Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires (47861 Views)

Tobi Bakre's Wife Exposed His Fake Instagram Life / Baba Dee: Sound Sultan’s Brother Slams ‘Fake Friends’ Over Absence At Memorial / Davido's Newborn Son Already Has Fake Instagram Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by BestDude: 4:58am On Nov 02, 2018
jabor4Naija:
Blood money or no blood money all i want to know is.......oga hope say u dey pay ur tax?
you not see him tax declaration paper there? FIR?

1 Like

Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by BestDude: 5:00am On Nov 02, 2018
hustla:

Obviously referring to Hush puppi
Not like it concerns me but This guy needs to act his age Sha. The only reason why he's relevant is cos of This same Hush Puppi that doesn't even have his time
Na HushBingo go find trouble. Did you noticed that Hush no longer makes as much noise like fore since Mompha emerged?

Bros, money pass money... Mompha Na criminal sha from all indication, Na wire wire him dey do. As one him deh help boys collect and then take his cut.
Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by topsydee007: 5:24am On Nov 02, 2018
soberdrunk:
When I start making this type of money my neighbors go hear 'weeeen'!!! You dare not cook the type of stew/soup i dont like in my neighborhood because if breeze mistakenly carry the aroma come my house IT IS OVER!! I'd buy your house and if you decide to be stubborn and refuse to sell, I'd buy all the houses around you and turn all of them to mortuaries.......... angry

U harsh oooo
Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by Bhorbymills1990: 5:40am On Nov 02, 2018
soberdrunk:
When I start making this type of money my neighbors go hear 'weeeen'!!! You dare not cook the type of stew/soup i dont like in my neighborhood because if breeze mistakenly carry the aroma come my house IT IS OVER!! I'd buy your house and if you decide to be stubborn and refuse to sell, I'd buy all the houses around you and turn all of them to mortuaries.......... angry
grin
Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by texazzpete(m): 5:50am On Nov 02, 2018
unless my eyes deceive me, this scoundrel declared only a couple of million as profit, keeping his tax very low.
He most likely paid Less than 250k as annual tax.
Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by sunbilor(m): 5:57am On Nov 02, 2018
soberdrunk:
This is one of the symptoms.of poverty-it makes you think out of the box. grin
Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by SkinnyNigga: 6:05am On Nov 02, 2018
Geoffreymgk:
Does he have two heads, is he special?
Is he really that smart? Far from it! Same witha lot of street boys.
Is he using Juju? Maybe

I can create any Aza Within seconds! Na him them dey do. Not all have online access tho
Any merrriledge you have Bring it. Etrade.com bring it.
BOA, wells with online Bring it.
Verizon att Sprint bring it
You need Hausa boys to bring it in to Naija bring it.
You need naija Dollar Domiciliary Acc.

My point is you can hit way more than Ramoni and mustapha

Serious and ready ppl only
what is this one saying?
Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by durell(m): 6:12am On Nov 02, 2018
soberdrunk:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by Uglymugg: 6:16am On Nov 02, 2018
EliteBeautyBlog:
Money.... Money... Money.....

I still don't believe money is all there is to life. You made billions in two years, someone took a course on aerospace engineering within same year... I wonder who earned more? Material acquisition or immaterial acquisition ?

Aerospace engineering in one year? Lol
Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by oshaosha2014(m): 6:18am On Nov 02, 2018
Oh boy see oppression! Good reason why you may not be blessed that much. You lived so long in poverty that, the only thing that comes to your mind after making money is to make life hell for other people.

soberdrunk:

1 Like

Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by jaxxy(m): 6:23am On Nov 02, 2018
Mompha is upset. Lol well 2016/17 was definitely good year for forex and bureau d change folks with our unstable dollars and crude oil prices so probably possible.
Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by Nobody: 6:24am On Nov 02, 2018
lilmax:
this happens when you can't find true happiness, its like you are trying to prove to people you are happy when you know you not
I must give it to u, u re spot on
Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by TITITEMI: 6:27am On Nov 02, 2018
Jeesuu...
Ayaf Fainted!

soberdrunk:
Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by Brainbox2020(m): 6:29am On Nov 02, 2018
delugajackson:
It's no longer news that there are people in this world that worship money. This guy is just one of them, which explains the obsession and frequent display of his wealth. But of what use is all that money if you can't buy yourself a functional brain?
obviously he's advertising his business, he's a bureau de change man...... Na to go change money for hin hand as you pictured him to be swimming in money grin
delugajackson:
It's no longer news that there are people in this world that worship money. This guy is just one of them, which explains the obsession and frequent display of his wealth. But of what use is all that money if you can't buy yourself a functional brain?
obviously he's advertising his business, he's a bureau de change man...... Na to go change money for hin hand as you pictured him to be swimming in money
Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by jabor4Naija(m): 6:29am On Nov 02, 2018
BestDude:
you not see him tax declaration paper there? FIR?
I no c am jare, no vex
Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by jaxxy(m): 6:29am On Nov 02, 2018
SkinnyNigga:
what is this one saying?

I think he spoke in codes. Lolz
Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by Uglymugg: 6:30am On Nov 02, 2018
Hedonini:
2016 was a really good year for the CEOs and CFOs if you know what I mean, so I think it is possible that this loudmouth aza provider grossed up to $40m in that calender year, with enough 'dying' of boys money with plenty stories I believe. Many vengeful red eye boys go show this guy shege if dem catch am.

So you actually know what this guy does for a living
Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by SmilingMary(m): 6:35am On Nov 02, 2018
soberdrunk:

Guy go use ur talent well joor.... Nu kee man with laff
Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by Biingoo: 6:43am On Nov 02, 2018
EliteBeautyBlog:
That's very poor. Maybe he took it to further a research on a new project . It doesn't need to be about money. Better wake up!! Look around, most great men that really forged this world had no money. Jesus, Mohammed, Gandhi, Abraham etc.....

You're beautiful. Can I hit your pm??
Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by Basher8583: 6:45am On Nov 02, 2018
soberdrunk:

Thank you!! I know your type, you are the type that like to gossip about big men, if by any chance you end up in my neighborhood when my money arrives i will make sure the sewage and gutters are very close to your bedroom windows...... angry

lol.. still dreaming
Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by hustla(m): 6:46am On Nov 02, 2018
BestDude:
Na HushBingo go find trouble. Did you noticed that Hush no longer makes as much noise like fore since Mompha emerged?

Bros, money pass money... Mompha Na criminal sha from all indication, Na wire wire him dey do. As one him deh help boys collect and then take his cut.

Hush is not Momphas mate
Mompha just wants the fame and attention and he isn't getting it.
The small one he has came off the back of Hush, he literally put him on. Mompha is just a jealous backbiting, kid in a Man's body
Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by Basher8583: 6:48am On Nov 02, 2018
azraeljaheel:

lmao so much hate

on the contrary its not hate... its actually disgust

If you are rich you are rich. You dont need to force it down peoples throat.
Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by emperorblog(m): 6:50am On Nov 02, 2018
why showing off on SOcial media. this are d people dhat will make d youth to venture into crime. awon oloriburuku agbaya. uvget money keep it to urself.
Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by agarawu23(m): 7:05am On Nov 02, 2018
mrkels:
I did N4bn on my account last year. That doesn’t mean my income was up 4bn .

If you do fx You would know that it’s just turnover you have, and the rest income Na small change .
thank u very much. I was expecting a comment like this. We the fX goons can relate. My income can make efcc start chasing me but the mumu guy refused to show us his outcome. Money moved in and out isn't income.
Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by BestDude: 7:11am On Nov 02, 2018
hustla:

Hush is not Momphas mate
Mompha just wants the fame and attention and he isn't getting it.
The small one he has came off the back of Hush, he literally put him on. Mompha is just a jealous backbiting, kid in a Man's body

I don't like either of them, but me feel Mompha is the guy with the money than Hushbingo.

I started seeing pics of Mompha before Hushbingo... And it was often said that he is into BDC business in Dubai at that time, this was like 3 or 4 years ago. Hushbingo started trending heavily just a year ago.

You are also accusing Mompha of what brought Hushbingo the e-fame he currently enjoys (albeit faded), which is picking on known stars... Remember that was how he was bullying a lot of our music stars, including Davido, and trending while garnering followers like mad...

Until Mompha showed up to shut him up...

What goes around, comes around bro. cool

2 Likes

Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by WaffenSS(m): 7:17am On Nov 02, 2018
Oh pls!

He runs a BDC as a front for the real owner (hush-hush) and uses it as a cover to launder money for some well-heeled crooks.

We know, we know .

1 Like

Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by scobyy2007: 7:23am On Nov 02, 2018
This is madding grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
soberdrunk:
Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by Tonimordred(m): 7:26am On Nov 02, 2018
soberdrunk:
dats y God wnt giv u dat kind of money cos he knws if u av dat type u gonna b lyk idiamin of uganda
Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by millionboi2: 7:31am On Nov 02, 2018
deedy111:
EVEN RITUALS CANNOT GIVE YOU THIS KINDA MONEY WITHIN THAT SHORT WHILE EVEN IF YOU KILL EVERYONE IN YOUR VILLAGE
it could be new ritual u don't know abt.

It is obviously not legit.
Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by kachijack(m): 7:35am On Nov 02, 2018
Gaddemit! Bro you harsh......

soberdrunk:
Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by igho003(m): 7:36am On Nov 02, 2018
delugajackson:
who owe u may u no display ur own bros no be crime to get money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Banky W Signs Mike Edwards & Wife, Perri Shakes To Empire Mates Entertainment / Tonto Dikeh Slams Troll Who Said She Should Stop Packaging Her Fallen Breast / Duncan Mighty Involved In An Accident, Pictured In Hospital Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.