Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,065 members, 7,956,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:09 AM

5 World-class Managers Who Rejected Top Job At Real Madrid - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 5 World-class Managers Who Rejected Top Job At Real Madrid (42213 Views)

Zidane, Potter, Pochettino And The Managers Who Could Replace Tuchel At Chelsea / 5 World-class Players Who Rarely Get Injured / 5 World Cup Stars Who Don't Have A Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 World-class Managers Who Rejected Top Job At Real Madrid by Ozkar: 9:28am On Nov 03, 2018
babakb:

Bros all this na stories, Cr7 was UCL top scorer for 6 consecutive seasons and you call that luck? Even lapotegi father confessed that they stole 50 goals away from his son. Common
Lol... I hope the both of you know that Ronaldo hasn't scored up to 50 club goals in a season since 2016. I like how you guys talk about UCL and keep quiet about other competitions though. The only competition you can have like only 4 good games and still be named the best player after stat-padding grin

Yes it's luck if you get controversial penalties at the last minute or get away with scoring offside goals. Zidane was their lucky charm and Ronaldo was wise to run away after Zidane left.
Re: 5 World-class Managers Who Rejected Top Job At Real Madrid by immaculate1234(m): 11:12pm On Nov 03, 2018
Foodforthought:

Say what you know then... You are like a typical English fan... how are Liverpool an overnight success?

That is why I don't like arguing with people...let me clarify something to you....last klopp defied the odd to get to Champions League finale and made money for the club. a lot if it.

he has taken liverpool to the top again. Liverpool are now flexing muscle with the best teams in Europe again we are now mentioned in the same breath as Juventus, Barca, Bayern, Real Madrid.

believe it or not that is an overnight success after three years in charge.

Liverpool are on the UP. it is not my fault if u don't understand what overnight success means in reference to Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool.

Finally he will always be one of the most sought after because the best coaches strive on low budget.
Re: 5 World-class Managers Who Rejected Top Job At Real Madrid by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 13, 2018
Afnan Naema Concentrated 12ml Oil Perfume
PRICE: #9,000

Afnan Naema Concentrated 12ml Oil Perfume

To order call;
Call: 07067871581
Email: perfumista.ng@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/Perfumz/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diego Maradona And Michel Platini: The Irony Of Life In One Photo / Super Falcons Protest Unpaid Bonuses At WWC, Refuse To Leave Hotel In France / Roma Fans Attacked Referee, Antony Taylor And His Family At The Airport (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.