Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Nigerian Pastor, Who Doubles As An Armed Robber Shot Dead In Delta - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Pastor, Who Doubles As An Armed Robber Shot Dead In Delta (944 Views)

Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway / Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire / Robber Shot Dead At A Phone Shop In Edo (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nigerian Pastor, Who Doubles As An Armed Robber Shot Dead In Delta by Edithfavourite: 3:16pm On Nov 01, 2018
A Delta Pastor Emmanuel lost his life while running away after police found him in the company of some suspected Kidnappers.

The General Overseer of the Grace Dispensation Prophetic Ministry International located in Amukpe Axis of Sapele Delta State, Nigeria has disowned a pastor believed to be working with his church who has been shot dead by the police as he tried to escape when police accosted a robbery gang he was a member of.

One pastor Emmanuel lost his life while running away after police found him in the company of some suspected Kidnappers.
Obviously the incident is likely to damage the reputation of the church, hence its overseer, Apostle Joshua Oribhabor has distanced the church from the alleged criminal conducts of the deceased pastor.

He said:

“My Ministry Grace Dispensation Prophetic Ministry Int’l is not and can never be a party to his evil deed, we are informing the general public that we know nothing about it and the name of our Ministry should not be dragged to the mud.”

Apostle Joshua Oribhabor further explained that Pastor Emmanuel was never an ordained pastor of his church, saying: “I don’t have other Pastors in my Ministry and I have never ordained any, I don’t know where and who ordained Pastor Emmanuel, he do attend our programs and became a friend to the Ministry, but we were never aware of his illicit act and we never recognize him as a pastor.”
See more:

https://zenithnaija.com/delta-pastor-who-doubles-as-an-armed-robber-shot-dead-by-police/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Nigerian Pastor, Who Doubles As An Armed Robber Shot Dead In Delta by hisgrace090: 3:20pm On Nov 01, 2018
The church members knows the truth.
Re: Nigerian Pastor, Who Doubles As An Armed Robber Shot Dead In Delta by Betakeshi: 3:25pm On Nov 01, 2018
grin
Re: Nigerian Pastor, Who Doubles As An Armed Robber Shot Dead In Delta by mrbyron(m): 3:26pm On Nov 01, 2018
He must have mistakenly prayed against himself in one of his church programs grin
Re: Nigerian Pastor, Who Doubles As An Armed Robber Shot Dead In Delta by thesicilian: 3:28pm On Nov 01, 2018

“My Ministry Grace Dispensation Prophetic Ministry Int’l is not and can never be a party to his evil deed, we are informing the general public that we know nothing about it and the name of our Ministry should not be dragged to the mud.”
It is easy to deny someone who is already dead.
Re: Nigerian Pastor, Who Doubles As An Armed Robber Shot Dead In Delta by oneluv11: 3:42pm On Nov 01, 2018
cool shocked
Re: Nigerian Pastor, Who Doubles As An Armed Robber Shot Dead In Delta by soliddust2020: 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2018
The theme of the crusade "No one is missing" and the supposed pastor they make people they MISS, what an irony.
Re: Nigerian Pastor, Who Doubles As An Armed Robber Shot Dead In Delta by Tenn88: 4:03pm On Nov 01, 2018
grin
Re: Nigerian Pastor, Who Doubles As An Armed Robber Shot Dead In Delta by TINTINABULATION(m): 4:27pm On Nov 01, 2018
Truthfully but bitterly, as much as you are paying ur tithes, offering, special offering and first fruits, no pastor or ministry cares for what you do for a living. He must have been a committed and financial member (pastor) for the G.O to know him.
Re: Nigerian Pastor, Who Doubles As An Armed Robber Shot Dead In Delta by chloride6: 5:38pm On Nov 01, 2018
Lalasticlala

Seun
Re: Nigerian Pastor, Who Doubles As An Armed Robber Shot Dead In Delta by dangoteinlaw: 6:25pm On Nov 01, 2018
Yellow version of osibande
Re: Nigerian Pastor, Who Doubles As An Armed Robber Shot Dead In Delta by lalasticlala(m): 6:39pm On Nov 01, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

(1)

Brothers In-law Stab Their Sister’s Husband For Slapping Her In Lagos (Pics) / Man’s Gun Jams In An Attempt To Shoot A 45-Year-Old Woman In US(Photos) / Priest Caught With Bags Stuffed With Stolen Church Money After Car Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.