Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos (47036 Views)

APC Governors Celebrate At Osun Govt House After Rerun Election. Photos / INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) / Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos by lexy2014: 8:41pm On Nov 01, 2018
EternalTruths:

It is not a norm and besides, IPOB do not go to church with Biafran flags except they have planned to organize thanksgiving or the have an issue with the priest who might have spoken severally against Biafra.

More investigation should be done because, this is unusual of them.
Is it wrong 4a priest 2 speak out against Biafra? Are u saying that IPOB harasses people who speak out against Biafra?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos by EternalTruths: 8:46pm On Nov 01, 2018
lexy2014:

Is it wrong 4a priest 2 speak out against Biafra? Are u saying that IPOB harasses people who speak out against Biafra?

A wise priest will say " The Will Of God Should Prevail. "

A priest who speaks against Biafra is wrong since Nigeria is a failed state and Biafra will serve as an escape route to prosperity, progress and development.

1 Like

Re: Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos by lexy2014: 8:48pm On Nov 01, 2018
Kahujadekadura:
As I said before. What is wrong, is wrong no matter d way u justified it. But circumstances determine whether d wrong is a welcoming development or not
In this case, what are d "circumstances that determine whether d wrong is a welcome development or not"?
Re: Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos by lexy2014: 8:51pm On Nov 01, 2018
EternalTruths:

A wise priest will say " The Will Of God Should Prevail. "

A priest who speaks against Biafra is wrong since Nigeria is a failed state and Biafra will serve as an escape route to prosperity, progress and development.

Are u saying that disrupting d prayer session and dchurch service was justified?
Who decides what's right or wrong? Is it u, is it IPOB, is it Nigeria, is it Nigeria or is it d priest?

2 Likes

Re: Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos by Throwback: 9:10pm On Nov 01, 2018
Kahujadekadura:
Please go through ur work once more in order to rearrange it for ur readers to understand ur idea.
It is as absurd and irritating as ur thinking.

You are an IPOB zombie, it would be unfair to expect you to comprehend.

1 Like

Re: Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos by lexy2014: 9:12pm On Nov 01, 2018
Kahujadekadura:
Is arresting d only punishable means to any offence.
But before I proceed so that we will not waste a day deliberating on an unknown fact.
Pls to ur thinking; what do u think that is " Law"
With ur answer we can proceed wit our argument.
Thanks

Is there anywhere I mentioned that arrest is d only means of punishment? I asked a question about arrest which is more or less a rhetorical question.

"Will anybody arrest u 4 not participating in an election"?

This isn't an affirmation. Its a question. When u follow it that way, it will b easier 4u to make comments.

U can share with me ur understanding of "Law", then we can proceed

1 Like

Re: Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos by Kahujadekadura: 9:22pm On Nov 01, 2018
lexy2014:

In this case, what are d "circumstances that determine whether d wrong is a welcome development or not"?
It depends on d minds of peoples within that sphere of dat particular event and that locality.
Do you think that those people can achieve their mission of rendering d service useless if d greater number of congregates were against their opinion.
The quality of a good leader is to know when d sound of drum of his territory has change. To know also that what might please his people today, might also displease them tomorrow. A leader with this mindset, can never be humiliated at all becos he won't create any room for that.
Re: Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos by lexy2014: 9:25pm On Nov 01, 2018
Kahujadekadura:
It depends on d minds of peoples within that sphere of dat particular event and that locality.
Do you think that those people can achieve their mission of rendering d service useless if d greater number of congregates were against their opinion.
The quality of a good leader is to know when d sound of drum of his territory has change. To know also that what might please his people today, might also displease them tomorrow. A leader with this mindset, can never be humiliated at all becos he won't create any room for that.

Seems u didn't understand d question I asked cos u are speaking in general & ambiguous terms:

Pls take note of d highlighted.
Re: Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos by Billionaire09: 9:31pm On Nov 01, 2018
gidgiddy:

Forget these "Sai Buharists" and "Atikulators" who are all decieving themselves.

They have been voting since 1960 with nothing to show for it, yet they are still voting. They have voted young, old, North, South, Christian, Muslim. They have voted for all sort of people. All their voting has done is send one set of politicians on a 4 year looting spree each time. The next set of thieves are now preparing to go on another 4 year looting spree in 2019 and they are urging people to come out and help them by voting.

The only voting that matters now is that of a referendum. Anyone going to vote in 2019 is only going to help the next thief loot the treasury

See as people are calling out IPOB. These are the same people in a country were armed groups like the militants, Boko Haram and killer herdsmen are decimating and killing people every day.

But their headache is unarmed IPOB who are only calling for referendum

The same citizens of Biafra they are tagging terrorist, that they are asking to come to votes.

These zoo people dey mad o.
Re: Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos by dokie: 9:35pm On Nov 01, 2018
EternalTruths:

Actually, IPOB understand what you posted and are preparing for that scenario.

The issue of boycotting election, is to weaken the political class and make it clear to the international community that IPOB and not the politicians, control the SE/SS.

When they shoe that what happens next?
Re: Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos by Billionaire09: 9:38pm On Nov 01, 2018
lexy2014:

Is there anywhere I mentioned that arrest is d only means of punishment? I asked a question about arrest which is more or less a rhetorical question.

This isn't an affirmation. Its a question. When u follow it that way, it will b easier 4u to make comments.

Nigerians are good at asking stupid questions. Nigerians will soon start asking if IPOB are Biafrans cheesy.

Mad zombies answering Nigerians forces on them by their British slaves masters.
Re: Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos by Kahujadekadura: 9:45pm On Nov 01, 2018
lexy2014:

I will first of all try to state this clear to u that it more preferable to make use of " Will anybody punish u......., to Will anybody arrest u...... The latter is more of laying an emphasis on one of d consequence one receive for misbehaving but d former is more collection than d latter.
For me, I think Law is a collection of facts or data, a group of persons agreed on, to uphold as their guide, mediator in all their affairs. It goes with responsibilities and consequences to any of its members that fails to uphold d data agreed on.
So my bros, what does "Law" means to u
Re: Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos by Kahujadekadura: 9:49pm On Nov 01, 2018
lexy2014:

Seems u didn't understand d question I asked cos u are speaking in general & ambiguous terms:

Pls take note of d highlighted.
Ur answer lies on my first sentence. Others are there as a back up to d main answer.
Re: Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 01, 2018
oilPUSSY:
A great message to PDP online and offline members/ sympathisers.

I have said this several times that insulting Igbos/Kanu online and offline won't stop anything. The more you insult the more Igbos develop emotional attachment to Kanu (Which is not bad anyways). Best thing is to plead and keep telling people the consequences of election boycott and not throwing tantrums like kids, because it's easier for one to boycott election than to participate.

It's nothing but a very bitter truth that Igbos have more followers than PDP in SE and some parts of SS. Its a very delicate issue.

Meanwhile... Buhari must go. Nigerians are tired.

low IQ on display
Re: Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos by alhassanyusuf29(m): 9:56pm On Nov 01, 2018
Hahahahaghaha o boi!! U harsh fa, u mean his flat.head can't comprehend grin grin grin cheesy
Throwback:

You are an IPOB zombie, it would be unfair to expect you to comprehend.

1 Like

Re: Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos by gidgiddy: 9:56pm On Nov 01, 2018
Roger3D:
Beg IPOB ke?Hahahaha. You mean beg a group of worthless miscreants to keep the peace when the army can just gun them down and throw their corpses into the Imo river?

This Nigeria where not one killer Herdsman has ever been killed but being a miscreant gets you killed and tossed into the river?

IPOB must be crazy not to want to belong to such a "lovely" country
Re: Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos by SuperStriker: 9:57pm On Nov 01, 2018
Pazienza come and see your IPOB people.

1 Like

Re: Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos by lexy2014: 9:57pm On Nov 01, 2018
Billionaire09:

Nigerians are good at asking stupid questions. Nigerians will soon start asking if IPOB are Biafrans cheesy.

Mad zombies answering Nigerians forces on them by their British slaves masters.
Sorry dear, have we met?
Re: Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos by senatordave1(m): 10:02pm On Nov 01, 2018
SuperStriker:
Pazienza come and see your IPOB people.
Precisionfixed,maesterferdi and others come and see oh.buhari has won already.with no boycott,not up to 3 million votes will be recorded in se.a partial boycott will see 1.5 million votes.a full boycott will result to less than a million votes.a large part of rivers too will be affected
Re: Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos by lexy2014: 10:03pm On Nov 01, 2018
Kahujadekadura:
Ur answer lies on my first sentence. Others are there as a back up to d main answer.
U made general & ambiguous statements. No specifics in terms of what someone did that instigated a mob action. Simple cause&effect. Someone took an action and then it triggered a response... Specifics. That's what I was expecting u to talk about. So u didn't answer my question
Re: Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos by Aratta: 10:11pm On Nov 01, 2018
Osagyefo98:
OK am well guided to understand that this happened in abia state...is OK by me...they can even boycott their lives to all we care....

Is OK as far as Nnamdi kanu and his ravaging lunatics contained their stupidity, criminality, terrorist activities, rascality and mediocre in Abia state.

Kanu and his mad fellows can do as they wish in Abia state.....bunch of illiterate miscreants parading themselves as Christians.

I thought they are Jews and practice judaism....so what are they doing in the chruch

Brain washed bastards.
U re stupidity,criminality,terrorist,rascality n d last d biggest illiterate because even ur fada is nat qualified talk less a mongo park illiterate like u.....hear him talk n see u re an illiterate for life
Re: Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos by lexy2014: 10:17pm On Nov 01, 2018
Kahujadekadura:
I will first of all try to state this clear to u that it more preferable to make use of " Will anybody punish u......., to Will anybody arrest u...... The latter is more of laying an emphasis on one of d consequence one receive for misbehaving but d former is more collection than d latter.
For me, I think Law is a collection of facts or data, a group of persons agreed on, to uphold as their guide, mediator in all their affairs. It goes with responsibilities and consequences to any of its members that fails to uphold d data agreed on.
So my bros, what does "Law" means to u

Am struggling 2 understand u cos u are muddling things up and using words wrongly. Do u uphold "data"? Is data something u uphold? How's law a collection of facts or data? Did u get all this from a dictionary?

Its not about what law means 2 me. Law is universal. Its not personal. Laws are simply rules & regulations that when not followed attracts a penalty. So I don't no were u getting all these ur stuff from.

If arrest is a type of punishment, then what is d issue u have with it? If a person does something wrong, do u mete d punishment that is specific to d crime or u impose punishment as a whole?
Re: Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos by King44(m): 10:50pm On Nov 01, 2018
I can't wait for February #2019, more life would eventually be cut short, more soldiers would be deployed, businesses shut down, certain part might eventually loose their opportunity, at the end of it all life continues nothing would change, more protest and it could eventually get worse due to low turn out of votes from that part, for peace loving south easterners who value their life n love life, who are into meaningful business its high time u started preparing to change ur location to ss (Igbos are the ones speaking for ss so its likely to be peacful during n after election) or sw n some peaceful parts in the north cos most of these ipob members have nothing to loose the only epp u could render if u share same view is to rep from afar be smart stay safe
Re: Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos by latsy: 11:06pm On Nov 01, 2018
This was why kanu was released.

1 Like

Re: Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos by Zeezxo(m): 1:39am On Nov 02, 2018
gidgiddy:
Total boycott of elections in the SS/SE! No more voting! All the voting of the past, nothing has come out of it.

The only voting that matters is that of a referendum!
But Oga Jonah came from ur side why u scream of ur BIAFRUAD then.
Re: Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos by BigIyanga: 4:15am On Nov 02, 2018
oilPUSSY:

Stuppppidity is when you lack the capacity to understand my comment
It’s above the encephalon grade of average ipobian to understand that biafra acualisation is a constitutional process not a political process. Shouting match wont help. Only voting can help
Re: Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos by Kahujadekadura: 4:27am On Nov 02, 2018
lexy2014:

Am struggling 2 understand u cos u are muddling things up and using words wrongly. Do u uphold "data"? Is data something u uphold? How's law a collection of facts or data? Did u get all this from a dictionary?

Its not about what law means 2 me. Law is universal. Its not personal. Laws are simply rules & regulations that when not followed attracts a penalty. So I don't no were u getting all these ur stuff from.

If arrest is a type of punishment, then what is d issue u have with it? If a person does something wrong, do u mete d punishment that is specific to d crime or u impose punishment as a whole?
My definition of Law is personal not a general definition. Let put dat one aside and deal with ur own definition of law. Law as u know is not an activity unlike Election. You claimed that when it not followed attracts a penalty ( which I also agreed on). And I hope u aware also that it is an "unstated mandatory" duty for every citizen above 18yrs in dis our country to vote during election.
My question Election is " Can one above 18yrs award himself any form of penalty if he fails to obey d cal to vote?
NB I am not using words wrongly. I just trying to break d definition to its minutes detail all can agreed on. "Rules and regulations" which is d main factor in ur definition is also a DATA ( if u really know what data means).
Re: Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos by lexy2014: 6:10am On Nov 02, 2018
Kahujadekadura:
My definition of Law is personal not a general definition. Let put dat one aside and deal with ur own definition of law. Law as u know is not an activity unlike Election. You claimed that when it not followed attracts a penalty ( which I also agreed on). And I hope u aware also that it is an "unstated mandatory" duty for every citizen above 18yrs in dis our country to vote during election.
My question Election is " Can one above 18yrs award himself any form of penalty if he fails to obey d cal to vote?
NB I am not using words wrongly. I just trying to break d definition to its minutes detail all can agreed on. "Rules and regulations" which is d main factor in ur definition is also a DATA ( if u really know what data means).

U c y i say u are muddling things up. D same issues I raised earlier is what u are recycling 2 ask me again. Am really finding it difficult understanding what u are trying 2 say or d point u are trying to make.

Earlier I asked u, "if u don't vote, will anyone arrest u?". Instead of answering d simple question, u were trying 2 lecture me on d difference between arrest & punishment which is so irrelevant 2d discussion.

Now u are asking me "[b]can one above 18yrs award himself any form of penalty if he fails to obey d cal to vote"? [/b]What's d difference in d 2 questions?

D reason we have dictionaries is so that we all can b on d same page in d use of words. Dictionaries help us 2 have a universal meaning of words so we can have better communication. So when u say u have ur own meaning of d word "Law" which is about "data" and "upholding data", then u aren't communicating. Do u have a different meaning from d word data? Since u no d meaning of data, what is d relevance of d word "data" in d definition of Law? So my dear, take time 2 consult ur dictionary b4 u use words. Much of ur write up is filled with muddled up words that have no relevance 2d discussion. That's not communication. U seem 2b going in all directions and that leads 2no where.

I honestly don't no where u are going with this discussion cos here u are asking me this

"And I hope u aware also that it is an "unstated mandatory" duty for every citizen above 18yrs in dis our country to vote during election."

What was d point u think I was trying 2 make earlier when I asked d lady who quoted Thomas Jefferson 2 distinguish between unjust laws and election? So u are just going round in circles without really saying anything new
Re: Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos by OnyeOGA(m): 6:22am On Nov 02, 2018
toni4691:
The Igbos will never learn. Instead of some Igbo politicians to follow Buhari while some follow Atiku and wait for next year's outcome of the presidential election. Our brothers in the south south are doing the same as those in the south west.

We have to lean towards both candidates so that we can't lose if any won.

What of if Buhari wins?
That's why you people can never learn. Both Atiku and Buhari are two sides of the same coin. Did Atiku conderm the killing of the shittes? I pity you for you have allowed the fulanis to rule you.
Re: Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos by OnyeOGA(m): 6:23am On Nov 02, 2018
dokie:

How will no voting lead to referendum in a 3rd world country like Nigeria?

Over 50 Shiites have been killed no country in the world is doing jack about it. Who in the world or in Nigeria cares if you vote or not?

Look for as long as oil flows in the Niger delta, no Nigerian president cares if Igbo's vote or not . just don't block the oil flow that's all they care about.

If IPOB is not going to lead a full fledged war, the only way for Biafra to come is for Biafra apologists to get into the political system and work from the inside. Anything else is a waste of time.

Food for thought: if you want to fix a passworded phone, you either enter the password to get into the phone and fix it or flash the phone.

Biafra can only come if ipob gets into Nigerian political system or pull the nation down through a fierce war. Everything else is an exercise in futility.

As for Buhari, Daura na sure banker. Atiku will win buhari in the northern region of Nigeria.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. Country like India did the same thing and got their independence.
Re: Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos by OnyeOGA(m): 6:25am On Nov 02, 2018
Scopes28:
I'm sympathetic to the plight of the igbos but truth be told, you can't go into a holy place of worship and disrupt the peace and an ongoing service like this and expect God to help you in your struggles. It's really shameful. God help us in this country.[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]
Holy place my foot. We can't pray for the progress of people massacring our people.
Re: Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos by Billionaire09: 6:25am On Nov 02, 2018
lexy2014:

Sorry dear, have we met?

Nope. I'm a Biafran citizen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abuja Declaration (1989) / Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today / Governor Obiano Appoints Zubby Michael As Special Adviser On Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.