Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,784 members, 7,813,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos (50695 Views)

Collins Enebeli, Don Jazzy's Father Reveals Son's Early Music Career (Throwback) / Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together / Collins Enebeli And Wizkid: Don Jazzy's Father Celebrates Wizkid's 29th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos by Hugged: 6:29am On Nov 26, 2021
Don Jazzy is 39 Years Old Today , Michael Collins Ajereh, known professionally as Don Jazzy, is a Nigerian record producer, audio engineer, record executive, singer and entrepreneur. He is the founder and the CEO of Mavin Records. Don Jazzy was co-owner of the defunct Mo' Hits Records record label with Dbanj. Cleaning Services In Nigeria

And Also Today , His Father Is Celebrating His Own Birthday.

Shared By Don Jazzy's Mother With Caption .... : https://www.instagram.com/p/CWuB4m8ojFU/

Happy birthday to these legends @mavingrandpa and @donjazzy. This period every year gives me joy that can’t be expressed by just talking. My prayer always is for God to give you two long life with good health in Jesus name amen. I love you.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos by HeadNigga: 6:36am On Nov 26, 2021
No need for DNA. Carbon copy.

175 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos by nicho450(m): 6:40am On Nov 26, 2021
Happy birthday

6 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos by nrexzy: 6:47am On Nov 26, 2021
It's confirmed....

6 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos by Deciceco01: 7:16am On Nov 26, 2021
I always love and respect this guy, happy birthday

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos by athaboi(f): 7:34am On Nov 26, 2021
Wow
Looks very much like the Dad

19 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos by EzegeNdiigbo: 7:39am On Nov 26, 2021
HBD MAN

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos by NaBanga: 7:47am On Nov 26, 2021
This Don Jazzy looks exactly like his mother and father. I have never seen this, unless the couple was from the same family. It's truly amazing.

54 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos by padi94(m): 8:57am On Nov 26, 2021
My Nigga

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos by donprincebigt(m): 9:11am On Nov 26, 2021
Front page material. Keep booking space

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos by KingEverest: 9:45am On Nov 26, 2021
nice one hbd to both of them

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos by mbahdi(m): 9:54am On Nov 26, 2021
Hbd man.theres still hope fo me.don jazzy @39 career age an unmarried,me 29yrs real age and haven't married,and am bothering myself that am getting old without considering marrying

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 26, 2021
Did you notice that her prayers for them is good health and long life... Nothing like more money in your bank account...

Any Nigerian girl that would send me a b'day wish with " more money in my account" I will wish you menstrual period thrice every month

Away from that.. let's help you clone your spouse's WhatsApp messages and her their messages delivered directly into your phone...
DM right now

40 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos by RapistOnBail: 9:55am On Nov 26, 2021
Beautiful
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos by Mancrossfire: 9:56am On Nov 26, 2021
W
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos by BigDolph(m): 9:56am On Nov 26, 2021
Carbon copy
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos by merieam16(f): 9:56am On Nov 26, 2021
I remember the actor we mistook his dad to be

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos by BlackyOne: 9:56am On Nov 26, 2021
Happy Birthday Don baba J
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:56am On Nov 26, 2021
Happy Birthday Don Baba Jay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos by goodman5(m): 9:56am On Nov 26, 2021
Happy birthday don baba
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos by CR777: 9:57am On Nov 26, 2021
Bsbd

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos by Candidlady: 9:57am On Nov 26, 2021
HeadNigga:
No need for DNA. Cabin copy.
cabin copy?
thought it was "carbon copy"

14 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos by blacknoir: 9:57am On Nov 26, 2021
DNA test is useless here

5 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos by tragergeorge(m): 9:57am On Nov 26, 2021
Cute couple
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos by Fiscus105(m): 9:58am On Nov 26, 2021
Group of Lamentator (redpiller) would also blame Nigeria girls for this one for him to be single (baba n dagbe) by now

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos by Teejay13(m): 9:58am On Nov 26, 2021
Happy birthday don jazzy. You're doing well
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos by IKBARUTEN11(m): 9:58am On Nov 26, 2021
At 39, don baba's already has a son with a bright future.

I can't say same for Don J
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos by Oleka1: 9:58am On Nov 26, 2021
cool
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos by BlackyOne: 9:58am On Nov 26, 2021
Candidlady:

cabin copy?

thought it was "carbon copy"

Dem don change am since 6 years ago

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage / Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) / Mocheddah Gets Engaged To Prince BK (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.