Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,208 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus (66219 Views)

Wizkid Buys Toyota SUV For Sunday Are, His Manager / Davido Buys New Lamborghini Urus / Wizkid Buys New Lamborghini & Gwagon ( Pics, Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus by Deldevieno(m): 8:33am On Nov 02, 2018
Oya na, make him come employ me. I go drive d car for him. I no wel
Re: Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus by Lanruze: 8:34am On Nov 02, 2018
All I see in is WIzkid is gradually having a "Junkie'' look.

He is leaner, uglier and looks very unhealthy....

Take it easy on the weed please .....Reasearch has shown that although a recreational drug, it damages the brain cells gradually causing memory loss, distorted looks and a carefree attitude. He just needs three(3) months i.e 90days re-hab to be clean from drugs.

Please share till he sees this advice.

He may end up being like Whitney Houston or elvis presely who died in their toilets when thier addictions took over them and eternally damaged thier lives.
Re: Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 02, 2018
ifeko1214:

Which part of Lagos?
iyana ipaja
Re: Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus by Antoeni(m): 8:40am On Nov 02, 2018
Liability
Re: Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus by 9ja083: 8:41am On Nov 02, 2018
Akuruoulo:

And the 100m is all he got.

I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS HATRED OR WHAT

Check all the American Celebs. they invest alot before buying stuff like this. A car is not a profitable asset. that car can be so cheap tomorrow.
Nigerians dont like the truth. The truth is always bitter and painful.
Why should i hate him? Dose he know me? I only pointed out one big mistake most Nigeria celebs always make.
How many Nigerian celeb can bost of been a CEO of a company? but with the money they would have use for it is what they use for cars that will fade away tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus by toprealman: 8:41am On Nov 02, 2018
BetterDaysAhead:
Good evening nairalanders. Please, I want the good people here to please assist me with a job. The hardship has gotten to my neck hence the reason I came on social network to solicit for help. I have been borrowing to survive for months now and no hope of paying back if I don't get a job.
I am a B. Sc holder and I have my CV available. I stay in Abuja and I am ready to relocate to any part of Nigeria for the job. Potential helpers can reach me on 08157514612 or vision2020ispossible@gmail.com.
Thanks
You have not sold yourself well. Apart from saying you beg , what else can you do? What is this your BSc in? Any work experience? Market your positives.....that is what will make people pick interest in you.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus by MyVc: 8:43am On Nov 02, 2018
wonuks:
Like seriously. He can't buy or he can't drive?
Still looking for a professional website design? No advance payment required. Check my signature 300+ websites and counting

Good morning.

Please send me a mail.

emexkristo2015@gmail.com
Re: Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus by Jaqenhghar: 8:47am On Nov 02, 2018
servercodes001:
Wizkid just took pictures in a 100m Lamborghini suv he can't buy
thats the problem. The pictures are taken in or around the car. You never see them drive it. Thats hkw private jet owner was catching commercial flight.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus by dede004: 8:49am On Nov 02, 2018
Interesting lol
Re: Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus by Kennedy94(m): 8:50am On Nov 02, 2018
enjoy the life of your head

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus by Soulsymbol99: 8:54am On Nov 02, 2018
Wia dey wan even drive all dis cars wit traffic everywhere undecided
Re: Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 02, 2018
itchie:
There is no indication he bought the car nah, he just took a picture in it, could even be hushpuppi's ride as you can see clearly, he is wearing exactly the same clothes he wore when he went to visit hushpuppi
Mr Pauloo, the one music fest producer, was the one in the video, hyping him for buying it. He posted it on his insta page. It's the same night they all went cruising on the marina where hush puppy was in the picture.
Re: Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus by Chineke1stSon: 8:55am On Nov 02, 2018
martineverest:
so u believe he actually bought it?..... gullibility and Nigerians sha
No be them believe say davido buy private jet..dem believe say only one minister been steal money wey pass the country annual budget and yet the country no collapse? Nigerians go to school but lack logical reasoning..anything you put on the Internet with pictures they will lap it all up without question..and when you challenge their faulty reasoning they tag you a "hater".

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 02, 2018
itchie:

Yeah, he did

Lol! No he didn't.
Re: Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus by ifeko1214(m): 8:58am On Nov 02, 2018
ajon1:
iyana ipaja

The last tym I gave out a bus to someone wasn't a funny experience. Now skeptical.
Re: Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus by lawrence35(m): 8:58am On Nov 02, 2018
Fake news
Re: Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus by ruggedtimi(m): 8:58am On Nov 02, 2018
take it away wizzy! you are a f*cking billionaire now. Ofcos wizzy can afford it, recently i was watching the review of this car on i.g. The car is a monster
Re: Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 02, 2018
soliddust2020:
After collecting huge funds from the indian performance he can afford it. Congrats to him and more wins. Las las everybody go smile.
Apart from dt, he got a ciroc deal, a moschino campaign, his own sold out NIKE merchandise, and sold out the O2arena. He's also bn performing non stop all year. I rmmber him saying he was fully booked for 2yrs straight. A $200,000 car seems like nothing.

2018 has bn good to wizkid, he deserves to enjoy himself.
Re: Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 02, 2018
Hello everyone

Check out my reaction video to A.D.A.N - Pacific on YouTube,the group is amazing,I wasn't expecting the song to be that good especially the fact they are from Port Harcourt ..check it out and subscribe,like,share and comment your opinions as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6nOEMhD_4o
Re: Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus by jaxxy(m): 9:03am On Nov 02, 2018
servercodes001:
Wizkid just took pictures in a 100m Lamborghini suv he can't buy

How much is 100m? For a real celebrity with an international image? Unless he’s been doing charity shows.. Maybe

I love the urus so I’m excited to know it will be on naija soil finally even if I’m not a wizkid fan.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus by Malakh: 9:04am On Nov 02, 2018
mtchew...who wants all these vanities when I can travel in lightening speed, it's written in our laws that we are gods/superheroes...vain and earthly/materialistic people.
John 6:19-21 KJVS
So when they had rowed about five and twenty or thirty furlongs, they see Yahshua walking on the sea, and drawing nigh unto the ship: and they were afraid. [20] But he saith unto them, It is I; be not afraid. [21] Then they willingly received him into the ship: and immediately(instantly) the ship was at the land whither they went.
Revelation 4:2 KJVS
And immediately(instantly) I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne. In other words instantly in heaven in a twinkle of an eye in heaven.
Re: Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 02, 2018
Akuruoulo:

And the 100m is all he got.

I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS HATRED OR WHAT
Trust me. It's hatred. Mixed with jealousy. grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 02, 2018
B3sty:
I don't want to sound as if I'm immune to good news.... But.

Congratulations anyway if you truly Bought this...
What's so hard to believe when he goes around in a Rolls Royce in naija and in jand? You pple have not even seen his parents house. Some people are just not noisemakers showing off details of their life. If not dt his son died, a lot of pple would never have known dt dbanj owned a home in ikoyi.
Re: Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus by blackmercyvelli(m): 9:14am On Nov 02, 2018
Baba god money fit me oh answer my called
Re: Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus by ClassicMG(m): 9:30am On Nov 02, 2018
itchie:

Yeah, he did
and why will wizkid visit hush ?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus by Adiwana: 9:31am On Nov 02, 2018
martineverest:
so u believe he actually bought it?..... gullibility and Nigerians sha

So you are saying he cannot buy it or what??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Phyno And Olamide Visit A Traffic Warder In Lagos (Photo) / Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" / Venita Akpofure Stuns In Bikini Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.