Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires (47832 Views)

Tobi Bakre's Wife Exposed His Fake Instagram Life / Baba Dee: Sound Sultan’s Brother Slams ‘Fake Friends’ Over Absence At Memorial / Davido's Newborn Son Already Has Fake Instagram Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by webmaster01: 11:26pm On Nov 01, 2018
Geoffreymgk:
Does he have two heads, is he special?
Is he really that smart? Far from it! Same witha lot of street boys.
Is he using Juju? Maybe

I can create any Aza Within seconds! Na him them dey do. Not all have online access tho
Any merrriledge you have Bring it. Etrade.com bring it.
BOA, wells with online Bring it.
Verizon att Sprint bring it
You need Hausa boys to bring it in to Naija bring it.
You need naija Dollar Domiciliary Acc.

My point is you can hit way more than Ramoni and mustapha

Serious and ready ppl only

Check my signature.
Incase you need.
Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 01, 2018
Goan tell otunba cash shocked
Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:40pm On Nov 01, 2018
duduade:
Blood money
To even do the blood money no dey easy bro
I see poverty in you
Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by shine12: 11:43pm On Nov 01, 2018
grandstar:
It is possible but for some reason I don't believe him

He paid for his Rolls Royce in 2 instalments

That is not the trait of a guy who earned $40m in a year

He should have been able to pay for it in one swoop

Nah, a bigger form of wealth is access to credit capital.

If you have £10,000 that yields a return of 10% yearly on base and monthly interest. This amounts to a total of £11,047 at year end.

If you buy a car worth £10,000 with that same £10,000. Amount left at year end is £0.

If you use credit to finance the car with an interest only payment of 2% (example) per annum and keep your money invested at 10% per annum. You have £10849 left after paying car interest at the end of the year (provided 10% interest per annum return which equals 10/100/12 per month) while investment interest and base compounds. Again this is for businessmen and investors and not salary earner. Salary earner is advised to pay cash if he can and only acquire credit when it is guarantee that he'll pay back.

No matter how wealthy real billionaires are in the western world, credit money makes you more money as you can pay the debt off with your investment returns and still have money left to invest with, so why kill the earning power of your capital for a depreciating luxury item.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by 1x2x3: 11:44pm On Nov 01, 2018
Mompha we know the paroll so chill. Keep running transactions for men.
Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by Studyinchina200(m): 11:45pm On Nov 01, 2018
That money is enough to build a mini factory

Create employment for your people

But as usual the only thing we good at is competing amongst each other

1 Like

Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by Elxandre(m): 11:48pm On Nov 01, 2018
EliteBeautyBlog:
Money.... Money... Money.....

I still don't believe money is all there is to life. You made billions in two years, someone took a course on aerospace engineering within same year... I wonder who earned more? Material acquisition or immaterial acquisition ?
The person took a course to make the same money, so it's a money pursuit at the end.
Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by Witlee(m): 11:52pm On Nov 01, 2018
Geoffreymgk:
Is he using Juju? Maybe

I can create any Aza Within seconds! Na him them dey do. Not all have online access tho

How I go take reach you baba
Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by TruthHurts100: 11:55pm On Nov 01, 2018
Amagite:
Flamboyant Dubai-based Nigerian man, Ismaila Mustapha aka Mompha, has bragged about earning N14b from 2016 to 2017.

The Bureau de Change operator also slammed fake Instagram billionaires, and we think one of them could be his friend turned enemy, Hushpuppi. See below...

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/11/mompha-slams-fake-ig-billionaires-reveals-how-much-he-earned-in-2017.html

OK, shey people like us should goan die niiiii. I'm in pains.... I'm in serious pain.
Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 11:56pm On Nov 01, 2018
That's very poor. Maybe he took it to further a research on a new project . It doesn't need to be about money. Better wake up!! Look around, most great men that really forged this world had no money. Jesus, Mohammed, Gandhi, Abraham etc.....

Elxandre:

The person took a course to make the same money, so it's a money pursuit at the end.

1 Like

Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by excessmon(m): 11:59pm On Nov 01, 2018
I believe as its paining this guy.....hushpuppy is wealthier and more matured than him......cos it takes time for hushpuppy to drag him into anything but any small money wey mompha makes na social media and to insult hushpuppy........

To this maturity fight ...the winner is hushpuppy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by sholay2011(m): 11:59pm On Nov 01, 2018
soberdrunk:
When I start making this type of money my neighbors go hear 'weeeen'!!! You dare not cook the type of stew/soup i dont like in my neighborhood because if breeze mistakenly carry the aroma come my house IT IS OVER!! I'd buy your house and if you decide to be stubborn and refuse to sell, I'd buy all the houses around you and turn all of them to mortuaries.......... angry
This is why you won't make this type of money. smiley
Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by Elxandre(m): 12:01am On Nov 02, 2018
EliteBeautyBlog:
That's very poor. Maybe he took it to further a research on a new project . It doesn't need to be about money. Better wake up!! Look around, most great men that really forged this world had no money. Jesus, Mohammed, Gandhi, Abraham etc.....

Most Nigerias take courses for career advancement, with eyes fully set on the financial rewards.
This is no secret.,

I never said there aren't people motivated just by the love for their field.

Mind you, I was talking about this plainly in the Nigerian context.

1 Like

Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 12:01am On Nov 02, 2018
How poor, and that's how millions of Nigerians end up only making money (money here means car, house and a few luxury, not that they are rich enough to impact significant change) People all around the world have gone far above that life. Better wake up, even Bill Gates said that the only way for a nation to progress is to empower it's citizens. Keep deceiving yourself with little local achievement.

innobets:

Go and make money..
Forget that aerospace it s not that relevant from this side of the world

1 Like

Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by innobets(m): 12:08am On Nov 02, 2018
EliteBeautyBlog:
How poor, and that's how millions of Nigerians end up only making money (money here means car, house and a few luxury, not that they are rich enough to impact significant change) People all around the world have gone far above that life. Better wake up, even Bill Gates said that the only way for a nation to progress is to empower it's citizens. Keep deceiving yourself with little local achievement.

Bro forget grammar..
Forget about the nation
Make money.. Live comfortably with your family..
Money making can never be a local achievement..
What ever gives a man happiness and joy would be his no 1 priority
For me eehh.. Money 1st.. Others follow grin
Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by Wize1: 12:17am On Nov 02, 2018
grandstar:
It is possible but for some reason I don't believe him

He paid for his Rolls Royce in 2 instalments

That is not the trait of a guy who earned $40m in a year

He should have been able to pay for it in one swoop

All na wash. They know most Nigerians are gullible and their antics work all the time. With the rubbish he posted, his DM will be crashing by now with a lot of Nollywood actresses and Instagram slay qeens trying to say hi to him telling him how handsome he looks.

He runs a Bureau De Change(at least officially) and it's mostly people's money. It's possible most of those moneys passed through him, but that's never his net income. They are receivables and has to account for all that while filing for tax. He may not even own up to 10% of that all that money as his. And then the kind of business he does makes it easy for him to launder money for truly rich HNIs (who are not running up and down on Instagram showing wealth). He may be rich no doubt though, but not as they make people think.

Take a close look at those receipts and see how much he paid as tax. grin
Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by Yuceeluv(f): 12:20am On Nov 02, 2018
Please teach me how to trade.

mrkels:
I did N4bn on my account last year. That doesn’t mean my income was up 4bn .

If you do fx You would know that it’s just turnover you have, and the rest income Na small change .

1 Like

Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by Wize1: 12:23am On Nov 02, 2018
excessmon:
I believe as its paining this guy.....hushpuppy is wealthier and more matured than him......cos it takes time for hushpuppy to drag him into anything but any small money wey mompha makes na social media and to insult hushpuppy........

To this maturity fight ...the winner is hushpuppy

How does Hush puppy win any maturity fight? They are both silly deprived fools who desperately seek to cover their emptiness by buying and living above their means. In any case, I doubt Hush puppy is as rich as Mompha as nothing Hushpuppy does proves that. Posting clothes and shoes hardly qualify for being rich. Those aren't assets.

3 Likes

Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 02, 2018
soberdrunk:
When I start making this type of money my neighbors go hear 'weeeen'!!! You dare not cook the type of stew/soup i dont like in my neighborhood because if breeze mistakenly carry the aroma come my house IT IS OVER!! I'd buy your house and if you decide to be stubborn and refuse to sell, I'd buy all the houses around you and turn all of them to mortuaries.......... angry

Stop saying words like this even if its all a joke, Your dream may never come through. I pray you get all you pray for though, I know what I'm saying bro.

1 Like

Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 02, 2018
mrkels:

If you do fx You would know that it’s just turnover you have, and the rest income Na small change .

Were you able to earn interest while it passed through?
Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by tbliss22(m): 12:47am On Nov 02, 2018
Its actually sweet to make cool cash, but blabbing about it around social media makes no visible sense.

Even Dangote will admit that there are people stinkingly richer than him in this NAIJA of ours.

Mompha should try have some maturity at least he has a son who shouldn't grow to be a noise maker like him

3 Likes

Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 02, 2018
shine12:

Nah, a bigger form of wealth is access to credit capital.

If you have £10,000 that yields a return of 10% yearly on base and monthly interest. This amounts to a total of £11,047 at year end.

If you buy a car worth £10,000 with that same £10,000. Amount left at year end is £0.

If you use credit to finance the car with an interest only payment of 2% (example) per annum and keep your money invested at 10% per annum. You have £10849 left after paying car interest at the end of the year (provided 10% interest per annum return which equals 10/100/12 per month) while investment interest and base compounds. Again this is for businessmen and investors and not salary earner. Salary earner is advised to pay cash if he can and only acquire credit when it is guarantee that he'll pay back.

No matter how wealthy real billionaires are in the western world, credit money makes you more money as you can pay the debt off with your investment returns and still have money left to invest with, so why kill the earning power of your capital for a depreciating luxury item.

Wisdom.
Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by iamrealdeji(m): 1:29am On Nov 02, 2018
EliteBeautyBlog:

you're on point. Lady,these people can't be argued with,they are so myopic in thinking and have not seen beyond their environment. that's why ritual killings us rampant in Nigeria. Nigerians only want to acquire wealth by all means only want to consume the brain work of the whites,that's why Donald Trump sees our country as shithole and foreigners see our people as substandard human beings that aren't different from animals

3 Likes

Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by chukxie(m): 1:40am On Nov 02, 2018
If your wealth is the only thing you have, and can boast of then you're the most poverty stricken, sorrowful person on earth. This saying aptly fits Mompha. With all the money he has, the first class he flies, the designer clothes he wears, expensive houses he owns, dude is still miserable; and playing second fiddle to Hushpuppy - someone who has clearly moved on from beef he and Mompha had. Mompha obviously needs some growing up to do.
Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by Born2Breed(f): 2:00am On Nov 02, 2018
soberdrunk:

Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by Nobody: 2:03am On Nov 02, 2018
Geoffreymgk:
Is he using Juju? Maybe

Reply your pm
Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by Geoffreymgk: 2:14am On Nov 02, 2018
livecamp:

Reply your pm
Done
Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by ArticleBeast: 2:32am On Nov 02, 2018
mrkels:

Uganda tales by moonlight��
Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by gladisa7: 2:47am On Nov 02, 2018
u earn 14 billion ... So? U know how many people dey earn more than that 4 9ja wey no even dey social media?
Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by Nobody: 3:10am On Nov 02, 2018
2016 was a really good year for the CEOs and CFOs if you know what I mean, so I think it is possible that this loudmouth aza provider grossed up to $40m in that calender year, with enough 'dying' of boys money with plenty stories I believe. Many vengeful red eye boys go show this guy shege if dem catch am.
Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by PS712: 3:21am On Nov 02, 2018
soberdrunk:
This really cracked my ribs this night! Hahaha. grin
Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by BestDude: 4:49am On Nov 02, 2018
delugajackson:
It's no longer news that there are people in this world that worship money. This guy is just one of them, which explains the obsession and frequent display of his wealth. But of what use is all that money if you can't buy yourself a functional brain?

Welcome. To. Nigeria.

I think there should be a law banning such display of wealth online...

Anybody caught displaying such should be fined heavily. The rest will learn.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okoro Blessing Shares Her Own House / Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today (Pictures) / Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.