Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,726 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

This Days Pastors Don't Care About Their Members! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Days Pastors Don't Care About Their Members! (1842 Views)

Why Are Churches In Nigeria Always Casting Out Demons From Their Members / Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s / How Churches Make Their Members Buy Their Books (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Days Pastors Don't Care About Their Members! by matoyeh(m): 9:44am On Jul 20, 2010
I come to understand that, some pastors are very prophetical and biblical, but they are selfish. they never sit and think on how they would become humanitarian. 3% does that
According to Jesus (If you have 2, and you see someone that doesn't have, give one). has any pastor for one day share their properties for those who needs their help.
one pastor will have 3-7 jeeps, 2-8 houses, 2- 4 phones, 20 - 500 cloths, 3 - 100 churches. but they will not come out and open a centre they will render help to those who are in troubles. (they only believe they are eating the fruit of their member)
Apple was given to Jesus by a woman, and Jesus gave the apple to a beggar that needs food. not that he doesn't need the apple, but he realised that the beggar needs the apple more than him, hence, he gave it to him.
Nowadays pastor dont lve their enemies, why all these,
Re: This Days Pastors Don't Care About Their Members! by Acidosis(m): 10:10am On Jul 20, 2010
Members themselves are so ignorant and they find it difficult to differenciate offering from seeds. Some go as far as borrowing money to pay irrelevant seeds when they have personal bills to pay.
Re: This Days Pastors Don't Care About Their Members! by matoyeh(m): 10:24am On Jul 20, 2010
undecided Some people thing seed is by force, is not by force,

Ok, What do I do when my salary is 25k and my transport is almost 15k monthly, my 2 square meals is 12k (too xpensive) how do i pay my tithes. cool
if i remove 1k from this money, i will definitely suffer it before the end of the month shocked
Re: This Days Pastors Don't Care About Their Members! by Joagbaje(m): 12:40pm On Jul 20, 2010
matoyeh:

I come to understand that, some pastors are very prophetical and biblical, but they are selfish. they never sit and think on how they would become humanitarian. 3% does that
According to Jesus (If you have 2, and you see someone that doesn't have, give one). has any pastor for one day share their properties for those who needs their help.
one pastor will have 3-7 jeeps, 2-8 houses, 2- 4 phones, 20 - 500 cloths, 3 - 100 churches. but they will not come out and open a centre they will render help to those who are in troubles. (they only believe they are eating the fruit of their member)
Apple was given to Jesus by a woman, and Jesus gave the apple to a beggar that needs food. not that he doesn't need the apple, but he realised that the beggar needs the apple more than him, hence, he gave it to him.

it's not the pastor"s job to spoon feed the brethren. His primary call is to feed the sheep with the word of God. And it is the members that needs to learn to take care of the pastor . That's what the bible commands and that's how the members are blessed.

Galatians 6:6
6 Let him who receives instruction in the Word[ of God] share all good things with his teacher[ contributing to his support].

So I don't know where you got your own revelation from.
Re: This Days Pastors Don't Care About Their Members! by Joagbaje(m): 12:45pm On Jul 20, 2010
matoyeh:

undecided Some people thing seed is by force, is not by force,

Ok, What do I do when my salary is 25k and my transport is almost 15k monthly, my 2 square meals is 12k (too xpensive) how do i pay my tithes. cool
if i remove 1k from this money, i will definitely suffer it before the end of the month shocked

Ofcourse you will suffer, based on your lack of faith. Who says your salary is sour e of your livelyhood. You live by your giving. When you give, doors will be open for you to recieve.

Luke 6:38
38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.
Re: This Days Pastors Don't Care About Their Members! by matoyeh(m): 3:53pm On Jul 20, 2010
ok pastor, i agree with you
Re: This Days Pastors Don't Care About Their Members! by shanira(f): 4:57am On Jul 21, 2010
@ Joagbaje: 'It is more blessed to give than to receive' this standard rule applies to both pastors and members alike and Jesus christ though he received, gave even much more. In the early church the disciples(pastors) and the bethren shared and gave amongst themselves according to the depths of their needs in love and as as christ hath commanded. Love your neigbour as thyself and there can be no love without giving for it is one of the unique ways we as christians are taught by Christ (in whose example we follow) to express affection to our fellow man. So many so called Men of God will be shocked to find themselves in hell on the last day simply because they were no different from the pharisees and levites of Jesus' time. Like lambs fattened for destruction these money seekers live only to extort from their members using the word of God as a subterfuge for their own selfish. Beware! These men serve not God but mammon. Like the Sadducees they live in stupendous wealth whilst turning their noses on the poverty of their members. They are good at showering promises of breakthrough and prosperity but fail to deliver where they know they can. A church member who goes to his pastor lamenting on his inability to feed his family needs financial aid and not a barrage of peptalk or a deliverance session? No wonder Christ referred to such dubious clergymen as a brood of vipers. THE BIBLE HAS SAID IT ALL: James 1:27- Religion that God our father accepts as faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world' PURE AND SIMPLE.
Re: This Days Pastors Don't Care About Their Members! by Jenwitemi(m): 5:32am On Jul 21, 2010
Breaking news!! They've never cared, and why should they? Why should they care about morons who are looking for quick fixes of their little challenges in life, who don't want to take responsibilities for their actions, and who can't think for themselves? These are people who are pratcially begging to get shafted and that is exactly what they are getting. Like the Great Pat Condell said, "it is like foxes throwing themselves at the mouths of foxes". Bon appetit, pastors!
matoyeh:

Re: This Days Pastors Don't Care About Their Members! by manmustwac(m): 8:10am On Jul 21, 2010
Karl Marx said Religion is the opium of the masses. The masses go to church to hear the scriptures {which is like opium to drug addicts} that they can't do without.
Re: This Days Pastors Don't Care About Their Members! by seyibrown(f): 10:44pm On Aug 01, 2010
By their fruits you shall know them! Greed and selfishness have no place in Christ.

(1) (Reply)

Some Basic Islamic Manners - Revisited / Ex Muslims Lighting The Way For Islam's Collapse. / Why Is The Book"songs Of Solomon" In The Bible Never Read In Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.