Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires (47833 Views)

Tobi Bakre's Wife Exposed His Fake Instagram Life / Baba Dee: Sound Sultan’s Brother Slams ‘Fake Friends’ Over Absence At Memorial / Davido's Newborn Son Already Has Fake Instagram Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by Hankonyibu(m): 7:59am On Nov 02, 2018
See as e be like mompha true true
The idiotic name fit the spooky goofy bastard.
grin
Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 02, 2018
soberdrunk:
When I start making this type of money my neighbors go hear 'weeeen'!!! You dare not cook the type of stew/soup i dont like in my neighborhood because if breeze mistakenly carry the aroma come my house IT IS OVER!! I'd buy your house and if you decide to be stubborn and refuse to sell, I'd buy all the houses around you and turn all of them to mortuaries.......... angry

That's because you never met an angry poor man, he got nothing to loose unlike you with ur billions
Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by ikezuora4689(m): 8:17am On Nov 02, 2018
delugajackson:
It's no longer news that there are people in this world that worship money. This guy is just one of them, which explains the obsession and frequent display of his wealth. But of what use is all that money if you can't buy yourself a functional brain?
oga go and make money.... and stop making noise
Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by xtervaganza(m): 8:25am On Nov 02, 2018
soberdrunk:
When I start making this type of money my neighbors go hear 'weeeen'!!! You dare not cook the type of stew/soup i dont like in my neighborhood because if breeze mistakenly carry the aroma come my house IT IS OVER!! I'd buy your house and if you decide to be stubborn and refuse to sell, I'd buy all the houses around you and turn all of them to mortuaries.......... angry
your blood de hot ooo
Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by ANGELMARVE(m): 8:25am On Nov 02, 2018
Niketrouble:
Vanity......
How much per nut?
Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by BrotherBlood1: 8:47am On Nov 02, 2018
soberdrunk:
Dude, you have no business being RICH.
Your mentality of riches is likened to an OPPRESSOR.
Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by porthouse7(f): 8:52am On Nov 02, 2018
jabor4Naija:
Blood money or no blood money all i want to know is.......oga hope say u dey pay ur tax?
his tax receipt are obvious on d picture
Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by oksmart1992(m): 9:01am On Nov 02, 2018
Lemme have your digits bro
Geoffreymgk:
Does he have two heads, is he special?
Is he really that smart? Far from it! Same witha lot of street boys.
Is he using Juju? Maybe

I can create any Aza Within seconds! Na him them dey do. Not all have online access tho
Any merrriledge you have Bring it. Etrade.com bring it.
BOA, wells with online Bring it.
Verizon att Sprint bring it
You need boys to bring money into Naija bring it.
You need naija Dollar Domiciliary Acc.
Anything at all Come

Serious and ready. ppl only
No time wasters
Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 02, 2018
Shut up fool!the day he will be arrested for fraud or any other crime..idiots like you will be amongst those who will mock him.
ikezuora4689:
oga go and make money.... and stop making noise

1 Like

Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by Boss13: 9:32am On Nov 02, 2018
delugajackson:
It's no longer news that there are people in this world that worship money. This guy is just one of them, which explains the obsession and frequent display of his wealth. But of what use is all that money if you can't buy yourself a functional brain?

Well said. He should know that regardless of what he has, someone else has much more. So what’s his point. I just think he is suffering from attention syndrome deficiency

2 Likes

Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by Geoffreymgk: 10:27am On Nov 02, 2018
oksmart1992:
Lemme have your digits bro
PM
Telegram @losloslosloslos
Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 02, 2018
OkoyeA1:
Why is hushpuppy always tormenting you?
Even if hushpuppy is seen soaking Garri
You go complain grin
Bush Puppy is a fake ass nigga Money is seen in Houses or Account turnover both of which Bush Puppy has none Only women flaunt Cloth and Jewellery
Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 02, 2018
grandstar:
It is possible but for some reason I don't believe him

He paid for his Rolls Royce in 2 instalments

That is not the trait of a guy who earned $40m in a year

He should have been able to pay for it in one swoop
You said two installments and you are still complaining What of people who pay for cars over period of 5years
Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by fixedhollies(m): 10:39am On Nov 02, 2018
soberdrunk:
You get high sense of humour!
Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by grandstar(m): 11:18am On Nov 02, 2018
Naughtysite:
You said two installments and you are still complaining What of people who pay for cars over period of 5years

Did they post it on Instagram or Facebook?

If he had not done so, we'd not be having this discussion.

By saying he paid cash rather than credit, he is sending a message
Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by naijajobx: 12:05pm On Nov 02, 2018
smiley
Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by Asour: 12:37pm On Nov 02, 2018
Very Relaxed Self Assessment. Where are the Tax authorities when you need them?
Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by cdyfoundation(m): 12:37pm On Nov 02, 2018
WISDOM ..... IF SOMEONE THAT IS INTO bureau MAKE N14B within A YEAR. HOW MUCH DID THEY BROUGHT TO HIM CHANGE.... shocked . NA ONLY HIM THEY CHANGE ALL THE MONEY IN NIGERIA NII..
WISDOM .. common sense but is not common

Amagite:
Flamboyant Dubai-based Nigerian man, Ismaila Mustapha aka Mompha, has bragged about earning N14b from 2016 to 2017.

The Bureau de Change operator also slammed fake Instagram billionaires, and we think one of them could be his friend turned enemy, Hushpuppi. See below...

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/11/mompha-slams-fake-ig-billionaires-reveals-how-much-he-earned-in-2017.html

Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by cdyfoundation(m): 12:40pm On Nov 02, 2018
cdyfoundation:

WISDOM ..... IF SOMEONE THAT IS INTO bureau de change MAKE N14B within A YEAR as profit . HOW MUCH DID THEY BROUGHT TO HIM CHANGE.... shocked . NA ONLY HIM THEY CHANGE ALL THE MONEY IN NIGERIA NII..
WISDOM .. common sense but is not common

Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by balayoflife(m): 2:34pm On Nov 02, 2018
Geoffreymgk:
Is he using Juju? Maybe

I can create any Aza Within seconds! Na him them dey do. Not all have online access tho
Anything at all Come

You need sure aza accs To load. You have Wire Logs Come, Alibaba Boys Come too

No time wasters

send hi to my number let's talk. 08184348211
Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by samisj4real(m): 3:19pm On Nov 02, 2018
mrkels:
I did N4bn on my account last year. That doesn’t mean my income was up 4bn .

If you do fx You would know that it’s just turnover you have, and the rest income Na small change .
Taar.. Shut op dier
Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by excessmon(m): 3:29pm On Nov 02, 2018
I strongly believe this guy is not as wealthy as he portrays..... Believe hushpuppy is a child but this guy is a toddler......I seriously believe hushpuppy slept with his wife in those days cos he's always attacking him......stainless stell makes more notice than breakable plates.....
Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by Tunedey0001(m): 5:54pm On Nov 02, 2018
Geoffreymgk:
Is he using Juju? Maybe

Anything at all Come

You need sure aza accs To load. You have Wire Logs Come, Alibaba Boys Come too

No time wasters

Give me your digit
I have work for you
I didn't see your number in your profile
Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by Geoffreymgk: 3:35am On Nov 03, 2018
Tunedey0001:

Give me your digit
I have work for you
I didn't see your number in your profile
Cpartiro@yahoo.com
Come there lets Understand
Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by iamobencarl: 1:46pm On Jan 23, 2019
Hushpuppy is my role model i admire him a lot but when i see wrong i wont support him. But i want him to be different from his haters don't follow them and run mouth allow them to talk and do you thing. Live your fake life and enjoy your broke life Ray no be crime and no man no go beat you because you broke or you di live fake life avoid small talks and continue making me smile and happy everyday on insta. If they say you fake then I love me but fake people and i love the fake you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by iamobencarl: 2:11pm On Jan 23, 2019
See this dispute between hush and mompha is a real disappointment to friendship and trust. How would two adults one has a wife and kid be arguing about wealth and riches this things are earthly things and they are vanity. No matter how much you have in your account my dear Hush or Mompha the account balance or cash would not follow you to your grave you will not spend the money when you die instead you will leave it for those who can chop it well and they will. Why wasting time and energy bringing up fake stories just to embarrass each other its not mature and that shows how primitive they can be. When i see this things i draw one conclusion illiteracy and money brings out dumb ideas and philosophy. Mompha imagine say your pikin see this argument after e get e degree wetin e go think about you grand. You guys should grow up and stop arguing about who get pass because its not necessary. What is necessary is to save your soul. Your 14billion no go buy you VIP for heaven ooo. Be humble and stop insulting because another started you just spoil your character and give room for disrespect. Be a man not a bitch women are the ones who argue not men. Men seat and talk out their issues and make amends. Mompha you were childish to jump into Puppies family and he was childish to say he fed your family. Your guys should think of better things and stop this childish game meant for broke ass illiterate primitive people. Be mature boys and friends again if one person apologies it won't change the fact that you are Gucci ambassador or you have 14billion naira.
Re: Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires by beekay2002: 7:27pm On Dec 09, 2019
mrkels:
I did N4bn on my account last year. That doesn’t mean my income was up 4bn .

If you do fx You would know that it’s just turnover you have, and the rest income Na small change .

Pls teach me forex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okoro Blessing Shares Her Own House / Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today (Pictures) / Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.