Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,691 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Video Of Vichai Srivaddhanaprab Helicopter Spinning Violently Before Crash - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Video Of Vichai Srivaddhanaprab Helicopter Spinning Violently Before Crash (73275 Views)

'you're Too Low': Kobe Pilot Warned Before Crash / Leicester Helicopter Crash: Faces Of All Victims On Board(More Photos) / Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Vichai Srivaddhanaprab Helicopter Spinning Violently Before Crash by JoanHicks(f): 8:20pm On Nov 01, 2018
Really terrifying

R. I. P

1 Like

Re: Video Of Vichai Srivaddhanaprab Helicopter Spinning Violently Before Crash by Ojukwubucket(m): 8:20pm On Nov 01, 2018
Has technology done more harm than good? Like if yes share if no

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video Of Vichai Srivaddhanaprab Helicopter Spinning Violently Before Crash by Topmaike007(m): 8:20pm On Nov 01, 2018
na wa oo
Re: Video Of Vichai Srivaddhanaprab Helicopter Spinning Violently Before Crash by wink2015(m): 8:21pm On Nov 01, 2018
itchie:
What I don't understand is why the team has to travel by bus because it is insensitive, how is it insensitive? So if one my loved ones should die in a car accident then I shouldn't drive a car because it will be insensitive? Nonsense!!

They are now allergic to air flight.

Fear helicopters and aeroplane.

They are a cheap ticket to early grave.

The Indonesian air crash took the lives of hundreds of passenger within 13 minutes.

The Leicester helicopter crash that took the lives of the club owner of the Leicester City football club and the other entourage happened within 9 minutes.
Re: Video Of Vichai Srivaddhanaprab Helicopter Spinning Violently Before Crash by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 01, 2018
shocked
Re: Video Of Vichai Srivaddhanaprab Helicopter Spinning Violently Before Crash by Explorers(m): 8:22pm On Nov 01, 2018
gratiaeo:
The pilot should have brought the plane down earlier

The tail rotor stopped, caused the spinning.

Nothing can be done.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Vichai Srivaddhanaprab Helicopter Spinning Violently Before Crash by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 01, 2018
be careful with ur life because if u leave us suddenly and go six feet down, it won't stop us from shouting UP NEPA in Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Vichai Srivaddhanaprab Helicopter Spinning Violently Before Crash by OduntanGabriel(m): 8:24pm On Nov 01, 2018
What a way to die
Re: Video Of Vichai Srivaddhanaprab Helicopter Spinning Violently Before Crash by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 01, 2018
i never enter flight and will not like to...
die na once
Re: Video Of Vichai Srivaddhanaprab Helicopter Spinning Violently Before Crash by difance(m): 8:25pm On Nov 01, 2018
[quote author=gratiaeo post=72604269]The pilot should have brought the plane down earlier [/quote

Sorry mate . its an helicopter
Re: Video Of Vichai Srivaddhanaprab Helicopter Spinning Violently Before Crash by Jesuslvzme(m): 8:25pm On Nov 01, 2018
Seems like the man was killed......
Anyway rest on man

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Vichai Srivaddhanaprab Helicopter Spinning Violently Before Crash by Shehunoshewhat: 8:26pm On Nov 01, 2018
Damn!
Re: Video Of Vichai Srivaddhanaprab Helicopter Spinning Violently Before Crash by xdos(m): 8:26pm On Nov 01, 2018
Watching this clip of the helicopter crash and counting the number of times I have boarded choppers and airplanes just this year alone and also my experience yesterday boarding Airpeace from Abuja to Uyo.

How the plane lost two back tires while taxiing for take off and how the pilot struggled to gain control of the plane and finally was able to stop the plane from overshooting the runway.
I say thank you Jesus for loving me unconditionally.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Vichai Srivaddhanaprab Helicopter Spinning Violently Before Crash by Princedapace(m): 8:26pm On Nov 01, 2018
RIP.. Such is life.. But why can't they jump off? Just try and see if u may make it..

Any ways, if u are interested in learning how to earn money online, kindly check out my profile and read my thread on how I make money online.

Freelancing is growing all over the world. It remains one of the best ways to earn side or full time income. To do well as a freelancer, u must learn competitive skill, learn to brand your self, package your brand and send out compelling proposals..
Well, I can teach u all these if u are interested.. Check my profile and read my thread on freelancing..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Vichai Srivaddhanaprab Helicopter Spinning Violently Before Crash by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 01, 2018
AngelicBeing:
The powers of the wasters at work, eaters of flesh and drinkers of blood sad
What are u saying?
Re: Video Of Vichai Srivaddhanaprab Helicopter Spinning Violently Before Crash by Amumaigwe: 8:31pm On Nov 01, 2018
BetterDaysAhead:
Good evening nairalanders. Please, I want the good people here to please assist me with a job. The hardship has gotten to my neck hence the reason I came on social network to solicit for help. I have been borrowing to survive for months now and no hope of paying back if I don't get a job.
I am a B. Sc holder and I have my CV available. I stay in Abuja and I am ready to relocate to any part of Nigeria for the job. Potential helpers can reach me on 08157514612 or vision2020ispossible@gmail.com.
Thanks

Keep supporting Buhari. When the 3 million jobs he promised crystalizes, you will smile.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Vichai Srivaddhanaprab Helicopter Spinning Violently Before Crash by RoyalStyles2020: 8:31pm On Nov 01, 2018
Re: Video Of Vichai Srivaddhanaprab Helicopter Spinning Violently Before Crash by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 01, 2018
I noticed some smoke omitted from the engine couple times
Re: Video Of Vichai Srivaddhanaprab Helicopter Spinning Violently Before Crash by AngelicBeing: 8:33pm On Nov 01, 2018
Noel1:
What are u saying?
grin

Re: Video Of Vichai Srivaddhanaprab Helicopter Spinning Violently Before Crash by PenlsCaP: 8:34pm On Nov 01, 2018
Jesuslvzme:
Seems like the man was killed......
Anyway rest on man

I think so too bro.
The thin happened immediatly they left stadium,
Foul play!!
Re: Video Of Vichai Srivaddhanaprab Helicopter Spinning Violently Before Crash by Emusan(m): 8:34pm On Nov 01, 2018
Explorers:

The tail rotor stopped, caused the spinning.
Nothing can be done.
But the tail rotor shows no respond sign at beginning which is a clear warming.
Who knows maybe the pilot thought is a minor thing that can be handled.
Re: Video Of Vichai Srivaddhanaprab Helicopter Spinning Violently Before Crash by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 01, 2018
BetterDaysAhead:
Good evening nairalanders. Please, I want the good people here to please assist me with a job. The hardship has gotten to my neck hence the reason I came on social network to solicit for help. I have been borrowing to survive for months now and no hope of paying back if I don't get a job.
I am a B. Sc holder and I have my CV available. I stay in Abuja and I am ready to relocate to any part of Nigeria for the job. Potential helpers can reach me on 08157514612 or vision2020ispossible@gmail.com.
Thanks

Which course did you study in school
Re: Video Of Vichai Srivaddhanaprab Helicopter Spinning Violently Before Crash by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 01, 2018
BetterDaysAhead:
Good evening nairalanders. Please, I want the good people here to please assist me with a job. The hardship has gotten to my neck hence the reason I came on rsocial network to solicit for help. I have been borrowing to survive for months now and no hope of paying back if I don't get a job.
Thanks

Isn't your email address an indicator of when you are expecting a job?

Just be patient. it's about 14 months more.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Vichai Srivaddhanaprab Helicopter Spinning Violently Before Crash by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 01, 2018
angelusbrut:

Which course did you study in school
Re: Video Of Vichai Srivaddhanaprab Helicopter Spinning Violently Before Crash by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 01, 2018
gratiaeo:
The pilot should have brought the plane down earlier
It was given obvious signs then
Re: Video Of Vichai Srivaddhanaprab Helicopter Spinning Violently Before Crash by joey150(m): 8:46pm On Nov 01, 2018
wink2015:

They are now allergic to air flight.

Fear helicopters and aeroplane.

They are a cheap ticket to early grave.

The Indonesian air crash took the lives of hundreds of passenger within 13 minutes.

The Leicester helicopter crash that took the lives of the club owner of the Leicester City football club and the other entourage happened within 9 minutes.

Statistically you have a 0.1% chance of dieing in a plane crash.

That's pretty low..air transportation remains the safest and fastest medium of transport.

Stop spreading false claims, I'll enter a plane any day and anytime..

Judging from what you wrote, I can deduce that you can barely afford that " ticket to an early grave."

Your chances of dieing just because you live in Nigeria is higher than the chances of you dieing in a plane crash at any given time. ( Read that three times, may take a while to sink in)

It's always easy to hate from the outside.. lol

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Vichai Srivaddhanaprab Helicopter Spinning Violently Before Crash by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 01, 2018
The tail rotor is the archils heel of most rotary aircraft. I lost my Concept 60 to tail rotor control loss too grin
Re: Video Of Vichai Srivaddhanaprab Helicopter Spinning Violently Before Crash by joey150(m): 8:55pm On Nov 01, 2018
xdos:
Watching this clip of the helicopter crash and counting the number of times I have boarded choppers and airplanes just this year alone and also my experience yesterday boarding Airpeace from Abuja to Uyo.

How the plane lost two back tires while taxiing for take off and how the pilot struggled to gain control of the plane and finally was able to stop the plane from overshooting the runway.
I say thank you Jesus for loving me unconditionally.

So Jesus hates (or partially loves) the other "unfortunate" lives that have been lost via series of air crashes?

You think your flesh and blood is special to heaven or God?

It's good enough to be happy or thankfull that God saved you. Leave it at that.

Don't think it's because you're special, that plane could easily have over ran it's runway and we wouldn't end up saying God hated you if you had died or something or would we?

Instead of you to clamour for proper maintenance and aviation procedures you're bragging that God loves you unconditionally.

That tire bust can be traced to someone's ineptitude, and you should be calling for the person to be removed or warned to take their job seriously and stop claiming cheap divine love.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Vichai Srivaddhanaprab Helicopter Spinning Violently Before Crash by freshdude99(m): 8:56pm On Nov 01, 2018
MajorJeffery:
No, tail rotor malfunction.
You believed that crap?
Re: Video Of Vichai Srivaddhanaprab Helicopter Spinning Violently Before Crash by Kennedy94(m): 8:57pm On Nov 01, 2018
rip to them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany / Messi Wins Ballon D'or 2021 Award / FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.