Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,551 members, 7,819,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Okiki Afolayan Shows Off The Interior Design Of His Beautiful Sitting Room. Pics - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Okiki Afolayan Shows Off The Interior Design Of His Beautiful Sitting Room. Pics (49405 Views)

Kunle Afolayan Shows All His Awards (Photos) / Okiki Afolayan Acquires A New House / Mercy Aigbe Bares Cleavage To Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okiki Afolayan Shows Off The Interior Design Of His Beautiful Sitting Room. Pics by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 02, 2018
4601CE:
It’s a beautiful interior but I prefer something simpler .
Like this ...
This is better off
Re: Okiki Afolayan Shows Off The Interior Design Of His Beautiful Sitting Room. Pics by dejavuh0007(m): 4:52pm On Nov 02, 2018
hello nairalanders, I'm a student and I need d sum of #3000 to pay for my ENT(entrepreneurship) practical by next week Monday. I implore all well-meaning Nairalanders to help me with any token. God bless u as u make ur donations
zenith bank
Re: Okiki Afolayan Shows Off The Interior Design Of His Beautiful Sitting Room. Pics by mechanics(m): 5:46pm On Nov 02, 2018
4601CE:
It’s a beautiful interior but I prefer something simpler .
Like this ...
Lolz.
Re: Okiki Afolayan Shows Off The Interior Design Of His Beautiful Sitting Room. Pics by mechanics(m): 5:47pm On Nov 02, 2018
It makes sense, but the parlour is small.
Re: Okiki Afolayan Shows Off The Interior Design Of His Beautiful Sitting Room. Pics by Anthonyjosh: 6:04pm On Nov 02, 2018
*FUTURE DONATION✔✔*
*DONATION PLATFORM!!!*

Platform that gives you double of your donation in less than 30minutes and I have been paid

These are the packages
*Donate 5k and get 10k*
*Donate 10k and get 20k*
*Donate 20k and get 40k*
*Donate 50k and get 100k*
*Donate 100k and get 200k*
*Donate 150k and get 300k*
*Donate 200k and get 400k*
*Donate 250k and get 500k*
*Donate 300k and get 600k*
*Donate 400k and get 800k*

*Within 30minutes*
Question: is referrals needed??
Answer: *no*

Question : is it paying
Answer: *yes*
✅✅✅
Question: How long does it take to get paid ??
Answer: *less than 30minutes*

*IT DOES NOT NEED ANY REFERRALS FOR YOU TO GET PAID*

Contact Mr Anthony on 08151801171

Join our whatsapp group:

https:///KvrawY8TjrSJdUZiM0p8XW
Re: Okiki Afolayan Shows Off The Interior Design Of His Beautiful Sitting Room. Pics by spiritofthedead: 6:34pm On Nov 02, 2018
nabegibeg:
that was not the sitting room appearance before he got married. I know as e dey go

that is a rented apartment

the interior style was copied from mercy aigbe's interior design

forget the hype

his wife is a d-list actress

na bleaching cream she dey sell

Hate is in your blood
Who know your mama
Ode
Re: Okiki Afolayan Shows Off The Interior Design Of His Beautiful Sitting Room. Pics by nabegibeg: 6:37pm On Nov 02, 2018
spiritofthedead:

Hate is in your blood
Who know your mama
Ode

It is not hate it is reality check

and beside's your mama even you dont know, okponu

1 Like

Re: Okiki Afolayan Shows Off The Interior Design Of His Beautiful Sitting Room. Pics by weezweezweez(m): 6:41pm On Nov 02, 2018
G1STMORE:
Nollywood actor Okiki Afolayan who wedded his lovely wife few months back, took to his page as he shows off the interior design of his beautiful sitting room.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/actor-okiki-afolayan-shows-off-interior-design-beautiful-sitting-room

some people sitting room ugly as f*** .... and na dem go dey say dem no like this, dem no like that
Re: Okiki Afolayan Shows Off The Interior Design Of His Beautiful Sitting Room. Pics by spiritofthedead: 7:19pm On Nov 02, 2018
nabegibeg:

Can you see yourself??What are you saying
Oga ooo dem suppose Dey do brain check before signing up new members
A ti ko eran mo ero
Re: Okiki Afolayan Shows Off The Interior Design Of His Beautiful Sitting Room. Pics by Peppergroove(m): 12:18am On Nov 03, 2018
All these ones making noise here,
Dude looks quite happy with his living room
Why breaking coconut on your head? ? undecided undecided undecided

Re: Okiki Afolayan Shows Off The Interior Design Of His Beautiful Sitting Room. Pics by danakins(m): 12:31am On Nov 03, 2018
nabegibeg:

Mr /mrs/miss you won't make heaven with this
Re: Okiki Afolayan Shows Off The Interior Design Of His Beautiful Sitting Room. Pics by nabegibeg: 7:39am On Nov 03, 2018
danakins:

Mr /mrs/miss you won't make heaven with this

Congrats on your way to hell fire
Re: Okiki Afolayan Shows Off The Interior Design Of His Beautiful Sitting Room. Pics by Nicklutz(m): 9:38am On Nov 03, 2018
EverestdeBliu:
The latter is correct
Thanks Baba
Re: Okiki Afolayan Shows Off The Interior Design Of His Beautiful Sitting Room. Pics by Olamsoh: 5:36pm On Nov 03, 2018
SMJay:
TO EVERY SINGLE LADIES OUT THERE-

1. Don't be in a hurry to move out of your parent’s house.

2. Don't wait for a man before you start living.You can live a fulfilled life as a single woman.

3. Stay away from alcohol. It has killed others and you are not special.

4. Don't entertain wrong
numbers calling you,especially late in the night. It's not the right way to find a lover.

5. Develop a healthy eating habit. Always take breakfast and avoid sweets.

6. Dress well: impression
counts. People will judge you by the way you dress even before they talk to you.

7. Don't use sex as proof of love. Sex is not a proof for love; he'll still leave you after all that sweet sex.

8. Don't marry someone
because of money;else you'll become one of his
possessions.

9. Add value to yourself, get a career. Don't be fooled that a man will solve all your problems.

10. Respect yourself depending on your dressing code. This will also show what you,where you come from and many people out there will respect you because of your being decent.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benita Okojie Welcomes Her Second Child With Her Husband (photos) / Teebillz Celebrates Jamil Balogun's 3rd Birthday With Family Photo / Shirtless Burna Boy Poses With His Mum At His Concert In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.