporting Gandollar

(1) (Reply)

SDP CRISIS: Jerry Ghana Ask Court To Disqualify Donald Duke / Breaking: Sam Daddy To Be Uche Nwosu's Running Mate / Buhari And Atiku Wont Attend Any Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.