Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:57 AM

Can You Finance Your Girl Education When U Are A Dropout? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Finance Your Girl Education When U Are A Dropout? (608 Views)

The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Finance Your Girl Education When U Are A Dropout? by fryoobest(m): 10:01am On Jul 20, 2010
I droped out of university due to financial constraint, now my babe is begging me to finance her cos her parents are'nt well to do. Though i'am doing something that fetches me an average of 50k/mth without any plan going back 2 school now. Can u guys do this for love ?
Re: Can You Finance Your Girl Education When U Are A Dropout? by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 20, 2010
Its risky,the girl may dumb you when things change,but depending on how you are able to grow.You may also become rich if you trade.but you know what we dont know and only you can say the type of woman,bu education changes minds sets.
Re: Can You Finance Your Girl Education When U Are A Dropout? by adaybola(f): 10:07am On Jul 20, 2010
olas2u:

Its risky,the girl may dumb you when things change,but depending on how you are able to grow.You may also become rich if you trade.but you know what we dont know and only you can say the type of woman,bu education changes minds sets.

true indeed!

(1) (Reply)

Finding It Difficult To Fall Inlove / We Luv Our Ladies Older And Richer, These Young Once Too Dey Form. / Lies And Deceit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.