Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,643 members, 7,955,338 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:18 PM

28-Year-Old Mom Of Two Commits Suicide To Spite Her Mother - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 28-Year-Old Mom Of Two Commits Suicide To Spite Her Mother (29734 Views)

Lady Allegedly Kills Herself And Daughter To Spite Her Husband / UPDATE: Nigeria Lady Laments As Fraudsters Move N4.8m From Her 75-yr-old Mom‘s D / Lagos Trader Commits Suicide To Spite Her Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

28-Year-Old Mom Of Two Commits Suicide To Spite Her Mother by Ritzy10(f): 7:26am On Nov 02, 2018
A 28-year-old mother of two, Funmilola Adeodu, reportedly committed suicide in Ilogbo-Eremi, in the Morogbo area of Lagos State, to spite her mother, Ifatunmibi Adegbenle, for allegedly maltreating her niece, Rachael Balogun.

According to Punch, Rachael lived with her grandmother Ifatunmibi in their neighborhood. The fight between Funmilola and the mother had always been about the way her niece was being treated.

Funmilola was of the opinion that her mother was subjecting the niece to harsh treatment but the mother believed she was only disciplining her granddaughter who is said to be a very stubborn girl. Rachael who lived with her grandmother would always run to Funmilola's home to stay anytime her grandmother.

Ifatunmibi told PUNCH Metro that she had on several occasions cautioned her daughter against encouraging Rachael’s misconduct.

She explained that Funmilola had already taken the rat poison before coming to her place, adding that efforts to prevent her from drinking the Sniper proved abortive.

Funmilola’s father, Hassan, said the deceased also attempted to poison her own son, Joseph, but was stopped, adding that she was counselled for hours after her first suicidal attempt failed.

Confirming the incident, the spokesperson of the Lagos State police command, CSP Chike Oti, said that the police is still investigating the matter.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/28-year-old-mom-of-two-commits-suicide-to-allegedly-spite-her-own-mother/

Re: 28-Year-Old Mom Of Two Commits Suicide To Spite Her Mother by delzbaba(m): 7:29am On Nov 02, 2018
Her loss, she lost her mother and lost her life...

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Mom Of Two Commits Suicide To Spite Her Mother by JasonScoolari: 7:32am On Nov 02, 2018
No comment from me.

Sorry about that.
Re: 28-Year-Old Mom Of Two Commits Suicide To Spite Her Mother by Waletomisin(m): 10:58am On Nov 02, 2018
Under no circumstances whatsoever should you consider taking your own life especially when a simple peaceful discussion between both parties can prevent this

9 Likes

Re: 28-Year-Old Mom Of Two Commits Suicide To Spite Her Mother by Lionbite(m): 10:58am On Nov 02, 2018
Maka gini why
Re: 28-Year-Old Mom Of Two Commits Suicide To Spite Her Mother by gbaskiboy: 10:59am On Nov 02, 2018
Maka why, e pain me oooo

5 Likes

Re: 28-Year-Old Mom Of Two Commits Suicide To Spite Her Mother by Ryabcool(m): 10:59am On Nov 02, 2018
What kind of mental illness is this?

There is more to this than meets the eye. Proper investigation needs to be made, and the deceased's mental history needs to be thoroughly checked if we are to believe this "suicide" story.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 28-Year-Old Mom Of Two Commits Suicide To Spite Her Mother by Kindness218: 10:59am On Nov 02, 2018
Rip
Re: 28-Year-Old Mom Of Two Commits Suicide To Spite Her Mother by JESUSforgives: 10:59am On Nov 02, 2018
cry

She had other problems she was running away from and found an excuse. The story's deeper than it is.

7 Likes

Re: 28-Year-Old Mom Of Two Commits Suicide To Spite Her Mother by tstx(m): 11:00am On Nov 02, 2018
Whay kind of fvckery is this

Meanwhile.. Do you know your body shape? 5 Most Popular Male Body Shapes, According To Health Experts
Re: 28-Year-Old Mom Of Two Commits Suicide To Spite Her Mother by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 02, 2018
She failed to think about her own children. What a shame.

3 Likes

Re: 28-Year-Old Mom Of Two Commits Suicide To Spite Her Mother by annnikky(f): 11:02am On Nov 02, 2018
Why committing suicide to spite ur ur mother Is that not foolishness undecided there are other ways to deal with this kinda issue instead of committing suicide sad
Re: 28-Year-Old Mom Of Two Commits Suicide To Spite Her Mother by gift01: 11:03am On Nov 02, 2018
Ilogbo-eremi that place is far ehn. Am very sure 98% of Lagosians don't know where it

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Mom Of Two Commits Suicide To Spite Her Mother by Oyinss: 11:03am On Nov 02, 2018
I believe there's more to this issue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 28-Year-Old Mom Of Two Commits Suicide To Spite Her Mother by thorpido(m): 11:05am On Nov 02, 2018
Are you sure she didn't have a mental disorder too?Is suicide the solution to the maltreatment?

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Mom Of Two Commits Suicide To Spite Her Mother by Suspect33(m): 11:08am On Nov 02, 2018
it not about how we die, but after death, shall our souls find peace?? I feel sorry for pple who enjoy the pleasures of sin, for u know not the price to be paid, look around you and see the rate at which death is rampant, the mere fact u are alive is God grace and patience, but this patience will wear out someday, today is the day of salvation, turn to JESUS, confess your sins to God and life a HOLY life, for without holiness no man shall see God, every man eternal destiny is either heaven or hell, the choice is yours, Jesus Loves you

8 Likes

Re: 28-Year-Old Mom Of Two Commits Suicide To Spite Her Mother by Xisnin(m): 11:08am On Nov 02, 2018
Negative effect of baby mamaism.
Re: 28-Year-Old Mom Of Two Commits Suicide To Spite Her Mother by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 02, 2018
Honestly. Most women are full of shit_
I wanted to create a thread about women/girls/ladie earlier . But I decided not to .
98% of the women I’ve directly come across in my life are full of shit . From my immediate nuclear family to extended family to friends and strangers that are girls or women . They’re all full of shit_

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 28-Year-Old Mom Of Two Commits Suicide To Spite Her Mother by CapussoSeba: 11:11am On Nov 02, 2018
smiley
Re: 28-Year-Old Mom Of Two Commits Suicide To Spite Her Mother by ajayiopy: 11:12am On Nov 02, 2018
THE GIRL WAN DIE BEFORE,SHE JUST DEY LOOK FOR AN OPPORTUINITY cry

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Mom Of Two Commits Suicide To Spite Her Mother by TRUSTEDGUY: 11:12am On Nov 02, 2018
But some mothers no dey try at all. She Don push the girl with marriage grand kids nonsense until she end up losing a daughter rather than gaining a son-in-law. RIP
Re: 28-Year-Old Mom Of Two Commits Suicide To Spite Her Mother by okomile(f): 11:13am On Nov 02, 2018
She is depressed.

How can you kill yourself bcoz u want your niece to stay with you?

She tried to kill hérself once before

There should be depression awareness in communities.

Nigeria will be great again!

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Mom Of Two Commits Suicide To Spite Her Mother by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 02, 2018
annnikky:
Why committing suicide to spite ur ur mother Is that not foolishness undecided there are other ways to deal with this kinda issue instead of committing suicide sad

Are you a psychic? This one you're giving advice to a dead person.

2 Likes

Re: 28-Year-Old Mom Of Two Commits Suicide To Spite Her Mother by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 02, 2018
okomile:

Nigeria will be great again!

You say things like this because you've never been to any great country before.
Re: 28-Year-Old Mom Of Two Commits Suicide To Spite Her Mother by naijacentric(m): 11:18am On Nov 02, 2018
4601CE:
Honestly. Most women are full of shit_
I wanted to create a thread about women/girls/ladie earlier . But I decided not to .
98% of the women I’ve directly come across in my life are full of shit . From my immediate nuclear family to extended family to friends and strangers that are girls or women . They’re all full of shit_
i second bros especially lagos women dey are terrible i av given up on dem

2 Likes

Re: 28-Year-Old Mom Of Two Commits Suicide To Spite Her Mother by AngelicBeing: 11:20am On Nov 02, 2018
sad
Re: 28-Year-Old Mom Of Two Commits Suicide To Spite Her Mother by kygo(m): 11:23am On Nov 02, 2018
WTF! see the reason why this one took her life..smh
me wey misplace 5k yesterday why I no go jump from bridge

please if you're in anyway nursing suicide thought,I beg you kill it now.. everything will eventually be fine,stay strong

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Mom Of Two Commits Suicide To Spite Her Mother by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:24am On Nov 02, 2018
The snipper should be banned at least ,it will reduce part of suicide rate
Re: 28-Year-Old Mom Of Two Commits Suicide To Spite Her Mother by 1899Milan: 11:28am On Nov 02, 2018
Rip to her but guess who no longer has an opinion in the realm of the living...yep, you guessed right.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Scrap Collector Kills Man Over Argument / NSCDC Officer Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen At Bukuru, Benue State (photo) / Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.