Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

I Just Discovered I Was In Love With A Cheat! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Discovered I Was In Love With A Cheat! (698 Views)

He Is A Cheat, Yet Won’t Let Me Go / Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat / The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Discovered I Was In Love With A Cheat! by Mijolnir(m): 8:06pm On Nov 01, 2018
Hello Nairalanders,

I don't know what to do right now. Honestly i feel so depressed and annoyed. Just Yesterday, i caught my boyfriend cheating with my best friend in his house, when i came visiting without informing him beforehand.

The idiot had the effrontery to even call me later in the day and was apologizing after i left them..i just feel like killing him and killing myself after.
Don't really know what to do now. Probably just thinking of moving on and never giving my heart out to any man again.

Pls Nairalanders, I need your advice on what to do as I am so depressed right now.
Comments would be duely appreciated.
No insults pls.
cry cry
Re: I Just Discovered I Was In Love With A Cheat! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 01, 2018
Hmm
Killing him, committing suicide and locking away your heart won't solve your problems.
The only solution is to move on
Just pack up and split.
That's the only way
Ndo.

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered I Was In Love With A Cheat! by Next2Bezee(m): 8:10pm On Nov 01, 2018
With those bouncy mammary glands on your profile, someone actually still cheated on you? Dang!

Jokes aside.

It's alright to feel depressed and hurt; it's because you had genuine feelings for the dude. But, remember: just because someone cheated on you doesn't make you stupid, neither does it mean that you should isolate yourself from all male folk. Not every man is the same. If this guy didn't respect you, that doesn't mean that no one else out there won't.

Even though it hurts, it is fine. Thank goodness this didn't happen to you in a more serious relationship like engagement or marriage. It is a good thing that you got to see that type of person he is early on; this way, you can avoid a lifetime of misery.

My advice: walk away. Take time away from him and heal. Remember that you are not a fool for being cheated on, neither is it wrong to trust people. The best revenge is a life well lived. Whenever he calls you, tell you that you want nothing to do with him. Do not shout. Take time away and indulge yourself in other things you love. Take some time out for yourself until you are ready to date again.

Note: Do not keep the mindset that all men are scum because one person cheated on you. Don't let the actions of one person make you so miserable and bitter that life passes you by.

If you go back to him, you're on your own. He'll just be more coded with his cheating, and you'll be paranoid, sleeping with one eye open. Don't do that to yourself.

Take it easy.

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered I Was In Love With A Cheat! by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:11pm On Nov 01, 2018
Mijolnir:
Hello Nairalanders,

I don't know what to do right now. Honestly i feel so depressed and annoyed. Just Yesterday, i caught my boyfriend cheating with my best friend in his house, when i came visiting without informing him beforehand.

The idiot had the effrontery to even call me later in the day and was apologizing after i left them..i just feel like killing him and killing myself after.
Don't really know what to do now. Probably just thinking of moving on and never giving my heart out to any man again.

Pls Nairalanders, I need your advice on what to do as I am so depressed right now.
No insults pls.
cry cry
This your format sha.. Make I just dey watch.
Re: I Just Discovered I Was In Love With A Cheat! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 01, 2018
Re: I Just Discovered I Was In Love With A Cheat! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 01, 2018
u neva see anything!!! after breaking ur heart, he 'll break ur bones!!!
Re: I Just Discovered I Was In Love With A Cheat! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 01, 2018
Mijolnir:
Hello Nairalanders,

No insults pls.
cry cry

Why kill yourself when you can have me and we begin something serious, I bring you into a national program to mix up with different people and have extreme connections.....

Don't try it...

PM me jare and leave the ingrate.
Re: I Just Discovered I Was In Love With A Cheat! by delugajackson: 8:30pm On Nov 01, 2018
Uploading your profile picture on the same day you created this sensational topic shows that you're only seeking unnecessary attention and validation from Nairalanders. You have been noticed. Keep it up.

5 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered I Was In Love With A Cheat! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 01, 2018
Hmm first time i go see lady being cheat on nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered I Was In Love With A Cheat! by HarunaWest(m): 8:30pm On Nov 01, 2018
[quote author=Mijolnir post=72603962]Hello Nairalanders,

No insults pls.
cry cry [/qu
Get another boyfriend...your lucky he ain't a husband yet
Re: I Just Discovered I Was In Love With A Cheat! by ShySteady(m): 8:33pm On Nov 01, 2018
Next2Bezee:
With those bouncy mammary glands on your profile, someone actually still cheated on you? Dang!

Take it easy.

Not everyone knows how to use their asset.

Jokes aside.

Lol
Re: I Just Discovered I Was In Love With A Cheat! by akaahs(m): 9:01pm On Nov 01, 2018
Honestly I wish I had the balls like ur boyfriend. Each time read or heard news like these, it just gladden my heart. What I went through in the hand of ur fellow sister ehhh. So sorry though.

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered I Was In Love With A Cheat! by Blakjewelry(m): 9:17pm On Nov 01, 2018
Mijolnir:
Hello Nairalanders,

No insults pls.
cry cry
you should be happy you found out earlier, there are still a lot good guys out there. if one egg is rotten throw it away beside why think of killing yourself over someone who don't deserve you
Re: I Just Discovered I Was In Love With A Cheat! by Biglittlelois(f): 9:28pm On Nov 01, 2018
Gurl, take a deep breath and walk away, it's not that hard.

(1) (Reply)

Love messages / Do You Think Nairaland Needs To Be Spiced Up? / Men Village Square Mentorship: Discussing Men Natural Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.