Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,231 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Heartbroken: Discovered That My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbroken: Discovered That My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me... (3036 Views)

When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size / My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype / My fiancée is cheating again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartbroken: Discovered That My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me... by heartbeat1: 11:44pm On Nov 01, 2018
long story cut short

this is the girl that i trusted most after my mum
the girl that I love like i do to myself
the girl I'm ready to do any neccesary and a good sacrifice for her to reach her dreams
make no mistake she's not just a girlfriend to me she's my fiancée
though not yet engaged but i was planning it this year December as a suprise
have introduced her to my parents and siblings that she's the one for me.
I'm a graduate in engineering with good result though not yet working (not planning on getting one soon) because my skills is fetching me enough money that is more than what a 3 years on the job graduate earns monthly.
not rich but still trying to build with her since I have what it takes to give her a comfortable life.
I live a responsible life though sometimes I find my life boring to her (due to the nature of my job) so i often took her out on weekends
since I'm not a womaniser i hardly drink unless on a work free day or if i have less to do at night
even though i don't drink more than 2 bottles because that's what my body can contain (not a drinker before just started it because guys don dey yab me anyhow grin )
I'm not a smoker too
no clubbing nor late nights infact i don't feel comfortable staying outside around 10pm.
weird boring life isn't it? i guess yes because I don't think women will find my life entertaining at all cry
like i said I'm not rich but I can easily feed 3 people including myself comfortable 3 square meal and can take care of them too
have my own apartment though still self contain (planning on moving into flat next year after proposing)
i know that I'm not rich yet but I'm 100% confident that with my untapped ideas and my skills money won't be problem.
all i needed was someone that will keep me more focused a companion a friend and a lover which i found in this girl
i taught we can build together and be happy together
she was madly in love with me and can do anything for me
we've dated for more than 2 years though we started taking the relationship to the next level this year until the spirit of NYSC struck my fiancée
she's in her final months of service when i discovered that she's cheating on me and she was even living together with the guy in the same house.
i confronted her she didn't deny it rather she was full of regrets and sober
well after everything i decided to forgive her and accept her back but to my surprise she still in love or whatever with the guy and she's not ready to quit her relationship with him yet cheesy

well i confronted her to know the reasons for her actions but I recieved a shock of my life
she told me that she want to move on that I'm not rich cry
i tried to convince her that my present state (which is not poverty by the way) is not permanent
I'm trying working day and night strategizing to upgrade all i need from her was her support and love.
I've not cheated on my fiancée even when most girls do offer me a free ride cheesy because my personality always attract some girls sha but I always reject politely because I do love my girl.

now the relationship we built for a long time has fallen and I now see myself getting drunk and trying to cheer myself up so I can get back to work because the truth is that for the past few days I was down mentally emotionally physically and psychologically couldn't even do my laundries nor clean my kitchen did that today sha after so many days.

i now drink and get dizzy and drunk drank two black bullet plus small stout this night and my room is turning around on me grin

i fear for myself and work
really affecting my work because my work is clearly brain related so I'm just distracted cry

please friends advice me
I'm tired all these

Lalasticlala abeg help me
Re: Heartbroken: Discovered That My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me... by Divay22(f): 11:50pm On Nov 01, 2018
Giving us an Autobiography abi you're telling us about your cheating girlfriend and what led to it?

I got confuse while reading sad

14 Likes

Re: Heartbroken: Discovered That My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me... by heartbeat1: 11:52pm On Nov 01, 2018
Divay22:
Giving us an Autobiography of yourself abi you're telling us about your cheating girlfriend and what led to it?

I got confuse while reading sad
just trying to understand what lead to her actions and advise from you guys

it's getting the better of me

I'm tired and I need to move on but I'm confused

fact is that this is the first girl I have ever had sex with grin

2 Likes

Re: Heartbroken: Discovered That My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me... by Divay22(f): 12:03am On Nov 02, 2018
heartbeat1:

Moving on is a choice.
Are you ready?
She feels you're not rich? It's time to concentrate and PROVE HER WRONG.
Don't let this break you. but let it serves as a motivation that someone has spoken less of you. It's either your discard it or accept it and then cause more harm to yourself..

It's a choice!

13 Likes

Re: Heartbroken: Discovered That My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me... by heartbeat1: 12:05am On Nov 02, 2018
Divay22:

Moving on is a choice.
Are you ready?
Don't let this break you. but let it serves as a motivation that someone has spoken less of you. It's either your discard it or accept it and then cause more harm to yourself..

It's a choice!
this is what I'll be doing

Thanks cool

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken: Discovered That My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me... by ashawopikin(m): 12:18am On Nov 02, 2018
And you call yourself a graduate, common good English you can't type, no wonder she dumped your a$$

Re: Heartbroken: Discovered That My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me... by mickykhe(m): 12:31am On Nov 02, 2018
That's enough motivation that u need in life to make it. Don't waste it

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken: Discovered That My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me... by Learnstuffs: 12:35am On Nov 02, 2018
Sorry bro. You met one of them ho£s

2 Likes

Re: Heartbroken: Discovered That My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me... by machiti(m): 1:05am On Nov 02, 2018
May God heal ur wounds

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken: Discovered That My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me... by Nobody: 2:22am On Nov 02, 2018

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken: Discovered That My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me... by MissRaine69(f): 3:12am On Nov 02, 2018
A few things to highlight
1) You are not the one who has the issue here
2) It is not better that you know the type of woman she is now rather than finding out that regardless of how hard you worked it was never going to be good enough?
3) There are women who are opportunists they prefer to live of the hard work of others yet contribute nothing to getting that wealth. These are the same women who act shocked when a man does make it and opts to marry someone else.
4) She lived with someone while she was with you. This is not like flirting. Your mistake was to forgive that left you vulnerable. She abused your trust, your loyalty, ebbed at your confidence but you found out what she really was like.
Drinking to dull the heartache is understandable but drinking to lose yourself is indeed a slippery slope. If everything is lost will it be worth it? And all for what her?
You learnt a valuable lesson and that’s what life teaches us. Life experiences are character building not soul destroying.

7 Likes

Re: Heartbroken: Discovered That My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me... by MissRaine69(f): 3:14am On Nov 02, 2018
ashawopikin:
And you call yourself a graduate, common good English you can't type, no wonder she dumped your a$$
Don’t be petty

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken: Discovered That My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me... by MissRaine69(f): 3:16am On Nov 02, 2018
heartbeat1:

Well you were not the only man she was was having sex with
Re: Heartbroken: Discovered That My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me... by Randy100: 5:46am On Nov 02, 2018
You deserve a slap for being stupid. A girl is sleeping with another man and you forgave her. For what? Because you want to show you are the best man on earth. Abeg drink more of the alcohol to see if you will get more balls.

10 Likes

Re: Heartbroken: Discovered That My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me... by delkuf(m): 5:58am On Nov 02, 2018
that is why I keep saying, men that don't drink are not mature

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken: Discovered That My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me... by GOFRONT(m): 6:04am On Nov 02, 2018
After God, fear woman
Re: Heartbroken: Discovered That My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me... by moscobabs(m): 6:08am On Nov 02, 2018
Bro, just create Wikipedia for yourself .

U try, u have an impressive profile.

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken: Discovered That My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me... by mrphysics(m): 6:13am On Nov 02, 2018
OP, I think you still center your life around a woman. That's a big mistake to make while stile single.

When you enter into any relationship that hasn't led to marriage, keep it in mind that there is a possibility of breakup.

When it happens, don't start doing stupid things. I can't relate to what you've typed, however, I can see you are making a mistake by allowing her actions to destroy your emotions.

You are a man, get us, write it as the teachings of life, keep it in your head and push harder in life. Prove her wrong like someone said above.

A lady once dumped me for another guy, not because he was richer but because he used it to get her. I aren't this showcase guys that wants to read their achievements and CVs to be accepted by a lady. I left her, wished her well and we kept talking.

Today, the guy have dumped her and she now call me "boss", this is after drilling the kpekus. This is a good ending for me because I won't end up with a money Christmas lady.

Become conservative, save enough money every month. Get yourself a good car in the next 4 months. Move to a 2 bedroom apartment, think about your family more, care more for your siblings, these are the people that values love, care, and support.

With time, you will be shocked seeing the kind of amazing ladies your guys will be recommending to you. Even some mothers would be praying you consider her daughter. That's the spirit guy.

I have loads of numbers of ladies friends recommend, even when I have a girlfriend, they still want me to check out their niece and relatives. Build yourself more bro. It's not about feeding 3 persons comfortably. I can even feed 6 persons.

11 Likes

Re: Heartbroken: Discovered That My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me... by technicallyrich(m): 6:15am On Nov 02, 2018
How some people expect love,trust and loyalty in a devils world is still suprising to me.
The only love you can hope for is a mothers love and maybe a father too.
If you want love,then love yourself.
People are more likely to betray,hurt or liar to you than stay loyal etc.because Its the devils world.
The devil is wicked,heartless etc.so that is how he runs the world too.
Finally remember that if you dont get rich and know your worth,these shitt will happen to you again.

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken: Discovered That My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me... by Nobody: 6:24am On Nov 02, 2018
Divay22:

Moving on is a choice.
Are you ready?

It's a choice!
You're the definition of every girl are not the same,
girl like you are rare to see in this desperation land of girls.
My Ex Humiliate me Like That Too
I pray God bless me to prove her Wrong..
Re: Heartbroken: Discovered That My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me... by Nobody: 6:27am On Nov 02, 2018
ashawopikin:
There they go again Awon Ategbo Nur and Pri School Student Them Know English Than White People...
Re: Heartbroken: Discovered That My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me... by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 02, 2018
This Guy Is Good But when you're too Good to girls, They will surely take the advantage Baba Move On You Deserve Girl Like You...

2 Likes

Re: Heartbroken: Discovered That My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me... by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 02, 2018
Randy100:
You deserve a slap for being stupid. A girl is sleeping with another man and you forgave her. For what? Because you want to show you are the best man on earth. Abeg drink more of the alcohol to see if you will get more balls.
the OP issa weakling...

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken: Discovered That My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me... by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:15am On Nov 02, 2018
How do you people forgive cheating girlfriends ? You cheat, you're gone!

3 Likes

Re: Heartbroken: Discovered That My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me... by Allaboutkatiee(f): 7:36am On Nov 02, 2018
mrphysics:
OP, I think you still center your life around a woman. That's a big mistake to make while stile single.

When you enter into any relationship that hasn't led to marriage, keep it in mind that there is a possibility of breakup.

When it happens, don't start doing stupid things. I can't relate to what you've typed, however, I can see you are making a mistake by allowing her actions to destroy your emotions.

You are a man, get us, write it as the teachings of life, keep it in your head and push harder in life. Prove her wrong like someone said above.

A lady once dumped me for another guy, not because he was richer but because he used it to get her. I aren't this showcase guys that wants to read their achievements and CVs to be accepted by a lady. I left her, wished her well and we kept talking.

Today, the guy have dumped her and she now call me "boss", this is after drilling the kpekus. This is a good ending for me because I won't end up with a money Christmas lady.

Become conservative, save enough money every month. Get yourself a good car in the next 4 months. Move to a 2 bedroom apartment, think about your family more, care more for your siblings, these are the people that values love, care, and support.

With time, you will be shocked seeing the kind of amazing ladies your guys will be recommending to you. Even some mothers would be praying you consider her daughter. That's the spirit guy.

I have loads of numbers of ladies friends recommend, even when I have a girlfriend, they still want me to check out their niece and relatives. Build yourself more bro. It's not about feeding 3 persons comfortably. I can even feed 6 persons.

I love this cheesy
Re: Heartbroken: Discovered That My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me... by Randy100: 7:38am On Nov 02, 2018
morningstar55:
the OP issa weakling...
I tell you.
Re: Heartbroken: Discovered That My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me... by vicben27(m): 7:44am On Nov 02, 2018
heartbeat1:

am currently in the Same dilemma Bro. mine thinks posting pictures of male friends on their birthdays is the only problem she has in life. l won't condone that shiit,shez a little lazy, and most times lack self motivation. shez in her final year, while am a graduate 4yrs now! l send my fiancee upkeep money practically every week when am boxed up. most of this girls have fish Brains and wonder what they really want. it's when l dump her ass nahim her eyes go clear everything is just soo annoying right now, may God help us all
Re: Heartbroken: Discovered That My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me... by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 8:48am On Nov 02, 2018
ashawopikin:
The heck, rude people every where, so u expect his typo's to be 100% correct with all that long stuff he wrote and that is your yardstick to measure his competency as a good graduate, your sense needs upgrading!!!
Re: Heartbroken: Discovered That My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me... by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 8:51am On Nov 02, 2018
delkuf:
that is why I keep saying, men that don't drink are not mature
shockedshocked
My goodness!! Who taught u dat i dont drink and am mature cool
Re: Heartbroken: Discovered That My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me... by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 9:02am On Nov 02, 2018
Well op move on with your life forget her and prove her wrong by stepping up uq work, but the most crucial thing is learn use this lesson when dealing with the next girl u date, dont overtrust, always keep her under the microscope(dat doesnt mean u should be overpossesive) make sure u make such person see that ur love and care is not cheap or a sign of weakness, be careful not to attract a money hungry high maintainance girlfriend and at last ask God to guide u and open ur eyes next time!!! coolcool

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken: Discovered That My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me... by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 02, 2018
It is always good for a man to be a player before settling for love or even marriage. You are inexperienced for a relationship and that's the problem, not being broke or whatever.

Good news is that the distraction (the nonsense relationship) you've been having from tapping your potentials is out of the way, face your future bro. Women can wait but your dreams and aspirations can't so I suggest you settle for flings with ladies while you focus on achieving your life goals. Take my advice or jump into the arms of another lady and get served the same pepper soup. Your choice, man.

2 Likes

Re: Heartbroken: Discovered That My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me... by obasanjo1245: 9:39am On Nov 02, 2018
Get The Marketing Campaign that drive Traffic to your BUSINESS, BRAND, OR ORGANISATION - GET 10X Results, Leads and Sales!

Content is the fire.
Promotion is the gasoline and when you rightly mix the two,
You unleash incredible quantum of result-based business spark.
That is the language we understand at Ultra Digital

• FB Paid Ad Marketing
• Google Adwords Marketing
• Twitter Trending
• Instagram Paid Ads
• Content Creation and Syndication
• Social Media Management
• Email Marketing & Automation
• Forums Paid Ads & Management
• Marketplaces Paid Ads
PLUS MUCH MORE

SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO) MANAGEMENT: Let’s the SEO experts implement SEO management for your brand, business, blog, website, ecommerce website etc

[/code][code]
[/code][code]

CONTACT US TO GET STARTED NOW!

(1) (2) (Reply)

BAD: I Drew This Naughty Thing. Is It Right? To Be Deleted Soon [picture] / How Did You Cope With Your Partner Telling You All About Their Dark Pasts? / Etinosa Release Sexy Pictures With Ghanian Actor [see Pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.