Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (5087 Views)

This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men / 7 Facts About Broke Guys & Olosho Ladies You Dont Know Of....no.7 Will Shock You / South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 02, 2018

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 02, 2018
Re: . by IamPlato(m): 8:08am On Nov 02, 2018

My Latest Post On My Diary Addressed Something Like This!

I Like What You Said, I Want To Believe That You have a Very Understanding And Loving Personality Crowned With Reasonable Level Of Wisdom.

But The Problem Is Not Dating A Broke Guy, the Problem Is Waiting For Is Success Story to Come Live. Most Ladies Dont Have Such Patience Today. One Of My Exs is A Perfect Example
Re: . by JasonScoolari: 8:09am On Nov 02, 2018
She wants to be on the "Good books" and maybe looking for love stylishly, but it's all good though. grin

The Nigerian economy doesn't support rich men in their early twenties (except if you're arich kid or you're blessed by God). If not forget.

I totally agree with the emboldened statement. cool

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 02, 2018
IamPlato:

My Latest Post On My Diary Addressed Something Like This!

I Like What You Said, I Want To Believe That You have a Very Understanding And Loving Personality Crowned With Reasonable Level Of Wisdom.

But The Problem Is Not Dating A Broke Guy, the Problem Is Waiting For Is Success Story to Come Live. Most Ladies Dont Have Such Patience Today. One Of My Exs is A Perfect Example
tell me about them.
Re: . by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:11am On Nov 02, 2018
Wow.... Coming from one responsible lady who's understanding.... A rare gem.... I love that.....
Re: . by BillgatesMaigad(m): 8:11am On Nov 02, 2018
QueenBelle:
I recently commented on a thread which talked about broke guys. This is the link.

https://www.nairaland.com/4819159/now-pour-stew-me

I like broke guys.

There, I said it.

There's something most Nigerian ladies don't understand.

Most responsible men aren't rich yet. Most men that are correct husband material are still coming up.

The Nigerian economy doesn't support rich men in their early twenties (except if you're a rich kid or you're blessed by God). If not forget.

Its not bad to date a broke guy. He won't be broke forever you know.

If you have the hardworking qualities and you're focused, I will help you
It doesn't take any thing from me.

P.S
I don't date overly broke guys. And I'm not talking to all broke guys. Some guys are broke just because of laziness.
You deserve a CHANEL for this

Aswear when I hammer Imma buy you a designer bag and shoe

$20,000

2 Likes

Re: . by CreepyBlackpool: 8:12am On Nov 02, 2018
I can be broke for you oh grin
Re: . by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 02, 2018
How about dating a broke lady that goes around flaunting car keys?

1 Like

Re: . by IamPlato(m): 8:17am On Nov 02, 2018
QueenBelle:
tell me about them.

Cant Really Explain It All. They Are Much...

My First Girl Was True Love, so Fvcking Fine and Was From A Rich Family she Didnt Care If I Gave To Her Or Not, she Wanted Love... But Distance And Fate Pulled Us Apart

Every Other were Just Not Like her.

Abigal was The Very Ex Who Called Me And Told Me she Was Quitting because She Was Tired Of Waiting...

Ladies Lack Patience in Large Quantity
Re: . by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 02, 2018
JasonScoolari:
She wants to be on the "Good books" and maybe looking for love stylishly, but it's all good though. grin

The Nigerian economy doesn't support rich men in their early twenties (except if you're arich kid or you're blessed by God). If not forget.

which good books is that o?
I'm just spitballing here
Re: . by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 02, 2018
IamPlato:

Cant Really Explain It All. They Are Much...

My First Girl Was True Love, so Fvcking Fine and Was From A Rich Family she Didnt Care If I Gave To Her Or Not, she Wanted Love... But Distance And Fate Pulled Us Apart

Every Other were Just Not Like her.

Abigal was The Very Ex Who Called Me And Told Me she Was Quitting because She Was Tired Of Waiting...

Ladies Lack Patience in Large Quantity
sorry for your loss and experiences.
I know that one day you'll get there
Re: . by JasonScoolari: 8:25am On Nov 02, 2018
QueenBelle:
which good books is that o?
I'm just spitballing here
What do a broke dude like me know? grin Lemme go back to my politics section.

Nice one BTW. Good morning!

Re: . by IamPlato(m): 8:26am On Nov 02, 2018
QueenBelle:
sorry for your loss and experiences. I know that one day you'll get there

Of Cause I Will. And Thats Very Soon
Re: . by Sheggun1: 8:26am On Nov 02, 2018
Following
Re: . by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 02, 2018
IamPlato:

Of Cause I Will. And Thats Very Soon
its okay
Re: . by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 02, 2018
sanko121332:
dis one is very funny, she just won make we comment
what's so funny?

Re: . by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 02, 2018
QueenBelle, when do you turn to relationship expert
Or
Are you looking for husband if yes
come marry me.
Am broke guy Hardworking have a lot of potentials Joined. To prove you really like broke guys ? cheesy

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 02, 2018
Which law in life says it's only man that should have money in a relationship. It goes both ways. The parasitic mentality of ladies should change. Anybody can date anybody. OK.
Two heads are better than one. Ladies should go into a relationship to contribute not just to be at the receiving end. I can't spend my money on any lady, we both contribute. You add value to me, I add value to you. Simple as that. If you say you can't date broke guys, I say I can't date broke ladies too. And if I have money, I hide it from you.

You guys should just wise up. A lady calls u broke because u allow it. You allow a mere lady to look down on you. Davido mother made their whole family what they're today.
If a lady calls u broke, tell her you're also looking for a loaded lady with potentials that will bring you fortune and riches, not a nonentity like her.
Most of ladies who call guys broke are nonentities and parasites who don't have anything to offer. Ladies who will add value to you wont call u broke, she will only make sure u also have potentials and hard working.
So personally, I can't even date broke girls. I look for someone who is equal or has more than me in profession, money, and potentials, who will challenge me to forge ahead.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: . by femmoy(m): 8:57am On Nov 02, 2018
Gratefulheart01:
Which law in life says it's only man that should have money in a relationship. It goes both ways. The parasitic mentality of ladies should change.
Anybody can date anybody. OK.
Two heads are better than one, people say. Ladies should go into a relationship to contribute not just to be at the receiving end. I can't spend my money on any lady, we both contribute. You add value to me, I add value to you. Simple as that.
If you say you can't date broke guys, I say I can't date broke ladies too. And if I have money, I hide it from you.

u nailed it all bro, u deserve a bottle of cold beer.
Re: . by Deldevieno(m): 8:59am On Nov 02, 2018
Whether Nigerian guys in their 20s are still broke or not, whether dem girls want broke guys or not, that's none of my business. My own na to hustle, make money, give back to my family and the society. If any girl one stay, either when money dey or not, that's her business!
There's more to this crazy life than me worrying about which of d girl wud be with me wen i'm rich or broke.

8 Likes

Re: . by shege45: 9:02am On Nov 02, 2018
JasonScoolari:

nigerians eeeh
If she had said she can’t date a broke guy, una for call am gold digger. Now she said this una dey talk say she wants to be in the good books. Human wants are insatiable

1 Like

Re: . by JasonScoolari: 9:04am On Nov 02, 2018
shege45:
nigerians eeeh
If she had said she can’t date a broke guy, una for call am gold digger. Now she said this una dey talk say she wants to be in the good books. Human wants are insatiable
Hello "Sergio Ramos" I made my observations without quoting anyone, please do yours also.

Thanks.
Re: . by shege45: 9:07am On Nov 02, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Hello "Sergio Ramos" I made my observations without quoting anyone, please do yours also.

Thanks.
hello “pique” , this is a public forum. I can mention anyone,even seun

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 02, 2018
shege45:
nigerians eeeh
you've just said my mind

2 Likes

Re: . by Holysucker(m): 9:20am On Nov 02, 2018
Deldevieno:
Whether Nigerian guys in their 20s are still broke or not, whether dem girls want broke guys or not, that's none of my business. My own na to hustle, make money, give back to my family and the society. If any girl one stay, either when money dey or not, that's her business!
There's more to this crazy life than me worrying about which of d girl wud be with me wen i'm rich or broke.

100likes for u my Nigga..

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 02, 2018
QueenBelle if any broke guy meets a woman as understanding as you and that isn't enough motivation to make it then he's case is hopeless. as for me girls like u are few and can even change when things are really tough so if I'm broke i don't see why I should be chasing woman. make it first, women will come. oshiomole is a good example

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 02, 2018
OneSentence:
QueenBelle if any broke guy meets a woman as understanding as you and that isn't enough motivation to make it then he's case is hopeless. as for me girls like u are few and can even change when things are really tough so if I'm broke i don't see why I should be chasing woman. make it first, women will come. oshiomole is a good example
true talk
Re: . by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 02, 2018
OneSentence:
you call yourself onesentence yet you write whole paragraphs
Re: . by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 02, 2018
QueenBelle:
you call yourself onesentence yet you write whole paragraphs
lol...with the rubbish people type here I can't help it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Stop patronizing runs-girls? Help A Son / "How Can I Make A Guy Happy Without Sex" - Lady / Smelly Pussy Is A Dirty Girl's Way Of Chasing Away Suitors [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.