Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (5165 Views)

This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men / 7 Facts About Broke Guys & Olosho Ladies You Dont Know Of....no.7 Will Shock You / South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 03, 2018
Lucifer66:

Begone you sex object.
The air was stained with the blood of your abortions. lipsrsealed
hornyass desperado
Re: . by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 03, 2018
funmisticqueen:
queenbelle what happened between you and here2fuk
don't mind the pervert.
He asked for the usual thing and I refused
Re: . by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 03, 2018
Gratefulheart01:
Which law in life says it's only man that should have money in a relationship. It goes both ways. The parasitic mentality of ladies should change. Anybody can date anybody. OK.
Two heads are better than one. Ladies should go into a relationship to contribute not just to be at the receiving end. I can't spend my money on any lady, we both contribute. You add value to me, I add value to you. Simple as that. If you say you can't date broke guys, I say I can't date broke ladies too. And if I have money, I hide it from you.

You guys should just wise up. A lady calls u broke because u allow it. You allow a mere lady to look down on you. Davido mother made their whole family what they're today.
If a lady calls u broke, tell her you're also looking for a loaded lady with potentials that will bring you fortune and riches, not a nonentity like her.
Most of ladies who call guys broke are nonentities and parasites who don't have anything to offer. Ladies who will add value to you wont call u broke, she will only make sure u also have potentials and hard working.
So personally, I can't even date broke girls. I look for someone who is equal or has more than me in profession, money, and potentials, who will challenge me to forge ahead.
Good Boy Any girl that tries call me broke I will splash rain water on her body
Re: . by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 03, 2018
QueenBelle:
don't mind the pervert.
He asked for the usual thing and I refused
lol, i yhink the best course of action is to ignore the thread
Re: . by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 03, 2018
Naughtysite:
Good Boy Any girl that tries call me broke I will splash rain water on her body
you are broke
Re: . by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 03, 2018
funmisticqueen:
lol, i yhink the best course of action is to ignore the thread
no, lemme disgrace him
Re: . by Uglymugg: 12:12pm On Nov 03, 2018
funmisticqueen:
Nope. Never a babymama

That's Victoria's proposition. "As long as he provides for her and the kids, and _fucks her maybe once or twice in two weeks" she's okay with that.

That's a baby mama subscription package.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 03, 2018
QueenBelle:
no, lemme disgrace him
you will be stooping to his level and the thread will die a natural death, but if u want to expose him, do it well and disgrace him
Re: . by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 03, 2018
Uglymugg:

That's Victoria's proposition. "As long as he provides for her and the kids, and _fucks her maybe once or twice in two weeks" she's okay with that.

nope, all i am taking from what she said is to ignore and close shop for a cheating.man

1 Like

Re: . by Uglymugg: 12:18pm On Nov 03, 2018
funmisticqueen:
nope, all i am taking from what she said is to ignore and close shop for a cheating.man

@ bolded. Is that a euphemism for puss?
Re: . by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 03, 2018
Uglymugg:

@ bolded. Is that a euphemism for puss?
and all other benfits he gets from me, might get another side man too, if possible two.
And will demand an open marriage.

in summary, not giving a fvvk,
Re: . by Uglymugg: 12:30pm On Nov 03, 2018
funmisticqueen:
and all other benfits he gets from me, might get another side man too, if possible two.
And will demand an open marriage.

in summary, not giving a fvvk,

Living without regrets. <3
Re: . by victorian(f): 1:06pm On Nov 03, 2018
Uglymugg:

That's no baby mama description. All the wives alafin oyo has does he Bleep them everyday?
At least they have roaster.

That's what I meant. My husband married me and if he wants to have another wife, no problem. I am not against it. As long as he takes care of me and my kids. I don't have time stressing my mind and life over a man or husband. I still have many years to live in earth, peacefully and enjoy my old age when the time comes.
Who get time for man and his insatiable drama?

Have done all those fighting, fuming and all in the past, not anymore. Have had enough men drama in my past and sincerely it's not worth all the fight and wahala.
I am more concerned about my well-being ,my business and my kids well being. Every other thing is secondary if he chose to remarry another woman. Abeg life no too hard. Na we dey make am hard. The reamaining years of my life will be joyful and grand. That's my focus.

So Is that too hard for you to read, understand and comprehend?

If you are a broke guy? My apologies I am not the cause of your misfortune in life.

So don't twist my words to suit your imaginations.

1 Like

Re: . by Uglymugg: 1:35pm On Nov 03, 2018
victorian:

That's no baby mama description. All the wives alafin oyo has does he Bleep them everyday?
At least they have roaster.

Your husband is not an alafin. He's no royalty. He's just your husband.
Re: . by Lucifer66(m): 2:25pm On Nov 03, 2018
funmisticqueen:
hornyass desperado
I'd rather Fvck a donkey than you lipsrsealed
Your comments spell a fat ugly bish with a eating disorder. lipsrsealed
Re: . by victorian(f): 2:38pm On Nov 03, 2018
Uglymugg:

Your husband is not an alafin. He's no royalty. He's just your husband.

Yes he's not royalty.

And do u have a problem with me not wishing to divorce or kill him?

Is it your marriage? Or is he your husband?
Why is it paining u like this?

If u can't bear the fact I want peace to reign in my home, then Biko, hang yourself.

I no come this world because of you.
Re: . by Uglymugg: 2:42pm On Nov 03, 2018
victorian:

Yes he's not royalty.

And do u have a problem with me not wishing to divorce or kill him?

Yes! It's what cheaters deserve.

Is it your marriage? Or is he your husband?
Why is it paining u like this?

Just looking out for you? Sweets.

If u can't bear the fact I want peace to reign in my home, then Biko, hang yourself.

Nah, I prefer being alive.

I no come this world because of you.

People affect each other in life.
Re: . by victorian(f): 2:47pm On Nov 03, 2018
Uglymugg:

Yes! It's what cheaters deserve.

Just looking out for you? Sweets.

Nah, I prefer being alive.

People affect each other in life.

Don't look out for me dear.

Look out for yourself instead and worry about your own life.

Mine is already settled. cool

Re: . by Uglymugg: 2:49pm On Nov 03, 2018
victorian:

Don't look out for me dear.

Look out for yourself instead and worry about your own life.

Mine is already settled. cool
wink
Re: . by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 03, 2018
Lucifer66:

I'd rather Fvck a donkey than you lipsrsealed
Your comments spell a fat ugly bish with a eating disorder. lipsrsealed
Anything to make you feel more relevant than you really are. Bye loser
Re: . by Lucifer66(m): 7:09pm On Nov 03, 2018
funmisticqueen:
Anything to make you feel more relevant than you really are. Bye loser
Begone Hoe lipsrsealed
You should be taking care of your 5 kids out of wedlock lipsrsealed
Re: . by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 03, 2018
Lucifer66:

Begone Hoe lipsrsealed
You should be taking care of your 5 kids out of wedlock lipsrsealed
lol, i am too smart to have kids out of wedlock.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 03, 2018
funmisticqueen:
just ignore him
Re: . by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 03, 2018
QueenBelle:
just ignore him
thanks jare, can u imagine here2fuck brought out his fake screenshot. see why i advise you not to roll with broke men. they drag you down.
Re: . by Lucifer66(m): 7:36pm On Nov 03, 2018
funmisticqueen:
Keep telling yourself that lipsrsealed
I can hear them begging for food through my phone lipsrsealed
Walk off hoe and feed dem kids.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 04, 2018
funmisticqueen:
what you think is a parasitic mentality is actually patriachy and traditionalism which is what you guys are fighting for as evidenced by the e-lashings and slutshaming of feminists.

Men are confused set of people. They want women to be with them even when they arent the best option but would cheat on said women with ladies better than them. i can never be faithful to a broke man, if you dare ask me for 50:50, i would also give you fifty percent in the relationship.
Alright girl, i can't deny there are bad guys, but no reasonable man will leave you if you stood by him when he was broke. Olamide didn't leave the girl dat stood by him, Tuface went back to his old love, rumors also have it that Chioma has been the gf of Davido before he became what he is today. The problem of ladies is that most are confused, then most prefer bad boys and still complain when bad boys do them bad, then most girls nowadays are basket pssy b!tches. I always thought that men are more sexual loose and dirty than women but ladies nowadays ladies have proved to be more dirty and loose than men.
Anyway, na your pssy and womb go hear am, guys have nothing to lose if you want to be jumping from one dck to the other. Then, is it the boyfriend that gave birth to you who should be responsible for your expenses? Most girls have parents sponsoring them but still go about calling a guy broke as if he is responsible for their responsibilities. Why can't you face your work/studies, zip up and wait for a good husband?
Some of you are the reasons they say Yoruba girls are dogs. And you people always prove them right. Maybe soon guys will use Yoruba girls as fck objects but look into more virtuous tribe when they want to marry, maybe that's what you want. No man wants to marry a whooore.
We now live in the generation of b!tches but i still see some few brilliant and chaste girls. Those are my portion in life. The rest of you, after guys have done different bad things and abuse to your body, you can carry your fairly used pssy to whosoever is destined for it. All i know is, such is not my portion!
Re: . by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 04, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

Alright girl, i can't deny there are bad guys, but no reasonable man will leave you if you stood by him when he was broke. Olamide didn't leave the girl dat stood by him, Tuface went back to his old love, rumors also have it that Chioma has been the gf of Davido before he became what he is today. The problem of ladies is that most are confused, then most prefer bad boys and still complain when bad boys do them bad, then most girls nowadays are basket pssy b!tches. I always thought that men are more sexual loose and dirty than women but ladies nowadays ladies have proved to be more dirty and loose than men.
Anyway, na your pssy and womb go hear am, guys have nothing to lose if you want to be jumping from one dck to the other. Then, is it the boyfriend that gave birth to you who should be responsible for your expenses? Most girls have parents sponsoring them but still go about calling a guy broke as if he is responsible for their responsibilities. Why can't you face your work/studies, zip up and wait for a good husband?
Some of you are the reasons they say Yoruba girls are dogs. And you people always prove them right. Maybe soon guys will use Yoruba girls as fck objects but look into more virtuous tribe when they want to marry, maybe that's what you want. No man wants to marry a whooore.
We now live in the generation of b!tches but i still see some few brilliant and chaste girls. Those are my portion in life. The rest of you, after guys have done different bad things and abuse to your body, you can carry your fairly used pssy to whosoever is destined for it. All i know is, such is not my portion!
Got no time for self righteous hypocrites. Whosoever told you that i am yoruba? YOU just exposed your true nature,, an entity that follows the crowd and cant think for itself. A tribalistic, small minded egomaniac. Things like you arent worth my time
Re: . by WinningEleven(m): 9:46pm On Nov 04, 2018
funmisticqueen:
Got no time for self righteous hypocrites. Whosoever told you that i am yoruba? YOU just exposed your true nature,, an entity that follows the crowd and cant think for itself. A tribalistic, small minded egomaniac. Things like you arent worth my time
shut up. You're a confused bigot
Re: . by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 07, 2018
funmisticqueen:
Ladies of nowadays should just learn and change, it's as straightforward as that. You people have really downgraded womanhood, the older generations of women are disappointed and not impressed with these things that call themselves ladies these days.
Value your body and stop uselessing yourselves about; strive to be somebody in life too and stop depending on a guy as if he gave birth to you - you have same hands, legs, brain and ability as him to make money; have the mind to add value in life and make impact. And you people should stop portraying yourselves as intimate objects. Peace.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 08, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

Ladies of nowadays should just learn and change, it's as straightforward as that. You people have really downgraded womanhood, the older generations of women are disappointed and not impressed with these things that call themselves ladies these days.
Value your body and stop uselessing yourselves about; strive to be somebody in life too and stop depending on a guy as if he gave birth to you - you have same hands, legs, brain and ability as him to make money; have the mind to add value in life and make impact. And you people should stop portraying yourselves as intimate objects. Peace.
the ladies you see nowadays are as a result of the men you see nowadays.

The men of older generation were real men. They never expected sex on the first date, they knew how to control their lust.they always paid on dates. they went out to work while their women stayed at home and handled that.they were truly masculine. THOSE MEN WERE HARDWORKING COS THEY HAD A FAMILY BACK HOME. THEY KNEW HOW TO TREAT A LADY.

But what do we have now? we have effeminate men that are one step away from being gay. shemales and female sons that ask a woman to pay on a date keep paying throughout the relationship even into marriage. That ask a girl to come to his house immediately after the first date. they sit at home while their wives go to work. they cant control their lust. THEY ARE LAZY AND HAVE NO DRIVE WHATSOEVER.

All that remains is for you men to get vaginas and boobs and become bobrisky and donate your joysticks to your wives cos you don't need it.

But some of us ladies see through the charade, and we say NO TO SISSY ASS, BROKE ASS, PUSSY ASS NIGGAS LIKE YOURSELF IN ALL THEIR FORMS. We will only receive masculine energy. Cos that is what feminine energy is for.

If a lady reject you, do not take it the wrong way. It means she can see you are not man enough. So please get some balls. thank you
Re: . by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 18, 2018
funmisticqueen:
the ladies you see nowadays are as a result of the men you see nowadays.

The men of older generation were real men. They never expected sex on the first date, they knew how to control their lust.they always paid on dates. they went out to work while their women stayed at home and handled that.they were truly masculine. THOSE MEN WERE HARDWORKING COS THEY HAD A FAMILY BACK HOME. THEY KNEW HOW TO TREAT A LADY.

But what do we have now? we have effeminate men that are one step away from being gay. shemales and female sons that ask a woman to pay on a date keep paying throughout the relationship even into marriage. That ask a girl to come to his house immediately after the first date. they sit at home while their wives go to work. they cant control their lust. THEY ARE LAZY AND HAVE NO DRIVE WHATSOEVER.

All that remains is for you men to get vaginas and boobs and become bobrisky and donate your joysticks to your wives cos you don't need it.

But some of us ladies see through the charade, and we say NO TO SISSY ASS, BROKE ASS, PUSSY ASS NIGGAS LIKE YOURSELF IN ALL THEIR FORMS. We will only receive masculine energy. Cos that is what feminine energy is for.

If a lady reject you, do not take it the wrong way. It means she can see you are not man enough. So please get some balls. thank you

I read your funny reply lol. Sorry for late reply. Save yourself the headache of defending btches, it's a waste of time. The world know women in the past, and defended them because they lived up to standard. And if there was any fault then, it must be the fault of those men but now the generation of btches are different from the mothers in the past. Men were the bad eggs in the past but today it is the btches.
If a man fails to fck a btch in this generation, she will call him weak, mock him, call him stupid, call him dull, call him impotent and hate him, but women from the past will see such man as being responsible.
No man is lazy, from older generation till now, and men are more desperate and hardworking than before because everyone wants to have money now. Women in the past too were hardworking, cook food, take care of house, some do rigorous works daily and there wasn't any technology to assist them but the btches we have today are so lazy, they expect just to sleep and a guy who is not their parent to be taking care of them and giving them money, reason why most of them easily offer their pssy for money. They only know how to suck and ride. Set of misguided lazy things.
Lazy broke asss btches be calling men broke. Who is really broke among them? A guy who works hard to make money for himself and a lazy asss btch with two hands and two legs who does nothing but think it's a fellow guy who should be her source in life.
Lazy btches be looking for ready made guy. Isn't that funny? They would surely get a made guy who will use and dump them. He would molest, spoil and rubbish all they have on their bodies, at least it's his money he used to buy the market.
No btch even has to reject a man because a reasonable man already rejected her. Reasonable men role with hardworking valuable women. Lazy ass parasitic btches are just for used and dump and will eventually end up in the hands of one unlucky innocent man. God forbid.
Men still respect and value women, but men will only respect you and treat u as a woman if you respect yourself. No one treats a useless thing with value but if you have value, men will go extra mile to do things.
Then it's Nigerian mentality of lazy asss broke btches who would be looking for made guys. What stopped you too from having the aspiration in life to be somebody and make it? Are you a lesser human being than a man? Or were women created to be beggars?
It's how you've trained yourself to be lazy and mediocre. Even if your husband has money, you too should strive to have your own money and be someone in life. So that no man will boss you or take advantage of you in life.
Anyway, wise words are for wise people not btches of today who only know to twerk, post nude pics, suck, ride, eat and sleep. You can continue your use and dump life. Life itself will reset your brain to think right the time when reality will dawn on you heavily.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can We Smash And Still Be Friends? / Which Of These Female Names Have You Seen With The Most Sexually Active Ladies / He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.