Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,113 members, 7,867,213 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:25 PM

Wizkid Hangs Out With Hushpuppi In Dubai Ahead Of Pepsi Liv' The Life Fest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Hangs Out With Hushpuppi In Dubai Ahead Of Pepsi Liv' The Life Fest (1356 Views)

Ann Of Kingtblakhoc Lists Celebrities She's Slept With. Hushpuppi Reacts / Zlatan Ibile & Hushpuppi In Matching Colours With G-Wagon: Who Rocked It Better? / Tobi Bakre Pictured With Hushpuppi In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Hangs Out With Hushpuppi In Dubai Ahead Of Pepsi Liv' The Life Fest by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 01, 2018
Dubai based Nigerian Big boy, Ray Hushpuppi hanged out with the Feeling the Fever Singer Wizkid in Dubai.

Hushpuppi shared photos of him and Wizkid having a good time together in a boat.
Wizkid is currently in Dubai for the Pepsi Liv' the Life.
>>https://preshhinfo..com/2018/11/wizkid-hangs-out-with-hushpuppi-in.html

Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Hushpuppi In Dubai Ahead Of Pepsi Liv' The Life Fest by Simiano: 10:11pm On Nov 01, 2018
FTC
For the first time in my life grin
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Hushpuppi In Dubai Ahead Of Pepsi Liv' The Life Fest by Topccy007z: 10:14pm On Nov 01, 2018
Money Men
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Hushpuppi In Dubai Ahead Of Pepsi Liv' The Life Fest by Topccy007z: 10:15pm On Nov 01, 2018
Simiano:
FTC
For the first time in my life grin
Congrats...you deserve an accolade
Re: Wizkid Hangs Out With Hushpuppi In Dubai Ahead Of Pepsi Liv' The Life Fest by Simiano: 10:19pm On Nov 01, 2018
Topccy007z:
Congrats...you deserve an accolade
Give me a like for that

(1) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo's Wife, Busola Shows Off Her Mum For The First Time / Check Out Duncan Mighty's Reply To Fan Who Called Him A God / Simi’s Fight With Yahoo Boys: M.I Interferes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.