Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,022 members, 7,835,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Simi’s Fight With Yahoo Boys: M.I Interferes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi’s Fight With Yahoo Boys: M.I Interferes (1352 Views)

Omah Lay 1st Time In Kenya | Simi Fight For Adekunle Gold For Mobo Award / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) / M.I Abaga Takes Nas To Court. Files A Lawsuit In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simi’s Fight With Yahoo Boys: M.I Interferes by nwafada123(m): 3:32am On Apr 08, 2019
Beautiful singer and wife of Adekunle Gold, Simi, took to her Instagram live session yesterday to blast Yahoo boys, saying the world is laughing at us because of their nefarious activities.

According to her, the activities of the internet fraudsters are hindering the progress of Nigerians. This came after a Yahoo boy told her in the video session on Instagram to stop blasting Yahoo boys as they patronize her most.

However, Simi maintained that what is bad is bad, also decrying that some of those involved in internet fraud have gone a step further by doing rituals.

She has now reiterated her stance, stating that she is not the enemy.

According to her, every week Nigerians are arrested in different countries across the world for fraud and this is indirectly stopping the progress of innocent Nigerians.

Beautiful singer and wife of Adekunle Gold, Simi, took to her Instagram live session yesterday to blast Yahoo boys, saying the world is laughing at us because of their nefarious activities.

According to her, the activities of the internet fraudsters are hindering the progress of Nigerians. This came after a Yahoo boy told her in the video session on Instagram to stop blasting Yahoo boys as they patronize her most.

However, Simi maintained that what is bad is bad, also decrying that some of those involved in internet fraud have gone a step further by doing rituals.

She has now reiterated her stance, stating that she is not the enemy.

According to her, every week Nigerians are arrested in different countries across the world for fraud and this is indirectly stopping the progress of innocent Nigerians.

See how Tonto Dike exposed E-Money as he cheats with actress Lilian Esoro in Dubai====https://nwafada.com/2019/02/25/tonto-dike-exposes-actress-in-dubai-cheating-with-her-best-friends-husband-photos/

Simi who stated that the world is laughing at us, added that some Nigerians who are looking for the smallest opportunity to make ends meet are sometimes told by international companies that they can’t work with Nigerians because of the fraud perpetrated by yahoo boys.

However, as Yahoo boys came for, some have taken to their Instagram handles to defend her. One of such people is legendary rapper, M.I Abaga. He wrote:

In the spirit of uplifting our Queens.. @symplysimi I applaud your courage and your fortitude for speaking out on what you believe!!! The truth is that the scourge of internet fraud is hurting us more than it is helping us.. and please don’t misunderstand.. this country is so hard that I judge no man because I am imperfect. But we must not attack those that remind us of what we should be.. that energy is for us to vote.. us to speak out against our elected officials.. and for us to do a better job at lifting all young Nigerians so that they never have to turn away from righteousness to provide food to eat. We may be forced to eat with dirty hands.. but it doesn’t mean we should piss in clean water”

See photos and read more here

https://nwafada.com/2019/04/08/simis-fight-with-yahoo-boys-m-i-interferes/

Re: Simi’s Fight With Yahoo Boys: M.I Interferes by flyingdutchman(m): 3:57am On Apr 08, 2019
He has said nothing. Just sat on the fence. Coward! Speak out!

2 Likes

Re: Simi’s Fight With Yahoo Boys: M.I Interferes by Blazebond(m): 8:22am On Apr 08, 2019
M.I na yahoo boys puppy nau,dem don use him destiny tey tey,u see am say him dey do anything relevant for him music again,him think say all those free drink for clubs and monies these boys they give na free hahahahahahaha,I sorry for him,the ritualistic side of yahoo is real,doubt at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Simi’s Fight With Yahoo Boys: M.I Interferes by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:51am On Apr 08, 2019
flyingdutchman:
He has said nothing. Just sat on the fence. Coward! Speak out!

Exactly..

(1) (Reply)

Depressed Man Commits Suicide Over Broken Relationship With His Girlfriend / (download. Ep) Lil Nas X 7 Full 2019. Link Direct / Bobrisky Introduces Fans To His Parents, See Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.