Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland (56952 Views)

Collins Enebeli, Don Jazzy's Father Reveals Son's Early Music Career (Throwback) / Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos / Collins Enebeli And Wizkid: Don Jazzy's Father Celebrates Wizkid's 29th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland by GistMore: 5:08pm On Nov 01, 2018
Don Jazzy's Dad Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland (Photos)

Don Jazzy's father Graduates from Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland. He took to his Instagram page and excited shared the good news with caption;

Congratulations for another mission accomplished. To God be the glory. #GRADUATION #MAVINGRANDPA #WORLDWIDE.

BY GISTMORE - https://gistmore.com/don-jazzys-dad-graduates-dundalk-institute-technology-ireland

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland by GistMore: 5:08pm On Nov 01, 2018

Re: Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland by Andyblaze: 5:10pm On Nov 01, 2018
I also went to that school

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland by Celebgistz1: 5:12pm On Nov 01, 2018

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland by praizblog: 5:30pm On Nov 01, 2018
Congrats oo...lol

2 Likes

Re: Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland by Naijaguy12345(m): 5:45pm On Nov 01, 2018
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland by GistersNG: 6:04pm On Nov 01, 2018
Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland by ybman: 8:38pm On Nov 01, 2018
If Don Jazzy father no give up, nah me one give up for hustling.... Wetin I gain

120 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland by Groovenaija360(m): 8:39pm On Nov 01, 2018
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland by Jenniferblog(f): 8:39pm On Nov 01, 2018
cheesy
Re: Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland by eseveli(m): 8:39pm On Nov 01, 2018
which skool d'prince go sef

1 Like

Re: Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 01, 2018

40 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland by Ezedon(m): 8:40pm On Nov 01, 2018
Don Jazzy has joined APC and learn how to lie like lai Muhamed

4 Likes

Re: Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:40pm On Nov 01, 2018
Congratulations to u papa Don jazzy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland by Justbeingreal(m): 8:40pm On Nov 01, 2018
undecided

All these unnecessary papar accumulation sef funny thing about certificate n the time, money n energy put in to achieve it is

*We might not even use it to practice

*When we leave earth nobody go inherit m

To me all this nor necessary at that age. Lots of people just want the title ... Cert that u can't use for long.

U go see 60yrs man de die to get degree. The bsc I got looking back at the stress and the benefits of it in this present Nigeria I don't think I have the strength to go to the four walls of any institution to acquire more...

Just saying.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland by BCISLTD: 8:40pm On Nov 01, 2018
buying any inflow..any bank

2 Likes

Re: Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland by Dumdumfashion(f): 8:40pm On Nov 01, 2018
He still looks young and handsome! Congratulations sir.

4 Likes

Re: Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland by RoyalStyles2020: 8:40pm On Nov 01, 2018

1 Like

Re: Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland by omooba969(m): 8:40pm On Nov 01, 2018
Knowledge is progressive.

1 Like

Re: Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland by itiswellandwell: 8:40pm On Nov 01, 2018
Fine man. Weldone sir.

8GB Atm card flash drives for sale. Check my signature.
Re: Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland by downloadproject(f): 8:40pm On Nov 01, 2018
Good for him
Re: Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 01, 2018
Ayam not understanding
Re: Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland by Houseofglam7(f): 8:41pm On Nov 01, 2018
Congratulations sir
Re: Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland by MrItooknow: 8:41pm On Nov 01, 2018
undecided
Re: Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland by Cyoung4real(m): 8:42pm On Nov 01, 2018
this man no get big nose nah, where Don baba from gather him nose wey be like GOTV remote.

anyways, congratulations to #PapaDonJ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 01, 2018
Well done

7 Likes

Re: Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland by SmartMugu: 8:42pm On Nov 01, 2018
Correct man! Correct pikin too! Don't be like them, NYSC next. He looks less than 30, so Don Jazzy should be between 5 and 6 yrs old be that. Not bad. Lol

1 Like

Re: Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland by deafeyez: 8:43pm On Nov 01, 2018
Lovely smile of accomplishment.

2 Likes

Re: Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland by uc4uandc(f): 8:43pm On Nov 01, 2018
What did he graduate with now? undecided
All these our fathers be like.... When I was at your age, I was the best student. Oya com and be the best now o! grin
Re: Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 01, 2018
Congratulations, Mr Ajere.

1 Like

Re: Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland by akanbiaa(m): 8:44pm On Nov 01, 2018
BetterDaysAhead:
Good evening nairalanders. Please, I want the good people here to please assist me with a job. The hardship has gotten to my neck hence the reason I came on social network to solicit for help. I have been borrowing to survive for months now and no hope of paying back if I don't get a job.
I am a B. Sc holder and I have my CV available. I stay in Abuja and I am ready to relocate to any part of Nigeria for the job. Potential helpers can reach me on 08157514612 or vision2020ispossible@gmail.com.
Thanks
I have undergone what you are going thru and more ,my advice is don't underrate those primary schools close to your house apply and you might be lucky , the country is very hard now for most and even in the recent Kaduna state primary employment saw names of 4 PhD holders that were given job to teach in primary school.

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sick Tiwa Savage Cries As She Is Being Injected / The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures / ‘Fans Mi’: Davido In NDLEA trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.