Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Imam, Family Members Burnt To Death As Boko Haram Attack Borno - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Imam, Family Members Burnt To Death As Boko Haram Attack Borno (29160 Views)

Video: Happening Now!! IPOB Members Burnt Police Station At Oyigbo Leaving Dead / 16 Family Members Burnt To Death By Bandits In Kaduna / Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Attack 11 Months After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imam, Family Members Burnt To Death As Boko Haram Attack Borno by arilewo(m): 9:56pm On Nov 01, 2018
Omeokachie:
The same one that has been defeated?

This is the worst government in the history of Nigeria.

Can't we use our head for once. We use everything for politics. Our nation is under siege, the only thing we get to talk is playing politics around it. Terrorism is on soil and we will fight this for donkey years. We need to put our heads together on this irrespective of religion or political affiliation. Can't we see what is going on in Kenya, Somalia, Ivory Coast, Mali and middle East. Terrorist are attacking nation's of the world, all what to reason/talk is PDP n APC.
Re: Imam, Family Members Burnt To Death As Boko Haram Attack Borno by enemyofprogress: 10:00pm On Nov 01, 2018
The world would have been a better place without Islam and Muslims

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imam, Family Members Burnt To Death As Boko Haram Attack Borno by fabienjoe: 10:44pm On Nov 01, 2018
danjumakolo:

We continue to tell you,BH aren't true Muslims.A true muslim cannot kill a soul.A bunch of criminals hypnotized/trained with a false believe of killing people unjustly in the name of religion.They kill any soul that comes their way,be it xtian,Muslim,young,old, man or woman.
Hope this helps.

They are not true Muslims but they are still Muslims, albeit 'false' ones...The question is, what is it about Islamic faith that makes killing humans so easy?
Re: Imam, Family Members Burnt To Death As Boko Haram Attack Borno by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 01, 2018
NwaOhafia:
First thing first, R.I.P to the Imam

Secondly, I remember when Boko Haram were bombing churches and the Muslims were happy.

Later it moved to bombing market places and their questions were, which of the religious died much?

Now it has moved to bombing mosques and killing Imam.

Lastly: if the Muslims then took Boko haram or Boko halas as an enemy, it won't have getting to this

The real question is, "Are they killing imams belonging to Sunni or Shiite sect"" ?
Re: Imam, Family Members Burnt To Death As Boko Haram Attack Borno by hardeytarhyour(m): 11:01pm On Nov 01, 2018
Now evidence to prove BOKO HARAM are not Muslim
Re: Imam, Family Members Burnt To Death As Boko Haram Attack Borno by fabienjoe: 11:01pm On Nov 01, 2018
danjumakolo:

I meant that the killings are not justified and not in the islamic tenant.Islam forbids all these acts if u but understand.You find these criminals everywhere.Imagine the xtian man that went to kill almost ten Jewish worshippers at the synagogue.I won't blame xtianity because of this.
In any case,the Quranic verse says "he who kills a soul is as though he has killed the equotentire mankind"..

Bringing up the issue of the man that killed Jews in the synagogue in Pittsburg, who happens to bear a Christian name, is mischievous. The man never suggested by his action or pronouncement, he was doing that for Jesus or His father. He expressed personal hatred and there was nothing to suggest he was expecting a reward from his maker in the hereafter after the act. Compare with killings by Muslims....they are almost always accompanied by Allahu Akbar...And if they happen to be arrested and interviewed, they show defiance, insisting on doing it for Allah for some ridiculous rewards in the hereafter....What does that tell you?
Re: Imam, Family Members Burnt To Death As Boko Haram Attack Borno by kayodekb: 11:06pm On Nov 01, 2018
passey:

Na lie you dey blow abeg... True Muslims love to kill and they kill at every chance. True Muslims are Muslims that hold to the strict interpretation of the Qur'an!!!

Just say BH are not the right group for you but BH works strictly according to the Qur'an and the hadiths

UR STUPIDITY IS SO OBVIOUS FOR EVERYBODY TO SEE... WHY DON'T YOU USE UR BRAIN INSTEAD OF UR ANUS TO THINK

1 Like

Re: Imam, Family Members Burnt To Death As Boko Haram Attack Borno by kayodekb: 11:09pm On Nov 01, 2018
enemyofprogress:

THE WORLD WOULD HAVE BEEN A BETTER PLACE IF UR OGOGORO FATHER HAD USED CONDOM WHILE SLEEPING WITH UR SLUT MOTHER

1 Like

Re: Imam, Family Members Burnt To Death As Boko Haram Attack Borno by enemyofprogress: 11:14pm On Nov 01, 2018
kayodekb:

THE WORLD WOULD HAVE BEEN A BETTER PLACE IF UR OGOGORO FATHER HAD USED CONDOM WHILE SLEEPING WITH UR SLUT MOTHER
Re: Imam, Family Members Burnt To Death As Boko Haram Attack Borno by shafaci(m): 11:19pm On Nov 01, 2018
leave them na jihad fight
Re: Imam, Family Members Burnt To Death As Boko Haram Attack Borno by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 02, 2018
fabienjoe:

Bringing up the issue of the man that killed Jews in the synagogue in Pittsburg, who happens to bear a Christian name, is mischievous. The man never suggested by his action or pronouncement, he was doing that for Jesus or His father. He expressed personal hatred and there was nothing to suggest he was expecting a reward from his maker in the hereafter after the act. Compare with killings by Muslims....they are almost always accompanied by Allahu Akbar...And if they happen to be arrested and interviewed, they show defiance, insisting on doing it for Allah for some ridiculous rewards in the hereafter....What does that tell you?

ok...u are entitled to your opinion.
Have fun
Re: Imam, Family Members Burnt To Death As Boko Haram Attack Borno by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 02, 2018
fabienjoe:

They are not true Muslims but they are still Muslims, albeit 'false' ones...The question is, what is it about Islamic faith that makes killing humans so easy?

Ask Hitler

1 Like

Re: Imam, Family Members Burnt To Death As Boko Haram Attack Borno by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 02, 2018
danjumakolo:

Ask Hitler

cheesy
Re: Imam, Family Members Burnt To Death As Boko Haram Attack Borno by princfred(m): 1:21am On Nov 02, 2018
danjumakolo:

Bro,I do understand your hard feelings on Muslims.Its because of the black sheeps in our midst.But it will be cool u read Yamuhammads history.His time was full of persecutions from the idol worshipers so much that he had to flee to Madina.They followed him not untill when Allah commanded him to fight back.Do u know he had a xtian and a Jewish wife?
Kindly know there are good, peaceful and true muslims.Dont blame Islam,but blame Muslims for some of these acts.
Okay,so which state r u from?
I appreciate your attempt to be nice. Shekau can say thesame about allah asking him to fight back you know. The excessive number of muslim terrorist cannot be mere coincidience. There are hundreds of religion for islam to top the chart on number of terrorists it regurlarly produces especially if it does not have absolute power is very questionable. Within a week or two, another barbaric attack by an islamists will happen.
Re: Imam, Family Members Burnt To Death As Boko Haram Attack Borno by princfred(m): 1:31am On Nov 02, 2018
[size=8pt][/size]
danjumakolo:

ok...u are entitled to your opinion.
Have fun
He did not just express an opinion but a fact that should make you have a rethink of what islam actually does to the soul of many of its follewers. What he said is it true or false, if true what does it imply?
Re: Imam, Family Members Burnt To Death As Boko Haram Attack Borno by delishpot: 4:14am On Nov 02, 2018
NwaOhafia:

Secondly, I remember when Boko Haram were bombing churches and the Muslims were happy.

Later it moved to bombing market places and their questions were, which of the religious died much?

Lastly: if the Muslims then took Boko haram or Boko halas as an enemy, it won't have getting to this

I dey tell you. They did not know that God is greater than their whole ancestors put together.
Re: Imam, Family Members Burnt To Death As Boko Haram Attack Borno by rxmusa(m): 4:57am On Nov 02, 2018
NwaOhafia:

"gotten"
Re: Imam, Family Members Burnt To Death As Boko Haram Attack Borno by Adetoyinbo1: 5:57am On Nov 02, 2018
Did ANYone see that........

just passing

Re: Imam, Family Members Burnt To Death As Boko Haram Attack Borno by princfred(m): 6:28am On Nov 02, 2018
cadesky:
D way some Christians always play victim in any crisis baffles alot, after going through d comments, I just SMH, U don't need a fully functional brain b4 u know dat dis sect are not Muslims, I am a Muslim, Yoruba by tribe, Dis religion is for peace... If u see any1 or group people saying otherwise or behaved contrary, such are not called Muslim, they must have a different God which they serve... A true Muslim don't pagans talkless of fellow Muslims... Massallam
They themselves say the are doing it for Allah yet you are here spewing thrash. Was Mohamed not a barbaric terrorist leader like Shekau? You are the fake Muslim going by the deeds of Mohamed.
Re: Imam, Family Members Burnt To Death As Boko Haram Attack Borno by princfred(m): 6:31am On Nov 02, 2018
arilewo:

Can't we use our head for once. We use everything for politics. Our nation is under siege, the only thing we get to talk is playing politics around it. Terrorism is on soil and we will fight this for donkey years. We need to put our heads together on this irrespective of religion or political affiliation. Can't we see what is going on in Kenya, Somalia, Ivory Coast, Mali and middle East. Terrorist are attacking nation's of the world, all what to reason/talk is PDP n APC.
You know what is common between all the terrorists in all those countries, not one excempte? - islam obviously but play deaf, blind and dumb to that and fool yourself that Islam has nothing to do with terrorism. Better add Islamic before mentioning terrorists because Ipob may be the ones you are referring to since una retard*D evil brains no dey allow Una differentiate unarmed freedom seekers from real terrorists.
Re: Imam, Family Members Burnt To Death As Boko Haram Attack Borno by princfred(m): 7:11am On Nov 02, 2018
knightsTempler:
That one section of Nigeria today harbours Boko Haram, Herdsmen, Shiites, Isis, Almajiri Syndrome, Drug Abuse, IDPs, Girl Child Education, and most of the other shit that has given us unenviable spots on the world map are more than enough reasons for our neighbours up north to renounce the presidency of this country for a while.

As you can see, the behemoth of this piled up shit is overwhelming. You are not getting a firm grip of it.

You have held sway for most of the years since 1960, yet the stinking shit keep piling up for you and the rest of the country. Your famed sagacity in the field of political power play in Nigeria has not paid off so far. So what's the use?

Maybe it's time for you to hands off for a while. Maybe it's time for deep introspection before you drown yourself and the rest of the nation with you. Maybe it's just time for us to stare eyeballs to eyeballs and tell ourselves some bitter truths.
Because God is a god of Justice. The more they want to oppress Gods people the more evil reigns in their land. They can even maintain peace and security in their land. Every two weeks an attack. Next week another attack.
Re: Imam, Family Members Burnt To Death As Boko Haram Attack Borno by d1N1hm1d: 8:19am On Nov 02, 2018
Muslims were never happy... People like just add more problem for Nigeria
NwaOhafia:

Re: Imam, Family Members Burnt To Death As Boko Haram Attack Borno by d1N1hm1d: 8:21am On Nov 02, 2018
God... I swear you are a gigantic FOOL...
angry
princfred:
They themselves say the are doing it for Allah yet you are here spewing thrash. Was Mohamed not a barbaric terrorist leader like Shekau? You are the fake Muslim going by the deeds of Mohamed.
Re: Imam, Family Members Burnt To Death As Boko Haram Attack Borno by Lilimax(f): 9:24am On Nov 02, 2018
cadesky:
D way some Christians always play victim in any crisis baffles alot, after going through d comments, I just SMH, U don't need a fully functional brain b4 u know dat dis sect are not Muslims, I am a Muslim, Yoruba by tribe, Dis religion is for peace... If u see any1 or group people saying otherwise or behaved contrary, such are not called Muslim, they must have a different God which they serve... A true Muslim don't pagans talkless of fellow Muslims... Massallam
Wetin you dey talk sef?
Boko harams are known to be fighting for allah and little wonder they usually shout Alla akbar before they detonate their bombs.
They were told to be offered 72 virgins after their demise in paradise. No be so?? embarassed
Re: Imam, Family Members Burnt To Death As Boko Haram Attack Borno by Lilimax(f): 9:26am On Nov 02, 2018
princfred:
smiley

1 Like

Re: Imam, Family Members Burnt To Death As Boko Haram Attack Borno by princfred(m): 9:32am On Nov 02, 2018
d1N1hm1d:
God... I swear you are a gigantic FOOL...
angry
See painment. Lol . You wey be dwarf fool yet you can't counter the fact in that post. Who knows what will become of you as a gigantic one. Better hurry up and do the needful before Allah gives your 72virgins to a bigger fool than you who has scheduled his own suicide next week.
Re: Imam, Family Members Burnt To Death As Boko Haram Attack Borno by FantasticJ: 9:43am On Nov 02, 2018
TruthHurts1:

Let them concentrate on destroying themselves and stop kidnapping and raping little Christian girls like Leah Sharibu.

If you still think Boko Haram is a religious terrorist group, then there is a lot of things for you to reminisce about
Re: Imam, Family Members Burnt To Death As Boko Haram Attack Borno by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 02, 2018
princfred:
[size=8pt][/size] He did not just express an opinion but a fact that should make you have a rethink of what islam actually does to the soul of many of its follewers. What he said is it true or false, if true what does it imply?

lol,I got tired of explaining to letting know that the tenants of Islam is completely different from what some Muslims do and his mind was still covered with non facts,hate and the veil which the propaganda...The best was allow him be
Re: Imam, Family Members Burnt To Death As Boko Haram Attack Borno by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 02, 2018
princfred:
I appreciate your attempt to be nice. Shekau can say thesame about allah asking him to fight back you know. The excessive number of muslim terrorist cannot be mere coincidience. There are hundreds of religion for islam to top the chart on number of terrorists it regurlarly produces especially if it does not have absolute power is very questionable. Within a week or two, another barbaric attack by an islamists will happen.

Okay...I feel very bad u have a bad impression about Islam.We are sorry and take responsibility for what some of the black sheep amongst us do.
May the Almighty God get us out of these mess.TGIF...have fun
Re: Imam, Family Members Burnt To Death As Boko Haram Attack Borno by princfred(m): 10:15am On Nov 02, 2018
danjumakolo:

lol,I got tired of explaining to letting know that the tenants of Islam is completely different from what some Muslims do and his mind was still covered with non facts,hate and the veil which the propaganda...The best was allow him be
The focus is what he is saying is it true or false? Why can't you focus on that instead of what is in his mind. Why to you Muslims always deflect into victimhood and emotional blackmail when facts are being raised about islam? Focus on countering his points not what is filling his mind. Someone says 99% terrorists are Muslims your answer is that the person hates Islam as if that's the point. Leave the messenger for once and deal with the message.
Re: Imam, Family Members Burnt To Death As Boko Haram Attack Borno by princfred(m): 10:22am On Nov 02, 2018
danjumakolo:

Okay...I feel very bad u have a bad impression about Islam.We are sorry and take responsibility for what some of the black sheep amongst us do.
May the Almighty God get us out of these mess.TGIF...have fun
Again I appreciate the angle your coming from and its like you are a Yoruba Muslim unlike the core north ones more given to violence.

Fundamentally is it possible to achieve since they can point out the instructions for what they do and the 72 virgin motivation from the quran and life of Mohamed himself? From decade to decade will Islam not always produce many who will want to live and do things like Mohamed?
Re: Imam, Family Members Burnt To Death As Boko Haram Attack Borno by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 02, 2018
princfred:

Again I appreciate the angle your coming from and its like you are a Yoruba Muslim unlike the core north ones more given to violence.

Fundamentally is it possible to achieve since they can point out the instructions for what they do and the 72 virgin motivation from the quran and life of Mohamed himself? From decade to decade will Islam not always produce many who will want to live and do things like Mohamed?

Naa....I am from north.
U are correct,many will continue to wanna live like Muhammed.This evident in the ever increasing riverts to Islam across Britain and America.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook / See Robbers That Killed Policeman & Civil Defence Officer Arrested By Police / Arrested Edo Criminals Take Security Operatives To Their Bush Hideout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.