Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus (66217 Views)

Wizkid Buys Toyota SUV For Sunday Are, His Manager / Davido Buys New Lamborghini Urus / Wizkid Buys New Lamborghini & Gwagon ( Pics, Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus by stuffs4me(m): 7:58am On Nov 02, 2018
servercodes001:
Wizkid just took pictures in a 100m Lamborghini suv he can't buy

Bad belle no be work. Who bad belle epp?

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus by Onlinealaba(m): 7:59am On Nov 02, 2018
dude got the money, he should enjoy it but I hope he got savings and investment sha, one day he will b off limelight and I don't want to hear stories that touch

check my siggy, get your electronics, SMART TVs and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus by Marxist001(m): 7:59am On Nov 02, 2018
yeyeboi:

The haters have arrived cheesy
THEY HAVE ARRIVED INDEED!!!!!
Re: Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 02, 2018
He is cooking another STEW LIE.
Re: Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus by slimfit1(m): 8:01am On Nov 02, 2018
Wiz kid thank you for blessing the people that don't even listen to your music in Italy. Wiz kid build a factory invest in your people that car is useless in this country. Cars depreciate as they leave the sellers show room. Give back if you need help contact me I'll tell you what to invest in.
Re: Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus by kyaagbanairaland(m): 8:02am On Nov 02, 2018
What's the meaning of stew in Nigerian's vocabulary context because the only stew I know is the one made with tomatoes.
Re: Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus by Olaiya26: 8:03am On Nov 02, 2018
BetterDaysAhead:
Good evening nairalanders. Please, I want the good people here to please assist me with a job. The hardship has gotten to my neck hence the reason I came on social network to solicit for help. I have been borrowing to survive for months now and no hope of paying back if I don't get a job.
I am a B. Sc holder and I have my CV available. I stay in Abuja and I am ready to relocate to any part of Nigeria for the job. Potential helpers can reach me on 08157514612 or vision2020ispossible@gmail.com.
Thanks

My little advice though
Go close to any Uber driver around you, tell him or her to put you through if you know how to drive ni o.
Re: Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:04am On Nov 02, 2018
Back of the N450million Indian wedding he performed.

Am not hating, and definitely not a hater.

But the car is UGLY..
Re: Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus by Akuruoulo(m): 8:04am On Nov 02, 2018
servercodes001:
Wizkid just took pictures in a 100m Lamborghini suv he can't buy

Why talking out of hatred. Do you even know WIZKID net worth?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus by Diso60090(m): 8:05am On Nov 02, 2018
BetterDaysAhead:
Good evening nairalanders. Please, I want the good people here to please assist me with a job. The hardship has gotten to my neck hence the reason I came on social network to solicit for help. I have been borrowing to survive for months now and no hope of paying back if I don't get a job.
I am a B. Sc holder and I have my CV available. I stay in Abuja and I am ready to relocate to any part of Nigeria for the job. Potential helpers can reach me on 08157514612 or vision2020ispossible@gmail.com.
Thanks

Abuja again? I hope the gods of Yahoo � + didn't request for oga head this time
Re: Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus by highchief1: 8:06am On Nov 02, 2018
Segunade10:
Wizkid Just Bought a Lamborghini SUV #100 Million But Can't Drive!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aU9hWSE_pUc
this children get money o who send me go Dey read so so book?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus by Oneperson9: 8:08am On Nov 02, 2018
BetterDaysAhead:
Thanks

And your official email is vision2020ispossible
Re: Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus by ClassicMG(m): 8:10am On Nov 02, 2018
itchie:
There is no indication he bought the car nah, he just took a picture in it, could even be hushpuppi's ride as you can see clearly, he is wearing exactly the same clothes he wore when he went to visit hushpuppi
wizkid went to visit hushpuppi? lmao

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus by kellyboo: 8:10am On Nov 02, 2018
BetterDaysAhead:
Thanks
Can you work as a sales representative for a solar power company? Get us 10 clients monthly and get 45k as commission. If interested send me a Watsapp message. All our product are pay on delivery so you don't have to talk too much.
Re: Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus by 9ja083: 8:13am On Nov 02, 2018
useless! cant he invest that 100 mil into something tangible.
Re: Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus by itchie: 8:14am On Nov 02, 2018
ClassicMG:
wizkid went to visit hushpuppi? lmao
Yeah, he did
Re: Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus by Akuruoulo(m): 8:15am On Nov 02, 2018
9ja083:
useless! cant he invest that 100 mil into something tangible.

And the 100m is all he got.

I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS HATRED OR WHAT

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus by colestephan86: 8:15am On Nov 02, 2018
BetterDaysAhead:
Thanks
Bsc in what , how may yrs experience do u have
Re: Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus by Gerald620: 8:17am On Nov 02, 2018
BetterDaysAhead:
Thanks

Oga, what if we are in 2021, will you still be using ur Email address?
Re: Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus by etrader(m): 8:19am On Nov 02, 2018
All these hip-up stars are stupid, they use all there money to buy cars, the money that enough to set-up good firm where hundreds of Nigerians will benefit from them and help the society free from lack of employment they all busy competitive in buy exotic cars, today is Davido 2moro is wizkid next 2moro is olamide ...

To me I don't celebrate such....that kind of money can set up a textile industries where thousand of Nigerians can work there and it will serve as foreign exchange earning for country...
When I rest my case it left to them to decide....not only music stars, even footballers too

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus by martineverest(m): 8:19am On Nov 02, 2018
lies everywhere
Re: Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus by ifeko1214(m): 8:19am On Nov 02, 2018
ajon1:
me na just keke marwa money I need.
Please I need a loan or sponsor to purchase a tricycle (Keke Napep) so I can ride it myself. The only collateral I have is my B.Sc and NYSC certificates and I'm willing to use it. I'm in Lagos State but I'm willing to relocate if need be.
If there's anyone who can help, kindly call or whatsapp me on 070..66690..784
You can also click on the link on my signature to message me directly. Thanks

Which part of Lagos?
Re: Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus by Oduwils222(m): 8:20am On Nov 02, 2018
Na money be fine bobo!
Re: Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus by martineverest(m): 8:20am On Nov 02, 2018
stuffs4me:

Bad belle no be work. Who bad belle epp?
so u believe he actually bought it?..... gullibility and Nigerians sha

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus by jrklinz: 8:21am On Nov 02, 2018
I hope dis 1 no go bring beef 4 u & linda ikeji again.100m car & u cant drive it, i dont understand pls explain.
Re: Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus by dingbang(m): 8:21am On Nov 02, 2018
Where are the car documents? Were you present when he bought it from the car company? Stupid bloggers
Re: Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus by joenor(m): 8:25am On Nov 02, 2018
My broda e nor tire u.... 100M wetin
B3sty:
I don't want to sound as if I'm immune to good news.... But...

Congratulations anyway if you truly Bought this...
Re: Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus by stephenqueen: 8:28am On Nov 02, 2018
itchie:
There is no indication he bought the car nah, he just took a picture in it, could even be hushpuppi's ride as you can see clearly, he is wearing exactly the same clothes he wore when he went to visit hushpuppi

Even Hushpuppi has congratulated him , check his story on IG undecided

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus by joenor(m): 8:28am On Nov 02, 2018
We all get fans when doing the wrong or right thing, look at someone bhind say u a billion niara now, what will the car do for him in times of problem.... or can that car save life? why don't you spend such money to create job or help someone in need, anyway I'm happy for him Congrats Wiz
Re: Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus by itchie: 8:29am On Nov 02, 2018
stephenqueen:

Even Hushpuppi has congratulated him , check his story on IG undecided
Alright, thanks for the info
Re: Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus by stephenqueen: 8:32am On Nov 02, 2018
itchie:
Alright, thanks for the info
You are welcome Sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tboss Releases New Photos,Comes For Haters In Appreciation Post To Ubi Franklin / Phyno And Olamide Visit A Traffic Warder In Lagos (Photo) / Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.