Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Bobrisky Reacts To Man Calling Him Out For Alleged Scam (PHOTO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Reacts To Man Calling Him Out For Alleged Scam (PHOTO) (919 Views)

Man Apologizes For Wrecking Bobrisky’s Car And Iphone, Bobrisky Reacts / Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him / Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Reacts To Man Calling Him Out For Alleged Scam (PHOTO) by Gistvic: 9:50am On Nov 02, 2018
From Gistvic.com

Few hours today a video went viral of man whose name is Prince King calling out male barbie, Bobrisky for alleging taking his money for a job and no delivering.

He said:

"@bobrisky222 Bobrisky stop scamming people.

Hi everyone, well, this video is for Bobrisky, wetin dey pain me pass be say you leave people weh you go scam come dey scam we citizens of Nigerian. No, Bobrisky, that one no go work. Bobriksy pay me my money. Since you don't want to do the work I paid for, pay me my money"

Bobrisky as taken over to his IG page to react.

[b]"Good morning.... Nigerians I woke to see dis man rant on Instablog about paying him his money he cannot mention (50k) �������. Okay two months ago dis man send me a dm to help him post his song which we agreed for one day post on Instagram for 50,000. His team beg me for more days that they want me to play his song for 1week. And I told them If they want more than a day it has to be on snap since I have more views on snap daily.....I played the guys song on Snapchat for four days only for me to read a message from them after one week, that they want me to post on my Ig not Snapchat. And I was like �I already carried out you guys jobs on snap....if u want Ig then wait at my comfortable time. Ever since then dis guy keep asking me to pay them the 50,000 he paid to me. Hey mr man your 50k is absolutely nothing to me rant from now to next year...is your business. Secondly I don’t scam people is not in my my blood. I hustle hard that some of u had once castigated me but after watching me grow in success then u are bringing small change deal ���. I’m still waiting to see ur worst. You are shouting 50k do u know how much I give people everyday just to assist them without knowing who they are ? Anyways u already had your way to instablog enjoy the few hours of fame. Going back to bed cheers �"[/b]

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/11/bobrisky-reacts-to-man-calling-him-out.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Man Calling Him Out For Alleged Scam (PHOTO) by Gistvic: 9:50am On Nov 02, 2018
shocked
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Man Calling Him Out For Alleged Scam (PHOTO) by Celebgistz1: 11:34am On Nov 02, 2018
angry
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Man Calling Him Out For Alleged Scam (PHOTO) by XINOIX: 1:12pm On Nov 02, 2018

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Man Calling Him Out For Alleged Scam (PHOTO) by IntellectOzone(m): 2:17pm On Nov 02, 2018
Sorry Bob, No mind that castrated fool tarnishing your image badly ehnn
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Man Calling Him Out For Alleged Scam (PHOTO) by Olufela30: 5:09pm On Nov 02, 2018
This one that is growing hair on his breast or even Chest !!!

(1) (Reply)

Behind The Scene From The Festival Featuring Broda Shaggi And Frank Donga / Davido Gives Away 26 Infinix Smartphones To Celebrate His 26th Birthday / Beautiful Photos Of Davido's Babymamas And Their Daughters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.