Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,941 members, 7,814,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

If Buhari Can Be President, My Son-in-law Should Be Governor – Okorocha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Buhari Can Be President, My Son-in-law Should Be Governor – Okorocha (56772 Views)

Ganduje, Akpabio, Others, Visit Governor Okorocha At People's House, Owerri / Governor Okorocha Gives $25,000 To Miracle, BBNaija Winner. Fulfills Promise / APC Reveals Where It Has Placed Governor Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Buhari Can Be President, My Son-in-law Should Be Governor – Okorocha by sonature1: 7:43pm On Nov 02, 2018
NORSIYK:
Your Familiocracy and Iberiberism style of government will stop on 29/05/2019
Meanwhile VOTE FOR IHEDIOHA/IRONA

VOTE FOR PDP

When you talk of experience in leadership and governance, the Ihedioha/Irona Ticket remains outstanding.

When you talk of better understanding of Imo State across the 27 Local Government areas, the Ihedioha/Irona remains unbeatable.

When you talk of strength, capacity, Political exposure, technocracy in leadership and administration, Ihedioha/Irona Ticket stands first among equals.

When you talk of Grassroots politics, street credibility and acceptability, the Ihedioha/Irona Ticket has no match.

When you talk of traceable antecedents, track records, the Ihedioha/Irona ticket appears stronger and better.

There is no comparison to the quality of the PDP Candidate in Imo and his running mate.

The best is here, we must go for it.

A new Imo is in sight!

Support Ihedioha/Irona to #RebuildImo

I hate Imo PDP with passion

These guys are evil

The worst PDP chapter in South East

I can't believe APGA allowed Ararurume into their party, thereby giving PDP the opportunity to win

Imo State has yet to get it right since 1999

And it will continue in 2019 embarassed cry
Re: If Buhari Can Be President, My Son-in-law Should Be Governor – Okorocha by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:49pm On Nov 02, 2018
Atiku

Presidency

Confirmed....APC
Re: If Buhari Can Be President, My Son-in-law Should Be Governor – Okorocha by Billionaire09: 7:51pm On Nov 02, 2018
The same tactics APC used to appointed you as its illegal governor Biafraland. Is it APC will use to change you.

By the way! Where will they conduct their illegal elections in Biafraland?

Re: If Buhari Can Be President, My Son-in-law Should Be Governor – Okorocha by supereagle(m): 7:52pm On Nov 02, 2018
cosby02:
This guy is running mad sha.

Blame Imolites who gave him the opportunity to be governor. I don't blame him. OBJ came to Owerri they said that they wanted Richas over Ohakim. We are also Atikulooting now.
Re: If Buhari Can Be President, My Son-in-law Should Be Governor – Okorocha by blackgold2018(m): 7:53pm On Nov 02, 2018
gurunlocker:
This man is in so much pain. I guess he has a lot to cover up, that's why he is desperate to have his SIL as the governor.
I pity him though but he just have to calm down.
I think it's not just about covering up but he feels you brought APC to the east when no one followed him. He was called names then and walked alone.
Now he feels APC owes him too.
Re: If Buhari Can Be President, My Son-in-law Should Be Governor – Okorocha by ICEKIZZY: 7:57pm On Nov 02, 2018
We don hear
Re: If Buhari Can Be President, My Son-in-law Should Be Governor – Okorocha by Smarkie: 8:11pm On Nov 02, 2018
who ever became the party candidate apc will still loose imo state come 2019

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Can Be President, My Son-in-law Should Be Governor – Okorocha by Leopantro: 8:12pm On Nov 02, 2018
4601CE:
Oga . Nobody said your son in law can’t be governor.
I thought he actually won the first primaries . But I just found out it was massively rigged in his favour

hold on.
when we were telling you this, you were shouting and analyzing and insisting that the son-in-law should be allowed to be governor.
now that sense has befallen you, you now understand what we were shouting about.

really can't believe you wrote this.
Re: If Buhari Can Be President, My Son-in-law Should Be Governor – Okorocha by stilldoingokay(f): 8:17pm On Nov 02, 2018
Omeokachie:
Is he saying that if someone as clueless and as incompetent as Buhari could be president, why can't his son in-law? grin

exactly.
Re: If Buhari Can Be President, My Son-in-law Should Be Governor – Okorocha by AnalQueenluci: 8:19pm On Nov 02, 2018
Hilda dokubo warned u,
Ur daughter eberechi wl be pained by ur ibehibe
Re: If Buhari Can Be President, My Son-in-law Should Be Governor – Okorocha by bluefilm: 8:20pm On Nov 02, 2018
So oga for your mind, na only you waka come for imo?

Nonsense.

Abeg shift make we see road joor.

Nonsense. sad
Re: If Buhari Can Be President, My Son-in-law Should Be Governor – Okorocha by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 02, 2018
I believe we have given this man enough time on the spotlight, since yesterday it's been Rochas Rochas Rochas., unto the next one please. in the words of Naeto C" what's a chicken to an eagle when they rarely ever fly". Rochas right now down,wingless, useless and can't fly, so let's let him be please. Enough of Rochas news Biko. unto the next one
Re: If Buhari Can Be President, My Son-in-law Should Be Governor – Okorocha by geoffez: 8:22pm On Nov 02, 2018
dynicks:
are u thinking what m thinking?......someone is indirectly shaking tables........breeze don dey use style dey blow
i thought im the only one reading his proverb,Rochas is just as fool as his grey bears and pot belly

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Can Be President, My Son-in-law Should Be Governor – Okorocha by DrMuzungu(m): 8:22pm On Nov 02, 2018
Roachas A. Okoroawusa should be made president for life... president of 3rd wing of Kirikiri. If his son-in-law has brain,m he should run away from that gangster.l
Re: If Buhari Can Be President, My Son-in-law Should Be Governor – Okorocha by freemi(m): 8:24pm On Nov 02, 2018
Omeokachie:
Is he saying that if someone as clueless and as incompetent as Buhari could be president, why can't his son in-law? grin
:-D u r shakin tables dats nt wt he meant. .anywys i knw its a sarcasticized statement. Lols
Re: If Buhari Can Be President, My Son-in-law Should Be Governor – Okorocha by SOLUTION99(m): 8:24pm On Nov 02, 2018
Omeokachie:
Sense will not kill you
Re: If Buhari Can Be President, My Son-in-law Should Be Governor – Okorocha by mrskillz: 8:26pm On Nov 02, 2018
This is it. Rochas is scheming to become the presidential candidate of APC come 2023, and he desperately need to match up with Tinubu's status in the party King maker of the East. Unfortunately, he lacks the political sagacity.
Re: If Buhari Can Be President, My Son-in-law Should Be Governor – Okorocha by Billionaire09: 8:34pm On Nov 02, 2018
Oluwadare:
No one is denying the fact that you have paid your due in APC and hence you deserve certain respect in the scheming of things within the party program. However, your demeanor of you and you only have the whole right to the benefit of the party in your state is something that have to be checked.
Mr. Governor, just take a walk around only you, and by so doing, you might be able to think straight again and see the danger of your stance as every one can see.

Blood of those innocence Biafrans children and parents killed by his order, will never forgive him.
Re: If Buhari Can Be President, My Son-in-law Should Be Governor – Okorocha by uwabuwa888: 8:49pm On Nov 02, 2018
Before we start raining course on this man..Rochas ...let us first analysis the man he is supporting.. Uche Nwosu..Uche is a young and vibrant man, having served as the Chief of staff and as a man with ambition also want to serve his people... I see no wrong in that..
He only fine himself privilege to be the son-in-law of the current Governor and want to utilized the opportunity to his political interest.. Even 43rd President of U.S.A George W. Bush did the same ...his father was the 41st president of their country and American voted for him. Nobody said American is of Bush family...
He (Uche) won the primaries both the first and second.. Yet we are not talk about it, only for us to be sentimental on family issues yet we want to be like Americans... Without reading history...
Both u and I, if have the opportunity like him will want to do the same.. After all, other governor have son-in-laws yet none of them want to go down the political stage. .maybe they want other things apart from this..
Lastly A.P.C should stand on integrity and uphold internal democracy and respect the will of its members.. So that at the poll of general election they will also respect the will of the people of Nigeria both in the Federal and state level. As INEC will conduct it elections...
Ezebuwa cares...
Re: If Buhari Can Be President, My Son-in-law Should Be Governor – Okorocha by akiOYIBO: 8:50pm On Nov 02, 2018
Okorocha immediately you quit office as a governor, hausa fulani APC will wipe u, your influence and legacy out. Do u now understand why you cannot install ur son in law? grin grin
Re: If Buhari Can Be President, My Son-in-law Should Be Governor – Okorocha by Akuruoulo(m): 8:57pm On Nov 02, 2018
People come oooooh, the grand patron of Iberiberism is now mad. Iberiberism at a new Level.
Re: If Buhari Can Be President, My Son-in-law Should Be Governor – Okorocha by Leopantro: 9:03pm On Nov 02, 2018
uwabuwa888:
Before we start raining course on this man..Rochas ...let us first analysis the man he is supporting.. Uche Nwosu..Uche is a young and vibrant man, having served as the Chief of staff and as a man with ambition also want to serve his people... I see no wrong in that..
He only fine himself privilege to be the son-in-law of the current Governor and want to utilized the opportunity to his political interest.. Even 43rd President of U.S.A George W. Bush did the same ...his father was the 41st president of their country and American voted for him. Nobody said American is of Bush family...
He (Uche) won the primaries both the first and second.. Yet we are not talk about it, only for us to be sentimental on family issues yet we want to be like Americans... Without reading history...
Both u and I, if have the opportunity like him will want to do the same.. After all, other governor have son-in-laws yet none of them want to go down the political stage. .maybe they want other things apart from this..
Lastly A.P.C should stand on integrity and uphold internal democracy and respect the will of its members.. So that at the poll of general election they will also respect the will of the people of Nigeria both in the Federal and state level. As INEC will conduct it elections...
Ezebuwa cares...

all this is bull
the people of that state have had enough of that family.
if Uche is so wonderful why is the voice of the father in law louder than his voice?
Re: If Buhari Can Be President, My Son-in-law Should Be Governor – Okorocha by uwabuwa888: 9:13pm On Nov 02, 2018
Leopantro:

all this is bull
the people of that state have had enough of that family.
if Uche is so wonderful why is the voice of the father in law louder than his voice?

Come to IMO State and see the crowd the young man is pulling... And I bet u, u will be amazed at the quality and quantity of young like mind of imolite following him...
Will just celebrated the "not to young to run" bill passed and yet the ignorant young ones here in social Media instand to pull support for the young man..the are here sentimentally talking on family issues...
I stand with the young ones running for political posts in Nigeria and Uche Nwosu is young therefore I am with him. ..
Re: If Buhari Can Be President, My Son-in-law Should Be Governor – Okorocha by carrascocity(f): 9:21pm On Nov 02, 2018
shina277:
when dis man speaks u cant just stop wondering what he was high on

Highly highed on Mellon leaves
Re: If Buhari Can Be President, My Son-in-law Should Be Governor – Okorocha by gladisa7: 9:21pm On Nov 02, 2018
This eediota is mocking my state...But I dont blame him. This same man that pretended to be a saint when keke n okada riders were campagning for him..Today he has turned to a lion n wants all members of his immediate family to occupy all the key positions in the state.. Becos he knew he LOOTED so much and does nt want to be PROBED by the in coming governor.
Re: If Buhari Can Be President, My Son-in-law Should Be Governor – Okorocha by Xkalaban(m): 9:24pm On Nov 02, 2018
Pls keep running mad we are jejelly enjoying this ur nollywood script. For ur info, Mr. Okoronwusa, u'd be highly highly disappointed were there to be a genuine poll held today in the streets of Imo to hear from the masses how they actually feel about u, ur tenure and ur stupid son-in-law. Shameless he-goat that has rendered Imo unmotorable....

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Can Be President, My Son-in-law Should Be Governor – Okorocha by Donvalentino55(m): 9:34pm On Nov 02, 2018
Kikikikiki

Re: If Buhari Can Be President, My Son-in-law Should Be Governor – Okorocha by Integrity555: 9:37pm On Nov 02, 2018
EFCC await you Onye Iberibe
Re: If Buhari Can Be President, My Son-in-law Should Be Governor – Okorocha by ufuosman(m): 9:50pm On Nov 02, 2018
shina277:
when dis man speaks u cant just stop wondering what he was high on
tramadol and igbo
Re: If Buhari Can Be President, My Son-in-law Should Be Governor – Okorocha by fof1: 9:50pm On Nov 02, 2018
gurunlocker:
This man is in so much pain. I guess he has a lot to cover up, that's why he is desperate to have his SIL as the governor.
g

D SIMPLE TRUTH U HAVE STARTED. THIS DESPERATION IS NOT ORDINARY. HE KNOWS IT BETTER. HIS YANSH WILL BE EXPOSED BEYOND REASONS. HE HAD GREATLY LOOTED IMO VAULTS TREACHEROUSLY. GOD HELP AND EXPOSE HIM FULLY I PRAY.
Re: If Buhari Can Be President, My Son-in-law Should Be Governor – Okorocha by highchief1: 10:06pm On Nov 02, 2018
cosby02:
This guy is running mad sha.
u forget say spirit be slap am last year?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo’s Flaunting Of Weapons Highlights Inequality Before Nigeria’s Law / Bello, El-Rufai's Son Shares Another Photo Of His Father And Tinubu / Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.