Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,019 members, 7,956,772 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:36 PM

Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland (57072 Views)

Collins Enebeli, Don Jazzy's Father Reveals Son's Early Music Career (Throwback) / Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos / Collins Enebeli And Wizkid: Don Jazzy's Father Celebrates Wizkid's 29th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland by mimimile93: 8:44pm On Nov 01, 2018
God bless President Muhammadu Buhari for creating an enabling environment for both old and young to achieve their dreams..
Re: Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland by Cas53877(m): 8:45pm On Nov 01, 2018
Congratulations Sir.. Never too late to acquire knowledge.
Re: Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 01, 2018
It's never too late to learn, only there are no jobs in nigeria, but wait oo! he can become a politician. grin grin
All he have to do is create some sloganised Rubbish like Chanji!! or sai! baba!! or Atikulate!!

Nigerians are easily fooled.

4 Likes

Re: Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland by Johnson5258: 8:46pm On Nov 01, 2018
And person dey there dey drink ogogoro upandan

2 Likes

Re: Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland by kenchizzy(m): 8:46pm On Nov 01, 2018
Time for don-jazzy to graduate into marriage
Re: Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland by Tonimordred(m): 8:46pm On Nov 01, 2018
I wil soon graj 4rm cork city

1 Like

Re: Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland by Mizwisdom(f): 8:54pm On Nov 01, 2018
Very good of him. Keeping your brain active can save one from dementia & Alzheimer

2 Likes

Re: Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland by Ishilove: 8:57pm On Nov 01, 2018
Ehn, ko si arugbo n'Ghana! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 9:01pm On Nov 01, 2018
my grand father went to that school
Re: Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland by adambest(m): 9:03pm On Nov 01, 2018
Andyblaze:
I also went to that school

Uncle please tell us a story[i][/i]
Re: Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland by Samantha23(f): 9:06pm On Nov 01, 2018
Good one papa. it's never too late
Re: Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland by israelmao(m): 9:06pm On Nov 01, 2018
Buhari is searching for his certificate till now.
Re: Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland by Dinho20(m): 9:06pm On Nov 01, 2018
WHAT IS THIS WORLD TURNING TO

A nine year Old girl gives birth at Nairobi Hospital

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland by Mcowubaba: 9:11pm On Nov 01, 2018
Andyblaze:
I also went to that school
Take your time o

Re: Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland by itchie: 9:20pm On Nov 01, 2018
israelmao:
Buhari is searching for his certificate till now.
Lol grin
Re: Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland by Lovalovaphunmz(f): 9:28pm On Nov 01, 2018
wetin d man dey find sef. He should leave the remaining education for us na.
Re: Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland by Abjdrg: 9:34pm On Nov 01, 2018
Yes, his mum lives in Ireland. Dundalk next to Belfast which is Northern Ireland part of UK

On my way from Dundulk to Belfast

[1quote author=GistMore post=72599552]Don Jazzy's Dad Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland (Photos)

Don Jazzy's father Graduates from Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland. He took to his Instagram page and excited shared the good news with caption;

Congratulations for another mission accomplished. To God be the glory. #GRADUATION #MAVINGRANDPA #WORLDWIDE.

BY GISTMORE - https://gistmore.com/don-jazzys-dad-graduates-dundalk-institute-technology-ireland

[/quote]

Re: Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland by Jaqenhghar: 9:36pm On Nov 01, 2018
Justbeingreal:
undecided

All these unnecessary papar accumulation sef funny thing about certificate n the time, money n energy put in to achieve it is

*We might not even use it to practice

*When we leave earth nobody go inherit m

To me all this nor necessary at that age. Lots of people just want the title ... Cert that u can't use for long.

U go see 60yrs man de die to get degree. The bsc I got looking back at the stress and the benefits of it in this present Nigeria I don't think I have the strength to go to the four walls of any institution to acquire more...

Just saying.
Be specific. In Niggeria you dont use what you learnt ( not that they teach anything exaclty)
Re: Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 01, 2018
Justbeingreal:
undecided

All these unnecessary papar accumulation sef funny thing about certificate n the time, money n energy put in to achieve it is

*We might not even use it to practice

*When we leave earth nobody go inherit m

To me all this nor necessary at that age. Lots of people just want the title ... Cert that u can't use for long.

U go see 60yrs man de die to get degree. The bsc I got looking back at the stress and the benefits of it in this present Nigeria I don't think I have the strength to go to the four walls of any institution to acquire more...

Just saying.
me too o, i can't go for any master on less they will come and teach in my sitting room,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland by Justbeingreal(m): 9:39pm On Nov 01, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Be specific. In Niggeria you dont use what you learnt ( not that they teach anything exaclty)
Check well u will see I mentioned it without a double G wink

1 Like

Re: Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 01, 2018
BetterDaysAhead:
Good evening nairalanders. Please, I want the good people here to please assist me with a job. The hardship has gotten to my neck hence the reason I came on social network to solicit for help. I have been borrowing to survive for months now and no hope of paying back if I don't get a job.
I am a B. Sc holder and I have my CV available. I stay in Abuja and I am ready to relocate to any part of Nigeria for the job. Potential helpers can reach me on 08157514612 or vision2020ispossible@gmail.com.
Thanks
I feel what you going through bro. Like your username says Better days ahead. Keep believing.its unfortunate the Nigeria we have now,where going to school is almost as useless, unless one has connections or uncles and aunties in higher places,to fix one a job after graduating.like the other guy said, try out Teaching jobs it's a start, you might never know, might be a stepping stone to something bigger.
If you have time, I'd advice you to learn something, a trade, whatever, might come handy. I only found my certificates last week after a thorough clean up in the house, cos it's almost as useless for me right now.,
Don't give up bro, better days ahead
Re: Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland by Truckpusher(m): 9:54pm On Nov 01, 2018
BetterDaysAhead:
Good evening nairalanders. Please, I want the good people here to please assist me with a job. The hardship has gotten to my neck hence the reason I came on social network to solicit for help. I have been borrowing to survive for months now and no hope of paying back if I don't get a job.
I am a B. Sc holder and I have my CV available. I stay in Abuja and I am ready to relocate to any part of Nigeria for the job. Potential helpers can reach me on 08157514612 or vision2020ispossible@gmail.com.
Thanks
You were one of those folks that voted for that mad General .

You’ll have to wait oh !! grin

2 Likes

Re: Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland by HZNjnr(m): 10:01pm On Nov 01, 2018
God NOSE the man has graduated truly...

Congratulations Baba Don Jazzy.. No one NOSE tomorrow

If you know, you know
Re: Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland by arrhenius15(m): 10:05pm On Nov 01, 2018
BetterDaysAhead:
Thanks

Never give up bro. Just a quick tips... Register on LinkedIn if you haven't.

Build an amazing profile around your skillset... There are always good hearts willing to help or even share your CV with their rich connections within their network on LinkedIn.

And just like someone suggested, look within your close environment, perhaps there are schools, or SMEs you can join for a starter.
Never say never.

Above all, let your imaginative mind soar.
Re: Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland by Jaqenhghar: 10:10pm On Nov 01, 2018
Justbeingreal:
Check well u will see I mentioned it without a double G wink
I know. Na my own modification be that wink
Re: Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland by Timagex(m): 10:42pm On Nov 01, 2018
Houseofglam7:
Congratulations sir
u a makeup artist?
Re: Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland by t0bbY(m): 10:43pm On Nov 01, 2018
akanbiaa:
I have undergone what you are going thru and more ,my advice is don't underrate those primary schools close to your house apply and you might be lucky , the country is very hard now for most and even in the recent Kaduna state primary employment saw names of 4 PhD holders that were given job to teach in primary school.
funny as it seems this is one of the best replies I've seen on NL...im taking a cue from this, but it's really bad I must confess

1 Like

Re: Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland by Burgerlomo: 10:47pm On Nov 01, 2018
Congrats! Papa Dorobucci cool
Re: Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland by molas02: 11:17pm On Nov 01, 2018
not too late for bubu to seat for WAEC

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Hangs Out With Idris Elba At 2022 Qatar WC Draw (Photos) / Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage / Davido, Ademola Adeleke And Mariam Abacha Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.