Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,873 members, 7,824,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

I Just Discovered I Was In Love With A Cheat! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Discovered I Was In Love With A Cheat! (428 Views)

He Is A Cheat, Yet Won’t Let Me Go / Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat / The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Discovered I Was In Love With A Cheat! by Mijolnir(m): 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2018
Hello Nairalanders,

I don't know what to do right now. Honestly i feel so depressed and annoyed. Just Yesterday, i caught my boyfriend cheating with my best friend in his house, when i came visiting without informing him beforehand.

The idiot had the effrontery to even call me later in the day and was apologizing after i left them..i just feel like killing him and killing myself after.
Don't really know what to do now. Probably just thinking of moving on and never giving my heart out to any man again.

Pls Nairalanders, I need your advice on what to do as I am so depressed right now.
Comments would be duely appreciated.
No insults pls.
cry cry cry
Re: I Just Discovered I Was In Love With A Cheat! by lodphil(m): 5:41pm On Nov 01, 2018
That your boyfriend must be a bad guy,Fine gals love bad guys,I want to be like your boyfriend.
Re: I Just Discovered I Was In Love With A Cheat! by BlackAdam55(m): 5:46pm On Nov 01, 2018
Mijolnir:
Hello Nairalanders,

I don't know what to do right now. Honestly i feel so depressed and annoyed. Just Yesterday, i caught my boyfriend cheating with my best friend in his house, when i came visiting without informing him beforehand.

The idiot had the effrontery to even call me later in the day and was apologizing after i left them..i just feel like killing him and killing myself after.
Don't really know what to do now. Probably just thinking of moving on and never giving my heart out to any man again.

Pls Nairalanders, I need your advice on what to do as I am so depressed right now.
Comments would be duely appreciated.
No insults pls.
cry cry cry[/color][color=#000099]
call of the relationship, your bf have no respect for you at all
Re: I Just Discovered I Was In Love With A Cheat! by Holumhidey(m): 5:47pm On Nov 01, 2018
why tell us?
Re: I Just Discovered I Was In Love With A Cheat! by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:48pm On Nov 01, 2018
Just walk out of the relationship, simple, it won't cost you a kobo.... tongue
Re: I Just Discovered I Was In Love With A Cheat! by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 01, 2018
How did your friend know the way to your boyfriend's house? How did she know your boyfriend?

Next time keep your relationship away from your female friends.
Re: I Just Discovered I Was In Love With A Cheat! by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 01, 2018
Don't be hard on yourself. Men can be jerks.

Hear him out and listen to the bullshít he has to say.

That way, not only will you have something to write about in your diary but also you'd pick up a few things about the man behind the mask & your so called friend.

(1) (Reply)

Studies / Any One / Feminism Has Lost The Plot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.